Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:08 am
The Great Hal Jordan
Hal walks in and sees everyone gathered up, a smile appears on his face as he saw his old friends again after so long. Fury, Batman, Jonzz, Wonder Women, it was great to be back.

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I kinda forgot my wallet. Can't travel too far on an empty tank right?" Hal joke.

Furious floated down from the bird's nest towards Hal with a raised eyebrow and a curious but stern look on his face and said "Well you can start by telling me, why the change in your costume, and where is your power ring and from the looks of it..Why are you wearing krona's power gauntlet? Perhaps you should explain that Hal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:18 pm
FuriousStyles
The Great Hal Jordan
Hal walks in and sees everyone gathered up, a smile appears on his face as he saw his old friends again after so long. Fury, Batman, Jonzz, Wonder Women, it was great to be back.

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I kinda forgot my wallet. Can't travel too far on an empty tank right?" Hal joke.

Furious floated down from the bird's nest towards Hal with a raised eyebrow and a curious but stern look on his face and said "Well you can start by telling me, why the change in your costume, and where is your power ring and from the looks of it..Why are you wearing krona's power gauntlet? Perhaps you should explain that Hal?"

Hal powers down the gauntlet's energy, low enough so his mask can disappear and he can look at his old friend with his own eyes. It was a moment that Hal has been trying to figure out how to handle, and although there isn't enough time in this lifetime to figure out a way to explain something this intense to his old trusted friend. He had to just tell him."A lot has changed, the universe has changed and what you see right now, is me trying to change it back to how things once were. " Hal begins to walk close to the thick glass where he can see Earth, the moon, the stars. Resting his forearm against the glass, he could also see the reflection of his comrade. "I've realized that everywhere we go to serve and protect no matter what planet, what system, or what sector... people don't want us anymore. So I had to take it in consideration and fix this. As the leader of the Corps, I decided to put the weight on my shoulders. We have to show the universe once again that the system still works. Even when it comes to our own. So I left the Corps. Hal turns back around and faces Fury, "I stole Krona's gauntlet and I had to do some terrible things to a good friend in order to become who I am now. An outlaw, the number one on the Corp's Most Wanted list. Just to fix things. Now you know the truth, you and Kilowog." He closed his eyes and sighed.  

World Greatest Detective

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
The Great Hal Jordan
FuriousStyles
The Great Hal Jordan

Hal powers down the gauntlet's energy, low enough so his mask can disappear and he can look at his old friend with his own eyes. It was a moment that Hal has been trying to figure out how to handle, and although there isn't enough time in this lifetime to figure out a way to explain something this intense to his old trusted friend. He had to just tell him."A lot has changed, the universe has changed and what you see right now, is me trying to change it back to how things once were. " Hal begins to walk close to the thick glass where he can see Earth, the moon, the stars. Resting his forearm against the glass, he could also see the reflection of his comrade. "I've realized that everywhere we go to serve and protect no matter what planet, what system, or what sector... people don't want us anymore. So I had to take it in consideration and fix this. As the leader of the Corps, I decided to put the weight on my shoulders. We have to show the universe once again that the system still works. Even when it comes to our own. So I left the Corps. Hal turns back around and faces Fury, "I stole Krona's gauntlet and I had to do some terrible things to a good friend in order to become who I am now. An outlaw, the number one on the Corp's Most Wanted list. Just to fix things. Now you know the truth, you and Kilowog." He closed his eyes and sighed.

Furious placed a hand on his friend's shoulder as he could feel the anguish inside of Hal and he replied "Well Hal, I am sure we will have much time to discuss all of this at a later date. See Hal, like you to..I have been away for a time, funny thing is when I returned. I could not sense the Green Lantern Corps anywhere at all. Not even Mogo. Even though I never needed the Central Power battery to charge My ring. I still have access to the wealth of information it contains because of Ganthet making it possible when he gave me this ring. So there is a mystery afoot that needs to be figured out as what happened to them. John, Guy, and Kilowog, the whole Corps.. No one is hailing my repeated messages to come and assist us. Then we have a major problem with Mongul and his War World battle station arriving here. Frankly, we are at a disadvantage at the moment, but with you returning and Wonder Woman also arriving. Maybe just maybe. We can handle this and send Mongul back to where he came from. So come with me to the bird's nest, you need to be debriefed on the situation."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:33 pm
FuriousStyles
The Great Hal Jordan
FuriousStyles
The Great Hal Jordan

Furious placed a hand on his friend's shoulder as he could feel the anguish inside of Hal and he replied "Well Hal, I am sure we will have much time to discuss all of this at a later date. See Hal, like you to..I have been away for a time, funny thing is when I returned. I could not sense the Green Lantern Corps anywhere at all. Not even Mogo. Even though I never needed the Central Power battery to charge My ring. I still have access to the wealth of information it contains because of Ganthet making it possible when he gave me this ring. So there is a mystery afoot that needs to be figured out as what happened to them. John, Guy, and Kilowog, the whole Corps.. No one is hailing my repeated messages to come and assist us. Then we have a major problem with Mongul and his War World battle station arriving here. Frankly, we are at a disadvantage at the moment, but with you returning and Wonder Woman also arriving. Maybe just maybe. We can handle this and send Mongul back to where he came from. So come with me to the bird's nest, you need to be debriefed on the situation."

Hal nodded, "Thank you, now lets go see what's going on."  

World Greatest Detective

The Weekly Watcher: Old Role Play Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas