Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiti Veilleux
Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:00 pm
So! I've been up to a lot lately. I'm really happy with my life right now and working on building it just the way I want. <3

I have two fantastic children, a 4-year-old daughter and a 4-month-old son.

I am poly, and I have a wonderful, adorable husband, and a really sweet boyfriend who lives a few hours away.

I have many close friends who I love very much, who live in different parts of the country.

I have two cats, and two gerbils.

I rent a nice house in Florida where I live with my husband and little brother.

I work at a job I love as a pharmacy technician in a chain store.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 pm
Someday when I'm older I want a million kids. I've always wanted to adopt, and in the last couple years I've wanted to foster. If I got my life together well enough, that would be a big goal for me. I know though that the rest of my lifestyle doesn't fit with fostering or adopting kids, and this does make me sad.

I've always been poly, as long as I could remember. It has never seemed unnatural to me to care about more than one person very very much and to want to be closer to them. I also love to support them as they look for love in other places as well. Watching someone I love fall in love again with someone else is like seeing a new angle on a person I thought I knew everything about, and I adore it. I love to watch my partners parent, too, with kids of their own.

I'm becoming more outgoing in the real world, and learning not to hide everything. I'm bad at keeping up with friends, but I love them all. If someone I call a friend needed me, I would find a way to help. I usually fall back from friends partially because I don't know how often is appropriate to bother them.

Someday I want a huge house, as big as I can, with space to hold all the people I love. I want space for my million children, and enough room to be comfortable with multiple adults. Not that I need my partners to all live together with me, but I'd like it if they COULD. I want to be able to throw awesome camping parties and sleepovers and game nights. I want to have space to let friends crash if they're drunk at my house, or move in if they need a room for a bit. I want room for puppies and kittens and pet rats. I want a huge playhouse in the yard that is safe for our children.  

Kiti Veilleux
Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

That Other Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas