Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Bat-A] So it Begins (Rayna/Myrrha x Snowball x Labradorite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:59 pm
There was a bite to the air that surrounded Rayna. The teen had been at the Destiny City Library researching for a school project. Drawing her coat tighter around herself Rayna tried to ignore the raw wind that grabbed at the hair she had refused to tie back. She would have preferred to walk home but it was too cold tonight to be comfortable. In the darkening gloom of night Rayna figured it would be wise to take the bus instead. Checking the bus schedule the teen was disappointed to realize that she would have to kill at least twenty minutes until the next bus came by. With a loud sigh Rayna flopped down on the bench. That the bus stop was sheltered and well lit was a godsend. Slipping off her backpack Rayna unzipped the main compartment and brought out her book. It was at times like this when she was glad in her preparation for outings. Reading would certainly kill some of the time that needed to pass.

Leaves shuffled down the street as Rayna opened her book to the place she'd last left off at. The rawness of the wind was mostly blocked from reaching her but Rayna still felt the bite in the air. Occasionally she would shiver at the strong gusts that whipped by. Her gaze drifted from the open pages to the street beyond searching for the bus. One could only be hopeful that the bus would be early.

Rayna fiddled with her bag before putting the book away. She just wasn't in the mood to read tonight. The teen couldn't place her finger on why she was unsettled. Usually it was nothing to read or listen to music but she felt as if she had an itch that she couldn't scratch. With another loud sigh Rayna let her eyes close trusting her other senses to warn her of possible danger.

LP
I hope this is an okay opening, I scanned the journals and I believe I got the right Lt.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:10 pm
Snowball had felt a chaos aura near by, one that was fairly low ranking but he'd moved to the Bus stop to watch the stranger pass by and peek out at whom ever was passing. He stopped when he noticed the teen that had sat down with a book. His ears twitched and he debated the amount of time he had.

His tail flickered and watched as she shoved the book into her bag. "Would you trust a stranger if they asked you to pick up the pen?" He said, he wasn't sure and really he hoped he was right. Having settled a pen down near the woman and sitting on the bench looking up at her. He had spoke while she had her eyes closed and when she opened them he'd meow at her to try and throw her off.

Labradorite muttered as she rubbed her arms walking down the street. It was fairly empty and the LT didn't know what she was doing out but there was a Library near by surely she'd find some nice new targets when she got there. She also hoped there weren't any pesky Senshi around. She could see the Bus stop but she still had to cross two streets before she got there. There was a long sigh. The woman hated this weather she wasn't even sure why anyone would be out in this chill.

Tefla
Sorry about the delay in response time sweetheart. ;-;

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:50 pm
"Would you trust a stranger if they asked you to pick up the pen?"

Rayna felt herself grimace at the words that came from nearby. She had been looking forward to another few moments of peace and quiet. But it seemed as if someone else decided to share the bus stop with her that night. The teen opened her eyes expecting to see someone standing at the bus stop. Confusion registered in her expression as her eyes scanned the vicinity.

"Who said that?"

All that seemed to be sharing the bench with her was a lovely and quite fluffy white cat. Rayna's mind grasped the question that had been asked of her before she glanced down. Lying beside her was indeed a pen. As she stared down at it her subconscious was at war with itself.

This is weird.

It's just a pen, can't hurt to pick it up. Right?

It is a lovely looking pen.

Go on, pick it up.

Rayna's fingers twitched as she held her palm right over the pen. The fact that the pen really was something odd and strange decided the matter for Rayna. She used two fingers to gently pluck the pen off the bench and brought it in closer to examine the exquisite item.

LP
Delay is understandable though when RL gets hectic.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 pm
Snowball's tail flickered, "Say, Myhrra power, make-up!" He offered to her as she was busy looking at the pen. He was still sitting there though he was tracking how far away the Negaverse agent was and if he couldn't get the senshi to power up he'd have to defend her. Or they'd have to hide. So he really hoped he wasn't wrong.

tefla
I'll bring in labby next post~

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 am
"Say, Myrrha power, make-up!"

Things just kept getting weirder and weirder. Rayna's gaze had been locked on the pen but as the voice from before spoke again her ears had caught from which direction they had traveled from. Tearing her gaze from the strange pen Rayna directed her gaze now towards the cat on the bench before shaking her head. Almost absently Rayna was tempted to speak the phrase that the cat had told her before reining in the thought of a talking cat.

It was most unusual to be sitting on a bench debating this for as long as she had. Her stubborn side was against the notion of doing anything else. However being drawn to the paranormal she had to admit that a talking cat was pretty far out there. This was the side that eventually won out. Rayna closed her fist around the strange pen and glanced down at the cat before addressing it, "I do not know if you are helping someone out by messing with me but I'm too darn curious to know what will happen. So here goes nothing."

Rayna rose from the seat and almost self-consciously checked out her surroundings. She felt a little foolish but she was committed now. With force behind the words she parroted the words the cat had mentioned back at him, with a little more oomph behind them, "Myrrha power, make-up!"

What Rayna had expected was someone to jump out from some hidden location and start bragging about how they had pranked her good. She did not expect to be surrounded in a bright flash of light and to emerge looking decidedly different. "Hey kitty, care to explain what the hell just happened?"

LP
Roger that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:29 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he watched her and he chuckled when she was a full senshi, "Why I'd parish the thought of messing with you. I just didn't want you to freak out."

He paused looking around, "There should be a negaverse agent however, coming up on that side shortly, from around the corner there." He nodded towards the walled corner that kept them perfectly concealed, "Instead of letting them try to steal you're energy I figured this maybe better; if I jump ahead of the line."

He stood up and nodded as she asked what the hell just happened, "Well, what happened is that you are now a Sailor Senshi, Myrrha. A magical girl if you will, others know them as terrorists, just depends on your point of view."

He smiled as the negaverse agent did round the corner his head was sticking outside of the bus stop, "And that, is typically your enemy. They enjoy stealing starseeds, energy and causing general chaos. Not all of them are horrible, but not all of them are good."

Labradorite, had just rounded the corner of the stone fence shortly after a new energy signature popped up. She couldn't see into the bus stop, but she saw a cat's head popped around the corner of it, and some feet at the bottom gap. There was a sigh from the LT as she'd been hoping for an easy target. "Come out, little senshi~ I just want to play!" Called Labby hoping she wasn't biting off more than she could chew.

tefla
woohhhooo delays - hopefully should be a bit more regular now sorry about that ;-;

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm
If going by her expression was any indication Myrrha was more than slightly flummoxed still by the change in her attire. Her gloved hands went up to feel the difference in her hairstyle before she picked up that the cat was still speaking to her. This was still too much to take in at once. The one phrase that stuck with her was that she was now a magical girl. That was just too weird to comprehend. In her mind magical was associated with paranormal. 'Hmm, that bears further investigation I think.'

Myrrha instead caught the direction that the cat was staring in and sure enough a stranger had just rounded the corner. Myrrha was on alert as the cat declared that this stranger was her enemy. There was no time to really debate the choices that were open as the agent spoke up for the first time.

Crouching down Myrrha grabbed her book bag and hugged it close to her chest. "What if I don't want to play!"

Myrrha was dreading the confrontation. Instead she glanced at the cat again. "Hey kitty, if I'm magical can I do anything besides hiding?"

LP
Now it is my turn to apologize in the delay in tagging.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:56 pm
Labradorite laughed a little when she thought she saw the senshi crouch down. If it wasn't a senshi it was a civilian and her target.

"Oh come out little mouse~" She called softly in a sing-song voice, "Come out and play~ I won't hurt you." Her smile though, seemed to indicate she might be lying a little. "Well, I won't hurt you much at least." She said more-so to herself.

Snowball's eyes peered at the lieutenant, narrowing ever so slightly. "Hm? Can you do anything besides hiding." He seemed slightly amused by the question. "Well of course, you're a magical girl!"

His tail flickered as he thought, "Try . . . . " There was a small pause before he continued, "Try calling, Myrrha's Revolting Odor." He said softly as he looked around for other things that might be of use to them if this got out of hand. "Also, don't let fear win. It's okay to be afraid but use that to fuel your need to protect yourself and others." He stopped, "It'll get easier with time."

Then the cat moved from his spot, "And besides you have me to help you too! So you're not alone."

xtefla

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm
The fact that fear had indeed taken a hold of her brain had Myrrha remaining in her crouched position for longer than necessary. The senshi had taken note of what the feline had said to her and stored it away. The book bag she had been carrying was still hugged tightly to her chest. The weight of the bag made her pause and contemplate the beginning of a plan. There were only a few books that she had signed out but their combined volume gave a rather nice heft to the bag that she could use as a weighted weapon if she got close enough to swing at her enemy then she'd take the chance.

Breathing deeply Myrrha glanced back towards the cat as it moved and she responded in turn by standing up straight with her bag looped around her left wrist.

Not one to stand around and banter Myrrha recalled the phrase that the cat had told her to say before charging towards the stranger. Her voice was a bit breathless but she managed to gather enough strength to call out the phrase, "Myrrha's Revolting Odor." As she called out she pointed towards the agent hoping that the gesture alone would make the stranger pause.

She was not sure what she was expecting to happen but something had to, right?

Quote:

Sailor Scout Attack: Myrrha's Revolting Odor
Myrrha concentrates her energy and calls out her attack. She points to a single enemy and sends the energy in their direction. If the energy hits the target they will find that their sense of smell has been dramatically increased. They could be overwhelmed by scents found around them, be it good or bad. This attack duration would last 20 seconds. Generally the target has to be within a six-foot radius to Myrrha when she calls her attack. Any target outside this radius will either escape the attack entirely or only be partially affected.

LP

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm
tefla

Dora hadn't expected to be hit with much from a basic senshi. In fact, this was probably the first senshi she'd actually fought. So when the attack was called out she was laughing at the name of it. It sounded ridiculous to the negaverse agent until she actually realized that something smelled strongly.

She paused as she looked around, the car exhaust from the occasional passer by was very noticeable. Not to mention the shrubs on the lawn behind them were fairly fragrant and pungent at that. Dora couldn't help but pause to try to figure out what sort of bewitchment was this. "The hell?"

Snowball smiled as the attack seemed to distract the negaverse agent, "Good job!" He called as he slid to a stop off to one side and looked at the agent, focusing "Alright, aim for her with all you got in 3 . . . "

He looked serious as he focused on the negavese agent.

"2 get ready for it!!!" He fired his forehead lazer aiming for the negaverse agent's back, "1 Go!!!" He called afterwords so it'd give time for his lazer to take hold, and hopefully stun the LT.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 pm
Finally, it seemed as if luck was on her side. Myrrha clenched the straps of her bag tightly together as she kept an eye on the stunned negaverse agent. It seemed as though her attack did something to her opponent's sense of smell if she was reading the signs right. While that didn't actually prove anything at least Myrrha knew that she had a bit of time to breath. That time didn't last too long though as the cat began speaking again to her.

"I don't really understand what's happening but I'll trust you know what you are doing."

As the cat began focusing on something Myrrha decided that instead of using her attack again that she'd opt for using something that carried a little bit more of a physical punch. It was perhaps on the count of "one" that Myrrha was expecting the cat to launch itself at the enemy. What she didn't expect was a lazer beam of light to come shooting out of the cat's forehead to strike the woman down. After staring at the cat for a second or two in surprise Myrrha shook off the mental lapse and sprinted forward to swing her book bag towards the stranger's midsection. She was already hoping that this encounter would be over soon.

LP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff