Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Underground floor 12 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:46 am
The bottom of Castle Oblivion, underground.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:51 am
fox137

A figure dragged Xanthos from the very top of the building to the very bottom.

"we should be safe here for the time being. Damn I was hoping this place would never arise again." said the figure cloaked in black as it was taking off its cloak

User Image

"Damn to what dark depths my son's nobody has taken." the woman sighed and looked at Xanthos with her green eyes

"Name's Kelina, never was truly a nobody but was raised by the original organization....her brother 'owned' this castle but he is long dead along with the rest of the organization, so its ownership really has no claim"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 am
Xanthos

User Image
========================================================

Xanthos got up and dusted him self off looking around well at least you stopped me from killing them he said as he reached back and pulled a gun out from the back of his armor checking them both as he looked around i was here before they were i know this place better then anyone in it right now even you. he said as he walked up to a wall and hit it as it flipped to the side he had been in this place very long he called it his home because he was here when it came back and wondered this place up down and back words

{OOC:}
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:31 pm
fox137

User Image

Kelina raised her hands like in defense.
"you can have it. I wasn't raised here so I have no attachment to this place, only stories of the organization members that were here. My home is within the Land that Never Was." she said calmly.

"anyway, yeah....that boy up there is my son. I heard he went out of control to find he's doing this."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:13 pm
Xanthos

User Image

Xanthos checked his gun and sighed putting it back to his sides looking around the room. raised is a word i have not heard in some time but i was not raised here either i just happen to be here when it became here. he knew where he was and knew he was going to have to find that girl and guy again he would rather not kill them but this place could trap them if he played his cards right. so what are you going to do about it? not like nobodies feel anything at least they should not they. we are nothing after all he points out he has no idea why this girl stepped in at the last moment

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:07 am
fox137

User Image

"That's because I'm not a nobody. I'm just a dark wielder chasing after her son." Kelina said plainly.

"so you were here when this place was created this time around. Fascinating.....the light and dark balance is off so the land of departure once again became Castle Oblivion. Very interesting."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:15 pm
Xanthos

User Image

Xanthos rolled his eyes as she seem to ignore what he asked like i said what do you plan to do about your son or do i need to remove him? he asked bluntly as he looked back at her

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:49 am
fox137

User Image

"don't count on me saving your rump again. Remove him but don't let me be found out. I'll deal with him on my own but if he gets in your way, just kill him, but don't let that be your first option." Kelina said in a bored manner  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:20 pm
Xanthos

User Image

Xanthos did not care for her words anymore they were just none scene at this point he walked threw the door way as it shut behind him

{OOC:} exit
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image

"Your still as i remember you Kalena. No care for your own." A voice said from the shadows behind kelina as Listio stepped out of the shadows.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:23 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina turned her head, her long black hair sweeping the air slightly after watching Xanthos leave.
"nobodies work best if given orders, yet there is no hierarchy now. Pity."

She looked at Listio.
"if you keep calling me Kalena, Listio, i'll start calling you Rena." she said with a cold glance.
"So get it right, Kalena won't stand for being called my name and I won't stand for being called her name. "

She then faced Listio
"anyway, Jax, yeah...out of control but as a mother, I should let him carve his path, but if I have to deal with it, it wont turn out proper. He is technically a adult now and I'm a old woman. I should have to stop cleaning up behind him."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 am
User Image

"My bad Kelina. I picked up a bit of info. Jaster is being shadowed by Niko so Jax can't use him. He's also been meeting with someone in secret. I don't know who yet but it doesn't sound good." Listio said crossing her arms,

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:32 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"I have a idea, there was a girl up there with him telling him what to do. Sadly Jax and Jaster seem to like girls in control. Its weird...then again he's hung around girls all his life so would make sense if he liked her or something, or reminded him of Lillith's dark side Mistress. That's....well...I didn't get much time to know that girl but what I did know is that he considered her his girlfriend, on both ends."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:38 am
User Image

"There is not much known of the girl but she is bad news. Also i have reason to believe he knows where you are. He's coming." Listio added.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:29 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"Niko or Jax? If its Jax, it makes sense, cuz I seem to poke into anything he does."  
Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff