My nightmares all need plots and lovins so I'm making this journal to keep up on everything.

If you need to contact me, PMs work well, or you can hit me up on Skype at jess.arguello. If you add me, please tell me your Gaia name, or I will not accept; I decline names I don't know.

Rules

- I am okay with slow RP-ers. Mostly because I am one of them. Please kick me if I seem to have forgotten an RP. I have a pretty busy RL and I need the reminders. However, if you dont want to continue the RP any more, or you found another plot you feel is better, please contact me. I will not be mad, these things happen.

- I am totally open to triads, same 'gender' pairings, and just about any plots. I will not drops plots with a character unless I feel their personalities aren't meshing.

- Please note that if my character gets snarky or rude, that is how the character feels about a subject or character, not how I feel about it. I have several snarky characters and I will notate them, so please be aware when asking for plots with them.

- I am up for any kind of RP. I prefer in guild, but I have Discord and Google docs. I don't mind backstorying either, but I'd love some RP so we can really get a feel for how the characters interact.

- I reserve the right to add more things if I think of them