Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Your Very Own Halloween Costume! (Indu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:46 am
Quote:
Name of Class: Your Very Own Halloween Costume!
Professor name: Professor Selene Apophis

General Information: This class is open to Amityville students as well as Horsemen!

Professor Selene has collected far too much memorabilia from her trips to the human world, especially during Halloween. She wants to put some of her collection to good use, by helping out anyone who wants to make an appropriate costume for the all too important Trick or Treating that occurs every Halloween in the human world! You get to keep what you put together here - you may even get to use her costume in her Halloween Helpers Field Trip or one of the Horseman's Trick-or-Treating (Treat only) mission, should you want to!

Clothing. Clothing? Clothing! Pretty dresses. Nice shoes. Spooky tights. Indu was all over the idea of a class about making yourself look fabulously frightening. Not to mention getting to check out some vintage human creations. Bouncing around gently in excitement, she had tripped to class with her eyes shining. Maybe she would get a first-hand look at an authentic baseball cap. She wondered what kind of spider webs they used for stitching, since they didn't seem to have many giant spiders. At least - she didn't think she had read anything about them. It was sure impressive the way humans came up with ways to overcome their handicaps.

Walking into the classroom, she stopped short by the boxes. These didn't look like human clothing - at least not the ones matching the illustrations in her schoolbooks. They looked like sad attempts to mimic traditional halloween high garb! That was adorable. Humans were adorable. Waiting for her turn at the boxes, Indu eagerly stood on her tip toes to try and get a look at what quaint vintage faux-halloween clothing was available.  
amicableAggressor rolled 4 12-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 1 Total: 10 (4-48)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:54 am
lets grab some clothes ... PERFECT
2 4 3 1

got: complete witch's set & pirate hat ... indu will discard the hat as she cannot wear two hats at once.

As she found her turn to dig through the boxes, she eagerly jumped for the pieces she had scoped out while waiting in line. A black, pointy hat was snatched up, along with a raggedy black dress. A rather small and toy-like broom that was sticking out of a box was seized and waved around in triumph. Trotting back from the line, Indu realized she had also inadvertently picked up a pirate's hat. Attempting to place it on top of the witch's hat and wear both did not work, nor did the other way around. Quietly, she kicked it under a table. Witches weren't pirates anyway - so it didn't make sense to try and shove them together. That sounded about right. Fastening the pointy hat on her head, Indu wished there was a mirror around to examine herself in.  

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 pm
total score: 1 +4 matching bonus
thank you matching bonus lmfao

Patting her dress, Indu turned to wait her turn in yet another line -- this time to explain to the teacher who she was supposed to be. It was a bit silly, she thought, since looking at her outfit would obviously explain who she was. Ghosts didn't need to ride brooms, undead did not wear pointy hats. Striding up to the teacher and looking her calmly in the eyes, Indu launched into the incredibly detailed explanation of her character. "I'm a witch." After a pause and an expectant look from the teacher, Indu frowned. She had to say more? "I ride on a broomstick. I have a cauldron. My face is green and warty." This woman should know what a witch was. Hobbies cursing, cackling, making soup. Favourite ingredients, children. It wasn't hard to figure out! Pressed for more details, Indu was in danger of rolling her eyes. She hadn't signed up for some creative writing class! And she was way to old to be playing make-believe. "I have a black cat and live on my own in a cottage. I like luring children into my oven to eat. I fly across the moon cackling and can cast hexes by giving you the evil eye. My favourite drink is eye of newt, and my nails are really long. Is that enough?"

As she undressed, she considered the teacher's bland and mildly condescending reaction. The woman had been far to hung up on the unimportant little story. Feeling a little stung, she peeled the star sticker off her forehead. She had gotten the right outfit together, and that was all that should have mattered. Humans wouldn't grill you on your backstory - right? Indu consoled herself by the reminder that it didn't matter. She would keep her costume and treasure it - and she would use it the first time she went Trick or Treating and be the witch that was just a witch and obviously a witch so stop asking her about it already.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games