Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Banding Together (Emiola + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey hey hey this city's got natural rhythm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:08 pm
    "Hey, thanks!"

It was practiced, rehearsed, but still ultimately genuine. Still, Emiola had forgotten how many times she'd said it over the course of the night. Her arms were sour, legs were sore, wrists were killing her, but she smiled. Smiled and let out the most satisfied WHOOP as she slammed her drumstick down on her snare, a loud rim shot echoing in the air as she twirled her other stick between her free hand. She was giggling now, Maccue peeking an eye open to look at her.

Her lusus was settled down next to her, for once quiet and calm. Emi's music might have been loud and rancorous, but as far as the woodpecker was concerned, it meant he could finally take his eyes off her. After all, so long like as the music continued, Emi was still there playing it right? And music was the only thing that ever seemed to captivate her for long stretches of time. It was a well deserved break for the creature. He was apprehensive with the idea at first, but Emi out here with her lone drum? It wasn't so bad.

He could tell Emi was getting tired, and this break would soon end, and they would return to their hive and carry on. He watched the tiny tealblood as she took a break to stretch, arms wobbling in the air before they dramatically fell back into her lap. She peered into the tiny cup in front of her, shiny with beetles. She wasn't good enough to make a living doing this, but hey, she didn't need to!

"Maaaaaaan, startin' from the bottom is hard, huh dad?" Maccue chittered his beak in response to her as she shook the can. "S'okay though! I just hope the weather keeps up so we can keep comin' out."

And Maccue could agree with that. It was starting to get colder; how unfortunate that Emi only expressed desire to join the ranks of street performers she so admired this late in the season. Lessons learned, he supposed, eyes drifting shut as he heard Emiola take to the snare again, drumming out rhythms and beats to her heart's desire.

Yamashii
C: HERE YOU GO!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:48 am
A trip out to the city always cleared his head and made him feel refreshed again. Cerpin had spent the ride over anxiously watching the scenery pass through the windows and finally here he was in glorious NHC. The hustle and bustle of the city rushing around him like he didn't even matter both annoyed and excited him. He was just another nobody here, safe from the watchful eyes of the drones. But...

Just another nobody. Who wanted to be that?

He fell into the pace of the city's sounds as he walked towards the shopping district until he realized it was more than just the rhythm of New Hemisect. No, he thought as he turned around a few times until finding the source, that was a pulsing biscuitbeat from a skilled set of sticks. He itched to grab his guitar and blast into the scene in an impromptu jam session but even Cerpin wasn't so impractical that he'd brought it with him.

"Hey! What's your name, ribbons?" Sharp aggressive footsteps stomped over to Emiola as she played. His eyes looked her up and down, a young girl close to his age with shaggy bangs that hid half her expression. Well, he supposed he couldn't really talk with his own hairstyle.

"You're pretty good." In truth, she was a much better musician than himself since it was clear she'd practiced very hard and very long. Her hands had the semi-worn look of doing this as more than a hobby perhaps. He leaned a bit closer to mull over the idea a little longer.

"That settles it. You'll be my drummer. Just dump your other band." A vain but genuine laugh escaped him as he drafted her into his service. It was clear he thought her skilled enough to already belong to another group but he didn't know for sure. He didn't even know her name! But he liked her style and he liked her music.

"I'm Cerpin. I play guitar." 'And I don't take no very well' seemed to hang in the air as the purpleblood smiled charmingly at her.

Melancholies
Sorry this took so long! Homework piled up and then there was a family emergency. But things are okay now so here is a tag for you! : 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:06 pm
    Her lusus honestly was the first to respond, having watched the highblood meander around before making his way over here. The woodpecker was very ridged; Emi had little experience with those above her caste, and with her... eccentric nature, he worried. At least she was agreeable, though that was almost to a fault. He eye'd the child wearily.

Emiola in the meantime, was busy slapping out more beats, stick ricocheting off of the taut drum head only to spin in her hand, clattering against the side of the drum instead, hallow noises reverberating with the sharp staccato thrum of her other hand. When Cerpin approached her, her rhythm didn't waver in the slightest, perpetual grin beaming. Maccue wondered if his charge was even paying attention.

To his surprise, well, yes she actually was paying plenty of attention, it just didn't show until Cerpin dropped the band word. Her beat stuttered, drumstick almost slipping out of her hand as she fumbled with it slightly—"Aye-aye aye—got'cha!" her head tipped up, smile a mile wide now, practically vibrating with excitement as she slapped her hands down on her drum.

"Your what?! DUDE!" she was on her feet now, Maccue was chattering nervously, but was otherwise unobtrusive to the situation. "Like, a band band? Like— you play guitar?!" she was gawking now. If she could glow right now, it would be with an sparkle of absolute admiration. Was she dreaming? Getting scouted out of the blue like this? By a highblood?

She barely had the sense to rest her sticks on the drum rather than let them clatter to the floor. In an instant she had removed herself from behind the drum, calloused hands clasping around one of Cerpin's as she beamed, "You're serious?! You're serious! Like, holy hell dude! I've always wanted to be in a band! This is so wicked. Dad, Dad— Pops did you hear that?!"

Maccue had, unfortunately, heard that. But who was he to make his charge say no? Especially to a highblood? His eyes still hadn't left the boy, eerily calm despite Emiola's dripping enthusiasm. The tealblood was none the wiser. "Oh! Oh, I'm Emiola! Vivaci." she was nodding, hair floofing around everywhere. "But Emi works! Or ribbons. I don't care man—; Oh my god are there others?"

Yamashii
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:22 am
Excellent, she was totally going along with this. Cerpin smirked and crossed his arms looking as cool as a kid could muster. A strong surge of pride washed through him as the girl gushed over the situation looking clearly stoked to join his band. He couldn't blame her, teaming up with someone like him was sure to raise her social status. Thankfully it sounded like she didn't already belong to another group.

"You've always wanted to be in a band, well, here I am to grant your wish." Cerpin extended his hands outward with a dramatic flourish. Emi seemed very excitable and very eager to please which were both good traits that he liked in other trolls. He was still working on not ordering others around but hey, he wasn't going to correct his behavior perfectly in a day.

"I'm Cerpin Sugall, someday I'm going to be a star." Or on one anyways but he wasn't going to bring that up unless she seemed useful to the space race somehow. He overflowed with confidence as she almost vibrated with energy though her lusus didn't appear to be charmed. His own Blossmom stood grumpily a distance away, watching the other trolls as they wandered through the city.

"As for the others, right now it's just you and me. But I have plans to get a keyboardist. What we really need is some kind of unique instrument like a violin or some s**t." His friend Tevini was good with machines, he'd just force her to learn piano somehow. But the other instruments would be harder to find... The purpleblood rambled on as he took a seat next to Emi's drums. He was a chatty fellow and seemed comfortable with the fact that she also talked a lot.

"You don't need to worry about gigs by the way. I'm working on building a club. We're going to debut there once it's done!" Some might find it kind of suspect or weird that he had to build his own stage but the fact didn't bother Cerpin. He enjoyed the glamour of potential stardom and dammit, he was going to grab hold of fame somehow.

He eyed the flustered but passionate girl with a sly smile. She nodded and her hair went everywhere as she clutched onto her drumsticks so hard he thought she might break them. It seemed like it'd be a fun ride with her along.

Melancholies
Sorry for lateness ; AAAA; Here is a tag for youuuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:16 pm
    Maccue was dubious. These claims of stardom and clubs and—wasn't he just a child?

Emi was none the wiser, letting go of his hand in favor of clasping her own together. Hook line and sinker; she was absolutely charmed. While status wasn't the first thing on her mind, the purpleblood represented a way to the top of a whole different ladder; it was scaling the charts, making something out of herself. Never mind the fact that they had only just met. Emi was captivated in a naive, childish wonder.

"Maaaaaan that's so—! That's so cool!" She blurted out again, sitting on her drumseat when Cerpin took a seat of his own. His name was something that rolled off the tongue so well; Cerpin Sugall. And then there was her own, Emiola Vivaci, her last name a sharp staccato to contrast the smoothness of her first. They were going to be stars. Well, them and whoever else was going to be in on this. She gripped the edge of her seat.

"A keyboardist?! Whoa! I mean, I do all sorts of percussion stuff so I know a little about keyboards— what kind of plans? Do you know a person? Can I meet them?!" she was bubbling hard, kicking her feet wildly, "MAN AND you're making a club? Where at? Oh my god that's so ******** wild" she was laughing joyously, completely feeding into everything Cerpin had to say. Hey, sometimes musicians got plucked off the street and made it big, right? Maybe she was one! Even if it didn't pan out, she'd never been in a band before, so it would be a fun experience right? Highbloods were crazy.

Setting the black and teal drumsticks down before she really did splinter them, she slapped her hands down on her legs enthusiastically.

"I-I can't believe this is actually happening!" she chimed in again before trying to collect her thoughts, "Strings would sound really rad! It would be really good for melodics— I mean, even the most hardcore bands have to have a slow song or two, oh, oh— we are doing rock right? I mean anything is fun to play when you're a drummer really—" she trailed off to herself, tapping her chin thoughtfully. It didn't really matter at the end of the day, and besides the fact that bands evolved and mixed genres all the time anyway. She was just thrilled at the concept of being part of the product.

Yamashii
sparkles

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 am
She was totally on board with this and her enthusiasm seemed to only turn his posturing up. Not that he was a fake but he definitely was putting on a show for Emiola since she was so receptive to his flashy offer. It was refreshing to see someone so excited and so deep in their craft that they were practically buzzing in place while talking about it. Emiola was cute and her energy? Infectious.

"Yeah, she's my partner. She's pretty new to music but she learns fast. You'll see her at our first practice! As for genres, I'm up for anything. Rock is awesome though. We'll play what feels good and make whatever we want!" Cerpin ran a hand through his bang in a typical cool-guy move that he'd seen on TV before. He fished through his pockets for something to write on and settled on the back of a receipt for some gears and turbo chargers (or whatever she'd sent him to buy). Scrawling out his address, he handed it over.

"That's my hive, where I'm building the club. It's fairly empty right now so we can practice all we want. I guess we'll need-" The purpleblood stopped chattering for a moment as he pondered what they needed to get started. "Drums. I'll get a drum set so you don't have to lug equipment everywhere. We'll needed a recorder to playback what we sound like and..." He was just winging this as he went, Cerpin had never done this professionally before but how hard could it be? As long as your pumpbiscuit was in it, you were sure to succeed.

"I guess all that's left is a name." He glanced at her with a sly smile. "I'm really into space. What about something with stars?" He wouldn't be so pushy as to just decide the name himself now that he was part of the PI but he would still steer it in the direction he liked!

Hopefully they could combine their interests into the most kickass ******** super sexy awesome band in all of Alternia!

Melancholies
a million days later... sorry for lateness!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 pm
    Emiola only had one word to describe Cerpin: Wow.

"Wow". See, there it was.

Everything he was saying sounded absolutely incredible, and she was totally feeding into everything he had to offer her, hook line and sinker. "It's gotta be really hard having so much stuff and money dude." Emi wouldn't have any idea what to do with it all! She was sparkling and had little to no idea how any of this worked from a business sense. She grabbed the card with his address and started bouncing on her feet.

"I'm not uh... super good with names." She admitted as she scratched the back of her head, "I just kinda go with the flow. But stars are pretty radical! Especially 'cause we're gonna be stars." She did the finger-guns-and-a-wink spiel, even if the wink was totally obscured by her hair.

Yamashii
A MILLION MORE DAYS LATE aaaaa

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out