xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm taking back the crown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm all dressed up and nakedxxxx
I x see x what'sx mine x and x take x it x

Oh yeah, the crownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So close Ixcan taste it x

User Image

Finders keepers, losers weepers

→What seemed like hours, which were minute in real time, bored the male in his room. Days dragged on without having fun. It was breakfast, then studies, then lunch, then more things, then bed by at least nine. Tossing the book in hand to the side, groaned loudly, hoping his parents heard it, clearly. "I can't believe another maid is gone under my bloody hand! The male yelled, angered but the thought. Who wouldn't want to be with the prince. He was tall, attractive, and rich. Through the grapevine he's heard that he's quite the fella in bed. Picking up the book the tossed, place it on the shelf and walked out of his room, hoping to find either his mother or father, who gives the final say. The male strolled down the hall, having his focus and mindset on how he would get a new maid, and getting to his parents. He knew his parents were mad at him because he's had three different maids in the past two months.

→Finally spotting his mother, rushed to her, and before a word came out of the prince's mouth, his mother turned to him and told him a simple no "Mother, how dare you say no to me, I didn't even mumble a word and you tell me no, why don't you at least ask me what I was going to say. He said, his mood, not helping the atmosphere or the conversation. Okay then prince, tell me. His mother asked sarcastically When am I going to get a new maid? I mean, my beds a mess, my room is becoming disastered , and I have no help with my work. The boy complain, and stomping his feet, making it dramatic, and almost throwing a tantrum. He was a spoiled, rotten nineteen year old with a bad attitude and it was his way or the highway. Today, soon, she's new to the castle and area, so be gentle on her Daniel. I'm running out of options dear." The mother said, going from distressed to saddened.

OOC - Sorry for a bad beginning, hopefully it helps
- 8ty