Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - February is Intelligence! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:36 pm
Owner's Name: Nikkichomp
Participating Soquili: Murasaki Genji (NOTE: His stats are NOT up to date. They are listed as claimed in June with lowest stat at 14% but that has not actually been put under his image in 1st post; August stats have not been marked done yet so don't apply)
Link to Teepee: teepee

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? *huff* Can't count on anyone these days, can you. Teamwork sheamwork.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? A lot more scarred and probably still fighting everything I see. The usual.
3.) What are your goals in life? I don't *have* any anymore.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Just to see what you'll do, really. I don't want it.
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? I don't DO teams anymore.
6.) Do you have any questions? I'm bored, see ya

Participating Soquili: Sable

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? Oh! Well, for starters... there's got to be a lot of communication.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I hope that I finally have children of my own! I loved adopting Hikaru, but now that I'm mated I would love to have some baskets of our own.
3.) What are your goals in life? Mostly just don't have any more tragedies. A silly goal, I know; I obviously can't control that.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Hmm?
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? It depends on the team, of course.
6.) Do you have any questions? Not at all

Participating Soquili: Aiko

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? First you have to have a leader and get everyone on the same page. Then you have to trust everyone to get their parts done.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Ohhh, probably still exploring and learning and loving my mate!
3.) What are your goals in life? Always learn, always grow!
4.) Why are you applying for this position? It's important to stay busy
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? Sure, as long as I'm in charge.
6.) Do you have any questions? Oh! Look, there's a beetle. Did you know that beetles are part of the taxonomic order Coleoptera? Well, we call them 'beetles' because they bite smile What's your favorite bug?

Participating Soquili: Elvira

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? *snort* There's a lot of talking and feelings involved in teamwork. Best not waste your energy unless you really care about the others involved or the outcome you want to achieve.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I really couldn't tell you. Life is unpredictable.
3.) What are your goals in life? *shrug*
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Have I applied for something? That was certainly a mistake.
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? I already have a team - my lifemates.
6.) Do you have any questions? Can I go now? I'm quite busy.

Participating Soquili: Roxana

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? Well... I guess I'm not really sure, now that I think about it!
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I sure would like to start a family.
3.) What are your goals in life? I'd love to have a home, mostly, and a mate would be nice. Didn't I used to have a mate? No, that must have been a dream...
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Quite frankly, I am feeling a bit lost, maybe this will help me find my way?
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? Oh I hope there's not much conflict; I'm terrible at conflict. As long as we don't fight I will be fine!
6.) Do you have any questions? Sorry, where am I? Oh dear. I seem to have forgotten how I got here again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:49 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Blessita
Link to Teepee: [x]

1.) What IS courage?
Ummm....bravery!
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path?
Travel a path that doesn't get you in trouble.
3.) What is your destiny?
To be with Clyde and maybe have a family I'm not sure.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others?
Well I used to like working with others and then my family died so now it's just me'n'Clyde.
5.) Think smart or think hard?
Think.....hard. I do.
6.) Do you like candy corn?
THERE IS CORN THAT TASTES LIKE CANDY?????

Participating Soquili: Happiness

1.) What IS courage?
Doing the right thing, even when it's the hardest thing.
Travel the path that is suited for you. Only you can decide that.
To be with my family. My children and grandchildren.
I was independent as a youngling, and now in my old age I'm very much not alone.
Think smart. Think for yourself.
I much prefer the real corn.

Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

1.) What IS courage?
Fighting evil, TO THE DEATH.
Hustle for that sweet, sweet cash.
To be the very best, like no one ever waaaaaaaas.
George and Ushin and I are a gang and thats it. No one else.
Think independently.
CANDY YUM. WHERE?

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:49 pm
Owner's Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Participating Soquili: Meissa Angelus

1.) What IS courage? Everything I do~
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path? Hustle? I rush for no one.
3.) What is your destiny? To have as much fun in this world before I die as I can.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others? I wouldn't mind a little company here or there~
5.) Think smart or think hard? Smart. If you have to think hard, there goes half your ability to think as is.
6.) Do you like candy corn? I do not like anything sweet.

Participating Soquili: Ni'awtu

1.) What IS courage? To carry on after something terrible happens.
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path? I do not care for...Money. And I like my current path.
3.) What is your destiny? I do not believe in destiny. My future is up to me to shape.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others? I could work with others, if they were capable of doing what I do.
5.) Think smart or think hard? Smart.
6.) Do you like candy corn? I'd be willing to try it.

Participating Soquili: Amudusias

1.) What IS courage? Facing up to ME!
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path? What is this you speak?
3.) What is your destiny? To destroy all Angeni.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others? Are not all Purewalker's loners?
5.) Think smart or think hard? Does it matter?
6.) Do you like candy corn? I have never heard of such a thing!

Participating Soquili: Sarathiel

1.) What IS courage? Facing your fears and not backing down.
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path? I guess neither? I am remaining on my path until the day I die.
3.) What is your destiny? To aid in the pacifying of the Purewalker race.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others? Alone. In my line of work, others would just be a distraction.
5.) Think smart or think hard? Always smart. I can't afford a misstep.
6.) Do you like candy corn? I do love a good sweet every now and than, yes!

Participating Soquili: Luisella Bellerose

1.) What IS courage? N-nothing I posess!
2.) Hustle for the money? OR travel a different path? I wish to find a new path in life and escape.
3.) What is your destiny? I don't think I have one.
4.) Do you prefer to be a loner or work well with others? I....I don't know? I don't like being alone, but others are stressful.
5.) Think smart or think hard? Smart?
6.) Do you like candy corn? My mouse brings me many things. Maybe candy corn was one of them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:43 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Strength, is a trail of mental fortitude, when the physical is lacking in power."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I persevere and focus on my convictions."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I often feel weak, physically. The body does not stop my mind from being strong though."

Participating Soquili: Oker

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Lifting heavy things?" -shrugs at you- "I have good leg strength from swimming and running in the sand. Want to see?" -flexes his muscles at you and grins-
2.) In what moments are you strongest? -flares his nostrils at you, not sure when he's his strongest- "When I'm rested." -gives you a serious look, proud of his answer, hoping he sounded witty-
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Oh yeah! Anytime I drink to much, I feel awful. Everything hurts and it's a struggle to do much of anything."

Participating Soquili: Pollux

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Strength is being able to defeat thy foe, and protect those around you."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I defeat my enemy."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "To discuss my weaknesses, is to expose myself. Forgive this knight for not disclosing that to a stranger." -politely bows his head to you-

Participating Soquili: Skuld

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Physical strength is brawn and stamina, mental strength is courage and tenacity."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I train hard, and fight even harder."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "My size has been a challenge in this lifetime, but I have adapted to it. Shaped my fighting style around it. I have not felt weak in a long time."

Participating Soquili: Augustine

1.) What does strength mean to you? -ponders your question and thinks about it, before giving an answer- Strength can be a number of things. For me, it's protecting the one I love and enduring life's hardships."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? -a brief pause, and a smile- "When I am with Arete. I would do anything to for her, and feel like I could defy the very laws of nature at times, with the way she makes me feel."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? -tilts his head- "No, I can't say that I have."

Lunadriel

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:16 pm
Owner's Name: `raze
Participating Soquili: Cosette
Link to Teepee: Teepee

1.) What does strength mean to you? "To be a rock for yourself and others."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? Cosette smiles and laughs, her eyes twinkling at the thought, "Well when my children's children seek me out. It makes me feel like a rock in their lives."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? The joy leaves Cosette's face at the question. "When I think about what happened to Cicely. I know now that was not weakness, but it made me feel weak. To have my daughter so terribly hurt..."

Participating Soquili: Marius

1.) What does strength mean to you? "There's the obvious answer, right? Being able to move heavy things, to fight, etc... and then I think it's surviving the worst life throws at you."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? Marius furrows his brows together as he thinks, "When I'm with my family, with Shamsiel."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Watching the relationship my parents had, and mine crumbling after two sets of kiddos.... made me feel some kind of way. I guess you'd call that weak, right? The uncertainty, the lack of confidence. I felt worthless."

Participating Soquili: Eir

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Everything." The words are spoken confidently and without hesitation.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "Stalking something larger in the woods. Taking down a rabbit is not a show of strength? But something bigger..." Eir's eyes flash hungrily at the thought, "Right before I strike. I feel unstoppable."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Eir looks uncomfortable at the question, spite flashing across her face. "When I think about my mother. She can grab life by the horns but no, she chooses to sulk and hate the world. I feel.... helpless in changing her mind. But that's her life to live, not mine."

Participating Soquili: Merciette

1.) What does strength mean to you? Merciette flashes a warm smile, "Getting by day by day. Life is hard - surviving it makes you strong."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I need to be." Merciette is somber at the thought, her face darkening at memories from long ago.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Merciette smiles despite herself. "Have you seen my brother? He's hulking and huge and here I am, meek and small. Funny how life is like that. But yes, my earlier years.... I felt physically weak but that was when I was at my strongest."

Participating Soquili: Odette

1.) What does strength mean to you? Odette smiles but it does not reach her eyes, "Surviving. But I am sure you are often regaled with feats of physical strength as a popular answer. Strength is cunning, strength is wit. Strength is getting ahead of those bumbling fools."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I spin my stories and I see the entrancement on my listener's faces. They have been whisked away to another time, another place all by my words. I feel strong then."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Odette's face calls, irritation creeping across it, "Of course. But unless you're feeding or housing me tonight that isn't a story that will come for free." Her lids drop suggestively, awaiting an offer of payment for her to continue.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:20 pm
Participating Soquili: Tiramisu

1.) What does strength mean to you? Umm, I suppose inner strength is more important that outer strength? Well, then again that does depend on the situation. But I am weak, for I am small, but my heart is strong. My will is strong.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? When I'm with Cas, and the kids. They are my rock.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Almost every single day of my younger years. I was - am - not brave, and my mental health was...*trails off*

Participating Soquili: Yorick

1.) What does strength mean to you? Protecting the herd. Giving it my all.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? When someone threatens my family.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? I suppose, yes, one is particularly weak when confessing a love that they are not sure is reciprocated. It took a long time for her to admit she felt the same, and in those days I felt my weakest.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:34 am
Owner's Name: Keantha
Participating Soquili: Adour
Link to Teepee: X

1.) What does strength mean to you? Adour scoffed with a haughty look, "Strength is power darling, power over others. Be it physical or mental, having strength gives you the advantage."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I have outwitted or subdued my prey."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Here the mare's lavender eyes go distant as her ears flick back a moment. Her voice was softer as she responded, "Once. There was someone who.." As if catching herself, the mare suddenly snarls. "Begone! I weary of these questions!"

Owner's Name:Keantha
Participating Soquili: Kellan Sinclair

1.) What does strength mean to you?"It means being able to protect the ones that I love from harm. "
2.) In what moments are you strongest?"When I know that I have someone or something to fight for. I was given this size and power for a reason after all."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Of course I have. Anyone who tells you that haven't is a liar. There is nothing wrong with being weak, it's when you let that weakness break you that there is a problem."

Owner's Name: Keantha
Participating Soquili: Winifred 'Freddie' Sinclair

1.) What does strength mean to you?"Well now! This is a question isn't it? Do you mean strength of mind? Or perhaps of body? What of heart or will or a million other things? All strength has it's meanings and purposes. Just depends on what meaning you're looking for."
2.) In what moments are you strongest?"When I am at the height of me strength." Gives a sassy look out from under the brim of her hat.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Haven't we all? Mighty personal questions you're asking."

Owner's Name:Keantha
Participating Soquili: Conall

1.) What does strength mean to you?"Giving my all to my friends and family."
2.) In what moments are you strongest? "When I have others by my side, standing with me and encouraging me."
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Well of course! But it's all in how you pick yourself back up!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:21 pm
b]Owner's Name: Hoshi Lockhart

1.) What does strength mean to you? "Being able to defend everyone who needs it.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? When I am protecting another from a Walker, for that is what my powers were made for.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Not since I was a colt.

Participating Soquili: Amdusias

1.) What does strength mean to you? Me!
2.) In what moments are you strongest? I am always strong!
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Never! Even in the womb I was powerful!

Participating Soquili: Meissa Angelus

1.) What does strength mean to you? Showing them all I am not to be taken lightly~
2.) In what moments are you strongest? When I am charming the mind of a fierce predator who thinks they are invincible just because they have physical strength~
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? If there ever is a situation in which I do, I can always turn it around in my favor~

Participating Soquili: Aiolos

1.) What does strength mean to you? Being able to lead a large group of individuals. Leadership.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? I've never really though about it. It's been a long time since I've done nothing but wander.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? As a Putti, more often than I'd like to admit.

Participating Soquili: NI'awtu

1.) What does strength mean to you? Carrying on day to day.
2.) In what moments are you strongest? When I am working. My ability with herbs is my strength.
3.) Have you ever felt particularly weak? Often. I feel very fragile all the time. Being a Kirin and Wind, my bones hurt easily,

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:34 am
Participating Soquili: Cosette
Link to Teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9452227

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? "When you're the matriarch of your family, you don't have a choice - but if it were it would be an easy one. You always keep going."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Cosette looks puzzled, "Of course. Why.... wouldn't you?"
3.) New year new you? Cosette smiles warmly, "New year, new memories is how I'd like to put it."

--

Participating Soquili: Cicely

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? Cicely looks vaguely offended at the question, "I mean what am I going to do, give up? Life is short, why would I not carry on until the bitter end? Pfft."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Cicely thinks over the question, "I want to say 'why wouldn't you' which is very much what I imagine my mother would say.... however I think you only pick up other if you're able to stay standing. You can't pick others up if you can't stand on your own ya know?"
3.) New year new you? Cicely laughs, "Yeah sure, why not!"

--

Participating Soquili: Merciette

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? Merciette looks at the ground, uncertain on how to answer. "I don't know. You just wake up everyday and make the most of it. I don't think I choose to carry on... it just kind of happens. But I am grateful for the opportunity, every day."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Merciette's smile is small, "I want to say I would if the opportunity arose. I feel like I'm always the one being picked up though."
3.) New year new you? She chews the inside of her cheek thoughtfully, "Wouldn't that be nice if that actually was reality. Maybe this year I can be brave!" She laughs softly, the idea pleasant.

--

Participating Soquili: Marius

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? "I have way too many siblings, kids, and grandkids to not carry on. I can't be the first uncle to kick it." Marius makes the joke and laughs before realizing that it was a bit... dark. He clears his throat.
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Marius, much like his mother, looks confused. "Well, yeah. You don't leave someone down and out. That's just I don't know... mean."
3.) New year new you? "Haha what a thought. This last year was a good year for me. Beautiful mate, kids.... Do I want a new me?"

--

Participating Soquili: Eros

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? "Easy, I just do this," he flaps his wings lightly as to not lift himself off the ground. He waggles his brows, hoping this is a sufficient answer.
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Eros pauses to think over the question. "Well, yeah. But you can't just pick them up. You have to figure out the root problem otherwise they're just gonna keep needing picking up... and then that's a 'them' issue."
3.) New year new you? "Obviously!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:02 pm
Participating Soquili: Irithiel Goldenleaf

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? "I've never suffered from a lack of will to 'carry on'. If ever I were in doubt, I would look to those that care for me, to remind me of my purpose."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? "I've been fortunate enough to never meet someone who needed such aid. If I were to meet them, I would offer what aid I could, though I am not sure I would be proficient."
3.) New year new you? "The year may change, but our selves continue to be as they were. If I want change, I don't need a new year to do so. Change can come whenever the heart feels it's needed."

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:05 am
Participating Soquili: Shijin

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? "I pick up my hooves and go where the heart leads. Life is about the adventure. I do my best to follow it's trail. I find staying in one place to long, makes the adventure a little boring."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? "Of course! I will support others when I can. May they be there for me, in my hour of need as a result."
3.) New year new you? -chuckles loudly in a deep voice- "There is not much new about me at my age. Though, one of these days I'd like to grow the family. Perhaps that would make me feel new? Or it might make me feel even older! -booms a dragon sized laugh again-

Participating Soquili: Elune

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? -looks at you while deep in thought- "I look to the family around me. They are my sustenance for purpose."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? -gives a hmmm- "Yes, if I can, I will."
3.) New year new you? "I don't do well with change, so I think not."

Participating Soquili: Sindi

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? -speaks with a raspy voice- "I do my best to help others, and that givesme the will to carry on!"
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? "Absolutely! Yes! Where are they??" -looks around, eager to help-
3.) New year new you? -shrugs- "Not trying to be new. I kinda like me the way I am." -snorts and gives a small chortle-

Participating Soquili: Aemiliana Hatetalon

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? -narrows her eyes at you- "Hmpf. To loose the will to carry on would be a sign of weakness. I am not weak."
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? "Only if they are a younger sister, and only once, to teach them how to be better. Adults need to know how to carry themselves. They can't be carried forever."
3.) New year new you? "Perhaps I could be even stronger this year." -flexes her claws at you-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 pm
Link to Teepee: xXx

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? What else am I going to do, go live by myself in a cave?
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? There's no one to pick up.
3.) New year new you? No.

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? With white hot rage!
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? Sure. To squeeze the life out of them.
3.) New year new you? I am perfect as I am.

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? I have plenty of drive to continue to do my work.
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? I always help those in need. Even if they need a little lift somewhere.
3.) New year new you? Naw, babe, I'm perfection already.

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? I know the worst is behind me, now.
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? I'll always help those in need.
3.) New year new you? I should hope so. I strive to always improve myself.

Participating Soquili: Enlil

1.) How do you find it in yourself to carry on? There is nothing dragging me down to begin with.
2.) Do you help pick someone else up? It is always good to get help from others if you need it, so of course!
3.) New year new you? Always a new me!

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:08 am
Link to Teepee: [Here]

What kind of things make you feel strong? My ability to stay calm under pressure, I guess.
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Not really. I don't feel the need to stretch my brain muscles.
What kind of things scare you? The usual. Walkers. Deep water. Being all alone, again...
Do you have any regrets? I've not done anything to regret.
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. A soft breeze in my mane.
What's your favourite season? Anything that takes place in the Spring or Summer so I can gather my herbs easily.

What kind of things make you feel strong? Not much, really. Have you seen my size?
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? I don't really like puzzles.
What kind of things scare you? The unknown and strangeness of this land.
Do you have any regrets? Maybe if I was a better leader, everyone wouldn't have left me...
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. Just a good berry bush is all I need.
What's your favourite season? Anything without snow. I'm far too small to walk in it.

What kind of things make you feel strong? I am strength.
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? I have no need for such things.
What kind of things scare you? Nothing scares me. Everyone should be afraid of me.
Do you have any regrets? That that damned Angeni is still alive.
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. The feel of a helpless animal in my claws.
What's your favourite season? Seasons make no difference to me. Prey is plentiful all year.

What kind of things make you feel strong? Just being me~
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Every now and than. One needs cunning to do what I do as well as strength.
What kind of things scare you? The ocean. Why must it be so large and deep?
Do you have any regrets? All the Soquili I couldn't save in the past.
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. Just a lady's attention~
What's your favourite season? Probably Spring or Autumn. Not too warm and no snow to make my job harder.

Participating Soquili: Ezekiel Doveling

What kind of things make you feel strong? Ah. I'm not really that strong. Except for my healing.
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? I don't really go looking for puzzles on purpose, but I won't shy away from any.
What kind of things scare you? Strange Soquili and humans.
Do you have any regrets? I haven't had a nice upbringing, so....Lots.
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. To fly above everything else. I feel safest up there.
What's your favourite season? Summer or Spring. So many flowers that look beautiful from the sky!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:47 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Ancorath
Link to Teepee: Here

What kind of things make you feel strong? "It does not seem like the sort of thing I have thought of in many years. I suppose the ability to defeat those who oppose me, to overcome obstacles in my path, these are the things that make me feel strong."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I do not enjoy being bored or going unchallenged, so I would say that it is fair to say that I would prefer to be intellectually stimulated rather than bereft."
What kind of things scare you? "I have not been scared since I was a young colt, and while I may not be a kind sort... I am not so cruel as to speak of the things that used to terrify me when I was young." He snorted, shaking his head. "Suffice to say many of them are captive, and you should not trouble yourself with pondering them."
Do you have any regrets? He narrowed his eyes, pinning his ears back. "Perhaps I regret how things ended with regards to relationships with some of my family, but that is certainly no business of yours. I trust we can change the subject without further difficulty."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "I can't say I've encountered it yet, so I don't have an answer you'd find satisfactory. I supposed solitude and freedom are among my favorite things."
What's your favourite season? "Fall and Winter are preferable, in my opinion. I like the cold, the bite of wind, shorter days and longer nights... There is a beauty to the stark trees sleeping in the snow."

Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Incorrin
Link to Teepee: Here

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Taking care of those I care about, protecting those around me... These things make me feel strong."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "An active mind is better than an inactive one, so without a doubt I would say I do like to be challenged and kept active, yes."
What kind of things scare you? "The loss of those dear to me is always a scary thing... To find something good in one's life often leads to the fear of losing it."
Do you have any regrets? "I regret the current status of some of my relationships with family, but I am doing my best to mend the bond I can address. I am aware it will take time but I would not regret effort expended in the pursuit of mending fences, as it were."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "I am not sure I have a favorite thing, as that seems to imply an object or possession. My favorite being in all the world is Freya, if that answer is acceptable."
What's your favourite season? "Any season that promotes dreaming amongst those living in the lands is one I enjoy." Incorrin gave a faint shrug. "For my own preference, I just prefer nights to days, the season is rather inconsequential."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas