Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image

PRP between Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla.
Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:08 am
Quote:
Jiggly Puff breathed in the fresh air and exhaled. Finally! She had escaped the clutches of Iggy for the moment; with her daughter finally being old enough to look out for herself and be alone, the mother could not help but dip out every now and then to get some time alone. Trodding alongside a familiar location she had once associated many fond memories with, the mare enjoyed the scenery. Looking around, the place felt familiar but foreign; while many areas remained constant, bits and pieces of it were different – a tree that once stood proud now lay fallen, claimed by mushrooms and overgrown grass; vines snaked up thick trunks of trees she remembered once being thin and fragile looking. Unfamiliar plants populated the grasses while old ones had withered away… Gazing around, she could not help but reminisce on older days and fonder times.

Quote:
Today was going to be a nice, peaceful day, Tiger Nilla decided. It was all the stallion ever wanted after all. Quiet time away from others – just napping the day away… It was the one constant he could appreciate in his life. Sighing contently to himself, the stallion pulled himself under the comfort of a makeshift shelter made from a fallen tree. The shelter was a bit of a nostalgic place for him; it reminded him in particular of an odd rainy day when he had met one of his few and only friends, Jiggly Puff. It made him wonder how she was as well as feel disappointed in how their friendship ended. Snorting to get the thought off his mind, he firmly thought to himself, Get over it. She moved on clearly. Instead, he directed his attention to the nuances of the fallen tree and how its appearance could attest to its age: It had snapped in half a long, long time ago; its bark was covered in moss and fungus grew through some of its rotted wood. Nestling under it, he felt oddly at home, despite how poor of a quality home it was.

Quote:
She had walked over to the location where she had met him. Her first fancy— the gruff stallion who had tolerated her bouncy personality. She sighed bitterly, slowly approaching the familiar makeshift shelter she had first met him at when she…couldn’t believe her eyes. W-Was that…him? Tiger Nilla? She blinked incredulously. A lot of time had passed since Jiggly Puff had last met Tiger Nilla; there was no way he could still be roaming these areas. She could feel her body quiver at the sight of him — but why? was it fear? Or maybe uncertainty? She stood petrified, wondering if he would catch sight of her, and if he did, what he would do. Would he ignore her since she was just a reminder of the past – of potential pain that may or may not have been afflicted.

Quote:
Just as he was getting his mind off things, he couldn’t help but notice something unnaturally bright for the area in the distance – something pink? His mind instantly snapped to Jiggly Puff and he huffed angrily at himself, reminding himself of his previous assertions. It was probably just his mind playing tricks on him; it was eager to please him however it could do so. That didn’t prevent him from calling out to it – just giving it a shot to see that maybe it could be her…

“J-Jiggly Puff, is that you…?” he mumbled softly. He wasn’t sure if he should get a closer investigation or stay still and keep watching from afar.

definitely not ryuu wow!!!
no, it's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also im sry for ruining ur RP

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 am
Quote:
She could just catch a whisper of her name. “T-Tiger?” she responded, her voice taking a more quiet, fragile tone. She couldn’t deny that she was excited – he was her first in way ways; first true friend, first love, the one she had her first kids with… Her eyes glazed over her heart ached as she thought of her kids, wondering where they could be now. She had been young and stupid; naïve and unaware of how things worked. How to make friends and keep those friends. How to be a good mother. How to admit when what she had done was a mistake and learn to own up to it.

Before she let herself slip into the past and dwell on what she now deemed to be bad decisions on her part, the mare refocused her attention on the present. Because Tiger was here now; it was like she was given another chance at some form of redemption. She moved towards him, her head bowed shamefully like a beaten animal.

Quote:
Tiger watched her move towards him; she seemed humiliated. His ears lowered slightly, wondering if something was wrong. Did something happen to warrant the behavior? He felt himself bristle protectively. While they may not have had contact in a long time, he still valued Jiggly Puff’s friendship, as odd as their relationship was. He stiffly stood up, ignoring his muscles needs to be stretched, and scampered over to her, pressing his cheek affectionately against hers. He wondered if the move was too intimate for what their relationship was, but he didn’t care – they could later address those concerns.

“It’s been awhile,” he muttered, his tone warm. “Are…. Are you alright?” He wanted to mention he missed her and ask her where she’s been but held back – he didn’t want to scare her off the moment he finally got to see her again, especially after so long.

Quote:
Jiggly Puff felt unusually shy at the affection displayed. Shouldn’t he be angry or upset with her for disappearing? Despite it, she enjoyed the action; it reminded her of the last few times they were together, toying around with the ideas of love and what it was like to be engulfed by it. Eager to relive those moments, she couldn’t help but nuzzle him back. “Y-yes I’m fine. I just thought you’d be… Angry with me. I’m s-sorry,” she stammered. She felt swept up by her emotions, eager to let go and cry.

Quote:
He smiled and pulled back to look at her eyes. She looked sad but her eyes seemed to convey a sort of happiness. He could see tears pooling and he shook his head. “No. I mean… I was at first, but I figured it was maybe me. Maybe I was too immature? Or maybe we both were,” he said. He paused and looked up to the sky, thinking of what he could say. “I’m just… Relieved now. Well, as long as you stay, I guess. Are you planning on stay?” He looked back to her, closely studying her face to see what her reaction was going to be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:13 pm
Quote:
Jiggly Puff remained quiet, shocked that despite what had happened and the potential grief she had put him through, he was so eager to welcome her back. Twitching an ear, she looked at him with bright blue eyes, still teary. “Stay? I.. I don’t know. I would like to – if you would allow it,” she replied, and gazed downwards, digging a front hoof into the ground. “I’m just worried that you… I don’t know. Wouldn’t want to see me anymore?” She quieted down more, mumbling, “A lot has happened since we last saw each other, Tiger. You wouldn’t… like me now, I think.” Her mind flashed to her child, Iggy, whom she loved dearly, but was formed out of a mistake. She could only imagine that it would be a turn off to the stallion.

Quote:
He shook his head and huffed, pressing against her closer and nuzzling her in order to comfort her. “No, hush, don’t worry about that now,” he said quietly. Closing his eyes, he sighed quietly, and hesitantly said, “And there’s nothing that could make me not like you, J.P… C-cause…” The stallion sighed. “Never mind, I don’t want to scare you off. Not now, after you just came back. I wouldn’t be able to deal with t—Actually. Let’s just… Not talk about this right now, okay? We can catch up later.” The corner of his mouth flickered into a slight smile. Withdrawing away, he sucked in air and added in, “Come on, just come home with me. You’ve had a long day, I’m sure, and would like some rest, alright?”

Quote:
She focused on Tiger’s words, however, and lingered on how he seemed to trail off. Was there something he was going to tell her that was just as significant as her fling? Perhaps… No, no. That would be a later conversation. Snapping back to reality, Jiggly Puff slowly nodded her head, unsure of what to say. She slowly nodded and meekly mumbled, “A-alright.” Watching him fall into a slow trot towards a familiar direction, she followed behind, wondering whether or not she could bring up her past now or to treasure the current moment. Would there ever be a right moment? Tough conversations were always so difficult to initiate.

Being unable to hold it in, she blurted out, “No, we can’t just… Ignore this. Let’s talk. Please. I’m not moving until we do. What did you want to say to me?” She came to a halt. She puffed her cheeks, looking silly and childish despite her attempts at a serious conversation.

Quote:
Tiger Nilla turned around to face Jiggly Puff. His ears lowered sadly. “Well, you have to promise to just not take off right away after I do. Or act all differently afterwards. Won’t say anything until you promise you won’t,” he said sternly. Seeing her nod in agreement, he slowly closed his eyes and sighed. “Alright. I don’t want you to go, okay? Like, please don’t leave again because… Because. Ugh… Don’t make me say this,” he muttered, lowering his head to hide his flushed cheeks. “I… J.P., you’re special to me, alright? The only one I’ve ever been close to. I…I love you, alright? And I don’t want to see you leave again, because it’d tear me apart if you did.”

it's like a soap opera, it happens at the pace of turtle.
also ta lk about a heart attack I almost lost the 2nd post because I edited the 2nd post instead of pressing new post. . .. .

ninjatheresnoninjashhhyousawnothingespeciallynotapahil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PHURTLE PACE

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm
Quote:
The usdia's eyes widened and seemed to illuminate at the words. She could feel her heart flutter and her mouth hung open, shocked. "T-Tiger..." she said softly, blushing. "I don't know what to say. I mean..." she trailed off, looking to the side, as if she was embarassed. "I mean, I do know what to say. I r-really care for you too. And I love you too. And I just... was so scared that you wouldn't feel the same way back then, when I left."
She couldn't help but think, I'm scared you'll stop feeling that way, even now, if I told you. I had kids with another, and though it wasn't out of love, I love my daughter so much. But the words got caught in her throat, and instead of saying it, she smiled weakily at him. "Let's go home now, please."

Quote:
Let's go home now. Us. Me and her. Her home...my home is hers now. And she feels the same way. She said it - she loves me. The normally grouchy usdia couldn't help but feel like he was on the clouds now. He felt light headed from the revelation and he couldn't help but smile giddily at her. "T-that's great!" he exclaimed, unsure what it meant. Were they 'together' now? Or was that something they had to officially discuss? Realizing the two were still standing still, presumably waiting on him to lead, he jumped slightly, muttered an apology in his gruff voice. And I probably look silly right now, just staring off into the distance and all. He cleared his throat. "A-ah, yes. Anyway. Yes. This way," he answered, ushering her towards his home. The trip there was relatively short - the stallion never ventured far from his home since he wasn't particularly adventurous - but he found it uncomfortably silent, to which he attributed to the shock from the previous exchange that happened only minutes prior.

Quote:
While Tiger seemed to struggle to find words to say to her due to his shock, the mare was silent for another reason; while happy and relieved that she had feelings for him and they were reciprocated, doubts laid on her mind. But as they reached his home - a small abandoned two-legger hut - and as he guided her to a small straw bed, ushering her to get some rest and what not, she found her mind drift away from these thoughts. Instead, she curled on the bed, with Tiger at her side and sighed wistfully, truly content.
Perhaps another time - another conversation, she decided. Just... enjoy this. You deserve this, right?

Quote:
Curling next to Jiggly Puff and nuzzling her softly, the stallion smiled at her. "I've been thinking about this for awhile. What it would have been like if we didn't part ways - if we got together. And now that..." he trailed off, tucking the top of her head under his chin. She didn't say a word but instead made a soft 'mmmm.' He wanted to go on about how he had secretly longed for this - how he would make sure they would remain together, but instead, noting her breathing soften as she drifted into a soft slumber, he resolved to tell her about it another time. Because they had all the time in the world now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games