Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP]No amount of water will ever make us clean... (Psy/Ras)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two young trolls have decided, simultaneiously, that wrestling with farm animals is something they will NEVER EVER EVER DO AGAIN.

Now, they seek something to wash away the filth of their terrible, terrible mistake. Will they have better luck together?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:28 am
Didn't Psykgi want to go home?

”I sure do, Ma, I sure do...” said Psy, looking around her at every building, tent, and rough-hewn shack.

The swarm skittered behind her. Then why, it wondered, was she wandering deeper into the festival?

”Looking for a bathroom, ma. Or a bath. Or some kind of shower.” she explained, distractedly. Even just a source of water would be nice – something to wash away the worst of the horrendous filth from her.

Ma'am would never understand why cleanliness was important to trollkind. It was practical in some respects – cleaning transmitted scents and removed distractors after all – but beyond that... But the swarm knew it had to respect it's charge's species-related oddities. It stopped questioning her.

Psy squinted at what appeared to be a cauldron and imagined, for a moment, that it would pour her a bath of steaming, delightful water... but no, it was full of soup. But near it... ”Excuse me...” she said to a young robed troll covered in mud, ”You haven't seen any showers or something around here, by any chance?” It was very likely that they shared the same utter misery (with a robe like that how could he not!), and so he was unlikely to have actually found one yet... but at least he would help her narrow down her options of where not to look.

lavender hues

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:27 pm
"Moooow...?"

"Stop! You're going to get a mouth full of dirt if you pick me up." Rastin barked, shoving CatDad's giant nose away as he leaned forward to inspect his cloak. The child, though more than itching to rest his feet after wrestling that hog-beast, slouched further forward down the path. This entire festival had been an experience to say the least, and he was surprised to say that he'd enjoyed most of it, but he could have done good for himself if only he'd listened to his better judgement. Getting coaxed into wrestling was easily the worst decision he'd ever made and his poor cloak would be paying for it for a long, long time.

He paused at the pot luck booth for a moment, just to have another quick smell, before looking to the girl next to him as she spoke. Showers? His brows lowered.

"No, I haven't." He answered, frankly. "But, if I can take a gander... You had a wrestle with the hog-beast, too, mm?"

Fifteen years later...

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:37 pm
Lavender Hues

Ma'am chittered warily at the cat. Normally she didn't mind predators - being eaten was simply a part of existing, and there was always always always more of her - but cats tended to play with their food, and it was... annoying.

"Yep! Against my better judgement, of course!" she said, managing to smile (even though there was that worry that something awful would end up in her mouth...) It was a shame that he had no idea where the showers were, but looking together would save them both much time. If she could convince him. "Mind if we look together? I'd hate to be alone in this mess!" or worse, to have someone she knew see her. Leeroi wouldn't be so bad (not good, but not bad. Heck, he'd even probably be proud) but Azrael and Eridia and anybody else... Gog. No. "And I'd like to get out of it as quickly as possible, if you know what I mean!" Well of course he knew what she meant, he was covered in it.

"I was thinking of looking over there" Psykgi pointed down one of the festival rows, "Have you been down there yet? Do they have anything? Any water... anything?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:49 pm
CatDad paid no mind to Ma'am because he was far more focused on the giant clod of mud on the back of Rastin's collar. It wasn't big enough to break his little back, but it was probably going to leave a dent later... If only he could just lean in and pick it off without his charge whapping him again.

"Ha, mine too." Rastin replied, an off-put smile appearing and disappearing shortly after. He'd been damning himself for participating for the past twenty minutes or so. It was nice to know that someone else was filled with as much regret as he was, if not bitterness as well.

"Ahhh, no? As long as the shower station we find has more than one installed." He said, his brows furrowing as Psy pointed down a row of booths. "To be quite honest with you, I have absolutely no idea if I've been down there or not. It's my first time being at one of these... Community events." He paused, his hand moving to grip his sleeve. "But, it can't do us any good if we just stand around here aimlessly. We could at least check."

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:05 pm
Lavender Hues

"Well, it's my first time being out in the country. If this was Civisect, I'd know where to go..." Yes, her hive... or, if she found a highblood to share this mess, she could leverage that to get into a whole host of other places with some way of cleaning herself. She had no idea - through the mud - what bloodcaste the other troll was, but in this situation it didn't really matter. "Oh, gosh! I hope theres room for more than one." She hoped that it was also 'installed', not some sort of... Psykgi didn't even know. "Well, let's go see then." She started off down the hallway of booths and people and stuff. So much stuff.

But so far, no luck. A block of porta tubes but nothing that seemed to have water. "But there HAS to be water somewhere!" she said, half to herself. The idea that there would be no showers at an event involving porcine dung was absolutely unthinkable... She squinted into the distant end of this particular path, frowning, "But... where?" Her psychology skills did not help her here. Dowsing would have been a better skill to have for this situation, but she lived where she had pipes and water pumps and furnaces...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:19 pm
Rastin's brows arched. She was from the city? He wouldn't have guessed that. The cloaked troll couldn't fathom why someone would live there, too. Civisect to him was a place you only went to if you needed to buy something that you couldn't make yourself easily. Expensive tea, a desk chair, paint, those kind of things. Otherwise, it was just a noisy, overcrowded place that rowdy people lived in. Not the place for him.

"How should I know?" He huffed, folding his arms across his chest. "Perhaps it would be more keen of us to ask someone? ... Then again, I haven't seen anyone besides you since the pot luck."

He grumbled under his breath and hoped that they weren't the only two trolls left in the area, before leaning back into a sigh.

"You'd think that they'd been intelligent enough to make proper signs!" He growled, his face wrinkling. "If I have the audacity to come to this festival next year, I'll be sure to grab a spot on the planning committee. Maybe that way the important things won't be skipped over so easily."

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:28 pm
Lavender Hues

"It is pretty quiet... gosh, though, what a change from before. Who'd have thought that it could get this... lonely... here?" Psykgi supposed they must all be at the potluck, or some such thing. It was odd, though. The festival was such a den of activity before. One would think that there would be trolls about even during the potluck...

She was half listening to her companion as she sought for something that would help them. "Well, gosh, that does sound like a good idea." And it was - if he was upset about something, best to get on the committee to change it. Or, have a friend in the committee - that was her preferred method. A lone troll passed by, clearly on a mission to do something. And the were carrying...

"Wait..." Was that... a water-containing device? Not a bucket, obviously not, but a... "Ooo! Ooo! Its a watering can!" she said, pointing to the device in a passing troll's hand. "Where theres a watering can, theres water, right? A good bit of it!" she looked in the direction that the passerby had come from. "Come on!" she called to her companion, "It's better that than nothing!"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:48 pm
Lonely? No. Worrisome? Maybe. Usually being in a quiet place felt good to him, but being in a quiet place he wasn't familiar with was another story. There was an urge to abandon Psy and just go home and shower, but the journey was too long and the mud was caked on. The sooner it got off of him, the better.

"A watering can...?" He questioned, leaning to the side with a very serious expression. "You've got to be kidding me. Sure, it's better than nothing but for all we know the water could be coming from a small steel pipe, not a proper shower!"

He stood frozen as she called to him. Clearly his logic trumped her idea, right? Right? He sighed.

"Alright, but it better be worth the effort!" He heaved, rushing after her.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 am
Lavender Hues

The other kid was probably right, considering their surroundings, but Psykgi was desperate and an incorrigable optimist. Even a small pipe was better than nothing. Gosh, she'd even use a bucket to clean off right now, if it was suitably private. Anything to make the mud not be on her, stinking, drying... Ugh.

Fortunately for both of them, it was neither proper shower nor tiny pipe. There was a tinkling sound of water coming from some sort of underground irrigation pipe, and above it, right in front of them... a water basin. A basin of water. There was a spigot attached to it, a small one to be sure, but it was water. A lot of water.

"Oh! Look!" Psykgi said excitedly, rushing for it, "Theres a little stall and!" Sure enough, there was a little wooden stall off of the basin. The ground around it was wet and vibrant with plant life, and there was a door to shield the privacy of whoever was inside, in a rough sort of way. Psykgi went over to investigate, and - almost theatrically - gasped, "There's soap!" There were, indeed, tiny hard little nubs of terrible-looking soap. She wished she had bought the handmade soap that had been sold at one of the harvest stalls, but no matter! Soap was soap.

She also noted the very discrete faucet at the top. She twisted it experimentally and, immediately, a sudden, chilly torrent of water poured down on her. She turned it off, drenched and surprised. She turned to Rastin, delighted. "I think we've found a shower!" she sputtered, delighted.

At last, cleanliness was in her grasp. Except, the torrent had cleansed her enough to reveal her as a redblood (as well as making certain articles of clothing, well, a little... tight.) She stood aside, waiting to see his reaction - if he wanted to go first, then, castewise, she'd have to let him go. Better to do that than to cause an issue over something as silly as mud...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items