Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[AWA] Star Wars Episode Four Reference Here (Nico / Sedna) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:01 am
She knew she'd been shaken and upset ever since she'd been kidnapped...but she knew it was really bad when she didn't want to eat this ten piece nugget meal she got from good ol' Mickey D's. She thought she'd be hungry, and she thought she maybe deserved a small treat, and she had managed to scrounge together some change for it...

But now that she had it, she just wasn't hungry.

Olga heaved a huge sigh, rolling up the top of the bag to close it, and placed it next to her on the bench in the park. Maybe later. She hunched, resting her elbows on her knees, and her face in her hands. Not hungry, and she was exhausted. Her already lack of sleep schedule had been replaced by hardly sleeping. She sighed again, softly this time, and was glad she could just sit here at least, even if it was chilly. At least it was day, and at least this part of the park she was in was kind of secluded.

She could be a mess in relatively peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:06 am
"Hundreds and thousands have toiled under the scorching sun of summer, to grow the food which so comfortably we eat... "

A tiny voice rang out from somewhere nearby; perhaps the first place Olga would happen to glance would not be beneath her bench, where a certain ball of fluff had happened to wander after a long day of failed garbage can runs and at least one mishap with an overly friendly dog.

"Think of food as the fruit of labor of thousands of hours, rather than just rice and wheat, " he continued along as he peeked out from under the bench somewhere around her ankles. His eyes were wide as saucers, his small hat angled askew on his head, and his white fur was muffled and sullied by dirt and who knew what else.

He sat down on his haunches and stared up at her, ears back and eyes pleading. "Hello. - that smells like chicken." Nico paced from one paw to the other. "In fact, the kind that is said to be finger lickin'." In the bag with the M, which meant no dinosaurs, but beggars couldn't really be choosers.

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:00 pm
Uh...

Olga's head snapped up at the voice, and she looked around. She blinked as she scanned left and right, and couldn't find anyone. "Oh---" She suddenly looked up, as if someone was maybe up in the trees ready to pounce---

No?

Wait!

Olga looked down, where she immediately froze, and her own eyes went as wide as saucers to match the cat's.

A...talking...cat...

She had finally seen one of those talking cats---Guardians, Corey had called them, that she had been told about. With all of the things that had happened to her in these past few months, it made what sat at her feet easy for her to swallow---but still, seeing it was another thing. A talking cat, with a cute little hat to boot. Even under all the dirt and grime he was adorable---

But still a talking cat.

Olga's eyes were still wide, and they didn't move from Nico, as she reached for the bag. She fumbled with opening it, but pulled out the carton that contained the ten nuggets. She opened it, and then laid it gently on the ground for the cat, in front of her booted feet and him. She then folded over, resting her torso on her knees as she peered down at him to watch him eat.

"...Are you a...a Guardian...?" She asked in a hushed and awed whisper.

frayedflower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:52 pm
Nico looked up at Olga with wide eyes, then down at the chicken nuggets. Then up at Olga again, then back at the nuggets. Then, with one last glance upwards, as if to say 'really, all for me?!', the kit gave a squeak of delight and buried his face in the box, his hat nearly falling clear off his head in his enthusiasm to get to the chicken. His tail, still fluffy in spite of the mess, swayed from side to side as he began dug his teeth into a nugget, then flopped onto his side, rolling around with it once with a purr of delight before he properly began gnawing at it.

There was a corner of the same nugget left when she asked her question, and on his back by now, the nugget nub tucked between his forepaws, he looked up at her with wide eyes and a radiant feline smile. "A guardian is what I am, you are not mistaken! I'm no sham, nor full of bacon!"

Still got it, Nico.

"And who are you, oh humble goddess of the chicken nugget, saved me before I could kick the bucket?"

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:06 pm
Cute cats really made everything better.

Tumblr was so right about that.

Olga was enthralled with watching how utterly adorable he was, rolling around with the nugget and purring. Ugh. He was even rhyming---

How could she deal?

"...Eh?" She laughed a bit, and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well...I guess it's flattering just to be called a goddess, yeah? Thanks...!" Even if it was of chicken nuggets. "Um...why were you going to kick the bucket...?" She offered the cat a small smile, though her expression was twinged with concern at the thought he'd be...well...kicking the bucket soon. "I'm Olga. I've...heard about your kind...from a friend...he's a knight." She paused for a moment. "You're the first one I've met though..." She trailed off for a moment before she started a bit.

"Oh...but do you have a name? I mean...Guardian is cool and all but..."

frayedflower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:35 pm
Why.

He stopped rolling, the nub of a chicken nugget still tucked between his teeth. Nico quickly inhaled it in a way that was borderline alarming (did he really just swallow that? - or literally breathe it in?) and tucked one paw against his body, the other across his face. "Of starvation. And dogs. They're really just a bunch of dirty hogs, " he declared with a dramatic flair. "I made no haste to say I very nearly wasted away!"

Actually from this angle he was looking pretty tubby around the tummy, but, you know. Whatever.

His ears dropped at the sound of her name, if only because Olga didn't remotely rhyme with chicken nuggets. Or much of anything besides maybe 'bolga' or something. Sad, that.

However, the mention of a knight - a male knight - caught his attention right away. Nico scrambled back to his paws in an excited fit, his hat lopsided and nearly gone from his head. His eyes glinted in a way that was borderline sinister. "Really?! - What sort of friend is he? - does he put you in a tizzy?"

Oh, right. Name. Of course.

He cleared his throat and puffed out his fluffy chest, straightening his hat right back out again. "I am Nicodemus, and - " He trailed off for a second, because goodness, he still hadn't found a gloriously impressive rhyme to accompany his own name. Ricodemus? Hypodermics? Epidemics? Ficoseamus? " - and anyway, tell me more about your knight!" he squeaked, sitting up on his haunches and tucking his forepaws to his chest.

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:22 am
Ooooh. Olga's brows furrowed with concern. "Well...that's not cool." She was also kind of puzzled though that he appeared to be...on his own and not taken care of. Wouldn't senshi or knights...yanno...be taking care of a Guardian...?

She'd give you the whole starvation bit, Nico. You poor kitty.

The young woman blinked in surpried though as he quickly made himself upright, and was even more alarmed at the glint---because she knew that look. She often made it herself. She recognized the fanaticism of a fellow shipper, and it had her cheeks lightly dusting red as she started to wave her hands at the kitten. "No sort of a friend like that! Just a friend--ah! It's nice to meet you, Nicodemus---"

She went back to waving her hands again. "Not like that---" She spluttered, "But there is this other knight who I---"

Then she stopped, because she turned more red, but it also just made her even more sad as her shoulders slumped a bit. "Oh...it's...not important. Have you met any senshi or knights...?"

frayedflower
I'm dying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:35 am
Nico flattened his ears and sighed again. "Actually, goddess, it's been quite cool - as is the coming winter's rule, " and he really should be writing these down, that one was deep. Like. Like. Deeper than the mud that he'd gotten his foot stuck in earlier.

Nico's feline smile grew broader and more sly at her flustered denial, his tail swishing eagerly eagerly back and forth. "That's what they always say," he whispered as if it were a conspiracy. "I hate to break it to you, but that's always the way."

Other knight? His ears perked forward, his tiny mouth gaping in shock as he fell back down to four paws again. "It's a triangle, " he whispered more to himself than to her, kneading his paws eagerly against the ground.

Other senshi or knights? "No knights, some senshi, but - that can wait!" He reared up again, planting his forepaws against her leg. "Tell me more about the men you've got on your pla - oh!" He gave off a surprised little mew as his forepaws touched her leg. He began to poke at her, tail still swishing this way and that. "Oh! OOOOOOH."

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:55 pm
Probably the coolest nickname she ever had. Goddess. All because she handed over some chicken nuggets.

"Uh---no." Olga gasped, looking horrified. "It's not like that about the first knight I told you about, I swear! I know what you're talking about, Mister Nicodemus---it's not like that. He's not the one I'm---I'm---" Uuuuuuuugh. Saying it out loud. Trying to say it out loud after he called her stupid and pretty much acted like she was the worst thing to walk the face of the Earth. Sigh. She wasn't talking about it.

"Oh my gosh---" Olga looked horrified at the suggestion of men on her plate. "Nicodemus, nooh?" She blinked as she stared down at him, and watched a bit baffled as he started to poke her. "...Oh? Uh...what's up?" She also didn't notice how, in that moment, he was a lot like her. Had one thing pressing on his mind until something else more pressing took over.

frayedflower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm
Nico's eyes were wide and saucers and just as bright as sunshine. "In looooooove with?" he finished in a breathy whisper, tail swishing, all full of hope and promise. He seemed even more excited about the prospect than he had at the offer of chicken nuggets.

(Well. Okay. About the same level of excitement, really.)

"Fragrance of flowers, soul mates in pair, running with romance, taking love's dare, " he sighed out rather dreamily, thinking back to one of many poems he'd picked up on in his short life. Not his own words, but still fitting! (Or so he thought, anyway - they were pretty words okay?!)

Then, his paws on her leg, he flashed her a vibrant smile with feline fangs and all. "You asked before if I'd seen any senshi - " Nico backed up a step or two and looked almost as if he was going to pounce at her feet, bum wiggling in the air. Instead, he did a rather elaborate little flip jump (he didn't totally stick the landing - but just pretend he did) and produced a pen that fell to the ground with a clatter. "Well I just did, funny you should menshi...n... mention... no."

His ears went back flat. That wasn't a very good rhyme at all. " - benshi, genshi... wait, no, wait - " Try again. The cat made as if to hide the pen behind his paws, clearing his throat. "You asked before if I'd been any senshi - well here you go now - " There, now the big unveiling. "So you too can henshi...n."

Close enough.

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:59 pm
Of course she'd be flustered by a talking cat. Because---

Cat...got...her...tongue...

Oooooooooooh---

Bad pun was really bad.

She wished Hitch was here to laugh at her about it.

"Oh my gosh---" Olga was just, somehow, even more horrified, and her expression showed it. "I'm not in love! It's not love!" Just some serious and hopeless crushing. "Ahhhhhhh! No!" She raised her arms as if it would protect her from Nico's poetry---because it felt more like a jinxing spell than a poem recital.

Olga hesitantly peeked out from behind her arms at him. "...Yeah...?" She slowly lowered them, peering at him curiously. She let out a soft 'ooh' and 'aah' at his little flip, clapping for him lightly (even if he didn't land it), and perked up considerably when he produced a pen looking item out of no where. To date, she hadn't seen anything like it before...

She, to her credit, did wait patiently, thinking it was cute that he hid the pen while he tried to rethink his rhyme. "Having a little trouble, huh?" She asked him with a small smile, before her face went blank. "I can...what?"

A long pause, and she stared at Nico and the pen with a new disbelieving fashion.

"I can what?"

Was this real life Olga asked herself as the talking cat produced a pen out of no where.

frayedflower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:28 pm
Nico just gave her the smugest little kitten grin he could possibly muster, curled at the edges and all too knowing - because they all said that too.

At the mention of trouble, even though he'd already been successful, made Nico all but shrivel down to the ground, his ears back and his tail curling around his back legs. "I - " His cheeks burned beneath his fur. Then he promptly puffed out his chest again, trying to hide his own shame that she'd seen through his stumble no. "This is why they make erasers at the end of pencils rather than have us all use stencils, " he declared, and that one made him rather proud. One for the record books there!

Then his grin was back in full force as he leaned down and nudged the pen at her, purring and kneading in his excitement. "Take the pen, goddess, and utter the words - Sedna Power, Make-Up! - then you shall see just who it is you can be."

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:41 pm
She couldn't see it right this moment---but Nico and her were like peas in a pod. The embarrassment---only then to come back again and keep going. The kitten's words though, struck a chord in her. It was a reply to her, but just the meaning behind the words...

It just made her feel better. Like some of the encouragement and support she'd gotten from Polaris. Yeah. She messed up, and was afraid of the consequences of her actions...but maybe she too, had an eraser of sorts to correct the problem---

Olga stared at the pen that was now being nudged towards her, and she stared at it for a long moment in silence.

Take the pen...and see just who it was she could be?

Take the pen and...?

Was this pen...her metaphorical pencil with an eraser?

Could she...

Olga reached and took the pen, and grasped it in her hand. She stared at it for a moment longer before she suddenly stood up, her brows furrowed in determination. Was this her chance? The answer to what she had been wanting since the events of the past few months? Hope?

The young woman thrust the fist holding the pen above her head, because for a life altering moment she felt this was going to be, it deserved none the less. "Sedna Power, Make-Up!" A whirl of wind and a flash of light followed, and the pen was gone from her hand as she stared at them. Gloved. Hey wait---Olga, no, Sedna, was patting herself down, obviously noticing the change of attire first, but what quickly followed was the feeling of power that rolled through her. That feeling was immediately followed by an overwhelming and surging feeling of hope and happiness bubbling up in her gut.

Sedna throw both of her fists into the air.

"I'M A SENSHI!" She hollered, definitely forgetting she was outside, but on the plus side she was in a sparsely populated location. Her hands lowered to make fists at her sides as she stared down at Nico, eyes wide and a light with energy. "I'm a senshi!" She then reached down and scooped the kitten up, underneath his arms, and thrust him up into the air like Rafiki holding up Simba above Pride Rock.

"I'm a senshi!"

frayedflower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:45 am
It always felt so good, seeing one of his senshi change for the first time. It was all kinds of inspiring, and he swore his own senshi were like muses, each of them filling him with stunning new words and poetry. Like a canvas not yet fulfilled! ... that was another one he should really write down, pure gold right there...

When he was scooped up, as per his breed's name, Nico went limp as a ragdoll in her grasp, tiny white paws dangling loosely in the air as he beamed down at her, tail swishing and delighted laughter resonating through the air.

"You're more than a senshi, you are the one, the only, Sailor Sedna of Ships! Let it be known as the wind so dramatically whips!"

There was no wind. It was a breezeless kind of night.

Whatever. Still a good line. Real kick to it!

Lucyal

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 am
Sedna shifted the limp kitten, lowering him to now rest cradled in one arm against her chest. "Sedna..." She echoed, her other hand reaching up to touch and poke the hat that was currently resting on her head. The name sat right with her, somewhere deep down, and it was a feeling she couldn't explain. It just did.

"Senshi of..." She paused, and then blinked down at Nico. "Ships." She repeated. "Like...uh...relationships or...actual...ships?" Huh! Both were...interesting. She then recalled what Oberon had said when she met him, that they didn't really have control over what type of magic they got...which she understood now. She'd never stepped foot on a real ship her entire life, and yet she was the senshi of them? Granted, if it was the ships as in vessels.

"I..." She took in a deep breath and then let it out. "I can do...so many things now, yeah!? I can...protect people and stop people from getting hurt and I can protect---" Herself. "Just---is...there anything else I should be doing...?"

frayedflower

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces