HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
Karothdra crafts a gauntlet – Your Path PT. 3 || FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tasinei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:43 am
Quote:
Character || Karothdra
Stage || Stage 2
Crafting || Gauntlet
Crafting Stat || 12 (+2)
Difficulty || 7
Roll Needed || 80-100
Rolled || 26(+2)
Outcome || Failure
Experience earned || ( 7 x 2 ) / 2 = 7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:56 am
“One more time.” Her father said and the blacksmith handed her another piece of metal.

This time Karothdra felt like she wouldn’t make it. She was not made for the heat of the forge, she would try but she was already not feeling up to the task. She was decidedly not made for this job; she didn’t even know what kind of design she wanted. Her father hadn’t given her time to think on this. She saw the merit in making her own gauntlets sure, but if she couldn’t accomplish the task properly what was the point? Her father coughed once and Karothdra turned to the fire once more.

Each hit to the metal with the hammer made Karothdra’s arm vibrate painfully, she did not have the muscle for this kind of job. She now saw how hard blacksmiths worked and found a greater appreciation for them. Occasionally, the blacksmith would bring his own piece next to hers and hammer away as he watched her from time to time. Sometimes he gave her pointers, other time she was sure he was scowling at her poor craftsmanship. What could she say? This was his element, not her own.

The blacksmith paused and drew closer to the gauntlet before shaking his head. “This won’t do. You’ll have to restart.”

“Oh for the love of the gods. I need to rest” Karo threw the gauntlet into the trash pile. “And I need to think on what I want. Give me a few days, I am sure I can make this happen.” Her father nodded and motioned for her to follow him.

“You will need to do this at some point Karothdra. Think on it, but we will have to return.”

“I know.” Until then it gave her time to study and see if there was perhaps a design she may like that was worthy.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers