Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Owens Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxCurrent Family Members
xxx↪Mirzam Harrison Owens - Younger Brother
xxxxx
Played by Jade Galaksylph, accepted 12/27/2015 @ 8:07 PM MST

xxxxxxxxxxPast Family Members
    Esperanza Owens
    Ryn Owens
    Rei Owens
    Jeffery Owens
    Andra Owens
    Rui Owens

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 03/11/2017

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ✔ Essy [1/20/18]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Rui [03/28/2017] Mirzam [03/28/2017]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:34 pm
xxxxR U IxxxM A R I N ExxxO W E N S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Rui, Roo, Ryn.

AGE 31

BIRTHDAY 29 February 2009

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 13.5 Inches, Aspen, Fairy Wings, Inflexible.

GENDER Male + Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Morgane Dubléd [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Transfiguration
                  Cursebreaking

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Herbology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Cursebreaking~ EE
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class~ O
                  Arithmancy~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
                  Arithmancy ~ P

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT The Dark Lady

DREAM JOB The Dark Lady

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ INTUITIVE Rui sees right through people. She can read them like a book and always knows how to twist them into what she wants.
              ■ FLIRTY She isn't actually flirty, but Rui enjoys messing with people and flirting with them just to screw with their minds and lives. She uses her body to get what she wants and knows how to work men into giving her every thing she asks for.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She can deceive almost anyone into doing what she wants or needs. People generally tend to follow her just because she makes it sound like a good idea. There's a reason she's only 23 and well on her way to taking over the wizarding world.
              ■ AMBITIOUS She has goals and she will do anything to get to them. Nothing can get in the way of her plans and she will burn as many bridges (and people) to get them.
              ■ CHAOTIC She just wants to watch the world burn. Metaphorically and literally. She will just as easily stab her best friend in the back. She has no qualms about doing anything just because it sounds like a fun idea.
              ■ INSANE Rui has no control over her own mind. She is quite literally insane. She has multiple voices in her head and she lets them direct her life and control her body.

■ INSANE Roo has no control over her own mind. She is quite literally insane. She has multiple voices in her head and she lets them direct her life and control her body.
              ■ LEADER Although she is not very outspoken, she is a natural born leader. She comes up with ingenious plans and is always the one that is actually making head way on their goals. Roo is smart.
              ■ CHARMING She has this innate ability to charm people into liking her and wanting to be with her. She is sweet and kind and absolutely manipulative about it. She acts like the sweet little girl that just wants to save the world when really she wants it to burn.
              ■ SAD She is still heartbroken over her brother's deaths. Even though they live in her head now, Roo mourns their deaths. She misses being able to actually see them and hold them and just be with them.
              ■ POWER HUNGRY She wants to be the most powerful witch alive and she wants to rule the entire world. And then she wants to burn it down just because.
              ■ KIND She is sweet and a darling child. She never wishes harm on anyone. She is very conflicting. Its why she lets Rui and Ryn do all the actual murdering and stuff and just comes up with the plans.

■ INSANE Ryn has no control over his own mind. He is quite literally insane. He has multiple voices in his head and he lets them direct his life and control his body.
              ■ POWER HUNGRY He wants to be the most powerful wizard alive and he wants to rule the entire world. And then he wants to burn it down just because
              ■ CHAOTIC He just wants to watch the world burn. Metaphorically and literally. He will just as easily stab his best friend in the back. He has no qualms about doing anything just because it sounds like a fun idea.
              ■ MURDEROUS Blood blood blood. He loves to murder and kill and maim. Anything that causes pain or suffering is right up his ally.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE He can deceive almost anyone into doing what he wants or needs. People generally tend to follow him just because he makes it sound like a good idea. There's a reason he's only 23 and well on his way to taking over the wizarding world.

Murder
                  Chaos
                  Power
                  Being Followed

DISLIKES
                  Death
                  Losing
                  Her Father
                  Rules
                  Love

HOBBIES
                  Taking Over
                  Causing Chaos
                  Dueling

STRENGTHS
                  Manipulating
                  Causing Chaos

WEAKNESSES
                  No Love
                  Her fear of Death

FEARS
                  Death
                  Losing

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD She broke into a chaotic rage and accidentally murdered her brother and mother when she was 6. Her father lost his mind after that and Rui's psyche broke. Ryn became a voice in her mind as well as her mother.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR She was sorted into Slytherin. Nothing much else happened that year.
              SECOND YEAR In her second year, she murdered her brothers cat who then also joined Ryn and her mother in her head. The annoying thing. She also messed around with Elli McHalen and Cam Rowley, getting them to break up just for fun. They got back together though.
              THIRD YEAR In her third year she began dating Zander just for shits and giggles and to mess with him.
              FOURTH YEAR In the beginning of her fourth year the little brat got annoying and Rui murdered him. She slit him open and burned him and left his body in the dungeons. Some silly little Ravenclaw and her boyfriend found him there. She can still remember all their screams. It was glorious.
              FIFTH YEAR She killed Rei this year and dumped his body in the lake. He didn't join her head right away though.
              SIXTH YEAR With her brother dead and boyfriend dead, she had nothing this year. Ryn was picking at her pysche all year.
              SEVENTH YEAR She finally broke. After being labeled head girl, she went to the dungeons and her mind broke down. Rui and Roo split into two personalities once again and Ryn began taking control of the body as well. It was this year Ryn revealed that she was actually the one who murdered her brother and mother not her father.

POST GRADUATION After graduaton, Rui, Roo, and Ryn began making plans and rising in power. They collected Kiaran and Sara as minions and have broken into azkaban to collect even more minions as well as getting two of the most wanted wizards and witches in the country to be on their side as well. She continues to cause mayhem everywhere she goes and her plan stays the same... but its falling apart. Her followers are losing their obedience and even the ones she's molded since childhood are finding their own ideas. She fears the worst.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Andon Owens - Father, Esperanza Owens (nee Gonzales)(deceased) - Mother, Rei Owens (deceased) - Twin, Ryn Ownes (deceased) - Twin, Mirzam Owens - Brother, Autumn Owens - Sister, Nolan Griffin - Cousin, Jaylee Griffin - Cousin.
          FRIENDS Kiaran Ash, Sara Ash
          BEST FRIEND Rei Owens
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Everyone Else
          PETS None

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 am
xxxxxxxx 《 MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS 》 xxxxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Mirzam Harrison Owens

Nickname(s) — Miri, Zoom-Bug

Age — 28

Birthday — October 30, 2011 [Scorpio]

Gender — Male

Orientation — Bi

Wand — 10 inch Rowan Wood with Porlock Hair, swishy with a spiraled shaft

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — England

Current Residency — Hogsmeade, Scotland

Nationality — English

Heritage — Spanish, English

Language/Dialect — Spanish, English

Accent — Boston x

Blood Status — Halfblood

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — (Naturally) Brown

Eye Color — Gold

Height — 5'11 ft

Notable Features — Lanky Build, Glasses, Ear Piercings, Several scars on the upper front torso and a few on the posterior arms, another scar on left cheek

Image Reference — Cillian Murphy

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

SELFLESSMirzam is understanding and kind, for everything that he had gone through. He is compassionate in a way that he puts value of the well-being of others but not to himself, as Mirzam felt that someday good karma will come to him if he did the right thing. He tries to get along with people as a way to try to lift himself up. So far, he has given so much and received so little- and Mirzam tried to convince himself that he wasn't expecting anything in return. On the other hand, it does made him jaded and bitter every single day.

EMOTIONALMirzam has a problem on feeling things deeply, as well as the need to suppress it. He thought it was embarrassing to express his breakdowns so he always rush into somewhere quiet and be alone for awhile, but he really wanted to tell someone about what he felt if only if there was, at least, someone he could depend on. Mirzam feel things deeply in a way that he thought that understanding emotions is a reminder that he's still a person, but on the other hand he has a tendency to take things to heart that it affects him badly.

GUARDEDMirzam has tall walls, and there was nothing yet for him to have a reason to not make it taller. He keeps things to himself to his sake as well as everyone's sake. Mirzam thinks that if he lets himself loose he will end up losing control to himself and make himself a problem to others. He keeps his stuff for others' sake mainly because Mirzam didn't want to let them down and be a burden. This, however, makes him unable to ask help, anxious, and untrusting to strangers that he felt that people are out to fool him.

STUBBORNMirzam feels the need to be independent after being let down many times and wanting to have control in his life, and thus he is stubborn in a way that he refuses to ask for help. He used to count on people, except it left him disappointed and cannot bring to rely on people anymore. Mirzam wanted to feel like he isn't helpless so he insists that he wants to do things by myself even if it costs his own well-being.

PESSIMISTICMirzam is a pessimist, always expecting the worst from people and expecting anything good is going to disappoint him in the end. For him, nothing good lasts and it doesn't help that his point still stands given the current events. Once, he thought his sister was still nice- but she ended up being the person who tormented him for an entire year as well as killing all their remaining family. His first lover was a girl he would be loyal to, except she ended up cheating on him in the end. While he is not one who express his pessimism, Mirzam always wonders about what will go next.

BRITTLEMirzam may stay defiant as long as he wants, but it will still cost him dearly. He doesn't have a strong will and has an inability to move forward properly. It is hard for him to bounce back on track and it's easy to mark a scar on him. It is made worse for this stubborn and emotional nature, that there is indeed a possibility for him to break down if it is too much for him. The only thing that kept him from going insane and committing murder is him reminding himself everyday to never be anything like his sister or father.

Sewing
          Autumn
          Salad
          Music on full volume
          Peace and quiet

Dislikes

Drinking potions
          Rui Owens
          Drunkards
          Violence
          Being coerced

Hobbies

Listening to music
          Sewing

Skills

Tailoring
          Healing Magic

Ambition — Unsure

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOODOkay, first of all, I was born in Britain with four siblings; Ryn, Rei, Rui, and Autumn. My dad was quite a jerk because he hated muggleborns and our mother. And then, I think I was around... two or three, our mother and brother Ryn died. I was too young to remember, but Rui said that dad let two wizards in our home to kill all of us, but the four of us survived somehow. I was told that their deaths were the reason that dad didn't hurt us anymore. I was around like seven years old when she told me that, it really made me angry towards my dad because he was a total murderer. I hate him so much, and now he got lost and became an alcoholic. Eventually, some of our cousins arrived to help us before dad became like that, Jaylee and Nolan, and they were really nice. When I was around eight, they told me to go to America with my mom's trusted friend named Jacqueline (or Jack, she goes by that nickname for some reason), I don't know why. But then, when I've thought about it, I don't want to be around with my dad so I agreed, anyway.

SCHOOL LIFEWe arranged the things I needed and I went off with Miss Jack to the States, in Massachusetts. America was quite weird in my opinion but livelier than I have expected. Anyway, I went to this Charm school and they were livelier than the place itself. It took me a long while to adjust, and I made a couple of friends there. They were really nice to me and all of that, I'm pretty glad it was a good start. When I became thirteen, Miss Jack sent me to Salem and it was quite a nice start to begin with, I really wish Rei and Rui were also in America to see this because it was really nice. But then, they were in Hogwarts studying, I really hope they were okay there. I got good grades, made more friends that cheered me up. And then, I received a faraway letter that my brother Rei died, and I had a breakdown for some days. I don't know how he died, but they said that he didn't return from Hogwarts with Rui during their fifth year. I had a feeling that he had been murdered, but I didn't know who did it. I hoped that Rui and Autumn were doing okay there, I hoped they were safe. And after that, no letters came in anymore, it was like they were dead but I'm honestly not sure. I was going to prepare to defend myself, which was why I insisted in taking Cursebreaking even if I did nearly failed that subject. I really needed that class. And then I took the W.I.T.S' and I passed more than I had thought because I studied hard for it. And there I was, I passed and graduated at Salem.

POST-GRADUATIONAfter school, I still stayed at the States for a while and worked in the Law Enforcement Patrol. The work was quite really normal, though, patrol duties and all of that. Eventually, I've met a woman named Steffi Williams, and she was also a witch. We've been friends for a year and then we were dating, then a year after that my friends told me that she wasn't a great girlfriend. I didn't listen to them though I didn't listen to them because I trust her. A few months year, I found out that she was indeed cheating on some person, I got mad of course. I tried to understand her why and she told me that I was too clingy, and I didn't know what to say about that. We broke up eventually after the fight, and now I was getting reluctant and they say that I got trust issues even when I thought that I don't. Whatever, it wasn't like it was affecting them, right? After a while, I felt homesick like I wanted to see my remaining siblings so bad. So I asked Miss Jack if we could return back to Britain, she said yes probably since I now knew how to take care of myself. So, basically we packed our stuff and flew back to England, then we settled to live in the Diagon Alley along with many people, it was quite nice I guess. But, I could have sworn that I've been hearing rumors regarding my sister Rui... I wasn't sure if those were true.

Anyway, since I wasn't sure of what I really want to be, I decided to go on a Job Hunt. My grades were pretty much broad so I had a hard time picking up my decisions, then I realize about my love for sewing clothes. I decided to go to Madam Malkins, a robe shop, and there I applied for shop assistance and apprenticeship. Fiona was a really nice boss, though I was pretty much reluctant in using her materials in the backroom. Anyway, there was this costumer who visited named Kyla Collins, I first met her when she was buying a dress for a wedding which was really cool. She told me that she works at Floreans, so I decided to visit her while I was at it. Eventually, I think I accidentally told her that I like her and uh... Yeah. She was really nice, though.

Year 2035 in Godric's Hollow, my sister Rui visited me- or rather, we happened to cross paths. We talked for a while, until something strange was happening to her... She was beginning to say something strange and it didn't make sense. Eventually, she tried to kill me in hopes that "joining them is the only safe way" but I dodged out of the way, running away from them and I never returned to my home in Godric's Hollow again. After that incident, I stayed in the Leaky Cauldron for a while until I could finally rent a room with Kenji Apostol in Hogsmeade, getting all my things and trying to hide as possible.

Year 2037, I began to look for a new career field as I wanted a new perspective. And I've been thinking of working in Hogwarts because I think that Rui probably won't try to stalk me there when I'm pretty sure that the Ministry was probably looking for her. I happen to meet a Hufflepuff girl named Sara King, and it is pretty obvious that she is skeptical of me for unknown reasons. But I think she got better after we socialize a bit in the Hospital Wing.

Summer 2039, however, me and Kyla broke up. It was more to her wanting a change so I agreed telling her that I supported her choice. Though secretly, the real reason I agreed was because I could no longer stand keeping things from her as well as feeling like it I have to be there for her even if I won't be getting anything good in return. So she left to America and I was left here in Scotland. My issues had gotten worse even if I'm working in Hogwarts, as if I still felt unsafe every time Summer comes. My fears came true when I was abducted by Rui and was kept into an abandoned cottage, telling me to join her cause of destroying the world. I didn't want to, and will never be- so she tortured me for the entire year. All while trying to keep me alive with potions and whatnot. Sometimes, one of her alter egos named "Ryn" would come with what seemed to be the intent of ending my life until Rui came back and keep me alive again. Those were the times that I wish that she could just end my life.

I was in my weakest moment at the start of Summer (2040), when Sara just unexpectedly came in the cottage to rescue me along with a young boy who Rui kidnapped- apparently she has a connection to Rui which made a lot of sense. I told her to leave and escape with the child, except Sara insisted and tried to save me anyway. Rui(Ryn) caught her however and injured the child and Sara in the process, I tried to go for the child to shield him from the next attack except my body gave in and passed out.

I didn't remember after that, I end up in the hospital and the news that Rui was dead. Sara and the boy Brennie were injured but alive nonetheless. Kenji received the news because of his bestfriend being an auror and was distressed of what happened to me. He said that he's relieved that I'm still alive, honestly I wish that I died during that incident if people weren't so intent of keeping me alive. I stayed in the hospital for many months before being let out and continued to stay with Kenji at Hogsmeade, who ended up being overbearing which was exhausting and insulting for me. I wish he could just leave me alone since I can hold on my own...

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — Pre-Wiz Schooling

School — Salem Institute

Dorm — Lynx

Year/Class of — 2029

Participation/Position(s) — None

Best Lessons — Herbology, Wellness and Magic, Potions

Worst Lessons — Cursebreaking, Astronomy, Wandlore Studies

OWLS Results

Potions - EE
          Transfiguration - A
          Astronomy - A
          History of Magic - EE
          Charms - EE
          Defense Against the Dark Arts - EE
          Herbology - O
          Cursebreaking - A
          Magizoology - EE
          Wandless Magic - A
          Wellness and Magic- O
          Muggle Studies - A
          Wandlore Studies - A

NEWTS Results

Potions - O
          Transfiguration - EE
          Charms - EE
          Defense Against the Dark Arts - EE
          Herbology - O
          Cursebreaking - EE
          Magizoology - EE
          Muggle Studies - EE
          Wandless Magic - EE
          Wellness and Magic- O
          Wandlore Studies - EE

Current OccupationHogwarts School Nurse

Past OccupationTailor of Madam Malkin's, American Wizarding Law Enforcement Patrol

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Very gentle to people in need
          His insistence of keeping himself together

Flaws

Not knowing when to ask for help
          Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Fears

Losing his mind
          Being truly alone
          Rui Owens

PatronusHedgehog

Dominant HandRight

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Parents — Anden Owens (†) and Esperanza Owens (nee. Gonzales) (†)
          Siblings — Rui Owens (†), Ryn Owens (†), Rei Owens (†), Autumn Owens (†)
          Cousins — Jaylee Griffin (†), Nolan Griffin (†)
          Guardian — Jacqueline "Jack" Herrero

Friends

Milo Abrams
          Kenji Apostol
          Fiona McKinney

Bestfriends

Rei Owens (†)

Romantic Interest

None

Enemies

None

Pet(s)