Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Waterfront Gossip [YOLO Feels][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. One Life To Live had wandered away from the party again, down to the water. She felt the need for another breath of fresh air- and she simply had to tell somebody what she'd seen. So she beckoned for her sister to follow her, because it wasn't something she wanted to talk about in public. The best gossip was to be kept between family, after all. She went down to the water's edge to check her reflection- and something stared back at her. "Eep!" she squeaked, taking a dainty step back. The caiman's eyes blinked as the animal darted away from the edge, but it was enough to keep her from away the water; she didn't want anything taking a n** at her!  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was with some delight that All Your Pretty Feelings followed after her sister, light on her hooves as they made their way to the waterside. What a pleasant surprise it had been, finding pleasant company at this soiree. She had expected to look down disdainfully the entire time, reporting back to the Mothers what low-brow company she had kept at the bonfire. Instead, she had found a sister to bond with.

Stepping by the river, Pretty found herself squealing in terror as they jumped away from the caiman. What a wretched little beastie! Absolutely no appeal at all! Shaking away (and what a rush that fear was!), she stepped upwards on the bank.

"So! How has your... revelry faired you? Any pleasant company?" She asked demurely, looking at her sister from beneath her long eyelashes.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:00 pm
"I did see someone interesting," she said. A tiny, brightly-colored frog jumped in front of her, and she was momentarily distracted; it had the most beautiful eyes. "Where was I? Oh yes. He was a handsome fellow, lithe and muscular. I only saw him from a distance, mind you; he was consorting with another doe. Or rather, she was consorting with him. She was hanging after him as he was bringing sticks back for the fire. Well, I say sticks- I really mean large logs. He seems to be quite strong. And he has these gorgeous back-swept horns; they're so distinctive. They look different from anyone in the family- they're unique and special. Nothing common about them at all. He might be a good target."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:05 pm
While she listened to One Life To Live describe what seemed to be a rather delicious catch, her eye spied another delicious catch- a grouping of fish, not yet alerted to their presence. Oh so carefully, Pretty crept to the water's edge, and with a deft strike, landed herself a rather pleasantly-sized fish. Pleased, she trotted all-too-proudly back to her sister, and laid the fish before her- an offering, of sorts, for being a compatriot throughout this little festival. All Your Pretty Feelings nestled down delicately once more, but the descriptors suddenly clicked in her head. She couldn't help the smile that twitched at her lips, hiding her laughter behind a delicate hoof.

"Y-yes, I do believe I know the kin you're speaking of!" She giggled, rather amused. "However, I regret to tell you... that that particular buck... is actually a doe!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:42 pm
"Oh!" One Life felt her cheeks burning as she shoved her face into some reeds, pretending to be hungry. "Well, I didn't get a close look; certainly not that close! I was too distracted by that fabulous rack. It's a pity- she's such a handsome creature. I wonder if she has a brother... or a father... or an unattached cousin. You have to admit, those horns are impressive! You know, when you're forming your harem, that's something you should consider. One's horns mark one's family ties; if they stand out enough, everybody would know that the fancy horns mark them as yours."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 pm
Well! If One Life To Live wasn't going to partake in her lovely fish, it would be a dreadful shame to let it go to waste. Pretty nibbled very delicately at the flesh, as was appropriate for a lady of her nature. She would not mock her sister for her mistake, no. Her other siblings? Perhaps. But this one was... dare she say it, the semblance of a friend. What an odd feeling, friendship! Pretty wasn't entirely sure if she liked it or not.

"An easy enough mistake to make! She was handsome indeed," Pretty nodded earnestly, offering her sister a smile. "Though I do like the idea of a buck with grand horns. As fair as I am... mine are rather looking." Pretty admitted this with a sigh, looking up as best she could to inspect her own horns.

"Perhaps... perhaps tomorrow, we shall hunt for a well-racked buck to approach, hm?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces