Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Painted Moose & Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 pm
There was a little sway in Suzette's trot as the young mare traversed the glen she called home. The tall grass was becoming a lovely shade of brown, but crisp, as was all the foliage around her. She remembered the spring when the entire area was covered in wild flowers, and now the forest seemed to be dying all around her. That was just fine with her, though. A little saddening, but it was part of nature. Colder weather just gave Suzy more reasons to cuddle with her mate, and keep him close. If she could manage to pin him down. That's what she was doing that morning; looking for him. Merryk had a penchant for disappearing and then reappearing with some flighty mare. Suzette knew he was cheating on her, he always had, but what was she to do? He had to sow his 'wild oats' and then he would come back to her forever. That's just how it was.

She just had to stop herself from stomping those little bitches into the dirt. That was the real trick.

But she wasn't jealous, oh no!

"Merryk? Merryk, sweetheart, come out! I know you're around here somewhere and if she's with you that's okay, I won't get mad." I'll be furious. But a calm fury.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:45 pm
Kahya decided to wander off on her own away from her mate Tomas once in a while. She loved him dearly, but her wild and rebellious nature kicked in sometimes and she had to get away from it all. No matter how old she got, her urges to run away still came back sometimes. And instead of running away from all her responsibilities and people who love her like she did in her youth, she chose to run away for just few hours, catch her breath, and return. After all, who was going to love her after all these years? She's lucky she found someone like Tomas to stick with her stubborn ways.

As she aged, she started to feel the nudging sense of regret, ever present in the back of her mind. She had abandoned many of her eight children to take care of themselves when they were old enough, and her eldest daughter still never forgave her for it. She pushed the thought away, and focused on enjoying her time to herself.

A brisk morning wind picked up and she enjoyed the feel of her wild curls bounce about her face. She closed her eyes and felt the soft warmth of the sun illuminate her spirit. Almost instantly, she felt alive again. She imagined herself galloping across endless fields, but sadly, couldn't muster enough energy to attempt such extreme exercise. Ah, getting old sucked.

Far off in the distance, she heard a voice. Another mare was calling out for someone.. but she couldn't make out the name. Indifferent, Kahya dropped to the ground and stretched out her lazy muscles, basking in the sun. She wondered if playing dead would get the stranger to ignore her and keep looking for whomever she was looking for.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 am
Sawaki

"Where in the seven hells are you..." She murmured, twisting her head to try and peer into the skies. It was tough, being born wingless while the one you loved most could disappear into the clouds. Somehow they made it work; at least, most of the time. Now she couldn't stop thinking about him being with another mare, and it hurt more than she ever expected it would.

As she continued on her search, the larger mare pricked her way through a thick patch of foliage, moving further into the area when she saw another figure. At first she thought it might have been Merryk, but very quickly she deciphered that it wasn't. For one, this one was female, not to mention she was wingless and not brown, like he was.

And was she even living? "Um, excuse me? Are you alright?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sawaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:54 pm
Just as she had almost gently dozed off while pretending not to exist, Kahya awoke with a jolting start at the sound of the stranger calling out to her. Opening her bright yellow eyes and adjusting to the sun, she examined the mare in front of her. What struck her the most was her short hair and bone-y horns. Then Kahya noticed the strange markings. At once, she jerked up to her feet, arched her back and stretched her tired old limbs.

Something about the mare was frightening, but at the same time her green eyes were inviting and calming to Kahya. They reminded her of something... or someone... but she wasn't quite sure what or who. Clearing her throat, "yes, my dear, I'm quite alright." she answered, in a mature voice with just the slightest hint of annoyance. "Is there anything you need? Or can I go back to my mid-morning snooze?"

Despite her annoyance with this stranger, there was something about her green eyes that made Kahya unable to look away. She hadn't seen green eyes in anyone other than her family before. It was probably just a strange coincidence. There were lots and lots of youngsters around now. Anyone could have green eyes like those. She dismissed the thought and shrugged. Ah.. to be young again...

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:14 am
Painted Moose

I'd love to to continue this if you're still interested. :3  

Sawaki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items