Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Adams & Hawthorn Families ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PumpkinSpikes

Feral Abomination

12,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:42 am
Unfortunately, I have to give you a profile warning for deleting a crew comment. ~ Weasley

THE ADAMS FAMILY

My name is: Asher Monica Adams.

This is me.

Family (all NPC unless otherwise specified):
AMETHYST HAWTHORN (NON NPC- cousin),
Roland Adams II (father),
Patricia Cromwell (mother),
Victoria Adams (paternal aunt),
Chandler Adams (paternal uncle),
Vanessa Callahan (paternal grandmother),
Roland Adams (paternal grandfather),
Sofia Cromwell (maternal aunt),
Caroline Rutherford (maternal grandmother),
James Cromwell (maternal grandfather),
Vivian Cromwell (maternal great aunt),
and Abigail Cromwell (maternal great grandmother).

Note: Asher is adopted. The family listed is her adoptive family. Her birth family is unknown.

THE HAWTHORN FAMILY

My name is: Amethyst Jade Hawthorn!

This is a cute pic of me!

Family (all NPC unless otherwise specified):
ASHER ADAMS (NON NPC-cousin),
Isaac Hawthorn (father),
Sofia Cromwell (mother),
Felicity Hawthorn (paternal aunt),
Molly Baker (paternal grandmother),
Charlie Hawthorn (paternal grandfather),
Patricia Cromwell (maternal aunt),
Caroline Rutherford (maternal grandmother),
James Cromwell (maternal grandfather),
Vivian Cromwell (maternal great aunt),
and Abigail Cromwell (maternal great grandmother).

- Amethyst and Asher Marked Pending on Job Acceptance by Weasley 12/10/15
- Amethyst and Asher Accepted by Weasley 12/12/15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:58 pm
Amethyst Hawthorn

My name is: Amethyst Hawthorn.

My gender is: female.

My birthday: October 1st, 2009

Family (all NPC unless otherwise specified): ASHER ADAMS (NON NPC-cousin), Isaac Hawthorn (father), Sofia Cromwell (mother), Felicity Hawthorn (paternal aunt), Molly Baker (paternal grandmother), Charlie Hawthorn (paternal grandfather), Patricia Cromwell (maternal aunt), Caroline Rutherford (maternal grandmother), James Cromwell (maternal grandfather), Vivian Cromwell (maternal great aunt), and Abigail Cromwell (maternal great grandmother).

Job: I run my own café and brewery called “The Poffle Pot” in Diagon Alley.

My dream job is: To be a famous chef!

Blood status: I am a half-blood.

My Hogwarts house: Gryffindor

I graduated Hogwarts in the class of: 2028.

I'm interested in: Eh I’m pansexual. If you’re a decent human, I’ll give you a shot.

I'm currently: single and that’s just peachy!

I may seem: calm and laid back

but I'm really: WILD AND CRAZY! I love going on adventures, taking risks, and having FUN! I just know how to keep cool in a work environment.

My story: I was born in Godric’s Hollow, by my mother, Sofia, and my father, Isaac. As a small child, my mother taught me how to cook by letting me help her in the kitchen. She taught me basic recipes that I could follow easily and then, as I got older, my skills became more advanced, allowing for more complicated recipes. I remember the first ever recipe she taught me was one she made herself for butterbeer bread pudding. I have loved cooking ever since and the bread pudding has become my signature recipe (modified to make it my own, of course)! I now am actively trying to open my own restaurant and brewery in Diagon Alley and hope to make lots of hungry wizards happy.

Personality: I am a very energetic and spazzy person who is always up for an adventure and never turns down a dare. When I'm not working, I'm out exploring! I'm climbing giant rocks and trees. I'm exploring caves. I'm locating buried treasure. I'm pretty much doing everything fun you CAN do outside! I HAAATE being cooped up indoors and I can't deal with being bored. My hero is Peter Pan and my mottos are "Live life to the Fullest!" and "Don't knock it 'till you try it". My hobbies include flying/playing quidditch, collecting the weird things I find when I'm exploring, and working with animals/mythical creatures. My favorite hobby, of course, is cooking. Nothing makes me happier than getting in the kitchen and making the wizarding world's best butterbeer bread pudding!

I like: Cooking, quidditch, dueling,

I hate: dishonesty/disloyalty, discrimination, cruelty to animals, arrogance, and boredom

I'm afraid of: Dementors… Those things are probably my worst fear.

My strengths are: Cooking and care of magical creatures.

My flaws are: I tend to try to avoid tense situations by means of humor. It’s my way of escaping admitting that I’m afraid. Also, I tend to be a spaz and have a hard time settling down/ sitting still.

My appearance: I am about 5’4”. I have boy-short, ginger hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and TONS of freckles. I am a major tomboy and so I am rarely (if EVER) seen wearing a skirt or dress. It’s all about hoodies and trackpants for me!! Also, I have my ears pierced like a billion times. Thought I’d throw that in there.

My wand: 12 ¼ inches, sycamore, with unicorn hair core.

My pet(s): I have a puffskein named Pikachu

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Charms- E
Potions- E
D.A.D.A.- E
Astronomy- E
Herbology- O
Transfiguration- E
Divination- E
Study of Ancient Runes- E
Mythology- E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Cooking with Magic-O
Care of Magical Creatures- O
Herbology- O
Advanced Flying- O  

PumpkinSpikes

Feral Abomination

12,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100

PumpkinSpikes

Feral Abomination

12,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 pm
Asher Adams

My name is: Asher Adams.

My gender is: female.

My birthday: October 13th, 2009

Adopted Family (all NPC unless otherwise specified): Roland Adams II (father), Patricia Cromwell (mother), Victoria Adams (paternal aunt), Chandler Adams (paternal uncle), Vanessa Callahan (paternal grandmother), Roland Adams (paternal grandfather), Sofia Cromwell (maternal aunt), Caroline Rutherford (maternal grandmother), James Cromwell (maternal grandfather), Vivian Cromwell (maternal great aunt), and Abigail Cromwell (maternal great grandmother).

Job: I run my own wood carving shop called “Blackbeak Woodcraft” in Knockturn Alley.

My dream job is: To be a professional quidditch player (chaser)

Blood status: I am muggle born, but adopted into a pureblood family. Call me “mudblood” and you’ll be barfing slugs for a month.

My Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw (rest of family is Slytherin)

I graduated Hogwarts in the class of: 2028.

I'm interested in: NO ONE. Romance is over rated and a waste of my time.

I'm currently: single and staying that way.

I may seem: cold and quiet

but I'm really: just skeptical and socially awkward. I have a hard time trusting people, let alone getting attached to them. I tend to be kind of a loner.

Here’s basically my story: So here’s the thing. My real family dropped me at an orphanage when I was an infant so I don’t remember them at all, nor do I even know why they left me or if they’re even alive. I was at the orphanage until I was 7 years old. After that, I was put into foster care living with Roland and Patricia Adams who actually adopted me six years later, the adoption becoming legally official on my thirteenth birthday. I have been living with them ever since. I now am trying to open up my own shop in Knockturn Alley and plan to work there until I can one day be either a Hogwarts professor or a professional quidditch player. (and due to the fact that the latter is HIGHLY unlikely and as such is not being actively pursued, I am leaning way more towards being a professor. Preferably in potions.)

Personality: I am sort of a reserved person. I don't open up easily and I find it very hard to trust people. Because of that, I tend to come across as cold or bitter or mean. But I truly don't try to be like that. I guess I just act like that because it's the only way I know of to hide the fact that I'm just scared to get attached. However, once i DO bond with someone, I BOND with them. I am there for them in a hummingbird heartbeat if they need me, and I stand by them no matter what. I care deeply for the people I love and for the people that I know love me. My hobbies include drawing/painting, writing novels/poems, brewing potions, playing quidditch, and studying/drawing/painting birds. My favorite hobby is wood carving. Most of my carvings are of birds. I tend to really go for the exotic birds or birds of prey such as parrots, peacocks, owls, falcons, hawks, and phoenixes.

I like: writing novels/poetry, painting, woodcarving, brain puzzles, and birds. My favorite classes in Hogwarts were potions, herbology, and Defense against Dark Arts.

I hate: dishonesty/disloyalty, crowds, most men, country music, and really just people in general, because most of them are assholes. I’m an animal person. A BIRD person. In today’s world, the bad people are beginning to heavily outweigh the good and there’s only a handful of them left now. It’s the GOOD people I like. It’s the GOOD people that I don’t want to hex until they bleed ink.

I'm afraid of: abandonment. I have serious trust issues because I’m afraid of getting hurt. I am also insanely claustrophobic. My worst fear, however, is the ocean.

My strengths are: visual arts (painting, writing, woodcarving, etc.) and potions/herbology. I have been told I should pursue a career path in either fields.

My flaws are: that I am very distrusting and as such tend to come across as mean and bitter. Once I bond with someone, I don’t act like that and I will be there for you till the day after the end of time…. But you never know who to trust. If you can’t handle me at my worst, you certainly don’t deserve me at my best.

My appearance: I am about 5’6”. I have long, straight black hair, seafoam green eyes, and fish-belly pale skin. I don’t care too much about fashion or looking cute. So my typical outfit usually consists of ripped and/or paint splattered black jeans, a t- shirt or sweater, and my favorite black hoodie over it. I am also rarely seen without my parrot, Jasper, perching on my arm or shoulder.

My wand: 13 inches, Walnut, with Phoenix feather core

My pet(s): I have a black parrot, Jasper

b]My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Charms- E
Potions- O
D.A.D.A.- O
Astronomy- O
Herbology- O
Transfiguration- E
Divination- O
Study of Ancient Runes- E
Mythology- O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Potions- O
Herbology- O
Art- O

There's something else I need to tell you. Please don’t get the wrong impression of me. I may come off as someone who is just mean and hateful and screaming for attention, but that’s not the case at all. First of all, don’t freaking pity me…. I HATE that. If you wanna know about my problems, fine. But I’m certainly not gonna go broadcasting them in the Daily prophet…. Secondly, I am NOT a mean person! I swear I’m not! I’m only a b***h if I’m provoked. Don’t mess with me, I won’t mess with you. I would never intentionally hurt someone, physically, emotionally, or otherwise, for no reason. Believe it or not, I WANT to make friends. I just have a hard time trusting people and I need someone who can be patient with me enough to realize that. That said, please don’t judge the book by its cover. There really is a whole lot more to me than what meets the eye.  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games