xxxxB A L D E RxxxA N S G A RxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Solskinn (by his family)

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY April 17, 2021

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 3/4 inches, hazel and unicorn hair, springy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Chris Evans [x]

LANGUAGES Norwegian, English, German, Irish Gaelic, Latin, British Sign Language, French, Spanish, Chinese, Welsh

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2039

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Charms
                  Study of Ancient Runes

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Transfiguration

HONORS Prefect

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Music Club, Duelling Club, Captain of Hufflepuff Quidditch Team (5th - 7th), Vice-Captain of Hufflepuff Quidditch (3rd-4th), Hufflepuff Keeper

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Healer

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Healing Class ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Healing Class ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ FRIENDLY Balder is a very friendly individual, always wanting to meet new people and interact with them. He loves making new friends, and even if someone doesn't like him, he won't stop trying to be a friend instead of an enemy.
              ◊ CHEERFUL Balder is very cheerful, always ready with a smile on his face. He believes that everything can be solved with a smile and a hug, and often goes out of his way to try and make people around him feel better. This might be misconstrued as being naive, but he does know there's bad people out there, he just wants to do everything possible to try and change them before he will consider them bad.
              ◊ BRAVE Balder is quite brave, as evidenced by the fact that he once stood up to someone impersonating his brother and said person cursing him for it. He will not hesitate to step into danger if he feels it's necessary, and will offer to protect anyone that needs it.
              ◊ TALKATIVE Balder is talkative. Very talkative. Like, he won't shut up he's that talkative. However, despite being talkative, he will listen to people that need to be heard, and often (to his siblings' annoyance) will lend advice or help to those that wish it. He can and will talk someone to death if he feels so inclined, however.
              ◊ HONEST Balder is honest to a fault. He doesn't believe in lying, and sees little reason to lie. In his views, lies only hurt people in the end, and he actively seeks out the truth in situations where there seems to be a lot of misdirection and deceit.
              ◊ BRIGHT While not as intelligent as some of his siblings, Balder is still pretty bright, and doesn't miss much when he stops to pay attention. He already knows several languages, Norwegian and English being two of them, and has an excellent memory for new ones. When he does apply himself, he can be every bit as bright as his older brother when Luke isn't actively applying himself.

Luke's pranks
                  Talking
                  Making friends
                  Sunny days

DISLIKES
                  Abusive people
                  Being yelled at
                  Rainy days
                  Thunder
                  Trouble

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Hanging out with friends
                  Learning new languages

STRENGTHS
                  Cheering people up
                  Learning new languages

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be annoying
                  Extremely talkative

FEARS
                  The dark
                  Curses

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD My background story is I'm the youngest son of a family of... seven? I dunno, might be more. I love my mor and far a lot. I have a lot of siblings, though they are a lot older than me. I think my mor has a soft spot for me, and calls me her miracle baby, whatever that means. I try and play with all of my siblings, even if they get annoyed really easily by me. I also am learning English, since I don't normally speak it. I know Jer, one of my brothers, can't understand me sometimes, even if he has the coolest tricks. Steffi's my favourite sister, cause she likes to hang out with me a lot. Magni is like really older, and I don't get to play with him that much. Luke makes me laugh, though he does get annoyed because I keep following him around all the time when he's home. And Bree, well, she's really nice and patient with me.

Well, until one day when I went to far's study because I heard someone in there. I saw Luke, or someone that looked like Luke, doing stuff in there. I told him he'd better stop, and Luke cursed me and hurt me. A lot. When I woke up, I found out that I had a nasty scar, and was terrified of my brother for a while. I wouldn't even go near him until I found out he'd been framed. Now, I have a lot of friends and am trying to convince my parents to let me go to Galtvort. I mean, Lukey was going there, and so was Steffi and Jer, so I can't see why I can't go as well.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year was interesting. I got to meet a lot of people, and ended up sorted into Hufflepuff. Which is okay, I guess, but I wanted to be sorted with the rest of my friends. Though, I already made some new friends as well in the house. I got to see Luke and Steffi get married (finally!) and now I have a nephew, well, another nephew I mean. It's kind of surreal. I never thought that things would be so weird like they turned out to be. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I never thought I'd be singled out because of the fact that I speak a lot of different languages. One girl kinda did that, but it's okay. In any case, I really like the school. Even the people that aren't all that friendly.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year wasn't bad. I joined in Duelling Club with Bastian and Caty, and ended up dragging Leon down to the Music Club. I think something's going on though, since I've never seen him so annoyed with a guy before. Then again, he's usually annoyed with me so that might be just me.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year was weird. First I discovered I have a cousin from my uncle Roald, and then find out there's something going on with said cousin. I don't know what, but it has to be bad or something from the way he was acting. Then Aleah was acting weird and I don't know how to handle that since she seemed to be angry for some reason at me or something. Then on top of everything, I was named quidditch vice captain and well, it wasn't really a good year to be honest, but it could have been worse.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was... interesting. I hung out with Bas and Kiki for the most part, and definitely took to being serious about being the vice captain for quidditch. However, around the winter break, I decided to ask my cousin if he wanted to come over for Yule. He was really... weird about the whole thing, but I didn't really see him saying no, so I must have convinced him to come over. Kiki came over as well, but well... Again, it was just weird, since she made a comment about dates and me and now I'm confused about the whole thing. Maybe I should ask my far or brors about all of this.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year, um, wow, that was a mess. Beginning of the summer, I finally confronted Glynn and found out a horrifying truth: my uncle was crazy and Glynn was one of his many victims. I decided, with Bastian and Leon's help, to try and rescue him. We ended up doing that, but at a terrible price, as my far, Jer's family, and many other people were murdered or threatened. By the time the school year had started up, I was glad to be back at school, though the fact that I had caused so much pain for my family and friends honestly hurt. Thankfully I was able to distract myself with my OWLs enough that it didn't cause that much of a problem, though Kiki helped since we started dating during the holidays.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was certainly better than fifth year, what with going to the beach during the summer and me and Kiki's relationship actually going smoothly. Although, I think that some things could have been better, such as Hufflepuff actually winning more than one game and Glynn actually talking to me instead of avoiding me, but given the circumstances, I don't really blame him for doing that.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR I spent most of my seventh year studying. Not that it was all I was doing, since I also managed to captain Hufflepuff to a winning season and also helped convince Kiki to start a drama club at school. Beyond that, I have been trying to figure out what Kiki and I are doing after school, since I proposed to her last year and we're trying to figure it all out.

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson
                  Siblings - Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Lovette, Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
                  Grandparents - Agnar Bjelke
                  Aunts/Uncles - Noel Borson, Roald Bjelke, Delilah Borson, Frey Bjelke (all deceased), Atle Borson
                  Cousins - Del Rey Borson (deceased) Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn
                  Niblings - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Malcolm Lovette, Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Sebastian Blythe
                  Catheryn Blake
                  Benjamin Kian Bates
                  Kiera Murdoch
                  Aleah Toller
                  Hayden Atterberry
                  Lusitania Kalvin
                  Ivar Eriksson

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Kiera Murdoch
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Great horned owl named Thor