Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 am
jayoku

Eira looked toward the door behind the bar, the one that lead to where the rooms of the founders of the troupe were located. It was quite at the moment, with only a few people in the common room of the inn, nobody that Gyuri couldn't handle. As such she felt that she could wander back, find Sinny, and see what she was up to. She'd been holed up in her room for a while now and the dancer found herself wondering if her friend was sick. That was something she wanted to know since the last thing Eira wanted was to catch a cold in her condition.

Pushing up to her feet she headed for the door, calling to Gyuri, telling him that she'd be back shortly. Once she found Sinny, got a read on her, and if she was sick she'd send Makani to fix her up. Surely he had a spell somewhere for treating colds? She sure hoped so at least. As she reached the room that was occupied by the prickly female magic user she found the door slightly ajar, which was odd. Normally Sinny had things closed up tight, not seeming to want anyone getting into her business. Stepping forward Eira pushed it open and looked inside, "Sinny... where are you...?" She called out in a sing-song voice. She didn't see her, and it wasn't as though she could hide unless she was behind the door or under her bed or desk.

After checking two of the three spots, not in the mood to kneel to look under the bed she gave a sigh, "Hmm." Seemed as though Sinny had gone missing. Maybe she'd gone outside for a breath of air? Strange that she'd leave the door open though. Taking a couple steps forward something gave a little crunch sound under her foot. Lifting it she found that she'd stepped on some sort of paper. Reaching down she scooped it up, doing her best to brush off the foot print, before she found herself scanning it. A... story of some sort, started out normal enough, but quickly raced away from normal to something else. What in the name of Chi...? Well, that would explain why Sinny didn't want anyone in her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:57 am
The young woman had run out ink, just in the middle of the juiciest part of her story. So annoyed by all this she got up from her desk and rushed off without a thought. She assumed she had closed the door to her room and locked it as she was prone to doing. But in her panic she it had slipped her mind, now clomping up the stairs in a hurried fashion a arm load of ink jars in her arms she was prepared to continue the story she was forced to stop half way through.

Upon reaching her room she shifted the pile of jars to try and locate her key, only to hear something shuffling around her room. Her eyes widened, did someone break into her room?? WERE THEY READING HER STORY?? Mortified she burst into the room, one arm raised haphazardly she she summoned ice to the tip of her fingers, only to stop...as she reconized the figure standing there.

"Ei..Eira??" She stammered a moment, almost dropping the arm load of ink in surprise. "Wha...what are you doing in here?" Sin'qua asked her gaze fluttering to the paper in the womans hands. "Give that back! Tell me you didn't read it!" Sin'qua demanded as she went to dump the jars onto her bed before fully turning to Eira. Before actually saying anything further she went to shut the door firmly closed this time. She didn't need people evesdropping after all.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:24 am
jayoku

Eira glanced between the sheet of paper that she was reading and the woman before her that seemed to be quite out of sorts. It was quite the image to behold indeed, getting to see Sinny in a state that could only be described as flustered. It was new and different, something that one didn't see happen with Sin'qua very often, and it had Eira smiling, "It's interesting to see you so bent out of shape, Sin'qua." She said, finding it interesting that mere sheet of paper could do such a thing to her. Of course that was likely to do with what was written on it, huh?

"You needn't worry, Sinny, I didn't read all that much. I mean something like this, the contents of it, and who is involved." She shook her head, having ready only a bit but given that it starred an 'attractive blind mage' that was more then enough reading for her tastes. Giving a little chuckle as Sinny went to close the door, obviously not wanting anything about her 'works of art' to get out of the room. She gave a little shake of the page that she was holding and said, "I'm curious, Sinny, if you're so protective of these papers then why leave your door wide open? Anyone could have gotten in after all." Alright, it wasn't so much wide open as left open a crack, but still, it was fun to tease her about it a little bit.

Holding the paper out to Sin'qua she said, "At least you're lucky in the aspect that your favorite subject has no ability to read this stuff, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:17 pm
The blush the crept across the mages face was enough to betray her embaressment. Snatching the paper out of Eira's hand she was then quick to smooth out the crinkled edges like it was something precious. At the mention of Makani her blush deepened and she was quick to stomp around her room scooping up the piles of papers she had left about. Of course the more she picked up the more concerned she was of getting all the pages out of order.

Biting her lower lip she released a sigh of frustration. "Don't you dare tell him." She threatened as she glanced to the papers of her book that were now piled onto her bed in a heap.

"Please...I would die of embarrassment." Sin'qua finally confessed putting her hands to her cheeks as if trying to hide her blush.

"Unlike you I ..don't exactly attract the opposite sex...even your brother barely ..uh.." She managed not even sure where she was trying to go with this sentence. "Never mind..you came here for a reason..and snooping ..I hope wasn't it."

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:55 pm
jayoku

Eira crossed her arms under her chest, watching as she Sinny went skittering around the room, gathering up all of her papers. It seemed as though she didn't want for Eira to read anymore of them, not that she exactly wanted to. If the subject matter were different, then maybe, but the fact that it was her brother she had zero desire. Still, the fact that it had her so acting in such a manner was amusing to Eira. Giving a little chuckle she said, "It's alright, Sinny, I won't tell him. Besides, do you think that he'd even believe me if I did? I mean you don't seem the sort that would write such things after all."

"I will keep your secret Sinny." There wouldn't be any reaction from her brother after all, not when he was sure to think Eira was just teasing Sinny. Stretching out all over she gave a thoughtful sound, "Hm? Pft, I am sure you could attract him just fine. I mean that sweet personality of yours, it's no wonder he hasn't fallen at your feet."

Giving a little chuckle she said, "No, the snooping only started after I got here. As for why 'm here I was just looking for you. You've been holed up in here for a while, I was starting to think that maybe you were becoming a shut in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:37 pm
Licking her lips again in nervousness she cast her gaze to the floor as if looking at Eira hurt her eyes. The woman was too pretty, somehow even being pregnant looked good on her and it made her very jealous of the fact Sin'qua would probably never look as nice as her. Though..even if she was beautiful her personality was...lacking and would probably scare everyone away anyway.

"A...you know..I am not good with words.." Sin'qua grumbeled rubbing an arm looking rather miserable at the moment. If only she knew that Eira would be interested in her writing. Some of her earlier stories..didn't include a particular blind mage but more of a romanticized hero and even some stories involving a ...rather oblivious man and body guard. Sin'qua couldn't really help but try to put people together in stories...

"You normally don't come around here..I guess though I did get carried away with my writing..." Sinny remarked realizing that her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes from getting little sleep. Perhaps she should try acting out her scenarios with Makani rather than just write about such things.

"so..remind me again...who is the father? " Sin'qua asked pointing at the small baby bump that belonged to Eira. She still was surprised that Eira would even allow for such a thing to happen and had been rather flabbergasted when she it was announced.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:56 pm
jayoku

Eira nodded her head, "I am well aware that you're not good with words, Sinny. Your attitude as well. It is why I wanted you to come along with us after all." She was useful, she was one of few in the original troupe that would even argue with her. It made Sinny quite useful to the group because there was an opposing opinion to that of Eira. Sure, they still did a lot of what Eira wanted most of the time, but her opinion was still noted.

"Mmmm, yes, you were a bit carried away. You could probably use a bath if you're feeling brave and want to use the outdoor pool we have set up near the river." It was a little cool out at the moment, which really made her want one day to build a bath house where they could have heated baths. Maybe they could work on that at some point when it started to warm up and they were able to bring back the builders? She have a humming sound, deciding she'd return to the thought later.

Eira lowered her gaze for a moment, resting a hand for a moment on her stomcah, before she said, "A traveling artist, someone pretty enough to be the father to my baby." The words were said fondly, as she had liked well enough. Enough so in fact that he could be her baby daddy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:08 pm
Even hearing it for a second time made Sin'qua shake her head slowly,

"What was he a god? To decide to have a baby just because the guy is handsome seems...kinda.." She wanted to say shallow but it was Eira and it was her that would have to deal with a squalling infant not her. Though it slowly dawned on her that the baby may be passed onto..those who ..liked children.

"don't you think I will play babysitter. I refuse..I am not good with kids." Sin'qua stated firmly, "And don't pawn the child off on my brother either...goodness knows he'd do it in a heart beat..and I am aware you are well aware of that fact." Sin'qua lectured shaking a finger in the direction of the woman like an old grandmother who didn't know what to do with their delinquent grand daughter.

"I worry about your Eira...you know a baby isn't just some passing fancy right...? You seem...rather unworried about the future and sometimes that scares me."

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:20 pm
jayoku

Eira couldn't help but to laugh, "Well, that is a part of it, yes. I only wanted the most beautiful man to be the father of my child. It wouldn't be right for someone as lovely as me to have a child with someone who isn't equally as lovely." She said, hands resting on her hips, giving Sinny a little wink. She was unable to help but to tease her a little bit since Sinny was up in arms about babysitting all of a sudden.

"You needn't worry, Sinny, unless it was an emergency I don't think I'd ask you to watch my baby. I mean... what if you tried reading the little one your stories?" Giving a little grin she said, "As for Borra... if he wants to play with my child I won't stop him. Surely you aren't so mean as to chase poor Borra off, telling him not to have fun?" She would likely need Borra in the future, he was a good guy with a good heart, meaning that he'd make a great babysitter. Especially if Gyuri were present as well as a guardian for both the baby and Borra.

Giving a sighing sound Eira said, "I am aware, Sinny. I am not thinking about getting a puppy, I am having a child, an heir. The little one will take over everything that we are building one day, to make sure that it all keeps going."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:57 pm
Was that the only reason for her to be having a child she wondered. To have someone 'take over her legacy'? What if the child didn't want to do that? There were countless flaws in Eira's plan but Sin'qua kept them to herself. If this was what Eira wanted it was a bit late now to change her mind.

"don't take up too much of my brothers time...else poor Gyuri won't stand a chance against a tiny infant." Sin'qua explained with a sigh, her brother was useless and rather oblivious to Gyuri's rather hard crush on him. Still now that they were talking, she wasn't feeling quite so embaressed about her writing. Instead she moved to her bed side and went to look at the papers she had gathered. Putting them in the right order after a quick glance of what was written.

"hey...Ei..Eira..." Sin'qua stumbeled over her words unwilling to really ask but dying to anyway. Hiding her face as she went about collecting her work she continued. "What..is it like? I mean...you know..." Despite all her fantazing about the actually dead she never had experienced it. Heck she had to beat it into Makani's head that she was interested in him and sometimes she wondered if he was only going out with her in pity. Sometimes she felt jealous that there had been someone before her that he had been interested in...

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:12 pm
jayoku

Eira gave a laugh, "I can always have Gyuri help with the babysitting, give him a chance at more time with Borra." Though even if he had more time what would the pair do? One was oblivious and the other seemed as though he wasn't sure how to go about winning Borra over completely. At the same time if they became too infatuated with one another then they might fail at their various duties to the troupe. She'd just have to kick them in the backside if they tried to do that.

"Huh? What is what like?" Eira asked, tilting her head to one side, looking a little curious as to what it was that she was asking. Looking down for a moment Eira starred at her stomach, then back to Sinny, "Oh! To be pregnant? Well, it's pretty weird, that's for sure. Why, thinking on getting yourself in the same condition? With a 'handsome blind mage' perhaps?" It made Eira wonder if Sinny really like Makani that much. He was about as good at relationships as Borra, but hopefully both of them would pull their heads out, and figure it out. It was what she was hoping at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Well she didn't really want to know what it felt like being pregnant, it was more the sex part she was dying of curiosity. But since Eira thought it was pregnancy she didn't want to correct her else dye of blushing all over again. So she gave a curt nod.

"E...h..yah. I mean it would be weird to having something alive inside of you." She managed as she couldn't really envision it at all. It would feel alien she imagined and uncomfortable. Shaking her head as the unpleasant thoughts on the subject came to mind she returned to putting her papers away.

"tell me about it...unless I instigate our relationship has pretty much stayed the same since I confessed to him." she scoffed irritated, though who's fault was that? Was she expecting him to take the lead? Some part of her cried yes, though she wondered if she would be annoyed if he was too forward. Too clingy. She was afraid of becoming clingy and pathetic pining for his affections.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:47 pm
jayoku

"Yeah, fairly weird, especially when the baby moves. That was something I knew happened, of course, but that doesn't make it any less strange to me." She said, resting a hand on her stomach. For the moment at least the little one wasn't moving, meaning that she couldn't let Sinny feel it, but maybe the next time it happened she could let it happen. Giving a soft sigh she said, "It will be even stranger as time goes too since the little one will get bigger and move a lot more." Which would make it even odder.

Turning to look at Sinny she gave a laugh, "Well, maybe you should initiate? No reason to wait on him to do something. Just go grab him by the arm, or hair as your story mention, and drag him off somewhere private!" She tapped a finger against her lips and said, "Your story mentioned the hay loft in the stables... we don't have one of those but we at least have some open stalls at the moment." She offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:13 pm
Sin'qua felt uncomfortable when Eira described the baby moving within her. It made her fell uneasy and she wasn't sure if that was her lack of motherly instincts or not. The whole idea was still a bit surreal to her to be honest. Her brain knew Eira was pregnant, but still some part of her denied it was actually fact.

When the subject moved from the baby back to Sin'qua and her relationship with Makani her face went bright red once more.

"Ah..but...don't you think...he may think I am...a bit too...bold?" she asked lliking the idea very much and yet she wasn't sure if he would be really into her..being a dominatrix. Fidgeting she glanced back at her pages wondering just how far she read her stories.

"Ah..not that I expect you to know what your brother..likes."

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:30 pm
jayoku

"My brother is a nice enough guy, but a bit on the dumb side when it comes to anything but magic. Surely you must have noticed that?" She found it a bit cute that she was trying so hard to figure out if she should do anything when it came to Makani that she would even ask Eira about it. Giving a half shrug she said, "If you don't try it then you will never know... and if you do try you will both know and possibly get new fodder for your stories. Not that I want to know anything about the results, of course." She teased her friend.

Reaching out to pat her on the back she said, "Come on, Sinny, there is no reason why you should back down now! Where is your normal spunk and determination?" It was the first time that she'd seen it from Sin'qua and meant to encourage her to do... something. Was it the right thing? She had no idea... but maybe Sinny and Makani would end up at least having fun? Not that Eira wanted anymore details then what she'd skimmed from the stories.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff