Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
The Sinamorata Mansion (Everfear and Jewel of Antares) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haruhi Hikaru
==============================
Higarashi Twins

Haruhi sighed. Why did people insist on sharing life stories with people who didn't care? She didn't care enough about Luca and Vittorio to feel bad for their scars. "Such a stupid notion....Revenge is a ridiculous idea. It won't make anyone feel better and it won't bring people back. If he misses this guy so much, then he should kill himself and join him if he can or move on and honor him by living a fulfilling life for the both of them. Besides, the only ones to blame are himself and you, for setting up a meeting and even accepting the job as mafia lords in the first place. It's your jobs that got Tony killed. That's the reality any gang member has to accept." Haruhi stood and went to the window to look out. "Hikaru can't help him, and he's not going to try. He and I have always believed that people consumed with revenge can only snap out of it on their own. No....They should snap out of it on their own. And, people like Vittorio are dangerous. We're not getting involved in it."

Hikaru stayed out in the hall. He wasn't taking one foot in that pigsty. He didn't mind a mild mess, but this was beyond his tolerance. And, the room smelled of marijuana and that made him nauseas. He plugged his nose and looked a the shrine as Vittorio went over to it. "This is disgusting...." Well, there were now two qualities that were impossible to tolerate. Hikaru stepped aside and leaned against the wall. He was going to puke. And, who the hell was that guy the shrine was dedicated to? If Vittorio was a mourning man, he could forget the idea of Hikaru sharing his bed. That was baggage he wasn't going to carry. "If you think I'm stepping into that room when it's so dirty and smells like s**t, you're sorely mistaken....Oh, I'm going to be sick! That smell...." No. No, he wasn't going in. Vittorio would have to clean up and air out that awful smell before Hikaru considered it. He would help, but he'd only end up making a bigger mess.

Everfear2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:03 am
Jewel of Antares

"Well, I can see your point..." said Luca, considering Haruhi's words. "But we didn't 'accept the job' of being mafia lords. What we are is not some 'job' where you fill out a resume and hand in an application. It is a duty, a birthright, and it runs in our blood. Just like our father and our grandfather before us, we carry on the family business. It is the only life we have ever known, and it is the only one we will ever know."

Luca then leaned in a little closer to Haruhi. "We're not bad people, Haruhi. We don't enjoy violence and bloodshed, and we don't prey upon the innocent. We're just honest businessmen, trying to make our way in a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. People get jealous of our wealth and sucess, so they try to take it by force - and we are left with no choice but to defend ourselves."

"Oh, all right!" huffed Vito... "I'll start cleaning up!" He then began picking up garbage and throwing it away, while putting clothes in the hamper. Clearly, this would take a while... But at least he had finally found the motivation to clean.  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 am
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Haruhi moved away from Luca when he got close. That was uncomfortable. "Whatever. I don't really care. Do what you two want. I was just pointing out how idiotic your brother's desire for revenge is." Haruhi looked back out the window after she spoke, sighing a bit. "...It's boring."

At least he was cleaning, though Hikqru didn't know what he was so pissed about. It was Vittorio's fault for letting his room get that dirty anyway. "Why are you so upset? Maybe you should've cleaned up first or had a maid do it. Not everyone has the tolerance to walk into the middle of Garbage Land, you know." Hikaru sounds amused, though. He should've expected Vittorio to be the dirty one, but it would have been great if Luca was. Haruhi would've hit him with his own glasses.

Everfear2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am
Jewel of Antares

"Anyways, you mentioned music earlier..." said Luca with a smile, hoping to shift the discussion to something more positive. "Would you care to see our music room? We've got a 1923 Steinway grand piano, a Stradivarius violin, a cello, a harp... Perhaps we can play a song together. I'd love to see just how talented you are."

After the room was decently tidy, Vito ran to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of industrial-strength air freshener spray. It was the same stuff used in hospitals, hotels, and nursing homes - and it worked awfully good at getting the stench of bodies out of a trunk. It proved to work just as well at getting the odor out of Vito's room - which was a combination of weed and cigarette smoke, stale pizza, and the sweaty-sock odor of a gym locker room. After spraying liberal amounts of the chemical mist into the air the odor was gone, and the room smelled clean, like fresh linens.

"I think it's safe for you to come in now, Hikaru..." said Vito, smiling at him.  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 am
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Haruhi frowned. "I said my brother's the musician. I can't play or sing at all. If you want to play a song with someone, go steal Hikaru from your brother. I'm not interested in that sort of thing." Mostly because she sucked at it. "I'd rather sit somewhere quiet and read than sit at a piano anyway. Seems more my style."

Hikaru peeked in when Vito told him it was safe. Well, he did a decent cleaning job when he was motivated. Walking in, Hikaru felt much better about the room. Except for one thing. Well, technically two. Plucking the bra from the lamp, Hikaru went to a window and opened it before tossing the thing out. "You won't be needing any women while I'm here. In fact, if you bring a woman home, I'll kill her. I can be very possessive of the men I'm attracted to, you know~." The only woman he could get away with hitting on was Haruhi, though she might think differently. Hikaru wouldn't kill his sister.

Everfear2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:37 pm
Jewel of Antares

"Well, I do have a library if you'd care to see - along with a large and diverse collection of books." said Luca with a smile,, rising from the bed and offering his hand to Haruhi. "I must admit, I'm quite the bookworm myself. I'm hooked on A Song of Ice and Fire right now, almost finished with the second book. So - what do you like to read, Haruhi?"

"You ain't gotta worry about me bringing home any ladies, Hikaru..." said Vito with a grin. "I mean, women are fun and everything, but I've always preferred men. Women are too high-maintenance, too much baggage. At least all the ones I've known."

Vito then grinned... "You know, I've always liked posessive guys." he admitted, grinning and stepping closer to him, gently taking his hand. "And if you can make me happy, I'll be your one and only."  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:23 pm
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Why were people so obsessed with that series? It was nothing but sex and death from what she heard and saw of the show based on it. There wasn't any real reason to read it. "I don't have a preference. The only thing I have is a list of books I think aren't worth the time. I'll read anything as long as I can block out reality for awhile." She stood, not bothering to take Luca's hand. Not at first anyway. She glanced down and sighed. She could humor him. Taking his hand, Haruhi tensed a bit. "If you try anything or tell Hikaru, I'll kill you. Let's just go."

Hikaru shrugged. "Maybe because you only mess around with whores? They're the worst." So, he liked his partners to be possessive. Good. He'd get plenty of it. "Don't turn this in some cheesy romance. Make you happy? I can't do that. Not when it's clear there's still someone else important to you. You wanted fun, and I'll give you that."

Everfear2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:12 pm
Jewel of Antares

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean..." said Luca with a smile. "That's why I love fantasy. Something thrilling and exciting, that takes you to a whole new world. A Song of Ice and Fire is good at doing that, of course. I also recommend Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series, the Night Angel trilogy, and anything by Raymond E. Feist. And of course, we can't forget about Tolkien. His works are classics, after all."

Luca gently interlaced his fingers with Haruhi's, and they finally arrived at the library. It was surprisingly large and well-organized, containing an impressive collection of books. Luca never had to worry about this library getting trashed either, because Vito never set foot in here. Being the buffoon he was, he hated to read, preferring to watch moronic reality TV shows instead. "So... do you see anything you like?" asked Luca.

"Romance?" sneered Vito, although the pain could be seen in his eyes. "Pfft. Fuhgeddaboutit. I don't do that crap anymore. For years I was lied to, cheated on, taken for granted... then I finally found 'the one'. I loved him, I was ready to spend my life with him - and he got whacked. What's the point of romance if I'm only gonna get my heart broken in the end? ******** that s**t, I'm only in it for the fun..."

Vito then laid down on the bed, grinning at Hikaru... "So, big boy... why don't you come here and show me just how much fun you can be?" he asked, sounding rather seductive.  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:03 pm
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

True. Tolkien was a literal genius. Haruhi loved his books. "Codex...Alera? What's that? Can't say I've heard of it." Walking into the library, Haruhi's eyes lit up as she clapped her hands together. It was amazing! Way better than the bookshelf she had in her old room. "I won't know until I actually look around~!" Her voice raised slightly to sound much like some fangirling girl and Haruhi's face turned red. Coughing a bit, she looked away. "Sorry about that....My voice gets high when I'm excited."

Good, because Hikaru wasn't interested in entering a romantic relationship with some lowlife human trafficker. The blunette grinned a bit at Vito's seduction. "Oh~? How would my master like me to play?" Hikaru crawled onto the bed and straddled him, leaning down to stroke his goatee again. He really did like Vito's facial hair. "Tell me what and where, and I'll show you why I'm all you'll ever need~."

Everfear2
Gonna have to cut off with Vito and Hikaru....Time skipping won't work when there are two others. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Jewel of Antares

"Codex Alera is a fantasy series..." explained Luca. "It's every bit as gripping and addictive as Game of Thrones, and much less depressing. If you're a sucker for romance like I am, you'll probably like it. There's quite a bit of it in the series... and by the end, the author 'ships' all of his major characters."

Luca could tell that Haruhi was excited by the sight of all the books, and he was happy for this. "Do you like manga, by any chance?" he asked.

Vito moaned softly, feeling chills run down his spine as Hikaru stroked his chin. He brought his mouth up to his, caressing his tongue with his own as he kissed him passionately. He finally broke the kiss by nipping at his lower lip, only to begin sucking and nibbling at Hikaru's chin.  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Haruhi couldn't agree with him there. "I personally find the thrones series to be stupid. Though, isn't there an awesome dragon lady that fights to end slavery? I guess that's about the only thing I like about it." Now that Haruhi was a slave, she felt compelled to actually appreciate that character. It'd be amazing if she had some secret like what's-her-face and used it to kill lowlife bastards who purchased others and treated them like trash. "Manga?...Oh. No, not particularly. I read some of it. Attack on Titan and Bleach are really the only two manga series I've read. Eren and Ichigo remind me of Hikaru. I'm drawn to characters that are similar to him. But, Levi and Jushiro are really the best in the two series."

~hikaru is busy!~

Everfear2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 am
Jewel of Antares

"I don't see how you could find one of the greatest fantasy series of our time to be stupid..." said Luca. "But oh well, to each his own I guess." He then smiled "Yes, that's Daenerys Targaryen you're talking about. Yeah, she's pretty badass... Vito's got a massive crush on her, of course. He loves the show, but he won't even touch the books. It's a pity, really... I think my brother would be a much more well-rounded person if he'd actually pick up a book and read sometime."

"Yes, Attack on Titan is pretty good - but I've gotten bored of Bleach." admitted Luca "To tell the truth, I'm bored with shonen manga and anime in general. Once you've seen enough of it, you realize it's all the same. Some of my favorite series are Elfen Lied, Wolfs' Rain, Black Lagoon, Gungrave, and Gangsta. Ever heard of any of those?"  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:35 am
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Because it was just so...gross. Seriously. Who would be addicted to something so dark? Maybe she'd try reading it again sometime. Maybe. On her own time with no coercion from anyone. Especially Luca. "Like I said. I like characters that remind me of Hikaru. So, really, whether it's a good story or not doesn't matter. But, I think Bleach is a great series. Makes the idea of dying less horrifying and more interesting." She was sure she'd at least heard of Elfen Lied and Wolf's Rain. Wasn't Wolf's Rain about dog people or something? As for Elfen Lied, she wasn't sure. "Isn't that the series where some kids beat the crap out of a puppy? Yeah. Screw that s**t. Anyone who can see that and still enjoy the series is disgusting. I love dogs too much to even bother. I'd just end up hu ting down the maker of the series and killing him....Sorry. We seem to have very different tastes. I don't think literature will be a very effective bonding method."

~hikaru is busy!~

Everfear2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:49 am
Jewel of Antares

"Yes, we do have different tastes in literature..." said Luca. "When it comes to books, I enjoy darkness. I like books that expose the grim, twisted, and brutal nature of human existence... Not only that, but 'happily ever after' is such a tired cliche. Real life isn't pretty, so why should fiction be?"

Luca then grinned. "Well, it looks like we need to find a more effective bonding method." he said, winking. "How about rope? Or handcuffs, perhaps?" He only hoped that Haruhi would realize this had been a joke... but then again, he was into 'that sort of thing'.  

Everfear2

Shirtless Werewolf

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 pm
Haruhi Hikaru
Higarashi Twins

Haruhi blinked and laughed a bit. "It's precisely because the world is so dark that fiction should to be happy. I mean, people read to escape reality. Why put them in a place as dark or darker than what they want to get away from for awhile?" That wasn't to say she was against dark fiction. Everyone had their own tastes. That was fine. As long as they didn't force it on others. Luca suddenly mentioned other bonding methods and her eyes closed partly. But, she didn't look irritated. She was somewhere between amused and unimpressed. "Pervert. Go play with Hikaru for the time being. I'm sure he'd loved to play rough with you."

~hikaru is busy!~

Everfear2

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas