Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Village of Yggdrasill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 am
Theme: Skyline - Calm Before The Storm

OoC:

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Qukoh'ya smiled when he heard about the recipes. He loved trying new ones and he was happy to start whenever. A collection of all plains no less. That was even more than just the world. The miqo'te visibly lightened up at the thought of all those unknown recipes just waiting for him to learn about. Regardless he kept his composure. "I'd love to try them all." he said with a big smile before following Alister to the dining room.

First they would eat, real food this time. And he was curious to the village as well. He looked at the cushions on the floor with a tilted head however as he turned his ears in wonder. As much as his this man seemed to love the Japanese culture, Q had not expected to find Zabutons as well. It was definitely interesting.

Q joined Alister at the table and looked at the food. They looked like perfect snacks. It was amazing. It would seem he had ended up with fellow chefs much to his luck. The Miqo'te looked at Alister and smiled. "They look great." he said in earnest. Hearing about the tour he looked surprised a bit. "It's that big?" he asked curiously.

Where: Village of Yggdrasill
With: Alister

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alister Yggdrasill

It seemed the news that the were recipes completely unknown to his world excited the cat-eared male. He really loved to cook, didn't he? It was cute. He'd have to see if he wanted to take care of the cooking from now on. "There's plenty of time. Though, we'll have to restock our supplies of the necessary ingredients when you need them." Q joined him at the table and complimented the food, making him smile. He was glad it was to his liking! "I'm sure the chef will appreciate the compliment. I'll introduce you two sometime. Anyway, yes. It's a very large village. More like a city, but we prefer village. 'City of Yggdrasil' just doesn't have the same sense of majesty to it." Alister took a sip of his wine before frowning. "Though, it's very...lacking in one important part of any society. You'll see what I mean during the tour."

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:26 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

So it was a city called a village. The Miqo'te wondered how big their cities would be then. The sound of meeting the cook behind the cakes excited him as well. Ever since he got dragged off he had not been able to speak with other chefs. Not that he had been curious to the people that made the meals there it was horrid.

However all that seemed far away now, he was at a village with a new friend and quite set to start a whole new life, nowhere near the market even. Q was halfway looking for chopsticks after seeing the mansion, not that you really need anything but your hands to eat these cakes. He just wanted to show his most sophisticated side.

He listened as Alister spoke about the village and wondered a bit about the wine he was drinking. He, himself, never really tried wine. Q picked up the glass that was placed before him and smelled it a bit with a curious expression. Only way he had wine was when he put it on food. Never pure, it smelt sweet though. The young man decided to just try it and he took a sip from it. It was surprisingly tasty when not poured over food.

He would have asked what was lacking, were it not he was told he would see for himself during the tour and he nodded. "I look forward to getting to know the city. It looks so peaceful." he said and was half wondering what surprises and wonders this place held hidden.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:18 pm
Alister Yggdrasill

Q looked quite happy. He hoped the young man would be able to adapt to lie in the village. He didn't have to do any of the chores if he didn't want to, but it would help him make friends and get to know more about the village more than some tour. Plus, when Alister was gone, he'd need something to do to keep him busy, would he? "It is. It's a very peaceful place. Er....The occasional squabble aside, I suppose. But, fights do break out between villagers sometimes. It's natural."

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Not seeing any particular utensils, Qukoh'ya figured they knew these were commonly eaten by hand and he smiled picking one of them up and took a bite from it as he listened to Alister speaking about occasional arguments. Though that really didn't surprise the Miqo'te. Whenever there were more individuals at one place, there would be such, it was inevitable and he chuckled a bit after he finished eating his bite.

A place with more people around that never has an argument or fight now that would scare me. he said calmly and smiled. "These cakes are wonderful." he complimented. "You should try some." He was moving his ears excitedly but he kept to his manners as he had been taught. All in all he felt lucky with how he had ended up with such a kind buyer and a beautiful village up to boot, far from the worldly troubles.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:50 am
Alister Yggdrasill

A society were people were afraid to speak their minds. That would be true Hell. "I'd go insane. People shouldn't be forced to hold their tongues. The reason people have voices is to use them. So long as no one goes nuts and kills others anyway." Alister waited for Q to have the first bite before doing the same. It really was good. Not what he thought at all. "Glad this was worth it. I was skeptical, but I really enjoy it. Thanks for introducing it to me."

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 am
Qukoh'ya Lhilei

OoC: Not sure how well this post will be, I'm using phone but I'll try smile

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

"I agree. A life where one can't say what they think is no life at all. But at the market you quickly learn holding your tongue is the best you can do." he said. Q had experienced it personally after plenty of speaking his mind but he hadn't been in the market long enough for it to alter his behavior.

Even so he gave a smile and took a few more bites visibly enjoying the food. "Where I grew up everyone spoke their mind but not against the elders. But I never did like fighting. No matter who my father is. I prefer to cook or create stuff." he said with a happy smile. Cooking being his main forte though he also liked some woodwork.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister smiled. So, he liked to cook and create. There may be a place he could work. The bakery or maybe even the crafts store. He'd have to decide eventually, but for now, Q could relax and get comfortable. "Do you mean create as in culinary creations or crafting? Or, both?" Alister finished off his cake and wine. It was a good thing he couldn't get drunk easily. His sister got that unfortunate trait. "I take it you weren't exactly popular in your village then?"

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:23 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

"Both. I love to cook, try new recipes, baking. But I also like woodworking." he explained his earlier comment and answered Alister at the same time. When he asked about his village, he finished his bite before he answered again, though he wasn't particular fond of talking about the place. Alister had all the right to ask, especially as it would seem he wanted to get to know Q as did the Miqo'te want to get to know him, he seemed really friendly.

"My village? I left there a long time ago. All they did was trying to make me learn to fight and turn into a guard of their temple just because my father already was." he answered, moving his ears a bit irritably at the memory but he soon smiled back to Alister.

"Not really, I was the first to totally go in against our elders about all the fight training they were forcing on me. After I finally decided I had enough and was old enough to be by myself I left them and went to find my fortune in the other village I lived in. It wasn't easy to fit in with the humans but one took pity on me and took me in, helping me to increase my cooking even more and got me a job at his restaurant as chef.

But it didn't take many years for it to be interrupted by slave traders that came in and raided the place, the ones left alive were shipped to the market where you found me."
he told his life in a quick way. He didn't mind telling Alister, but he was glad he could keep it short and to the point. He felt a bit sad thinking back of the life he had back there but he shook his head and managed a small smile. "As you can see, there is nothing to stop me from starting a new life here, nor any reason to run even if I could/wanted to." he concluded it. He wasn't going to worry about sad things for to long, it wasn't in his nature.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:51 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister listened to Q as he answered his question, though he kept it as quick as possible. Still, he could see it saddened the feline to do so. Alister reached over and ruffled his hair after he spoke as a silent apology for drudging up the memories. "Maybe the council will be willing to bring in the other survivers if we can find them. There is a village west of here for refugees that are brought in. It's typically a temporary home until they're relocated to a permanent home in one of the material realms, but it's a nice place."

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:12 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

He closed his eyes a bit and smiled when Alister ruffled his hair. Q was fine with the physical attention, as long as they refrained from pulling at his tail, though he somehow already doubted Alister was the type to ever do that.

When he heard him about the other survivors he blinked a bit before he tilted his head and moved his ears halfway a bit thinking about it. "We'd have to find them first and I am not even sure if they got sold already." he said softly. Though hearing about the refugee village he looked surprised. "I thought that this village was the only one here." he said before he already realized just how silly that sounded, even to himself.

Of course this was not the only village, how could it be? What did he expect? That the rest was one large forest? He smiled and laughed a bit. "Crazy to think I thought this village would be the only one." he admitted and rubbed his head a bit.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:26 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister shook his head. "Don't worry. We'll be able to find them. There's more uses for our skills as slayers than just...slaying." Hearing his thoughts on the village and how crazy it sounded he even thought it, the demon laughed softly. "Well, the realm is pretty...flat. It's not surprising. But, yes. There are more villages, all smaller than this on. Think of this city as the headquarters or central government building. Smaller villages branch out across the plain. Some of them for refugees, others for slayers who prefer to be live simple lives away from the dangers of our occupation, and then there are villages were people who don't want to live in the city. There's even a fortress far, far south where deserters make their home. The realm has plenty of life and sights to see." Q had a lot to learn about this realm, but he had all the time in the cosmos to do so.

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:40 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

The Miqo'te felt a bit more relieved about the other villagers hearing they might actually be saved from the dreadful life of a slave much as he had been. He quickly adjusted himself to listening to Alister's explanation about the realm. He had been serious long enough already. Hearing his new friend about all the villages he realized the realm had been much bigger than he expected at first. "It sounds pretty much ideal around here." he admitted and smiled before eating another of the small cakes.

Unknown to the unique effect the village would have on even him, he wondered if he would ever be able to learn all about it, maybe even see more than this village over time. "I'd love to explore it all someday." he said as his more childish lust for adventure and exploring was taking the upper hand hearing about all this stuff.

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:55 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Ideal?...Well, to an otherworlder, he guessed it would be. And, Alister couldn't necessarily disagree. Yggdrasill provided them with everything they needed, a the land was pure and easy to work with; not to mention plentiful. "It is, I suppose. Ideal and lovely, despite it's lack of depth." Explore it all. Now Q was sounding much like a child. But, who wouldn't want to? Even Alister wanted to travel and see what here was to see. Unfortunately, his occupation prevented him from doing so. "Maybe someday."

Kazu Saeki

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:12 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

It would seem Alister wasn't fully certain if he agreed with Q or not. But the Miqo'te didn't comment on it. He could imagine, after all, that if you lived in the place for longer time, it would seem dreary. He had once felt the same way after all before he left his village. Afraid he maybe had sounded a bit to childish and grinned a bit and nodded when Alister spoke again.

"Something to look forward to." he said and laughed a bit. For now he would first need to get to know with the village after all. He just arrived here and could hardly try and explore everything at once if he wanted to remember it all. "But I got plenty to explore close by as well." he agreed happily. At first he had felt a bit nervous about having to fit in a new world once again, but it was quickly making way to curiosity about this new place and all it had to offer.

Jewel of Antares

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items