Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Accepted Quests
[Q] Jayce Walker / Centisima, Senshi of Centipedes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:24 am
Name: Jayce Walker

Nickname: Jay

Birthday: November 13

Sign: Scorpio

Gemstone: Golden Topaz

Blood Type: B

Fav. Food: Most types of fruit. You can usually find him munching on an apple or pear.

Hated Food: Mushrooms. He can't understand why there is mushroom everything everywhere. (His mum used to make mushroom soup all the time when he was young and he's hated them ever since.)

School: n/a, he works at a record store during the day and then parties all night

Hobbies:

I'm in a band!
Yes, Jayce, you are in a band and you have been for five years now. A childhood dream turned real, Jayce plays the drums in a band that changes it’s name every three months or so. Previously Autopsy Hornet, they now go by the moniker of the delightful Pissing Orifice. They play angry punk rock songs at clubs most Saturday nights. It’s the joy of being part of a group and playing music that excites him and keeps the passion going.

Vlogging
So Jayce gets really passionate about things and he often needs to find a way to channel that energy. He found it in vlogging. He’s never been that good at writing down his feelings but he can certainly talk about them. He has a regular Youtube Channel called JaystopherWalkenTalks in which he just talks about anything and everything. Movie reviews, restaurants, the hot chick he met the other day. And yes, he occasionally does a really bad Christopher Walken impression (favourite actor alert!).

Club Scene
Jayce truly enjoys being around both people and music. He loves a wild night and staying up until the crack of dawn. There’s something so addictive about being in a club with the music blaring and people dancing. Okay, so he’s not the legal age for drinking yet but because he’s part of the band that plays at the venues, sometimes they’ll slip him a few freebies and with all the people he knows, security usually just shrug him past.

Virtues:

Courageous
If there's one thing Jayce isn't lacking in, it's courage. He'll tackle anything headlong, overcoming fear because there is no way he'll let anyone or anything hold him back. You could be the biggest, baddest dude in the west and Jayce will face you down, ready to take a beating if it means standing firm and never letting anyone roll over him.

Passionate
Passion is the key to life! Or so Jayce is prone to quoting, especially when he’s head-over heels for something new. There’s no middle ground for him when it comes to a new passion, it’s either nothing at all or cranked up to a thousand. He tends to be very vocal and forward about his feelings, never shy about making sure everyone knows exactly what he loves and defending it with all his might.

Resourceful
When things aren’t going right, Jayce has the great ability to make something out of nothing. He is clever and able to come up with quick solutions to most problems, thinking on his feet. There isn’t any situation that he’ll look at in defeat; as far as he’s concerned, there will always be a new angle or weakness he can exploit.

Flaws:

Unforgiving
Cross Jayce Walker and you will be forever unforgiven. He hasn’t spoken to any of his family for one year, including his twin sister, since leaving home on bad terms and doesn’t intend to break his vow. If you hurt him or someone he cares for, if get in his way or even just make him feel bad, you can say sorry a hundred times over and he will remain unmoved. He does not forgive and he does not forget.

Obsessive
When he gets passionate over something in particular, he will often take it too far into obsession. It becomes all-consuming and the only thing on his mind. It could be a hobby, a show, a book, a person, it doesn’t matter. He needs to be around it, needs to talk about it, needs to know every little detail. This has ruined more than one relationship in the past, due to him simply never giving the other person any space.

Manipulative
Jayce is a guy who likes to get his own way and isn’t above using his wits to bend things in his favour. He’ll use just the right words and actions to try and influence people into doing what he wants. That includes flattery and good old fashioned guilt tripping. Taking resourcefulness to its lowest point, Jayce can and will use people.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eyes: See art!

Hair: See art!

Face: See art!

Clothes: On a day to day basis, Jayce goes for a very punk rock vibe. Black jeans with buckles, ripped t-shirts, leather, vests, spikey bracelets, skulls.

User Image

~O~

Senshi: Centisima, Senshi of Centipedes

Challenge: I'll make you squirm!

Attacks:

Sailor Scout Attack: Venom Claw
Centisima calls his attack and shakes out his right hand, coating it in purple light and giving the appearance of a centipedes’ forcipules. Touching his opponent causes redness and swelling, mimicking the effects of a centipede bite. The effect of the bite lasts for 30 seconds. This attack can only be used once per battle. If the attack is not used within 1 minute, the claw will fade.

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Twin Venom Claws
Centisima calls his attack and shakes out both hands coating them in purple light and giving the appearance of a centipedes’ forcipules. Touching his opponent causes redness, swelling and pain, mimicking the effects of a centipede bite. The effect of the bites lasts for 30 seconds. This attack can only be used once but as now he has two claws he can use them on one target twice or two different targets. If the attack is not used within 1 minute, the claws will fade.

Eternal Sailor Attack: Centisima's Swarm
Centisima calls his attack, crosses his arms and stamps the ground firmly with one foot. Multiple large (think one foot long) purple centipedes begin crawling out the ground around his legs, within a radius of 6 feet. They will attempt to crawl up and attack anyone within the circle, their painful bites causing redness, swelling and pain. The centipedes can be defeated and when struck hard enough will poof, only to regenerate again three seconds later. Centisima must remain standing in the same position throughout the attack. Provided he does not move or get knocked out, his attack lasts for 40 seconds. This attack can be used twice per battle. This attack does not differentiate between Order and Chaos.

http://i.imgur.com/6xxSbWv.png  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 am
Whispers Kaneki Ken  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:35 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Whispers Kaneki Ken

i'll have to get him an eyepatch  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 am
Ruriska

Hey, Ruriska!

This profile looks really good, so before I can drop a stamp I have just one request! How long do his basic and super attacks last? I think it is totally fine for all of the effects you describe to last for the duration of the attacks, though I think that they should disappear afterwards (since senshi magic does not generally allow for longstanding damage after their magic is done). I think it would be fine if you wanted to have those effects for thirty seconds, but it is up to you! Please quote me if you have any questions or make any changes and I will be back as soon as possible!  

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:51 am
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Thank you! 8D

So I added a 30 second effect limit on the bites and also added a note to mention the claws in his basic and super effect wll fade after one minute if not used. So he can't just run around the battlefield for five minutes with purple glow hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 am
Ruriska

Awesome! 8D Thanks so much; he looks fabulous so have fun playing him!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Accepted Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas