Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Break of Day (Amonee + Nucleo + Xavier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

alternatively titled 'here comes the sun'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:31 pm
"Goatmom, hang on!"

No he was not going to listen to her warning to stay back and wait for her. Looking down the cliffside, a young boy huffed in frustration and once again felt the need to do something reckless. His lusus had scaled part of Busthind's vertical drop to retrieve his pack that he'd stupidly dropped. Regret burned at his eyes as he watched her carefully, painstakingly try to navigate her way back up with his bag in her mouth. This was his fault, he should be the one down there getting his stuff back.

She reached a particularly steep edge and he wondered if maybe he could help. If he slid down a little, he could bend that branch to hook his bag back and then she would be less hindered by the extra load. It wasn't too heavy for her but definitely distracting. Deciding to do just that, Nucleo slid down the side of the cliff a little and began to bend the branch when he heard a sudden crack.

"Goatmom-" The child's eyes widened as the rock he'd landed on slipped and the branch in his hand broke from the sudden momentum. In a flash he was flying off the rock and hurtling down toward the trees below. His lusus cried out to him but he was gone too quick to catch her words. Terrified, the boy crashed into the foliage and was instantly knocked out.

Unfortunately for the boy, while he'd descended the mountain, the sun prepared to ascend. It was only a matter of time.

Yamashii
Save your hot chocolates-I mean frienddd

leon_a_darkangel
I promise Nucleo will wake up and stuff, but for the first round or two rounds of posts I figure the jadebloods will find him first and discuss what to do! : )

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:16 am
Xavier wore an easy going smile as he walked along the early morning darkness alongside what he would consider to be his friend. His gloved hand had reached out at some point, and taken hold of the other jadeblood trolls hand, before lacing his fingers and walking with the other troll as they chattered. "So do you really think it'd be okay if I could come by your hive? Then maybe next time you can visit mine instead!" He grinned toothily at the other, recalling his previous offer the first night they had met. While he was about to say something else, the troll heard what sounded like shouting.

Anu looked around, a hissing noise coming from the insect mothergrub lusus as she moved closer to the jadebloods she'd been traveling with. While the snowy mountain side was seemingly tranquil and peaceful, the sudden burst of sound had caught her by surprise.

The small child looked alarmed as he moved forward, releasing his friends hand to walk ahead. The shout he'd heard, and the cracking of some kind of branch made the boy worry someone perhaps was hurt. More importantly, most trolls couldn't be outside!

"Did you hear that?! Come on let's go investigate!" He waved the other closer, before dashing ahead. The troll had crashed through the foliage, and now lay motionless. Xavier hesitantly approached the strange troll, crouching down as he peered at the other boy..then back over his shoulder restlessly looking to Amonee with uncertainty in his eyes as to what they should do.

Yamashii
Makin' my way down town..

Doutei
oH NO HOLD ON ;n; /pokes a finger at to see if he's alive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm
"Of course! I really want you to come by. The place is a little messy right now, I've been working on this portrait but it's no problem to tidy up the living room and we can-" A perky voice chattered on as Amonee walked hand in hand with his good friend Xavier. Oh he was so excited! The other jadeblood wanted to come visit his hive! Amonee nodded along to the conversation with an eager look in his eyes as the pair walked through the snowy mountainside. A loud commotion broke the peaceful darkness and sounds of shouting alerted trolls and lusii alike. Unicroak instantly hopped to the front in a protective position while she let the mothergrub stick close to the children. That was one benefit of two parents in the same area, she figured, it allowed one to scout and the other to keep the wigglers in line. Or at least until Xavier broke formation to run ahead and Amonee followed quickly after, yelping that he was not far behind.

"Oh my Gog! How-" It was a dead troll! No- it was Nucleo! He was covered in mangled plants and bruises from a long drop was crumpled before them on the ground. Something above was freaking out, likely Goatmom, and Amonee felt his pump biscuit sink. His friend had cuts from the branches and rocks he had collided with and he wasn't conscious. They had to clean him up and patch up his wounds.

"Nucleo, please open your eyes-" It was kind of useless to plead with an unconscious person but the chatty Amonee seemed to need to talk to calm himself so he did so. "He's one of my friends, he runs the coffee shop further up on the mountain. How could this have happened? Xavi, it's so scary-" The painter explained to Xavier as he realized the other troll had no idea who this person was. Rummaging through his bag, Amonee looked over the supplies he had to handle this problem. His first aid kit was running low after one of his previous adventures bushwhacking through the forest which meant he had no bandages. But he did have something!

"Can you help clean the wounds with my canteen? I don't know what to do, this has never happened to me on my daytrips!" Quick hands pulled the item out of his bag and he offered it to the quieter and hopefully more level-headed troll. The water wasn't much but it would clean some of the dust and dirt out of the scrapes. What else were they supposed to do in this situation? He honestly was panicking a little and struggled to remember. "I'm gonna, oomf, use this to wrap up his ankle. It looks like it's swelling." As he spoke, Amonee began to tug his white toga over his head and off his body.

He hated to tear it up but it would be easy to replace. Friends weren't.

leon_a_darkangel
>sniffles and grabs hand again<

Doutei
>cries and wraps Nucleo like a mummy<

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:23 am
The fleeting elation and excitement for the prospect of getting to hang out, had the celtic jadeblood bouncing along with a little skip to his step for a brief moment. While he didn't have a lot of friends just yet, having someone to pal around with he had to admit was kind of nice. His daytrips had always been without any other save his mother for as long as he could remember until he stumbled upon the painter.

Xavier looked between his panicked friend and the unconscious greenblood for a moment. Reaching out for the canteen, he took hold of it and swallowed some past his nervous energy. The scene was chaotic! There was a crazed lusii heading in their direction. The goat-like creature was bleating frantically as it made a beeline for its ward, charging down the mountain side.

Frowning he looked back at his own mother. He noted she'd moved closer and was watching with a concerned expression. Looking back to both trolls he nodded his head as he was handed the canteen. Crouching down beside them he settled on his knees and quickly offered to help the other with strip cutting so he wouldn’t have to rip it. He'd brought one of his hunting knifes with. It was strapped to his right boot given his glaive would have made it harder to walk beside his jadeblooded friend. If needed, he'd cut up the sleeves on his leinte, he had others after all.

"Just hold on, It'll be okay..but we need to get him to someplace dark and safe. Do you know which of our places would be closer Nee? We'll do what we can for him yuh know?" He promised the other as he looked at him with that desperate worried expression. It was stressful, but he tried his best to remain level headed, so the other didn't outright turn hysterical. The fact the other had used his nickname made him want to try and make this situation right for both Amonee, and his friend Nucleo as he'd called him.

Carefully he rinsed out the dust and debris the best he could along with using the cloth to wrap around the other trolls injuries. Leaning back he helped the best he could with wrapping the other boys leg. "We'll get him some ice after he's safe from the daylight since it's swollen yuh." He agreed with a little huff, his breathe like white smoke. Xavier also made note of the fact snow was just beginning to trickle down to the ground from the skies above.

Once the other boy was cleaned up the best he could, he looked up to his mothergrub lusus, a sort of chitter noise following a clicking sound. The creature shuffled forward, intent on gathering the poor dear. She paused just as she started to reach for Nucleo to gather him up into her claws delicately, peering at the charging goat-lusii who had just about joined them by this point.

Yamashii.
-squeezes hand and pats before getting to work- OHO' 2 was nucleo roll wise btw lol

Doutei.
-wraps up and hands off to big insect mama to carry-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:46 pm
Snow began to fall from a lightening sky and the sight was breathtaking to see. Flakes drifted onto Nucleo's hair and settled on Xavier's eyelashes as he outlined a plan to Amonee and the painter found it rather pretty. If there was ever a gorgeous moment to paint, it was this! But what was he doing? They needed to move the unconscious troll like his friend had said. The clouds would give them some cover from the sun but not enough. Unicroak hopped back to the group with a distraught Goatmom following. It was not clear what the lusii had discussed but it seemed like all parties would cooperate since they'd met before.

"His hive's not too far from here. I'm sure he's got a key to it in his bag." Amonee reached underneath Nucleo's back and legs to lift him from the ground to Xavier's mama. She would be strong enough to carry the boy home while they followed on foot. With the greenblood secured in place, the painter let his shoulders relax. It was going to be okay, Xavier had patched up the wound and they were on their way home. His hand reached back to slip into the other jadeblood's and he used it to pull him after himself. Although there was no need for a huge rush, Amonee couldn't help but want to get inside as fast as possible if it was going to snow! Xavier's hand was warm thankfully and it calmed Amonee to be linked to another person.

A sturdy handmade looking sign stood starkly planted in the ground signalling they were there. Thankfully, the duo was able to find a key inside while waiting on the front step. With a creak of a door, they were in! Amonee flicked on a light switch but the place wasn't quite as cozy without Nucleo bustling around the place with a tray in one hand and a bowl of cubes in the other.

"Let's move him to the couch! Maybe I can get a fire going." The hive wasn't unbearably freezing but it would make everyone more comfortable to have some heat. Once the greenblood was surrounded by every blanket, pillow and towel in the building, Amonee set to work striking up a fire in the fireplace. Only, his own place didn't have one of these and he was a little confused how to arrange the logs. He had an electric heater back at his place, so much easier to just press a button!

"Ohhh, this is so confusing, Xavi!" It wasn't that Amonee was completely stupid, just honestly clueless. It looked like he had arranged a handful of twigs in the shape of the sun and its rays as it was the hottest thing he knew. Hopefully Xavier was having better luck watching over the battered troll. Amonee had let the other boy sit and keep watch, figuring that Nucleo would rather a friend poke around his hive than a stranger.

Then again, Nucleo was likely to simply be happy he was still alive when he awoke.

leon_a_darkangel
>hopes Xavier isn't completely traumatized by their play date<

Doutei
>hopes Nucleo isn't completely broken when he wakes up<

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:30 pm
Heat.

The troll on the couch stirred. Blankets curled around him began to unwind as the boy unconsciously hugged the arm of the troll nearest to him. It was so warm.

"Mmm." Unaware that the arm was actually a person, the greenblood pulled on it like a stuff animal and tried to craddle it into his 'recuperacoon' with him. His body hurt for some reason but he was always safe here. Nuzzling around the object, his body weight began to pull Xaiver off balance and soon they were in an awkward embrace.

"Wha-?" Tired eyes blinked awake and locked with a pair he did not know. Those eyes widened in shock.

"Who are you?! Why are you sleeping with me?!" Nucleo gasped and let go, pushing back to get a look at the intruder. He did not realize this troll was his savior and in fact, wasn't even thinking about how he last remembered tumbling off a cliff. That time was almost a dream to him now, though definitely not to Goatmom. She bleated at him and stomped her feet to get him under control. The pair paused to look at each other and he could tell something was going on.

"Wait, Amonee? What are you doing here? What-" The sight of the ground below flashed in his eyes and he realized. His stomach dropped just from recalling the view and the boy shuddered. Oh. OH. He was lucky to be alive. Goatmom would remind him of that next time, wouldn't she?

"So, um. I'm Nucleo. Sorry about that." Rubbing his neck sheepishly, the greenblood looked at Xavier with his apology glittering in his eyes.

Yamashii
Amonee's firewood arrangement was adorable. So cute. ; A;

leon_a_darkangel
Hope this was okay! If not, I will edit! Just wanted to do something silly!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:29 pm
A curious look was passed to Amonee as Anu was handed the greenblood. She gently cradled Nucleo's small form to her frame, cooing sweetly at the unconscious child. Seeing the little ones sad and fellow lusii restless was stressful indeed. No matter, they would attend to the matter before anything to bad happened. Without minding the extra weight, she began moving along, doing her best to shield him with her larger frame.

While the snow was a joyous site, Xavier didn't give it to much mind. They were on a mission! His intense little frown creased his eyebrows as he kept an eye out for any danger while they traveled together. Once they found the sign indicating they'd reached Nucleo's lawnring however, Xavier gave a sigh of relief.

With a key to get in, everyone was moved inside accordingly. Xavier asked his mother to set the boy down, and in the meantime he plopped down with Nucleo as he'd been asked. Xavier moved closer, leaning in just a little to inspect the unconscious boy. "What's hard? Do yuh need me to help? I can here in a sec if so Nee." Xavier craned his neck to look over to Amonee. He saw what looked like sticks arranged as a sun. Xavier started to tell him he'd need to light it, when he felt something on his arm.

Making a small startled sound, the wary troll looked down. He felt Nucleo grab a hold of him, his eyes widened in surprise as he was nuzzled on of all things.

When the other blinked tiredly at him and asked him why he was sleeping with him, Xavier shook his head dismissively with a laugh. That's not what this was! The jadeblood's freckled cheeks flushed faintly with his jade hue. "Ummm...my names Xavier. I was helping yuh. Amonee was real worried so me 'n Mum, 'n them gotchya to safety before the sun came up!" He replied smiling nervously hoping the other boy wouldn't be mad at him.

Once pushed back, Xavier blinked innocently at the other greenblood. When he seemed to remember something had happened and introduced himself Xavier smiled toothily at him in a happy manner. "Hi there its okay yuh don't have to apologize. Glad you’re awake!" He peered at him curiously, the four horned kids head tilting ever so slightly.

Doutei.
hope that was okay! xaviers like o.o~! lol

Yamashii.
the sun thing is sooooo cute. xavier is like owO //needs to show him how that rly works

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 pm
"You're awake! How do you feel?" There was the sound of movement and Nucleo woke in a cuddled position with a forgiving Xavier smiling at him. Amonee almost laughed at the sight of the barista's sheepish expression while he untangled from a completely calm jadeblood but he stopped himself.

"Xavier's my friend. We were wandering the mountain til we found you unconscious. It was so scary!" He looked over a box of matches as he talked and lit one. "I borrowed your key to get us inside but I left it on the table for you." Amonee waved at hand in the general direction of the table to follow up on his statement. Crouching down, he focused on lighting one stick at a time. It was a very slow process.

"Are you going to be okay running the shop?" Sure it wasn't a very big shop yet so Nucleo could potentially sit behind the counter all day but it had seemed to Amonee that the greenblood liked to walk around and mingle with his customers. He glanced at Xavier and realized his other friend likely had no idea what this place was. But the four-horned troll didn't seem to be fazed by this and Amonee felt a ping of admiration. He wished he wasn't so easily panicked, Xavier's collected manner was something very cool.

"Um! So Nucleo's hive is a coffeeshop. I forgot to mention that, Xavi, sorry." He wondered if he should offer to help out. Amonee had never held a job before and it was a little scary. But Nucleo might need the beetles badly enough that he couldn't close the shop while he recovered.

"If you're okay with it, I could drop by and help as a waiter. You wouldn't have to pay me!"

leon_a_darkangel
>watches xavier cuddle all cutely< awwww

Doutei
i hope nothing's broken!! >worries intensely<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:37 pm
"Thanks." Nucleo smiled at Xavier's relaxed response to the awkward cuddle. He didn't know anything about the troll but a friend of Amonee was a friend of his! Relieved, the boy was embarrassed but happy to have woken up to concerned faces who seemed to genuinely want to ensure he was alright. Not every troll was so lucky. Goatmom bleated at him and Nucleo glanced to Amonee to answer him.

"Can't lie, everything hurts." He was fortunate to not have broken anything but he was covered in bruises and had probably been close to it. It took effort just to move. He bit his lip as Amonee inquired about running the shop and shook his head. Nucleo's power was cloning so any clones he created to run the business would have the same injuries as he currently did and not be able to work either. This was a bad situation to be in!

"I'd really appreciate that. I don't think I can do anything for the next three nights like this." A doctor would likely tell him to rest for even longer than that but Nucleo didn't want to risk losing the few regulars he had by closing shop for too long! It'd taken him this long to get other trolls to actually come!

"I can't pay you beetles but you can have free drinks for a week if you help!" Nucleo bargained. Amonee was already agreeing to do so but the greenblood felt bad not offering anything in return! Especially because Amonee had no experience waiting or helping make drinks. It was going to be hard with just the two of them! He preferred to have three on the busy days...

The symbol on Xavier's shirt caught his attention. Three...

"The offer extends to you too! I'm desperate!" Nucleo half laughed and half pleaded.

Yamashii
Halp meeeeee

leon_a_darkangel
You seem dependable... and more cute wait staff is always a plus...

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:47 pm
Looking back to Amonee with a slightly surprised look on his face, he nodded about the other having a coffee shop. It made a little more sense at least. "No worries, I still don't mind helping too. I can learn fast." He promised, a bright smile on the boys face as he shrugged softly..glancing away in timid fashion so not to seem like he was throwing himself out there too far. It was hard to know if he wasn't sounding to eager for the company and felt a tad foolish.

Xavier looked at Nucleo with a mixture of embarrassment and concern as he they exchanged their apologies. He wasn't exactly upset, the other troll had been injured afterall. Plus he seemed like a nice enough greenblood...not everytroll was so friendly as this one seemed to be. With Amonee there, it also made the situation entirely less awkward he supposed. "Take what time you need, between the three of us I think we can handle it. Teamwork right?" The jadeblood bobbed his head in thoughtful consideration. The rule of three never applied more than right in that moment. Xavier couldn't help but look between both trolls and feel a sense of unity under the now common goal they shared between them. He was independent and strong enough to handle a job, he was sure of it! It'd be good experience and he'd be helping his neighbour..who happened to be a friend of Amonee's, which made this just a bit better.

Perking up slightly the small jadeblood boy smiled then as he gently placed a gloved hand on the others arm. "I appreciate it...yuh don't have to give me free stuff, but I might. Still it's no problem, you could use the help, and Mum's always telling me I should try and get out there a little more." He shrugged gently, trying to dismiss the other trolls concern. Really it was no trouble, and he might even learn something new along the way. So there was no fuss or issue really at all.

"So think nothing of it, I will come by tomorrow evening just before sunset and help get things going for the night if it helps you out sure." He exchanged a look with Amonee, then back to Nucleo before extending his pinkie as if to extend the promise to a set, confirmation in stone his agreement.

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:25 am
It was going so well, they were getting along nicely! Amonee's biscuit swelled with joy at the sight of his two friends chatting and smiling together as they linked pinkies. He had of course known there would be no problem. Xavier was the gentlest soul he knew, always willing to lend a hand or simply stay by someone's side for company. And Nucleo had always been open and welcoming to strangers, it was pretty much core to his personality.

"Yes, the three of us can do it together!" Amonee dragged the three of them into a tight hug, face lit up with laughter and happiness. "We'll be here tomorrow like Xavi said!" Just before sunset, that would give them plenty of time to learn how to operate the machines, right? Sure, they wouldn't be doing anything fancy (or at least he hoped) but a simple cup of coffee couldn't be that hard to brew. Amonee let go of them and stepped back.

"You should rest up some more now, Cleo, you had a nasty fall." Those bruises and scraps would not go away overnight. Amonee wet a cloth and smeared the visible smudges of paint off of his friend's arms and legs in order to keep them from staining the furniture. With everything cleaned up and bandaged to the best of the abilities that the children could do, Amonee looked to his fellow jadeblood.

"Let's get some sleep too!" Linking arms with the other jadeblood, the painter gently led the boy out of the hive and into the chilly bright morning of a new day. It felt so wonderful to face it with someone, best of all Xavier.

leon_a_darkangel
anddddd that's a wrap!

Doutei
that's all, folks! fin

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items