supernatural roleplay request

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:29 am
I've got an idea for a supernatural roleplay request. This came to me in a dream, last night actually, so all the kinks aren't worked out but I really want to roll with it.

We live in a normal world, full of good people and bad. Everyday life is pretty boring...at least, for us.
Of course the normal world is simple, to those sitting on the outside. On the underbelly of the real world lies another, where all kinds of spirits and super beings live. It's not hard to find, unless you're a human, but if you're one of them you can just slip between buildings or under a crack and then you're home.
They easily blend into the human world, but that's because most of them have two forms. You see, all of them look human, but that's just the outside. There are some that can transform into animals, some that are only spirits, some that have slight magical properties.

Our story follows a couple of kids, trying to live out their lives. One, she is as normal as they come for the underbelly; can't transform, but has some magical properties. How much can she do? Well, she hasn't fully discovered it yet.
It's an important time for most teens, trying to find what they'll do as a career. For her, she's figured it out but just hasn't quite managed it yet.

This is as far as I've sort of thought it out. I figured we could make more things up as we go along, but right now it's just a basic plot. Obviously if you have more ideas, throw them in! I haven't completely imagined this world, so a lot is up for grabs.

We can definitely double up, I'm fine with that and was hoping to play two characters; one girl, one boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:16 am
Oh, I have an idea. We could take a bit of the Monogatari series' main plot and sprinkle a bit of it in your plot.

"Hey, I am going to tell you all a really interesting tale today. I don't really know if you will believe in me, but I assure you all it's all true.

You see, in this world, there are many unexplained things. Like, how you sometimes see shadows in corners that shouldn't be there and they suddenly disappear. People being cured after contracting mortal diseases or even people surviving accidents or surgeries while having incredible low odds of survival.

Well, I am now going to unravel all mysteries and finally reveal why all this happens. You see, it's quite simple, really, so simple it could even be brushed off as a bad joke.

There is another world right under our noses. Where ghosts, apparitions, super humans, magicians, demons and angels exist. And you don't even notice them.

Why is that, ho ho, that is an excellent question. Simple enough, people are far too laidback to even suspect someone isn't human. You see, most of those have human forms, hiding their true selves behind a well manufactured mask. Some, you don't even see, like the ghosts and apparitions.

In the shadows, cracks in buildings, dark corners on streets, on far away hollowed out trees, on badly lit parks, everywhere is like a big door leading to their world. Humans just don't know how to look. It wouldn't be lying if you said that they never really wanted to look.

Well, most humans don't, some, with strange fates tied to this other world sometimes are swallowed into it, against their will or not.

Strangely enough, a few of those humans that have their fates tied to this other world study in the same school, together with a few of those of the other world.

And, even more strangely, a few of them are part of the Supernatural Study Club.

That's strange. That's unusual. That's scary.

Well, our tale starts, namely, with a certain girl, that could be just dicovering about her strange fate. I wonder what will happen, who she will meet."

Feel free to give ideas to this, if anything feels off to you.  

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
Main Forum:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items