Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Scary Tricksters & Nice Nights (Treide & Mahmud)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ............................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In which pranks are played in the desert, and a young bird's feathers are ruffled

Mahmud is played by Skyli Peep
Treide is played by Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:26 pm
A training exercise. That's all this was, a training exercise.

At least, thats what Mahmud kept trying to tell himself while grabbing fists full of feathers from his ommy's neck, desperately hoping that between his hands and his thighs gripping either side of his lusus he wouldn't fall off. Even if they hadn't been flying fairly low, getting dropped off in the middle of bumfrick desert nowhere, Alternia, wasn't exactly his idea of a good night.

Admittedly though, the bright moons and cool breeze were pretty cool. Sort of.

Tonight was supposed to be the night he went farthest away from his hive yet! The thought of being far away from home really sucked. It also didn't help that really, this was Harpommy's idea of how far away he's been. Desert sands start to run together over time, so to speak. She's the only one of the two of them who had any idea where they are in this god forsaken wasteland.
For some odd reason Harpommy stopped, softly landing in the sand to let her charge tumble into it with an unceremonious plop.

"O-Ommy what the hell?" Immediately, the boy was back at his ommy's side, clinging onto her around the waist, looking around. This wasn't right, all he wanted to do was go home... and his stomach was in knots.

Magician Arcana
GOMEN GOWOMEN GOCHILDREN

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:36 pm
Treide perched at the top of the dune, her eyes covered in red tinted goggles. Against the starry night sky something flew in the air. She had spotted it some time ago and curious tracked it with her eyes, hunkering down against the sand and patiently observing. CD sat beside her, bored, but amusing himself by grooming his body.

"Da? Do you think it's a monster?" Treide had read about them, dark lusi who roamed the desert and ate children for fun. CD flicked his ear dismissively and snuffled against his tummy, "Of course you don't... But I do." This was also unsurprising to CD.

Suddenly the bird plummeted, and not far from where she crouched. What!? Hopping up abruptly, CD tumbled backwards and down the hill, yipping in alarm, "Dad it's dying! We need to go!" Without much consideration, she slid down the other side of the dune and took off at a jog, keeping her eyes to the stars to mark her way.

In no time, Treide came upon the duo. Panting, she tugged her goggles down and gazed at the white lusi, "Oh, you're just a normal parent... Are you - Oh! A kid!" That was surprising.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Was it an adult troll? Was its lusus vicious? What the ******** was that thing he got a glimpse at? Slowly Mahmud's fluffy hair rose over his mom, then the horns, and then finally his eyes, narrowing them at Treide. "Who are ya? What do you want? We're busy over here."

The desert wind echoed, and had this been some sort of movie this would be the wide-pan shot of four tiny figures and one big vast dark desert.
Just look at how busy Mahmud was. Like, so busy. Ten whole busies.

It took Harpommy to break the awkward silence, the bird woman finally taking a few hops away from her charge (much to his protest) to go get a better look at the other lusus and his charge. "... Coo! Coo?" She said, rather nonchalantly, looking at the pair. "Coo!" That third coo was punctuated by her nodding her head back to little Mahmud standing all grumpy cross armed in the sand.

"Ommy..."

Magician Arcana
Grumpy Sand Baby

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:02 pm
Oh my gog, he just flipped out. He literally flipped out, rolling in the sand and screaming. Treide fell onto her back and began to bust a gut, holding her center and laughing raucously into the night air, "A-ah!!! You-you... you're funny! Ahahaha Oh man!"

CD huffed, puffed, and finally made it to his charge. Giving her a rough grumble, he plopped down exhausted beside her. Damn girl and the never ending energy would be the death of him.

Wiping her eyes, she sat up and grinned toothily at Mahmud, "What's your name, kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:23 pm
Alright, neither this troll nor their charge were threats. At least, not according to Harpommy, who decided to plop down next to Da and watch the two kids go at it.

" S-Screw you no I didn't!" the boy flat-out fibbed, still standing defensively with his arms all folded, peering at the little trickster in front of him. Who the hell did she think she was, coming over here and sneaking up and then laughing her little trollbuns off at him? "And no. You gotta tell me first. I'm not telling my name to some weirdo." Instead, he took to staring the... erm, intruder, down like she was caught for some strange crime.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:31 pm
Normally, tricking someone she didn't know was out of the question. It was better to make friends and then trick them. They had more incentive to tolerate you, after all. Except, maybe this one time she'd break her rule, since the orange blood (or red? who knew from the shade) was being super uptight about nothing. Like freaked out over a stranger? What was that about?

"Hehe... Hmm... I'll tell you my name, sure, but you have to answer some..." Treide considered what to do, then changed her mind, "No! You have to come and touch my hand first. Oooh, my spoooky hand." She waved it in front of herself, "Can he dooooo it?"

CD look over at Harpommy with a cocked eyebrow like these kids are weird, am I right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:52 pm
" Aw, suck a ********' bone bulge." It was Mahmud's turn to sit in the sand, arms STILL cross tightly like the stick in the mud he was. "What? I'm over here tryin' to be like, cautious and stuff and you think this is a game! What if I was a kidnapper? Right Om?" He whipped his head to the side to get some reassurance from the birdmonster... who instead seemed more preoccupied with having adult company around for once, cooing in agreement at Da's nods. Why yes, these children are weird, but this is what being a child is about right? She thinks?

Yeahno, Harpommy wasn't being a big help at all.

Finally, with a big sigh and annoyed grumble, the boy flopped onto his hands and knees to crawl a bit closer to the other, swatting at her hand quickly with his own. " Stop that." Although he quickly went back on his butt to sit again, this time he didn't cross his arms on his chest, but rather he hugged his knees. Maybe if he swatted the other's hand, it still counted as touching.

... She wasn't poisoned was she?

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm
"Hmm..." Treide looked at her hand, weighing in her mind if she should say that slapping her hand was counted for touching. Well, she hadn't said hold. Just touch. That was technically correct. Bah. "Well, you did what I asked. My name is Treide Arraki, and that over there is Coyotedad, or CD! He's by Da." Treide nodded, satisfied with the introduction.

"So what's your name, scaredy pants? Do you even have one?" She stretched her legs out in front of her and wiggled them in the sand,  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:26 am
Treide and CD, hunh? Without saying anything again, he looked over to the two lusii again, watching them in their conversation. Well... he certainly did look like a Coyote... and given that he was Treide's lusus, most certainly was a dad. Or mom. Whichever. So in that respect she was telling the truth, right?

"She's Harpommy... I call her Ommy." As he talked the boy began to untangle his arms from his legs, and sit criss-cross instead on the desert, digging fingers into the sand. "... I'm Mahmud. Mahmud Seshat. Not Scaredy Pants" While he was still hesitant to say his name... the reality of the situation was, his name wasn't exactly valuable information at this point. She had put all her cards on the table so he had to, as well. Didn't mean he had to be too friendly, but at the very least he could be civil while watching her every movement.

Except for bodily movements. Ew. No he wouldn't watch that part, even if it was secretly a trap.

"So... are you training too?" Maybe he could get a better reading on who she was if would just talk some more...

magician arcana
Quoting just because ITS BEEN A WHILLLLLLLLLLE since I've said I'm sorryyyyyyy

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:06 pm
"Mahmud. Muddy Buddy. I like it." Triede's sharp grin glinted in the moonlight, "'cause we're both mud bloods, y'know? Low caste and what have you. Anyway..."

Training. Interesting question. CD was being no help and there was no obvious answer. "No, I don't think I was. Maybe? I spotted you and your ma flying around. I thought you were a lusi monster~"

Now that was a conversation she could get into! Triede shifted to her hands and knees and crawled closer before sitting back down, "You know about them, right? There's lots in the desert, though few that fly in the air like your... Ommy."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:30 pm
Muddy Buddy... as loathe as he was to admit it, the nickname did have a nice ring to it. How weird it was to have someone nicknaming him again... other than Harpommy, of course. Another mudblood or not though, that didn't mean this Treide was someone who could be trusted. Neither Treide nor their lusus... and speaking of lusus...

"...Monsters?" Mahmud raised an eyebrow at the other troll and crossed his arms. "I've never seen any around." Well... he had never been much farther than his hive. As well there were times at night where there were strange noises coming from the distance. But that was why he stayed away, like a normal troll.

"Do you mean like, Daywalkers? Or something different?" This could all just be a clever distraction to make him trust Treide or something. "Why the hell would you ever go looking for one of those thin---" Wait. Was that something in the background? For a moment the ground seemed to tremble, but... that was just his mind playing tricks on him, right? Right?

Slowly, Mahmud looked to the sand below him and watched as it, once again, trembled. "... RUN." Nope. Nope he didn't know what the hell it was, just that he didn't want to be there. Instead, he took to hiding behind his Ommy and staring at the ground, clinging onto her wing. "Is that what you were talking about?!"

magician arcana
I wanted to add some SUSPENSE I hope this was okay ; v ;

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 pm
Daywalkers? Jeesh. This kid had seen way too many late night horror movies to think that Daywalkers were real. Treide huffed a sigh, "No! There are so many more interesting monsters out there than Daywalkers." How did Muddy Buddy not know this?

"I'm looking for one specific. One that is legendary for many reasons, but fo--" The rumble of the ground was faint. So faint, but immediately her blood pusher was going faster and faster. Was this it? Could it be? Laughing wildly, Treide hopped to her feet and ran after Mahmud, though she chose to cling onto Coyotedad's fur.

"Da! Da! Is this it? Is this the monster?" The lusi was staring intently at the shifting sand, his hackles slowly rising. This was it! "YES!!"

In the far distance, closer to the horizon, the monster emerged. The explosion of sound was only rivalled by the roar that came out of the beast as it heaved into the air. Their distance left only the shape - cylindrical, long, and considering it looked large from where they were, it had to be massive. Silhouetted in black the beast slammed once more into the desert. The shockwave toppled Treide, who fell into a heap, laughing her head off.

"MUDDY BUDDY DID YOU SEE IT? THE SOOT WORM!!!"

Skyli Peep
OwO monster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:43 pm
Holy. s**t. Holy s**t. Holy s**t? Holy mother of gog ******** s**t WHAT WAS THAT?!

Mahmud lacked words to describe what the hell he just witnessed; odd, seeing as a giant worm was in all actuality a fairly simple thing to describe. In fact, its probably the simplest thing to describe. That was, indeed, how shocked he was. And then a shockwave knocked him over.

Unceremoniously falling onto his face, Muddy Buddy stayed with his face in the sand for a good long time. Long enough for Harpommy to become concerned. While Treide was laughing her little butt off, Mahmud's bird-troll lusus was prodding his body with a foot, cooing to him. A muffled sound came from the ground. "Coo?"

"Mmmphmpphmmph"
"Coo..." With very little grace, she grabbed her son's hair in a claw and gently lifted it up. Face pale as a ghost, he began to rattle off a mile a minute.

"WHY. THE HELL. WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR THAT THING? oh my god did you SEE that thing? A SOOT WORM? Oh my god." Realization dawned on him, and he scrambled to his feet while batting his mother's foot out of his hair. "I LIVE NEAR HERE. Oh my god I live NEAR this thing! Why do you want to SEE it so bad, Treide thats DANGEROUS!" Leaning into his mother, Mahmud began to tremble and shake, sand comically coming off of his head.

magician arcana
Fun facts: For Afro Hair, apparently its effective to vacuum hair... from what I've been reading.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items