Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Village of Yggdrasill Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:45 pm
Village of Yggdrasill

The village is very large, built inside a wall and in the shape of a five-petaled flower. Most of the village consists of traditional houses and market buildings. These buildings appear small externally, but each building has a magic cast on them to make their interiors larger with several rooms. There is only one mansion; a traditional, feudal era Japanese mansion located in the top petal, complete with a large garden. This is the home of Alister Yggdrasill. The lower right petal contains a natural park with a lake and a small forest. In the center of the city-like village is a citadel are the Council resides, protected by a barrier only slayers can enter. All missions are filtered through the Council, and decisions on those saved from the fallen are decided ultimately by them. Outside the walls are a vast farmland where crops and livestock are tended to daily. Every villager is charged with tending to the farms on a schedule.

Appearing in the far, far distance is a tree larger than comprehension topped with a luscious green canopy. This is the physical manifestation of the Celestial Tree, though it is nothing by an illusion. A rare metal forms in the spot where the illusion resides and this metal is used to make currency and other metal wares.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:07 pm
Theme: Skyline - Calm Before The Storm

OoC: Got it! Also my posts may be a bit off and in between timing wise, I'm hosting at a club in Second Life.

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Q wasn't sure to feel excited or scared. But he knew he would have to go through it soon enough. He looked back at Alister when he spoke to him explaining the best way to go through. When the other took a hold on him, Q took a deep breath before they stepped in. When they went through the portal, Q instinctively took a hold of Alister, as it seemed a bit more scary to him now than that he was curious.

Like he was told he kept his eyes closed and counted to ten as he tried to ignore the sound of the portal around him. When he opened his eyes the sound stopped and he had to swallow and take a few deep breaths to control his stomach a bit. That was definitely not his favorite way of travel. For a moment he allowed his head to settle as well as he felt a bit dizzy but then he finally looked around them.

There seemed to be a large wall around them, but it was the architecture that stood out to him. He looked around for what he could see from where he stood, amazed by the mansion before him. It reminded him a bit of the buildings he had seen in images back home. He noticed he was still clinging to Alister and he quickly let go apologizing softly and turned around. From where he stood he could see a few buildings stretched out before him and he stared at them.

"This place...looks amazing." he said as he looked around them and up at the large tree in the distance. He tilted his head and twitched his ears a bit. That was one large tree for sure.

Where: Village of Yggdrasil
With: Alister

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister smiled softly. "Thank you. We're always proud to receive compliments. Well, the mansion here will be your home from now on. It's big, and usually empty, but we don't spend much time in our homes normally. We're a social community." Alister raised his hand and pointed to the tree in the distance passed the mansion. "That is the manifestation of Yggdrasill, the Celestial Tree. It's an illusion produced from the real thing's energy, so it's not the real thing, but it's magnificent nonetheless."

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:29 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Qukoh'ya looked around himself as Alister explained the village in a short summary. It looked like an amazing place and it led to Q wondering just where he had ended up. Though after hearing with Alister told earlier, even if he knew, he'd still be lost. Cause it was nowhere on his own...world?

It was certainly hard to grasp. "That mansion is huge." he said when Alister spoke of it. Though he soon heard him say they weren't inside often. Social community sounded good to the Miqo'te.

Following Alister's direction where he pointed he looked back at the tree, but he twitched his ears when he heard the name. "You have the same name as the tree?" he asked curiously. Alister had said Alister Yggdrasill after all. It was definitely curious. "I like trees, it's beautiful." he agreed. A little timid perhaps, but he was still processing what the heck just happened. Qukoh'ya smiled gently either way.

Where: Village of Yggdrasill

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:22 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Poor Q seemed a bit lost. Alister ruffled his hair and smiled at him. "Yep. The only mansion in the village. It was built a long time ago for my predecessor, but hasn't been used since until I was old enough to live on my own." Q caught that he shared the tree's name and Alister nodded. "My birth name is Alister Sinclair. However, I have special...qualities that has earned me the surname Yggdrasill and title of Lord Celestial. You'll learn more from the other villagers, but for now, let's find you a room. I imagine you'd like to bathe and have something to eat, too. I'll make something while you clean up. What would you like?" It would take a bit for Q to adjust to what happened, but Alister was confident he'd be able to. He seemed like a brilliant young man.

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:04 am

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

It was all a lot to take in at first glance. However Q didn't mind. It also meant that whoever had raided his village or knew of his unfortunate tidings back there, couldn't find him either.

When he felt Alister ruffle his hair he laughed a bit. For a moment he had been gone with his thoughts but he called him back to reality. Or he hoped it was reality. The young man nodded when he heard the other about the mansion. "I can imagine the mansion is way to big for a child to live in, even with all the staff they can muster." he said calmly.

As Alister proceeded to explain his name, Qukoh'ya listened, since he was curious about almost everything here. His face showed surprise when he heard Alister's nickname however. It sounded as if he got purchased by the leader of the village himself. Curiosity still burned in the Miqo'te's body but his ears perked hearing bathe and food. "I can only agree there. I just ate but can hardly call it food, the guards at the market have no idea about fine cooking nor the use of herbs..." he spoke. "And yes I'd love to finally have a good warm bathe." he said.

He could almost already feel the warm water. The water at market was cold and often not even as clean as it should be. Hearing the question, Q thought about it for a moment. If he could choose then..."How about some Basil Quinoa Cakes?" he asked and smiled. It was easy to make and it had been a favorite under their customers back home.

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:39 am
Alister Yggdrasill

The demon laughed a bit. "Especially me. My sister and parents say I was always on the move. I apparently ended up at the Citadel once and it took two hours for them to find me. One of the Councilmen took care of me until my mom showed up. Nice guy." He imagined that the staff would have been in an even bigger frenzy. Hearing he would like a bath, Alister nodded and gestured for him to follow. "Basil Quinoa Cakes....That's a recipe I haven't made. I'll have to ask one of the staff to help me. But, you shall have what you wish." Guiding Q through the mansion grounds, he arrived at an unoccupied room that was next to his, opening the sliding doors. It was plain room with a sunk in fire pit for warmth on cold nights. "This will be your room. There's a fabrics closet for clothes and a collection closet for books or things like that. It's empty right now except for a few common clothes. There's a jinbei, a standard hunting outfit, and a sleeping robe. In the chest there is a dagger, but we never have to deal with break-ins. We're not that sort of society. So, feel free to throw it out if you want. We'll work on filling out your closet more later on, and I'll get some furniture for you. A desk and cabinets." Alister pointed to the doors next to Q's room. "That's my room. You're welcome to join me whenever you feel lonely. It gets quiet at night." Going over to the closet, he pulled out the white and blue jinbei. "Do you prefer tight or loose clothes? The jinbei's loose, but the hunting clothes are tight. The pants are leather and the shirt is fitted to the body for less fabric when hunting. They're surprisingly easy to move in. There's even a mantle."

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:26 pm

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Qukoh'ya smiled a bit as Alister explained some of his youth. It sounded like a lot of fun. "The art of hiding and being lost, it's the strongest trait among children. I didn't have much time to do such though as I was constantly dragged off to the temple to join the battle training. I never liked fighting nor training for it, I preferred to help my mother in the kitchen with cooking. Eventually I left my village." he said as he started to follow Alister as he guided him over the grounds. Hearing him about the recipe, Q chuckled.

"They are a great light and healthy snack for in the midday, commonly eaten during lunch in some places. I learned about them when I started to search around and learn recipes from several cooks around the lands." he explained. It wouldn't be a disaster if they didn't know how to make it. Qukoh'ya could imagine it was a little unknown by some cultures. The Miqo'te looked around as he was shown to his room. It looked absolutely amazing on the inside as well.

When they made it to his room, he looked inside when the other opened the sliding doors and he blinked a bit. It was more luxurious than he had ever seen, let alone that it would be his. "This whole room will be mine?" he asked surprised. It was so big to his own understanding, he wouldn't even know how to fill it. He listened to what was all in the room and nodded. Hearing about the dagger he smiled and shook his head. "I'll keep it, daggers aren't just weapons, they can very well also be used as tools if you need to cut something like rope or so." he said.

"Thank you, Alister." he said. He was obviously surprised in a good way by all he was given here. And so far it would seem he didn't need to do any backbreaking or humiliating tasks for it, like he had seen with so many others. Q followed Alister inside as he pulled out the jinbei. "I love a bit loose clothes, unless I am cooking, cause then it becomes a dangerous outfit." he said wisely as he took a hold of the jinbei and looked at it. It looked quite interesting and light to wear. "This is a lot. Thank you so much." he spoke.

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:46 pm
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister nodded. It certainly was. Of course, this was when he couldn't even walk yet. "Not much different from our lives. We have training often, along with village chores. But, you won't have to worry about that. It'd be nice if you helped out with the farming or such, but you won't be sent into battle at all." So, the cakes were more or less snacks. Huh. Well, if that was what Q wanted. "Yes, it is yours. Don't worry about the size. It fills up quickly." He was glad he didn't mind the jinbei. "Well, the bathroom is across the hall behind the doors there. I'll go make those basil cakes."

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:18 pm

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Q thought about it for a moment. It wasn't like he was new to such a life, though he had escaped it back then for a good reason. However he wouldn't want to just hang back to much either, sure he could be lazy type but he would definitely want to earn his upkeep here in some sort of way.

The Miqo'te nodded when Alister spoke of the bathroom and when the other left to make the food, Q picked up the jinbei and walked to the bathroom he had pointed out. It looked great just like the rest of the mansion. After a short search through the bathroom, he found what everything he needed, soap, shampoo and a towel. Placing everything ready he let the water warm up and got ready to jump under it. When he was ready and under the shower he felt the warm water like never before after so many weeks in ice cold and dirty water.

Nonetheless he didn't want to take to long so he quickly finished the shower. When he was from under it and dried up he looked into the mirror, though his hair stood rather wild. Quickly he combed through it with his hands so it looked at least presentable and smiled a bit. He got dressed in the jinbei and looked at the old clothes, he wasn't sure where to put them so he brought them to his room and lay them on the bed for now. Qukoh'ya walked out of the room and started wandering a bit to find the way to the kitchen.

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:51 am
Alister Yggdrasill

As Q bathed, Alister got busy in the kitchen. With the help of the cook, he was able to make the cakes Q wanted. They weren't all that difficult. Definitely one of the easier foods he'd ever see. After while, Alister was interrupted by a young maid who told him Q was wondering around. "Mind finishing here?" "Not at all, sir." Alister left the kitchen and found Q not too far from the room. "You look and smell much better. Must feel better, too. The jinbei is surprisingly stunning on you."

Kazu Saeki
The beds are the kind you see on Japanese-set anime. The floor beds or whatever they're called. It's difficult to Google these things. >_<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:28 pm

OoC:

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Qukoh'ya was really lost as to what way to go in this place. Thankfully it didn't take long before his sensitive ears picked up Alister's footsteps behind him. Q twitched his ears a bit and turned his head, looking over his shoulder. When he visually and audibly confirmed it was Alister he smiled a bit and turned around.

So far it seemed not so bad, really. "Glad to see you. I was lost as to what way to go." he admitted, obviously feeling much better than back at the market. Hearing Alister's compliment he blushed slightly and scratched his cheek with his finger, before he recovered himself. He wasn't the type to be shy for long. Careful maybe, but not shy. "Thank you. I'm glad it looks good on me, and I like how it fits." he spoke and gave a thumbs up.

"I feel much better than I did back there. Did you manage to find the recipe to the cakes?" he asked and smiled to him. It was a foreign snack, even for him. And he had cooked a lot in his life from all sorts of regions.

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Did Q just give him a thumbs up? He was so cute~! Alister just wanted to hold him close! "Yes, I did, and they're nearly done. The cook's finishing them up now." Alister gestured for Q to follow him to the kitchen before turning and heading back. "So, would you like a tour of the village later? We can do it tomorrow if you'd prefer."

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:37 am

OoC: Welcome back lol

Qukoh'ya Lhilei

User Image

Hearing Alister's answer, Q smiled and nodded. He was glad he didn't request something impossible. He just arrived here and the least he wanted was to cause anyone a burden. "I'm glad to hear it worked out. I'm so used to my own cooking with outlandish recipes I sometimes forget how foreign and unknown they are." he admitted and followed Alister towards the kitchen. So far it would seem he had nothing to worry about.

As they walked he listened to Alister's question and he moved his ears to the side a bit as he thought about it. He was curious to the village, but he was also a bit unsure how to approach the villagers here. Q looked at Alister and his face lit up a bit. "I would love to have a tour of the village" he said in earnest. With him along, Q was sure Alister would show him how to greet the people here. He didn't want to accidentally end up insulting someone.

Jewel of Antares

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:19 am
Alister Yggdrasill

Alister laughed softly. "Don't worry. My people have been around since the birth of the celestial tree. We may even know recipes completely unheard of in your realm. There's a library in the village with records from every known plain. I'm sure there are collections of recipes. You're free to browse." Alister led Q to the dining room, where he took a seat on the cushion placed around the short table. He never could remember what these furnishing were called. They weren't necessarily his forté,. "After we eat, I'll show you...some of the village. It's far to big to tour in one day."

Kazu Saeki

Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces