Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

Having flown as far as she could while searching for a certain place, she’s not sure where that place is or why she’s going there. Though, she does know that her journey there will be interesting and that she’ll probably meet others that have to help her along the way. Looking around she can’t see any clear areas to fly or even glide down to so she takes her chances with letting the wind take her where she has to go. She starts to glide down and everything goes just fine until the tips of her wings start to hit and bounce off of the trees and or their branches. It doesn’t worry her too much since they only slightly off balance her so she remains calm for a while. Once she realizes that the trees are closer together the deeper she glides into the area she starts to worry as she pulls her wings in a bit to try avoiding the trees and their branches. Since she’s not paying attention to anything under her, she doesn’t see the branch that she’s going to fly into. Her front hooves hit causing her to spin towards the ground with her wings tucked in until she becomes tangled up in thick vines. On impact she spread her wings out causing them to become just as horribly tangled as the rest of her. Knowing that if she struggles it’ll only make matters worse for her and the vines will only tighten around her so she waits for someone to find and help her. While laying so still it’s not so difficult for her to fall into a deep sleep while waiting to be rescued.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image

While he’s still giving Sir Yukio Beck his space so that he can get used to being the only one that can defend himself if things go badly with a meet and greet. He’ll also be more likely to befriend others that he might not normally try befriending because he became so dependent upon Sir Sleet to defend and help him. So he tries to walk to everyplace that he can making sure to stay close enough that if Yukio Beck needs his help he’ll be able to get to him to help him. Until then he thinks he hears something strange just above and ahead of him, yet, he can’t get to them as quickly as he wishes he could because of all the trees. They are either too closer together or they had fallen over making the ground route hard to get through while the vines above hang low enough that if he tried to fly he’d only end up needing help. If he’s figured everything out properly then he knows where the other one will land he is pretty sure they will need help and so far he’s the only one that knows something has happened and someone is in trouble? Moving as fast as he can while avoiding the trees below and the vines above still only keeps him at a trot at the most.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 pm
When Essence finally starts to wake up she can hear someone getting closer to her and she’s unsure if they are here to help or hurt her. Yet, she has no other choice then to trust they are here to help her since there is no way down from the vines if she can’t get out of them first. So she continues to wait there while the other gets closer and closer until she can finally hear them breathing heavily underneath her. That’s when she realizes just how high she is from the ground if the other one can stand under her. Clearing her throat she calls down, “Hello there, when you have caught your breath would you be sweet enough to help me down from here? I was too tired to find a safer area to land so I glided down and ended up in these vines as you can clearly see. Though, I must wonder how you knew I was here, did you hear me clumsily gliding nearby?”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:00 pm
After fully catching his breath he looks up and replies, “Hello to you as well, I think I’ve caught my breath well enough now to help you down. I guess you are on some sort of journey? Sir Yukio Beck and I, Sir Sleet, are on our own journeys to find ourselves you could say. And to answer your question I heard you above me as well as ahead of me so you where gliding at a pretty good speed. Yet, I was worried about you since it didn’t sound like you were having an easy time so I thought I would find my way to you to help if I could. I’m sure if I stand on my hind legs and carefully, fully and well planned, thrash my head around my horn will have to cut some of the vines. Of course, I don’t want to cause you anymore discomfort and or pain so I’ll make sure that the vines I cut aren’t keeping other vines from tightening around you. It has to be uncomfortable enough with how tight they have wrapped around you so far.” Walking around underneath he tries his best to figure everything out without worrying her any further? Before long he starts to cut away at certain vines while she is slowly lowered down bit by bit. Then he stops because the other half of the vines are wrapped a bit too tightly around her for him to safely cut away so he starts to pace back and forth under her trying to figure out how he can completely help her.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:15 am
She carefully watches him walking around underneath her glad that he is going to take his time getting her free. Seeing as the vines really are rather tight and to have them tighten further would only cause her to suffer that much more and possible start to kill her. When her thoughts get a bit too dark for her she shakes her head off and looks for Sleet to try keeping her mind off of what can and or could happen. When he stands on his hind legs to lash away at the vines he really only does cut certain ones, yet, he stops just as quickly as he started. Once again he starts to pace under her trying to find out how to help her some more all while she watches him wondering what she could or should say. Words of encouragement seem pointless because he needs to concentrate on which vines he can cut next, that, and she can’t think of any at this moment. That’s when an idea pops into her mind and she clears her throat to get his attention which works rather quickly. Before long he’s standing under/in front of her waiting for her to speak since she’s been so quite. In a sweet voice she asks, “Would it be of any help if I suggested that you fly up under me so that maybe I could untangle a few of the other vines? I’m not sure if it’ll work, though, it has to be worth a try so that I can finally be free of these vines.”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 am
Blushing he looks away from her realizing her could have done that to start with instead of wasting both their time by trying to cut the vines lose. Smiling up at her, “Alright, I’ll walk around so that I can position myself just right under you that when I do fly up I’ll be at just the right spot. So when you do get lose you won’t have any chance of falling since I’ll be right under you.” He walks back under her and carefully calculates everything before he lifts off of the ground and before long he feels her on his back as well as the vines. Once the vines seem to be lose enough he hoovers as best he can since he may have caught his breath earlier though it took a bit out of him to cut the vines that he did. Which means he’s not feeling up to staying in the air much longer than he has too hoping that it won’t take Essence too long to get free. While she moves around to free her neck and front legs he starts to become a bit shaky in his flying causing her to become alarmed and worried about him. Before long he steadies himself out while she tries being more careful about how she gets the vines off the rest of her. Clearing his throat he replies, “Sorry about that. I may have caught my breath after coming to help you, though, after cutting those vines lose I sort of lost it again. Didn’t quite realize that until I was lifting you up and I would have flown back down to rest a bit more if I didn’t feel so bad for letting you hang around some more. So I hope you don’t blame yourself because it really is all my fault for not thinking everything through properly. At least the parts that involved me since you are safe and sound aren’t you?”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am
Having gotten her wings free she flaps them to get off of Sleet's back while replying, “That’s alright, about you not thinking about doing this and or that you came up to help me. Seeing as it was rather kind of you to think about helping me, though, next time I think it’d be better if you make sure that you are alright before you rush in to help someone. Which means that maybe that is something you have to learn while you are on your journey to find yourself.” While he lowers himself to the ground she follows since there are way too many vines for her to fly around Sleet, at least not until they get much closer to the ground. Landing on his left she blushes a bit, “Mind if we walk and talk a bit? Seeing as I’m thinking about going on my own journey to find myself since I’ve traveled a good ways from where I first started and hope to find my back there one day. There are Family that I want to find and maybe some of my childhood Friends and with your help I know I’ll find them. Because once I’m away from this area I should be able to find a new and better way to that place. Of course I don’t expect it to be easy since it seems all the best times are those that I am in trouble of some sort. If you hadn’t come along to help me we never would have meet and I never would have gotten down. Nor would you have told me about this journey that you and your Friend are taking to find yourselves. So don’t blame yourself for anything because I am safe on the ground once more and you and I have gained another Friend.”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:11 pm
Laying down to rest a while he smiles, “Thank you for understating, I have to remember that being a Knight doesn’t mean I have to put myself into a dangerous situation. Nor should I only think about the one I am helping because I won’t help them if I get myself hurt and or killed. If I got myself killed I would never be able to find out what happened to me Parents. So you are right, I have certain things that I must learn so that I can make better choices the next time around.” He moves his wings around a bit before tucking them in. That's when she walks over and lays next to him to catch her breath while waiting for Sleet to talk some more since they both seem to have a lot to say. While lying there he lets everything sink in while thoughts of Yukio Beck dance in his mind. When worry starts to creep into his mind so he shakes his head a bit smiling. Knowing that Yukio Beck is a lot stronger than he lets other see and a lot stronger than he lets himself believe. “I’m glad that I was able to help you in more than one way and that in the future you will do as much saving as you need saving. I just hope that the journey that you will be taking to find your Family and childhood Friends will be safe. That you will learn a lot more about yourself with the help of future Friends and that maybe you will cross paths with my Friend. You helped me to learn something myself that I need to change so maybe you’ll be able to do the same with him? Or maybe he’ll surprise you and find out something that you need to change about yourself? In the end help is help as long as it doesn’t hurt and or it doesn’t hurt too much. Since I’ve learned a good deal about help and that it doesn’t always come in the sweet way that one would hope it would come in. Until then I will help you get through this area while we talk as little or as much as you want.”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:54 pm
After listening to Sleet she starts to think about what could have happened to his Parents because they are Knights. As she thinks more about his Parents she begins to wonder if someone had hired them to protect someone. So she voices her thoughts to Sleet, "There are times when it's good to put yourself between others even if it puts you in the way of danger. Those times are when you are defending and protecting someone that can't defend or protect themselves. Or they aren't prepared to defend or protect themselves from someone else because the other is faster then them or the attack was unknown to them. So if your Parents were hired to protect someone they would go with the one they are protecting until they arrive at their destination. Which would explain why they weren't able to return to you to teach you everything that they know all the while making lasting memories and strengthening their bond with you. Because you took your time to help me I want to take my time to help you to think of what could have happened. Since I have no idea what you've been thinking I hope I've helped even a bit because I know I would want someone to show me the brighter side of why they aren't here. That is if I couldn't already see the brighter side myself since it's sometimes hard to remember certain things when you are missing the ones you love the most."

Having taken enough time to breath Essence stands up more than ready to start walking. Though she quickly wonders if she ever told him her name because she feels like she hasn't. So far he's helped her down, told her his name, and a bit about himself and the journey he is on with his Friend Yukio Beck. Blushing a bit she almost whispers, "I'm sorry if I forgot to introduce myself to you, though, I'm sure late is better than never. My name is Essence and it's a pleasure to have meet you Sleet and I must thank you for helping me out of those vines. It was very sweet of you to help me and I'm glad you were around when that happened because I have no idea how long I would have been hanging around if you hadn't come when you did. Anyways, I have an interesting feeling that if I do have the pleasure of meeting Yukio Beck we will both learn new about the other and learn about something that we need to change. Since you seem to enjoy the company of others I am sure Yukio Beck does as well which means we will have plenty of time to learn about each other. Of course you are here now so it's time that we start to walking so we can find new and interesting things to talk about. That way you don't have to talk about your Parents more than you want to and so I don't continue to bring up the topic. This journey will be hard enough on you and your own thoughts will darken the ideas of what could have happened to them. So it could be best to find something else to talk about once we do talk a bit about the good things that could have happened. The ones where it means your Parents are still alive and just on a mission or job that they have yet to finish."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:46 pm
While getting up he smiles as he realizes that he never thought about that or he never thought deeply about the possibility of them protecting someone. He'd never felt so sure that they were alive in his entire life so he bows to her feeling grateful that she should ease his mind about his Parents. "Thank you for reminding me about that because I either never thought about it because I was filled with so many emotions when they didn't come or if I did think about it I never thought deeply enough about it. They are Knights and if someone asked them and or paid them to protect someone they would make sure that they got to where they were going safely no matter how long it took. Once they got them to their destination they would either visit me at the school for Knights in training or head home until they came to visit me after they rested up for a few days or one month. They didn't visit too often so I would always cherish the times they did come to see how I was doing in school and the Friends I've made. Which reminds me that it's been a few years since I saw any of them and I wonder how they are doing." As his thoughts swirl around his past and his past Friends he thinks about how they did their best to help him feel better when his Parents didn't visit. When he does find his Parents he'll go back with Yukio Beck before heading off with his Parents to find his Friends to thank them for their help and see how they are doing.

Blushing a bit he forget that Essence was still waiting to walk and talk with him while he just stood there thinking about his past. Smiling he shakes his head no, "I don't think you told me your name, though, it was a rather interesting way to meet you so I can understand that you forgot to introduce yourself. Whenever I meet someone I try to remember to bow to them and then introduce myself so it's almost habit for me. It's nice to meet you Essence, and I'm fine with thinking about my Parents as well as talking about them now that I know there is a better chance that they are alive. Because I don't have to worry about my Parents as much I can think about my old Friends a lot more and worry about them. Of course they learned at the same school that I did so I know they are strong enough to take care of themselves. Yet, whenever I think about them I can't help but to worry about them and their Families. Since I'm fine with talking about either my past, what could have happened to my Parents, and or something else you can choose what you want to talk about. Since there are so many interesting things in nature I would be fine with talking about whatever we find." After fluffing his wings a bit he walks around Essence to stand next to her as she fluffs her wings because they were getting a bit stiff. As they start to walk they don't say anything for a while as they let their thoughts swirl around now that everything looks much better for both of them. Essence was obviously worried about saying the wrong thing and upsetting him and he was worried about his Parents.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 pm
As they make their way through the trees and further away from the place they meet Essence wonders what it'd be like to meet Sir Yukio Beck. Sir Sleet said that she might cross paths with him and with her luck she'll probably end up in some sort of trouble which she wouldn't mind. Knowing as much as she does about Sir Sleet she's sure that Sir Yukio Beck will be more than willing to go out of his way to help her. Of course she often finds herself in interesting situations and wonders what sort of situation she might get herself into when she meets Sir Yukio Beck. Having gotten herself tangled in vines she'll be less likely to fly where she's going to avoid that situation. Yet, there are so many other ways she could become trapped in or under something while walking. If she wants to meet Sir Yukio Beck without getting trapped in or under something she'll need to pay very close attention to her surroundings. Which is how she knows that she's walking into a nice cool stream with Sir Sleet at her side. So far everything seems to be working out just fine since the water isn't tall enough or fast enough for anything to go wrong. Slowing to a stop she looks over to smile at him and when the side of their heads collide she realizes they had the same idea. She's not sure what he was going to say, though, Essence is sure she knows what he's going to say now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:59 pm
Blushing he rubs his head a bit and when he looks over he sees she's doing the same thing. Placing his leg down he apologizes, "Sorry about that, I forgot how close we were standing since I normally leave more space between me and someone else. It's only when I know someone rather well that I will often stand closer to them. That or I know that the other is comfortable with me standing closer to them. So when we got closer to the stream I noticed how the light reflected off of the surface of the water causing to to sparkly. I thought it looked rather lovely and I just wanted to point it out to you in case you hadn't noticed. Seeing as I wasn't too sure if you noticed or not because you seemed to be deeply thinking about something. Though, I have to admit that no matter how deeply you were thinking you still obviously saw the stream we were walking towards. So once you stopped I was sure that were paying more attention to your surroundings than before. I was going to turn my head to look at you while I explained what I thought about the stream. Before I knew what was going on our heads collided which I have to admit hurt a bit so I'm sorry for hurting you." Before she can reply he turns his head to look forward to stretch a bit before he lays down in the cool water, "It's nice when I can take the time to look around to see the beauty around me instead of worry about something or other."  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:15 pm
After lying down she nuzzles him a bit to show him that everything is fine, "It's alright, you didn't mean to hurt me like I didn't mean to hurt you so I'm just as sorry about what happened as you are. Which is why I understand how you could feel so bad about hurting me even if it was an accident because I feel the same way. Of course accidents do happen so it's not a big deal and you only wanted to make sure that I saw how lovely the surface of the water looks." Looking over the surface she relaxes as the cool water flows around her, "I was thinking about meeting Sir Yukio Beck and hoping that if we do meet that I won't end up trapped in or under something while walking. Since I hope being tangled in vines was a once in a life time experience since it's not something I want to do again. Of course, even while walking I am sure there are ways for me to become trapped in or under something or other. If that does happen when I meet Sir Yukio Beck I know he'll go out of his way to help me like you did. And I've very great full that you took the time to make sure I was alright and took the time to get me to safety." The warmth of the Sun feels so good on her back that she closes her eyelids then spreads her wings out accidentally brushing her wing against him startling him. While thinking about how warm the Sun's light is and how cool the water is she didn't notice that her wing brushed against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:14 pm
He wasn't ready for her to brush her wing against him since he was listing to her talk and wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. Nuzzling her a bit gets her attention, "I'm glad that we can understand each other to a point and glad that you trust Sir Yukio Beck as much as I do. No matter what happens I know he'll go out of his way to make sure that you're alright. And if you aren't he'll stay with you until you are alright since he wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Since Sir Yukio Beck and I have a certain understanding we can mostly tell what the other would do in certain situations. Neither of us would just take the time to help someone out of a situation and then leave them. We would talk with them a bit to make sure they were unharmed and make sure they feel safe. If we just left them there harmed or feeling unsafe we wouldn't be doing a very good job which making sure their alright. Having no real destination Sir Yukio Beck and I aren't in any rush to go anywhere giving us more than enough help, protect, and tend to others." Thinking about when he helped Essence not too long ago he thinks about the things he could have done better while helping her out of the vines. "Your welcome, I'm just glad that you weren't harmed other than when the vines tightened around you." Fluffing his wings he decides not to tell Essence that her out stretched wing is blocking the warmth from his back. Seeing as he's more than comfortable while lying in the cool stream water.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:52 pm
After carefully listening to Sleet she nuzzles him a few times since they have grown rather comfortable around each other. Normally she wouldn't nuzzle a stranger, though, Sleet feels more like an older Brother. Even though they meet not too long ago she feels like they have known each other for a long time. Smiling she thinks a few things over before she replies, "We've talked long enough about what happened earlier so I think it's time to change the subject to something else. I'm sure we can find several different subjects to talk about now that we've gotten to know each other a bit better. So instead of what happened I was thinking about what may or may not happen when I finally meet Yukio Beck. Which I won't linger on too much longer since with Yukio Beck around I am positive that he'll be able to help me if something does happen. Since he's a Knight I'm sure he'll do his best to get us both to safety since he might need to continue helping me even once we are someplace safe. So far I've been in some interesting, strange, and uncomfortable situations like earlier. Though, I've never been in any sort of situation with someone else so if Yukio Beck and I end up in trouble I'll at least have someone to keep me company." Shrugging a bit she continues, "Maybe if Yukio Beck gets as close to me as you have he'd be swept away in whatever might happen. Since you aren't in any rush we will be able to count on you to stay close enough in case something does happen. Seeing as I will only go so far since I am just too eager to meet Yukio Beck that I don't want to go too far from the stream when he does show up. I'll walk up and down either side of the stream waiting for him so you'll know where to find us if something does happen."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff