Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Gifters Guild (A Charity)

Back to Guilds

We're a group of kind people willing to help you reach your quest goals :) 

Tags: charity, gold, helpful, gifter 

Reply Welcome Forum! (Introduce yourself here)
Welcome! (New members, click here!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:18 pm
♡ Hey! Thanks for joining our guild ♡
If you want to introduce yourself and make new friends, this is the place to do it. I guess I'll start~

Hi! My name is Rhonda. I created this guild because I have more than enough gold to go around, and besides that- who doesn't love to give gifts?

Anyways, I hope you'll feel at home here. Feel free to either post below and introduce yourself, or create a new topic! It's up to you ♡

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:23 pm
Hey there! I am Kieran, otherwise known as Wahsnarb. I help out here and there with Rhxndx with various donations and Lake Kindred help. If you ever have any questions, feel free to pop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 3nodding  

Wahsnarb

Dedicated Lunatic

6,015 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Loiterer 100

A e r 0 - a g a

Naughty Goat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:44 pm
Heya!
I'm Abigail, or Abby, or Abbs~ whatever~
I occasionally anon random people to don't be a butt to people, I tend to hover about~ c;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:49 pm
Nakeiko
Heya!
I occasionally anon random people to don't be a butt to people, I tend to hover about~ c;

Hey! Thanks for joining c: If you have any friends you think might like this kind of guild, feel free to invite them to join!  

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

A e r 0 - a g a

Naughty Goat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:50 pm
Rhxndx
Nakeiko
Heya!

Hey! Thanks for joining c: If you have any friends you think might like this kind of guild, feel free to invite them to join!

Will do!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 pm
Hello everyone! Thank you for inviting me to join this really cute guild.

My name is Matt and I actually love to give gifts to my friends and loved ones IRL. Psychology research has brought up many times that happiness comes from giving gifts to others.

In the famous study of whether money buys happiness, two groups of participants were given an envelope of $20.

Group A was told to spend the money on themselves. Group B was told to spend the money on someone.

Later on the next day, the researchers followed up with the participants and asked them to rate their happiness. Group B ended up reporting that they were happier.

So money can really buy happiness when it is spent on others. @u@

I look forward to participating in group activities for this guild.  

Hypnotic Dentist

IRL Warlock

42,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:57 pm
Hypnotic Dentist

Hey! Thanks for joining heart Another cool study about money/happiness stuff was done by this guy, Paul Zak. He did a TED talk about it. If you like psychology and stuff, I'm definitely the person to talk to sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:03 pm
Rhxndx
Hypnotic Dentist

Hey! Thanks for joining heart Another cool study about money/happiness stuff was done by this guy, Paul Zak. He did a TED talk about it. If you like psychology and stuff, I'm definitely the person to talk to sweatdrop

Oh that's cool. Are you studying psychology in college? I have only taken a single class on it. Not part of my major, but highly interesting.  

Hypnotic Dentist

IRL Warlock

42,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:07 pm
Hypnotic Dentist

I'm in my second year of psychology. It's always sort of been a passion of mine. What're you studying?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:11 pm
Rhxndx
Hypnotic Dentist

I'm in my second year of psychology. It's always sort of been a passion of mine. What're you studying?

oh wow! thats great! i bet you have a lot of great knowledge and insights to share @u@ mind if i ask you some questions about a friend who was showing concerning signs?

I'm a Communication Arts - Illustration major. if you are curious, here are my art samples  

Hypnotic Dentist

IRL Warlock

42,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:23 pm
Hypnotic Dentist

!!! Your art is so good! I might have to commission you sometime (if you're still accepting commissions)
And feel free to PM me any questions c: I can't guarantee I'll have a perfect answer for you, but I'll do my best whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:47 pm
Hello. Thanks for the invite. My name of course is Vampiric_will but you can call me will. Anything you want to know feel free to ask.  

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

18,740 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maysar

Energetic Superstar

26,575 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:20 pm
Hiya guys!! Thanks for the invite! I'd love to help out around here! If theres any way i can try to gift give to others, i'd love to. I not like, the best, but i can still do art giveaways and stuff here too maybe if you're ever interested in something like that! ovo" I just was in a Christmas one and it was nice, i wouldn't mind doing it again~

No where near as good as Hypno above me though...So good emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:32 am
Vampiric_will

Hey! Welcome to the guild smile We're happy to have you!  

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

Rhxndx
Captain

Single Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:34 am
Maysar
Hiya guys!! Thanks for the invite! I'd love to help out around here! If theres any way i can try to gift give to others, i'd love to. I not like, the best, but i can still do art giveaways and stuff here too maybe if you're ever interested in something like that! ovo" I just was in a Christmas one and it was nice, i wouldn't mind doing it again~

No where near as good as Hypno above me though...So good emotion_bigheart

Your art is super cute!! heart I would love to commission you sometime for an art giveaway within the guild after we get bigger c:  
Welcome Forum! (Introduce yourself here)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games