Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I feel fat!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is having a beer belly good?
  Hellz no.
  Not really
  Maybe
  Of coursse!!!
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:55 am
I feel really fat. My belly is just huge. eek Can't stop rubbing and playing with it. It feels like I'm rubbing a buddha belly, or a ball. Sitting down on my bed on computer is starting to get very uncomfortable. I feel like a pregnant woman sitting down. If it keeps getting bigger, I probably won't be able to sit down on my bed on comp anymore cuz it will be too uncomfortable.

But yeah, I feel obese. eek Having a beer belly is really weird and crazy. I'm only 20 pounds overweight, but my body fat percentage is around 26-27% which is considered obese for men. I know that probably 80% of my body fat is all in my belly area.

Sucks to be a male adult in mid 20s. I used to be skinny from like 2009-2011, now I am fat with a huge beer belly. It's like weird that men only accumulate body fat in their belly. But sources say that most men don't start developing beer bellies until like late 20s early 30s, but mine came early. I have had a beer belly only since 2013. I hope getting one really earlier isn't going to impact my health sooner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:12 am
And I'm not saying that I hate being fat, I totally love my beer belly. It just feels weird and fat.

I actually have no intention to ever get rid of my beer belly, I wanna keep it and want it to keep growing and growing to as much as it can. surprised  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:29 pm
u gon get hella hella fat yo

keep working at it

follow yo dreams and all that shizz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:55 pm
moxieroe

keep working at it

And you sound totally PC principal from South Park. Like a total a**. Urghh, you are jusst as bad as a woman. Woemn are evil and weird and see weirdly.  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:59 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

keep working at it

And you sound totally PC principal from South Park. Like a total a**. Urghh, you are jusst as bad as a woman. Woemn are evil and weird and see weirdly.

it's cool bro. just cuz u cant get nothing don't mean you gotta be all rude like damn son

women are awesome and you have HIGHLY OFFENDED ME  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 am
Having a beer belly feels pretty great in all, but it makes me wonder what my organs look like. I am never going to get rid of my beer belly.

Since I'm keeping it and want it to keep growing, I wonder when I'm going to get like a heart attack. My heart already feels weird sometimes, I always feel like I could get chest pains any moment. It's just really weird. My belly is almost 45 inches. It's weird that almost all my fat goes to my belly, I already have an old man belly. Oh well, I wished to have a beer belly so I got it. Soo weird having one though, I'll probably have one forever since I never exercise ever. If I went to the doctors, I wonder what he or she will say about my belly.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:13 am
My belly literally feels like a solid ball. Like a solid bowling ball. No flab or squisshyness at all. Mostly just hard skin. It feels soo hard. eek  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games