Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Sauti] Potential Business Partner [Huyana/Eira] - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 am
Directions to the Inn had been rather straight forward and were easy enough to follow so Huyana managed to get there in a decent amount of time. His father had sent him on an errand. Well, two actually. Not that he minded. Huy was hopeful that he could make a deal with the Inn's owner about supplies. After all, he would be starting his caravans soon. Already he was an apprentice to one merchant in his village so he was learning quick.

Upon arrival the Ice tribesman shifted the package in his arms and opened the door so that he could enter. "Hello? I've a delivery to the owner?" He called out in a sweet voice. There was no need to be rude after all. The trip in hadn't been a bad one. "A package from Onuelo." Huyana hoped that by mentioning his father's name there would be less confusion. After all, he was the main hunter for northern Zena and his furs were traded or sold just about everywhere, even in Sauti.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:52 am
Heras Box

Eira lifted a hand, "That's me! Give me just a moment." She called out, giving it a little wave before she pushed to her feet out of the chair that she was sitting on, chatting with her brother, "I will be right back." She said before walking over to the delivery boy, a smile on her lips, "Wonderful! I have been waiting eagerly for the furs that your father was getting special for me. I hope that I didn't cause too much of a hassle with such an order." She'd wanted some good quality raoti furs, finding them to be the softest and most beautiful furs that could be had save for one very specific, very rare fur. That particular furt she wasn't really expecting given it's rarity but it was something that she would get for her child if at all possible.

"If you would like to bring the delivery with over here, you show me what you brought." She said, motioning to open table that was to one side of the common room of the inn. As she walked over toward the table she turned to look at Huyana, "I know it was a stretch to ask but was Onuelo able to find a Ghost of the Mountain?" She knew that they were rare, among everyone in the troupe the only one to ever see or kill one was Gyuri and that was years ago when he was still a prentice. The idea that Onuelo finding one for her was something she hadn't held her breath over but she couldn't help but to make that request, already wanting only the best for her baby who wasn't even born yet. The child was sure to be spoiled and this rate and Eira didn't even care.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 pm
Orpheus Solon

He smiled at Eira, taking note of her outfit. Huy did like older women and this one seemed to have a dancers profession. He moved after her toward the table where he set the package down and began to untie its strings. "Ghost of the... Oh, No, I'm afraid it's not in this delivery." The young man gave her an apologetic smile. "He said he saw it's tracks near the mountain so he was going to try there. It's why he sent me here instead." Once he was finished with the ties on the bundle of furs he made sure to unwrap them so that Eira could see them all.

"I hope they are to your liking." Huyana didn't want to have an unhappy customer even if it wasn't his own. He waited for the woman to inspect the goods before he'd get to the second part of the errand that he was sent here for.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 pm
Heras Box

Eira gave a little nod, "A shame, but just the fact that he saw the tracks of one is quite impressive in and of itself. I know that it's rare enough that some hunters don't even think that it exists, can you believe that? It's why I chose Onuelo, because he didn't refuse the request for such a fur out right." It was something that caused her to give a little laugh before she said, "Though I suppose I might not believe it myself if a member of my troupe hadn't fought with one of them in his youth. It's easier to believe in something when you know someone that's locked blades with it... so to speak." More like locked claws and fists with the creature, but close enough.

As the delivery boy set to unwrapping the furs Eira gave a rather pleased sound, "Well now, let's see." She murmured, sliding a hand over the top fur before she set to looking each of them over. Just as she'd requested the man had been able to find her some very beautiful raoti furs, even a nice pure white one was among them, which was something that impressed her greatly. Giving a smile she said, "I am very impressed with the quality of the furs, and that he could actually find a pure white one, I knew I was right to trust him."

Nodding her head she turned to look toward a big man who was nearby, "Gyuri! If you would?" She said, patting the furs, "Bring these to my room while I pay our dear delivery boy?" She left the furs to Gyuri as she walked over to the bar to fetch his payment.

"You're welcome to rest up here if you'd like." She offered Huyana, counting out some coin, before asking, "Would you like something to eat or drink? You must be hungry after your trip? We have stew on, as well as some warm tea as well, nice things to warm people up given the cold weather."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

Knowing that Eira was pleased with the delivery made him grin. At least he could return to his father with the good news. He looked toward the big man that was to take the furs then back at the woman he was speaking to. He noticed she had walked over to the bar and had started to count out some coin. Huy guessed he should mention the other part now. "Actually, miss, my father was wondering if he could exchange the payment. He wants to take my mother into Tale and will be passing through here, he asks if he could reserve a room for the two of them."

As he spoke he made his way over to the bar to lean against it. "Ah, tea would be nice." His head gave a small nod. There was no need to bother her for something more than that. The young Zenan had noticed the small bump that said Eira was expecting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:46 pm
Heras Box

"A room in exchange for the furst?" She asked, then gave a slow, thoughtful nod, "That does sound like a good trade off and one that I am more then willing to agree to given the details of the trip." As she spoke Eira returned the money to where it had been, and fetched a journal that was sitting on the counter. With it in hand she moved over to where Huyana was standing, "I will need to know when he is planning to pass through, if you know the dates? Will he want the rooms for one night or multiple, and the like." The book had written down who was in what room and for how long, meaning that she'd be able to figure out which rooms would be open for the reservations of the Onuelo and the woman that Eira would guess was his wife, though one could never know for certain.

Giving a smile she nodded, "Tea it is." She said, setting down the journal, open to the present date, so that they could figure out where to put in the reservations of Onuelo and his guest before she moved to get the young man some tea, "Everything in the tea was prepared by my brother, purified water and all. It's on the house, of course." She said before she set it the mug on the counter before Huyana.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 am
Orpheus Solon

He was pleased to know that the exchange could be made easily enough. It meant he wouldn't have to count out the coin and give it right back to the woman. Not that he would object to his hand touching hers by "accident." Seeing her take out a journal he assumed the usual questions were coming so he nodded his head as she asked and then thought about what his father had told him. "Ah, it will be about three weeks from now." And if Eira was lucky then Onuelo would have that rare fur she was after.

Once he had the mug in front of him he bowed his head to her and smiled. "Thank you." Huyana picked it up with a flourish of his hand and gently sipped from to rim before making a pleased sigh. "My compliments to your brother's skill."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 am
Heras Box

"Three weeks, alright." Eira said, walking around the bar so that she could take a seat on one of the stools next to Huyana. Back resting against the bar she picked up the journal, flipping through it until getting to the right page, before set to writing down the information there. She'd see to it that the hunter and his wife were given the nicest room that they had for their stay, wanting to make sure that the stay was well worth the trade. If it was then it was likely that Onuelo would let others know about her establishment. The more good things were said about the place the better because that meant more business.

Turning to get the delivery boy a smile Eira said, "I do apologize for the fact that I appear as if I am relaxing. It would appear as though pregnancy is a bit more draining then I had expected." It was something that seemed to sap her energy, but she supposed that she understood, she was working on making a brand new Earthling within her after all. Hopefully he... the delivery boy... would understand. It was as she thought this that she realized that they hadn't exactly exchanged names, had they? She was too excited over the delivery of the furs that she'd ordred, that she hadn't even asked the one delivering them his name.

Deciding that it was something that needed to be remedied Eira said, "I know it's a bit late in coming my name is Eira, and you are?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:59 am
Orpheus Solon

His eyes watched her as she came around the bar to sit next to him. Huyana didn't complain about how relaxed she looked so when she apologized for it after jotting down the information in her book he set his mug down and smiled at her. "Don't apologize for that. It must take a lot of energy to glow as you do." Flattering words but he meant them. Huy was the type that appreciated the beauty in everyone.

When she gave her name, finally, he gently took her hand and bowed over it so that he could kiss her knuckles. "A pleasure to meet you, Eira, my name is Huyana." And she already knew who's son he was. Huy held her hand just long enough to rub his thumb along the back of it then he released it so that he could return to his tea. "I also have a question for you, if you are up for a small discussion." He saw no point in wearing her down with small talk if she wasn't in the mood for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:11 am
Heras Box

Eira couldn't help but to chuckle as the boy complimentered her, something that she was only too happy to hear. Hard to feel as though she was glowing since she'd started to show, but hearing it from the boy was nice. He might just be sucking up, but still, Eira would allow it. A shower of praise was something she was used to and would only be too hapy to continue to enjoy for as long as possible, before she was heavy to the point that standing became a struggle. Something she didn't even want to think about so she didn', instead brushing the thought aside to say in a happy tone, "Aren't you a sweetheart."

In a manner that seemed quite theatrical the boy tok her hand in his, lowering his head to give her hand a kiss. It was quite a thing, and one that caused her to smile only that much more, "It's very nice to meet you Huyana." Such a cutie, she really did hope he stayed around for a bit if only to heighten her ego a bit more... though if that were to happen Sinny might very well toss him out.

"A discussion, hm? What's on your mind, Huyana?" She found herself asking, wondering what sort of questions he might have for her. Given that he'd been careful about putting her in a good mood enough asking she found curious what was going on in that head of his. She supposed she only had to give him the floor and wait and she'd find out soon enough.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 pm
Orpheus Solon

He took another sip of his tea before turning to face Eira again. "My lovely Eira, I will always be a sweetheart to you." And that was the truth. Of course he didn't mention that he was a sweetheart to everyone. That would take away the effect. Huyana gave her a wink, subtle though it was, and looked at his mug for a moment before he finally started to run his finger along the rim.

"Well now, I am on my way to becoming a merchant, you see, and I will need clients to deliver to." He smiled at her. Huyana needed to start building up a clientele now. "I would be willing to deliver my father's furs to you for free, you would only pay for their initial acquisition." He hoped that this would bring her to the idea a bit more. "And if you need other supplies I would be willing to deliver."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 am
Heras Box

Eira couldn't help but smile. Oh yes, she rather liked this one, were it not for the fact that she had only recently hired on Syqvara she might be tempted to try to steal Huyana away as well. A pretty face like his would look good on the dance floor entertaining guests alongside Eira herself once she was back in dancing form. Something that caused her to give a little chuckle at the thought. A shame they couldn't share a dance now, but maybe during one of his next visits?

As he started to speak, talking about his desire to become a merchant, Eira's smile brightened. Ahhh, here we go. She was wondering what he was buildig up to with all of his compliments and eagerness. So he was looking to be her sole provider of goods? Eira gave a humming sound then said, "Well, the man who delivers things from Dernd also collects any letters we have, taking them back with him to town to see to it that they are sent out swiftly. would hate to break up the deal I have with him." She'd had good relations with him for years, so the idea of breaking their deal didn't sit well with her.

Giving a smile she continued, "Still, I could make you my sole provider of Zenan goods. Furs especially since it would make more sense to get them from the source, like you and your father, instead of from a middle man since that involves hiked up prices."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:14 am
Orpheus Solon

Of course he knew that she would have a deal made up with someone else already, otherwise she'd not have such a good business. Huyana didn't feel slighted by the news either. Instead he nodded his head and sipped at his tea again. "Mm, I would have no problems with taking letters to the nearest town to be delivered. Or even delivering them personally if its on my way." He just thought to throw that out there so Eira would consider the idea a bit more.

The offer to be her sole provider of Zenan goods had him nodding. "That can be done rather easily. Of course I would need to know when you would need new shipments." Basically a schedule would need to be drawn up. As well as a list of things she would want for each delivery. Huyana's mind was working along the lines of business and what he would need. "Since I will just be starting out I will mostly be dealing in food, but if you have something else that you want from Zena I would be happy to add it in."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:30 am
Heras Box

"I will keep the thought in mind and consider it when it comes to any mail deliveries for Zena. You're still new to the merchant game so I don't want to overload you." She ran an inn after all and had mail from her patrons that went all over. She couldn't see herself handing it off to just anyone, even if Huyana was a sweetheart, not before she saw how good he was at his job. Once she'd seen that then she might be more willing to trust him with mail deliveries on top of Zenan goods.

Giving a smile she said, "I will go through my books and figure that out for you. What all I get from Zena and when. Food is always something that I can use more of as the place grows more and more popular. Furs as well for various reasons, like bedding and the like, if you're plan to continue to deliver those that you father gathers for me?" She wondered if the man meant to keep delivering them himself or if Huyana would be in charge of all the deliveries from now on. So long as the quality of the furs remained high Eira was fine either way. It was the quality that mattered, not the one that delivered them into her hands.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:19 am
Orpheus Solon

He nodded his head at her words. Being that he was new to the trade he didn't expect to be given everything right off the bat. Huy would have to work toward that goal. As Eira said she would have to look through her books he smiled. "Of course."

The young man finished off his tea before addressing the matter about the furs. "If I deliver them then my father will have more time to hunt, which could increase the number of furs that he has available." Huyana had already worked that out in his mind, as well as with his father. Something that both had been pleased with since it gave them both a boon. He had something to deliver and his father had more time at home rather than making the trip. "The price of my father's furs will not change for you." Or anyone else that currently had a deal with the man. Huy didn't want to change that since he could potentially cost his father some business.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff