XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:42 pm
This is a private Rp.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Deejaye

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:19 pm
Licking their lips, they walked around the dead carcass leaving the kill behind. This was a place they always traveled to when they weren't confined in the forest by family. There wasn't too much of that anymore since they became an adult and could travel whenever they wanted to on their own. They flicked their tail and looked around the open barren wasteland seeing nothing more then dead trees in the distance. There was nothing wrong with this area and for them it was calming. It was a place they liked to travel to whenever they felt the urge. There wasn't many places to hide so it was easy to keep your eye on anything.

Stepping forward, they walked forward a few steps before breaking out into a run. Hex had no use for it's wings. There was no reason to have them because they never used them. It was a waste and half the time they didn't even know they were there.

It didn't take long before Hex stopped running. Breath heavy and their eyes peeled on something far greater then anything else in the area. It was a stallion. Maybe he was lost or maybe he purposely was here. Hex didn't know and she certainly wasn't going to ask him.

Hex stood their ground keeping their eyes on him the entire time. If he was going to make a move, Hex was going to see it.

(( -KICKS THE NET- ;__;

IT'S CRAP AND I APOLOGIZE))

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:41 am
The stallion gazed towards the sky and raised a brow with mild surprise. He was in disbelief that time had slipped by so quickly without him even realizing it. He supposed it was because he was growing used to how he planned his days: wake up before dawn, travel a small distance from his herd, and train until either a member of the herd requested him to return back or he became aware of the time. So, all in all, it had been a normal day for him. Wrapping up his last exercise, he pulled away from the area and trotted a short distance, mentally reviewing what he had accomplished today. Perhaps it’s time to alter the routine a bit, he thought to himself. He didn’t want to plateau due to not pushing himself, afterall.

His mind drifted to his herd and recalled a member mentioning they needed some basic supplies for the herd. Still drenched from his work out and training, Tydus decided that it would probably be a good idea to gather some resources before he returned back as it would more than likely appease his eldest sister. Taking a small detour, he headed an alternate route, keeping an eye out for anything odd.

It wasn’t very long until he could see another soquili in the distance. Winged and clawed, Tydus noted that they were looking at him warily; perhaps they were hostile? “Hmm,” he murmured out, mostly to himself. They were in his path so he would have to cross them; he only hoped that they didn’t plan on attacking him. Approaching in a laid back trot, he nodded his head cordially towards them, waiting to see if they planned to move or make any sort of response back to him.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:37 am
In most cases, Hex would have attacked by now except this one time they didn't appear to be a threat. Of course it wasn't only that. Hex was a lot smaller, even tinier then their mother which was small. So the only move they took was one step forward giving him the hint that they were of no threat at all. Hex could have attacked if they wanted to, but that was not their intention. Senseless fighting just to fight wasn't on their list of things to do in one day especially with a built stallion such as him. "I am not here to harm you." Their voice was loud enough for the stallion to hear. A few steps later and they were a few inches away from the bigger male looking at him with a slight glare. "Are you lost?" It was in their blood to help lost souls so this was no different. Even their mother would be the same way even if deep down it wasn't her responsibility to do so. Their mother was definitely one of a kind.

"This barren waste goes for miles so if your thinking of exploring it's not a good idea unless your use to this kind of environment.." They mentioned as they turned their head around to look at everything around them. Hex didn't turn their back on the stallion. It wasn't something they liked doing especially when it came to a stranger. There was no way they were going to be that stupid. They didn't know what this stallion could or couldn't do just yet.

"Warrior?" The word rolled off their tongue in a cocky way as they flicked their tail a little bit behind them. "We better get moving before the scavengers find us." They shrugged as they began walking keeping a close eye on him. "Refer to me as Hex and Hex only." They simply said keeping introductions short and simple. Usually they didn't care about giving their name out, but there was a slim chance they would ever meet this stallion again.

Hex didn't want him out of their sight.

Deejaye

(( Writing as them has been one hell of a challenge. omg... -Cries- ))

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:19 pm
“Likewise,” the stallion said coolly. Tydus noted how they seemed to rely heavily their body language and couldn’t help but compare it to his eldest sister, who did the same. As they approached him, he looked downwards at them, refusing to break eye contact. Looking away could be seen as a sign of weakness, he thought to himself. With the mutant horse so close to him, he wondered if they were trying to be threatening by standing so closely; while they might have easily scared off an untrained horse with such a tactic, the action would have no effect on him. Instead, due to his size, he only found the scene to look like a child pretending to be older than they actually were.

He shook his head. “No, I’m not lost, merely looking for supplies,” he said, his tone cordial. “The barren won’t bother me – I’m used to harsh environments. Though I’m sure the supplies will be scarce there, so maybe I’ll look for an alternative route. Unless you’re willing to help me.” They didn’t come across as someone that wanted to make friends, but it was always worth a shot.

Tydus couldn’t help but feel caught off guard at their… Leadership? They seemed to want to lead which he wasn’t necessarily going to oppose to for the time being. “Hex,” he repeated, mentally registering the name into memory. “The name is Tydus.” He trotted quickly to catch up to them so that he was walking by their side. “Didn’t know there were scavengers around,” he said, hoping it would get them to elaborate more on it. If there were scavengers near his herds’ camp, this would be valuable information and would require them to relocate immediately.

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Eeek I can imagine. o: I keep looking over to make sure I didn't accidentally refer to them with a wrong pronoun. ;_; so sorry in advance if I accidentally do at some point.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games