DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

PRP between Taranis and Teutates.
Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:22 pm
Taranis gazed towards the stars, watching as they streaked across the sky. He was captivated and in awe over the event. The sky looked beautiful; like those creations – paintings, he believed they were called – that two leggers seemed so fond of creating. Fluttering his small wings, he couldn’t help but feel illuminated by the image before him… Hopeful. It reminded him of rumors and gossip he had heard during his travels; how he had heard from passerbyers that on such occasion, many would take the opportunity to make a wish - that these were wishing stars, and if you left a gift and were blessed, your wish would come true.

He thought that was hogwash.

But he couldn’t help but feel a ping of desperation – of hope. As he watched the stars dart across the sky, his mind slipped into different thoughts – of memories of his childhood. Of him and his younger brother playing around. How they used to be inseparable; how no one could tell them apart because they were both charming young lads, eager to please any and all. How he had fallen in love with a mare and she reciprocated the feelings, and then when he was ready to ask her to be his forever and ever… He closed his eyes, feeling pain and regret. That was the past. No need to bring it up. After all, his life was better tenfold now. He had a mate now, whom he loved and treasured much more dearly, with children on the way.

Yet he had not seen his brother in forever. He still wondered what it would be like to see his brother once more. To be able to say the past was the past, to focus on the now. That he was forgiven for his ill deeds. Maybe things could return to the old. Taranis sighed. He wasn’t one to believe in this wishing star, but he couldn’t help but admit he was a little desperate; he wanted to be able to see his brother again, and if the wishing star could give him a chance at that, well… He wouldn’t mind trying it out. Noticing a pure white feather had fallen from his small wings, he bowed his head and muttered, "I’m not one to believe in these but I miss my brother. I have a wonderful mate and soon I’ll have a wonderful family and I think my life would be complete if I could make amends with Teutates," he said, he voice as strong and noble as ever. "If I could just see him one more time… I don’t know. This is probably odd. But oh wishing star, please grant me a chance to see him one more time."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:43 pm
Late into the night, Teutates had slipped away to have some time alone. Finding a small clearing, he took the time to settle down and take part in one of his favorite past times: star gazing. Tonight proved to be the perfect day for that as well; the sky was littered with what seemed like hundreds of small, illuminated objects streaking across the night sky, seeming giddy and playful as they crossed paths with other stars. The stallion couldn’t help but let the corners of his mouth slip into a small grin. The night was proving to be rather quiet and peaceful, which he could not argue against; fixating his eyes his eyes on one particular star that seemed to call out to him, he followed its path with an unquenchable curiosity.

Tonight would be a detour night, he decided, feeling a bit of his rebellious side kicking in. He was feeling tired and rather irritable at a certain femme’s pesterings and nagging nature, so the stallion had decided to take off on his own, allowing the one particular star to direct his motion. Tonight will be fun. Just myself and the world around me, he thought to himself, picking up his pace into a fast canter.

He wasn’t sure of how long he had traveled when he finally reached what he assumed to be his destination. He could assume it was only a few hours since it was still dark. The star, however, had seemed to be all tuckered out or something, because it had faded from view and left the stallion wondering where he was. Glancing around to familiarize himself with his surroundings, Teutates was able to spot another figure in the distance. Another horse? Squinting his eyes to make out the details better, he could see it was fast approaching him, as if excitedly. It seemed to bear many markings similar to his, a small pair of wings like his, and well-kept pure white mane and tail…

Oh, hell no, was the only thing he could think.

There was only one horse he knew that matched that description. His lips curled into an unpleasant frown. He was definitely not ready to deal with this. He turned away, attempting to trot away, to pretend as if he did not notice Taranis, but he could hear his name being bellowed by his older brother in that same righteous, holier than thou tone Taranis was so good at imitating. He harrumphed and slowed down. Perhaps he could deal with the awkward pleasantries before heading off? Knowing his brother, however, he was sure Taranis would start lecturing him on how he was not upholding the family name. How he was not bringing pride to the blood… Yatta, yatta, white noise that he’d have to put up with. He couldn’t help but bristle at the idea.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games