Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Happy Holidays!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niore_Lavier

Predestined Protagonist

8,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:53 pm
I know everyone's busy with life and all - but I absolutely wish you all the best and continuous blessings!

It takes a strong individual to make it through everyday life despite what may come about, from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for being strong and wish you a merry safe Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you a Happy Holiday!
heart heart

If you weren't able to be active during this time, let me know and i'll be sure to drop a present into your inventory if able to.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 pm
Niore_Lavier
I know everyone's busy with life and all - but I absolutely wish you all the best and continuous blessings!

It takes a strong individual to make it through everyday life despite what may come about, from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for being strong and wish you a merry safe Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you a Happy Holiday!
heart heart

If you weren't able to be active during this time, let me know and i'll be sure to drop a present into your inventory if able to.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas smile  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Guild Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff