Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
(FIN Jauhar) Moon Children (Kelina and Sauron's Spawn) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image Vallen shifted his weight from foot to foot watching the traffic in the forest below, not unlike his father used to do. Most of it was rather boring, in fact the whole freaking village was rather boring, one could only start a brawl so many times before things all went to crap well before the fighting began. Usually he was ignored now and that was intolerable. Mom and Dad were being all responsible and elderly as befit their age. Kres and Seze were not much better besides Sezarra's little sneakfests to see her boyfriend or whatever he was. As for his immediate siblings well his brother while an excellent accomplish was wont for starting stuff himself and he hadn't seen Vepkia that much. What was a half deranged bored shifter to do? Climb trees and creep people that was what.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image Sezarra was also in a tree but unlike her brother she was ignoring everyone and daydreaming about a certain pair of biceps and how they would feel holding her as she road a janarim; his or hers it didn't really matter, through the deep bush off to find new critters and all sorts of adventure together. She sighed in utter contentment and plucked petals off a flower, the picture of the lovestruck maiden. He had a chiseled jaw a caring heart and a wonderfully bright smile when she could wrestle one out of him. "Oh Bar..." She whispered.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image Kresimir kept a careful eye on his younger sister, tiny thing that she was. She tended to be so full of life one minute and then exhausted the next. Momma said it had something to do with the triplets but they weren't sure. But as he was the least occupied, he offered to keep watch over the delicate sister for their parents which they seemed to appreciate immensely. They were supposed to be meeting up with the others so he kept his eyes on the trees knowing his siblings would likely be like the rest of the family and prefer dwelling in the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image Vepkhia skipped along behind her big brother as happy as could be. They were going out today and that made her extremely excited. Since she was prone to fits of exhaustion, she and Kres normally stayed near home. But not today! And that had her in a better mood than ever. As they went, she picked berries and fruits from the low plants as the two of them tended to go by ground since it was easier for her. It was while she was grabbing a fruit from a higher branch that she saw the tree adjacent shake. Looking up, she saw her other brother standing there and being restless. She took this time to throw one of the pieces of fruit from her bag up at him. It was too low to really hit him but it might be just high enough to catch his foot or ankle. "VALLY!!

Duke Edward Drake

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

Vuka was off, lost in introspection as he was wont to do. He was in a tree himself, sitting on a sturdy branch with his back against the thick trunk. It was Vepkhia's voice that broke his trance and he smiled as his gaze turned downward. It seemed the little sprite had taken to attacking Vallen, and Vuka laughed, shaking his head. He grabbed the branch and let himself dangle a moment before dropping to his feet and approaching his elder brother for a greeting.

Duke Edward Drake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image What he was not expecting was his little sister to scare the living moonlight out of him. He jumped on his branch and slipped nearly falling out of the tree, his sudden cry of startment seemed to startle someone else nearby and Vallen once registering that it was siblings below rather figured that it was siblings above too, so he went over and shook Sezarra's tree hard. "Hello up there!" He yelled before leaping down to scoop Vep up and twirl her around, she was so tiny and he worried but she sure had enough spice to handle her brothers. "Hello sweet sister, was that you tossing berries at me? I think you hit my foot."

Why hadn't she grown? Had it been his and Vuka's fault could one feel guilt for sucking nutrients in the womb, he could.

"Kresimir, nice to see you out of the house for once." At least he was looking after Vep, that was always good, Kres was a very balanced brother...Vallen not so much.

Then the quiet one Vuka seemed to grow right out of a tree before his eyes..how had they been so closely arranged and ignorant of each others presences..Dad would skin him alive if he found out. Vallen set Vep down and hugged his other brother, the one who looked most like him but definitely wasn't. Twin maybe identical not so much.

"You guys think big sis will come down or did I not shake the tree hard enough?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

"Auuugh!" Sezarra screeched and clung to her branch least she loose her precious purchase. That darn brother of hers! She knew exactly which one too! "Vallen you fiend!" she shrieked. She had been rather in the middle of some pleasant girlish daydreams and he had to go and screw it up! She slithered down the tree and landed on the ground with a thump stumbling a bit ready to skin herself some shifter when she realized they were all there not just captain annoying. "Oh uh hi everyone, were we having a meeting I wasn't aware of? Was it my turn to bring the candy?" She grinned and sauntered over, pushing her middle brother, "I know it was you brat." Her brother grinned at her and waggled his eyebrows, and she resisted the urge to slap his silly face. Why were the rest of her family so sane and then there was Vallen.

"Vepkia!" She went over to her most beloved sister of all time and knelt before her, my arn't we looking beautiful today! Hi Kres," she said in an aside to the brother who knew her like no other, her twin, her other slightly more muscular and hairy half. She stood and placed a hand on his shoulder conveying her love then did the same with Vukasin, "Hey you," she grinned.

Nilah44

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:50 am
User Image Kresimir laughed at all his siblings antics while keeping a careful eye on Vep. It was rare for them all the be gathered together like this. Especially when it wasn't really planned. Kres cracked a smile and stuck his tongue out at Vallen. Always the sense of humor with that one, but that was okay. At least Kres shared it with someone. "Vallenhyyr, nice to see you not in a fight for once." Teasingly he pulled on his brother's braid. "Vuka, Sez, what have you two been up to. Well besides Sez daydreaming about her boy-toy." Kres winked at his other siblings.  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:02 am
User Image Giggling exploded from the little shifter as her brother picked her up and spun her around. She pumped her fist once she was back on the ground since she had actually managed to hit him. It made her so excited. It also made her so happy to have all her siblings together so of course she wasn't going to just stay by Kres' side. She had other siblings to cling onto now!

Vep took the time to give Sezarra a hug and smiled at her comment. "I've been told I take after my sister." She said sweetly. And then there was Vuka, she skipped over to her quieter brother and laced her fingers through his and looked up at him with a big smile on her face. Quietly she poked his stomach to try and get him to laugh.

grasshopper pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image

Vuka looked up toward the shrieking. Huh! So Sezarra had been here too all along? What in the world had brought them all together like this? He smiled brightly when his elder sister approached.

"Hello to you too!" He didn't tease so much as the others. Let his sister have her raptrix love! All the more power to her if it went further than that. He turned down to look at Vepkia then and gladly laced his fingers with hers. It wasn't her attempted tickling that made him smile but merely her presence. She was a tiny little thing. Nobody seemed quite sure why, but it made her a special, delicate sort of darling. He grinned and dropped down to her height, trying to tickle her sides. "Were you trying to get me?!"

Duke Edward Drake
Huh. I guess he's less quiet with his family. Nice to know!

bobaTJ

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:28 am
User Image Val grinned at his older brother completely guilty. "Well is it my fault when they just fall into my lap? How am I supposed to be as good a fighter as Ma if I don't practice every chance I get and instead of pestering my family I chose to seek my entertainment elsewhere." He fingered the scar on his face opposite of his tattoos which it was to be noted was from the war and not a unofficial scuffle. Still he preened happily. Then sneered at the display of sisterly love cause he felt he had to not because he was overly disgusted with it. It made him quite joyful to see all the love rained down on his smallest sister making them stronger as a group, he just didn't want to show it on the outside, he wondered how many of his siblings would pick up on it. That made him grin again, he loved being unpredictable~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:33 am
User Image Sezarra's mouth dropped open slightly before hugging and tickling her sister. "ARN'T YOU JUST THE SWEETEST THING!" It was not posed as a question and her eyes teared up just a little bit. Vep was the most precious thing to her just as Vuka was to Vallen. Well she loved Kres too but he was her twin as well so they had a deeper feeling for each other on principle, Vep had earned it. "Sisters rule!"

"Ahem, Kres, you know I do more then just daydream..." well not lately. She stuck her tongue out at him. Then she smiled at Vuka's antics, sighing contentedly, this was family.

"I've been thinking about traveling but I want to sort out my love life first. I well I kissed him the last time I saw him." And it had been wonderful! "Hes just so quiet I don't understand, Vuka your quiet help me out?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:54 am
User Image "There are plenty of ways to become a good fighter like Mom. Ask her, I don't think she went around starting fights." He was being truthful but to make it not sound as harsh as it did Kres stuck his tongue out at his brother. Kres watched all his siblings lovingly, what he wouldn't give to keep them all safe. "But guys. Since we're all here, I have an idea!" It was something he had been wanting to do for quite some time but just hadn't had the opportunity yet, he also didn't feel like going by himself which made this the opportune time since all the siblings were gathered together. Sure it would be a little more difficult with Vepkhia coming but he didn't want to leave her out of it. Besides, with the rest of the siblings here it should be easier to keep her safe and well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image Vepkhia laughed and squirmed under Vuka's tickles. He definitely got her more than she had gotten him. "Noo I wasn't trying...okay maybe I was." She said when she got a breath. Vep was suddenly having a hard time making a decision. With all of her siblings here...who should she cling to? Obviously Kresimir could use a break so he was out. Maybe her daydreamy sister? Or her quiet brother? Or her brother who was all tough but was really just a softy? Well she didn't want to interrupt sissy's daydreams so it was down to Vu and Vally. But then Kres said he had an idea since they were all together. He hadn't said anything to her about it so she wanted to know!! She ran over to her default brother and took his hand and jumped up and down. "What is it??" She asked excitedly. Not getting out much meant she had about enough excitement for all her siblings.

grasshopper pie

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image

Vuka laid a little kiss on the top of Vepkhia's head and then turned up to Sezarra. He had never met the mysterious hybrid boyfriend himself, but it seemed he was the quiet type? Hah. Of course she would think of him. He closed his eyes a moment and lowered his head with a mixture of embarrassment and defeat. "Yes. Of course. Any time." Hopefully they were a similar sort of quiet, or else he was going to give his sister a lot of incorrect information. He personally had yet to kiss anyone romantically, but he did blend into the background so well that he had observed plenty of interpersonal relationships in public.

He turned then to Kres, brows raised. "Hm? Should I be worried?" It was a gentle sort of teasing, but the only sort that Vuka took part in. His elder brother had never led him astray before.

Duke Edward Drake

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces