Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Whats it mean to Weave a Wreath (Eridia & Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At The Harvest Moon Jubilee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara fidgeted. She had sent a letter out to Eridia to meet her here, on this hill overlooking the Harvest Moon Jubilee. The blueblood had a blanket spread out on the hill, with a box of perfectly made mooncakes, and an enormous purple wreath next to her. Apparently one was supposed to give a wreath to sometroll that special to them. Chiara had immediately made the biggest, most extravagant wreath she could with Eridia on her mind.

But now, sitting here about to meet Eridia, Chiara started to worry. This was not in character for the blueblood. Worrying was for the weak and unsure, and Chiara was darn sure she cared a butt load about her purpleblood friend. But still, was this being too forward? Was Eridia so upset about the thing at the Royalist ball that she would not come? The plants nearest Chiara were suffering due to the bluebloods worried fidgeting.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:05 am
If it wasn't for Sephos, Eridia would've never rushed home to get clean and wouldn't have seen Chiara's letter. She went back to where the festivities were being held and up the hill she trotted. Lovedad was no where to be found at this point. Maybe he went back to interact with the greenblood's lusus. She thought as she arrived her destination. Why did the other instructed her to meet?Things were better after the ball, not entirely better but slightly. After all, the events did turn her inside out.

Eridia shivered as she reached the top with a huff just to find Chiara sitting on a blanket with a box of... something? Nevertheless, she approached her with a smile. "Hey Chiiii, sorry I'm late! What's all of this about?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara immediately calmed down as soon as Eridia arrived. It was the waiting that was hard. Her BFF was here now tho, all was well. Even better Eridia had finally gotten rid of that thing she called lovedad. Hopefully for good, it was a corruption, Chiara was sure. The sooner Eridia was free the happier she would be.

She got up and walked over to where the purpleblood was standing. "You think ide let a whole festival go by without celebrating with my purple pall?" Chiara giggled, and couldn't keep her excitement down any longer. "Come ooon it took me 3 tries to get these moon cakes perfect. You have to at least try one!" The blueblood took the purpleblood's hand and excitedly dragged her towards the blanket picnic.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:58 am
"Haaaah... yeah. Such a fun event." She mumbled as her best friend dragged her towards the blanket. She was surprised Chiara had made, successfully made, mooncakes. Eridia tried so hard to make perfect ones for nothing. It... wasn't fair. But this was Chiara she was talking about, her friend. Didn't she deserve to make perfect mooncakes as well? Of course she did and she should feel happy for her! But... if anyone should've done them it should've been her not... The highblood temporarily shook those feelings off. She had to be supportive and what not. That's what it seemed most appropriate.

"Oh really?" She said as she sat down and shrugged. It couldn't possibly be a big feat now wasit?

"Fine. But they better be good!" She said with a friendly smirk and took the biggest one in her batch. At least she deserved that one right? Eridia looked at the mooncake for a few seconds. Stamped perfectly and the smell emerging from it! God, it was nice. Why couldn't she make ones like so? Eridia took a sophisticated bite out of it. How was it possible such a treat had so much flavor hidden with in? Her eyes got a bit watery as she gave it a few more bites. So good... Why is this so good?

"This... is really good" She said between bites. "So... ******** good!" Her vocabulary had expanded a bit more including her curses. Heh, if only Lovedad knew. Eridia was in treat paradise now. "Can't believe you made this! I'm proud, so proud of you Chiara!" Eridia was good at masking her hypocrisy and even if they were good, she wasn't entirely happy about them. She should've baked a batch like this one.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara crossed her arms in victiourious pride. "Good! Your going to take the whole box home now, right?" For once in Chiara's lifetime she thought to herself that she was proud to do something for someone else, without any sort of expectation for future debt. It didnt matter that Eridia's bloodcolor was above Chiara's. Eridia was someone who was intresting, creative, and unique enough that Chiara actually looked up to her. Even Tamiya was a troll Chiara no longer cared for. Had Eridia actually crossed from peer to superiour in Chiara's mind? Thats something the blueblood would never really admit to herself, especially since Eridia was of a higher bloodcolor.

But now it was time for the real reason Chiara had invited Eridia out here. "Now close your eyes! Its time for the real reason i invited you out here!" Once Chiara was sure her friend was not peeking she pulled the purple wreath out from its hiding spot and placed it on Eridia's head.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 am
"Oh yeah," She munched. "definitely!" Once she finished her mooncake, Eridia did as told and wondered whether or not she should peek. It was best not to since the other's tone seemed highly and strangely, considering they weren't out there doing mischief, enthusiastic. The child covered her eyes and felt something on her head. She was intrigued by the surprise. Just was what she thinking about?

"Can I open my eyes now?" Eridia said impatiently.

Micillia
I didn't forget to quote you. nope. not at all

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara rolled her eyes while her impatient friend couldn't see. "Yes you can open your eyes now. The long painful wait is over. Its a Jubilee Flower Wreath!" Luckly for Chiara not too many of the flowers had fallen off since she had made it. The wreath still looked as full and brilliant as when Chiara had first put it together. The ribbons were not of the highest grade, but it was all the orangeblood booth owner had. Hopefully with Chiara's donated beetles she would be able to get some better materials.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:21 pm
"Its a Jubilee Flower Wreath!"

Eridia opened her eyes and carefully touched the rims of her wreath that decorated her head. The child had seen the sign at the festival and saw many trolls gifting one of these to their special ones.'Create a floral wreath for your special someone!' Yeah... she had seen it. Eridia even watched them carefully, and had judged each and every one of them. Mainly she felt saddened by the fact that she knew-- or rather thought no one would give her a wreath. She was horrible, mean, manipulative and filled with malice. Who would consider special a troll who just ruined things for other and pushed those close away?

She wanted to push Chiara away back. She didn't want to get attached. In the end she'd ruin things for her blueblooded buddy. Eridia blinked out of her mind palace and noticed the sudden tears that trailed down her cheeks. She didn't expect.... that anyone, not even Chiara would consider her special. The highblood knew she wasn't, she wasn't at all!

"I...'m sorry." She wiped her eyes and gave Chiara a hug as she sobbed. This was an unexpected surprised, and it wasn't unpleasant. Not even the thought. She didn't want to hurt her. "Just..." She managed to breathe out.

"Why would you even consider me...." She tried to force a smile. "Such friend I am...." Eridia chuckled bitterly and wiped her eyes. "I didn't even make you one."

M1cillia
<3333333

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara hugged her friend back. She wasn't even smug that she had made a wreath for her friend and her friend hadn't made one for her. "Thats fine. Im glad you like it!" Now her purpleblood was going to be the prettiest purpleblood. Eridia would put all those other rude, ugly purplebloods to shame. "You just have to do me a favor. Ive met sooo many purplebloods this festival, and oh my glob Eridia, they were all awful! You just make sure to dazzle them all to shatters." Chiara grinned at Eridia, she already knew her friend could out cheat, out smart, or out dazzle any other troll. With the two of them, even Kursha would go down in flames.

"Cuz you and me? We are gonna sit on top of the world." It was a promise.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:25 am
"Like it? I love it!" Sure the materials weren't as high grade as they should be but it was the thought that made it worth all the beetles in Alternia. For the first time, it was only Chiara's effort on putting such a thing together that counted. The flowers and the arrangement complemented her. Oh the the ribbons! How she loved ribbons! "This is the best gift ever!"

Eridia felt bad that she was horrible at detaching herself from the other but... she didn't want to and maybe she didn't have to. Certainly she had to put more thought into it but in the meantime she was going to enjoy the events with her only true friend and no one, not Lovedad, not even her ******** self, was going to ruin it.

"Heh, really?" She said as she wiped her tears of sudden joy away. "Piece of cake, I swear I will crush their simple and ugly selves! But not tonight." Eridia said, breathing in the plains scent. "I want to enjoy this with you." The highblood smiled, then her gaze trailed to the box of delicious treats. "Aaaand eat a few more mooncakes." She winked at her, got two mooncakes out and handed one to Chiara.

"Definitely." Both of them were going to be on top and with their connections, they would achieve big things. They were unstoppable when they were together.

Miicillia
You and me bud! Real drawing coming soon <3

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces