Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Happy Holidays (Siku)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:44 pm
One drizzly autumn afternoon, Siku would receive an invitation by bat. The paper was crumpled looseleaf, but this... Bjorn's handwriting was blocky and clear.

gretl's sick but
it's time for you
to grow up anyway

meet me behind the
creepeteria at 4

-bjorn

Bjorn would prove to be a very tall, very muscular blond reaper in lederhosen, a faded green t-shirt that read
HAPPY 2011! in large, white letters, and a pair of Uggs. Despite having never met the frost demon before (supposedly), the recognition in his eyes when he saw the boil suggested otherwise. He had been impressed when he'd gotten word that the boil had already palmed off the first of his tokens on some unsuspecting monster. Batty was no teacher, but he'd gotten permission to administer this test anyway, judging that there were more important things for the kid to know than how to scare responsibly or reflect on his past year.

"Hey, kid," Bjorn began as soon as Siku came into view. "Ready to be a Hob?"

Cheekiebirdiee
i couldn't adequately bjorn this avatar, so default batty will have to do :B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:37 pm
It was a rather disgusting autumn afternoon but then Siku disliked any weather that messed with his hair. Staring blankly over the school grounds the demon yawned in boredom stretching under an awning. When an invitation by bat on rather suspicious loose-leaf paper came the demon had to think twice but reasoned even if it was something frivolous he might as well go. Which meant heading back towards the dorms to prepare for later.

When the time came Spinar found himself lazily moving behind the creepeteria and looking for an unfamiliar face. Looking for this Bjorn and growing increasingly curious especially when the reaper found him. A brow lifted in amusement as the greeting came so casual, as if they knew each other, but given the guys appearance Siku didn't question. Instead chilly pale hands shoved into a dark grey hoodie and a greeting was offered back, "well hello." Tall, weird and homely.

A moment to consider the question and a reply with a smirk came, "that depends, do I have to wear those?" A motion was given to the lederhosen teasingly.

ToT Old Batty
Lol < 3

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:37 pm
"Not unless you want to. And you wouldn't look as good as me, anyway," the man replied with a chuckle. "But business first. I hear Gretl's got you covered as far as the 'trick' part of trick or treating goes, but there's a whole other side to this job that's not in the name. We're also damn fine information gatherers, and that's what you're going to be doing today."

"I've got three new contacts, each one in a different holiday town. I've also got this." Bjorn raised his arm. On his wrist was a complicated looking watch with a few too many dials and buttons. He took it off and held it out to the boil. It certainly wasn't lederhosen.

"If you spin the little dial on the left until it's pointing at the picture that matches where you want to go, then you hit the big orange button, it'll take you there. Put it on, but don't turn any dials yet or I'll punch you the next time I see you. There's more to explain." If nothing else, this form was nice and threatening. It gave Batty confidence. And best of all, he didn't have to wear a bra.

Cheekiebirdiee
There are three pictures on the watch's main dial: a heart, a turkey, and a fir tree. ooo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:08 pm
"Is that a challenge? " He chuckled back before giving up with a mocking little smirk, "though you might have, my legs aren't as shapely.." They were in better shape than the reapers of course. When talk turned to Gretl, the trick and ToTing Spinar rose a curious brow. So the dinky letter hadn't been a joke as he suspected. But since when was it allowed for part of the ToTer's to administer test?

Oh well this was already better than sitting in another classroom, maybe he would actually learn something...maybe.

Information gathers, the words were vaguely recalled from his meeting with Rage and others. Just the idea of knowing things others wouldn't or before he informed them was pleasure to the demons greedy soul. It was power and every creature wanted that over others even if they wouldn't admit it as readily as he.

When the watch was presented blue eyes ran each button and dial as Bjorn spoke. Different holidays! The aspect of venturing beyond Halloween had always thrilled him, teased him. As soon as it was held out chilly blue hands went for it, taking it with a certain excitement pushing through playful feature. "Fantastic." Spinar purred securing the watch and listening as the other spoke but eagerly eyeing the little pictures of the dial. "Alright, well, whats next?" A slightly dark edge slid into the smirk the boil was giving the larger, it was well and good to get somewhere but Spinar wanted to know how to get back or if there was a time limit in each world..

ToT Old Batty
FAncy ! . 0 .

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:42 pm
The same small flare of pride he had felt in the cafe returned as the boil took the offered trinket so enthusiastically, but Batty pushed the feeling away. He wasn't proud of this kid. That would just be... gross and sentimental! As if he couldn't decide how he felt, Bjorn's brow remained furrowed as he smirked, handing over a fresh trio of little round tokens. They looked suspiciously like the ones that Gretl'd had Spinar plant on his fellow students, but as it turned out, they weren't the same at all.

"So. When I give you the all clear, you'll turn the dial and hit the button. The watch'll take you to Christmas Town, Thanksgiving Town, or Valentine's Town, wherever you got it set to. They're all kinda gross, but useful in their own ways. Anyway, like I said. Three new contacts, and they each need a pin. The watch will lead you to them. Sneak around, hand out pins, don't draw too much attention. Make some friends, or at least don't leave them hating you. If they like you well enough, one day they'll be asking for you directly."

He stepped back, leaving Spinar alone with his watch. "When you want to get back here, hit the black button on the strap. Off you go. Unless you've got something else to say."

Quote:
TEST TIME!

Spinar's job is to exchange one of Batty's pins for information from each of his three new contacts. His test will be to introduce himself and briefly get acquainted with those contacts. (The posts don't have to be more than about 200 words each.) It's up to you who these people are and where they are located in each holiday world. (Within reason, of course. Don't have a contact be the right hand man of Santa or anything. XD They should be sneaky and slightly shady, like any respectable ToTer back home.) Besides being his promotion exam, this is also meant to start him off with a few of his own IC informants, so personalize them all you want!

Visit each town in a separate post and roll 1d10 in each of them. If you roll greater than 5, you have attracted suspicion. This can manifest in any way you like, from someone just looking at Spinar funny, to someone actually coming up to him and asking him what he's doing outside of Halloween. Ultimately, the suspicious person will let him go, but if he rolls a total greater than 15 over the course of the test, something bad might happen at the end of it. >> << >>

The FEAR equivalents in Valentine's, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are LOVE, GRACE, and JOY. Feel free to have him react to those as well!

Quote me just as he's about to use the watch to get back to Halloween from wherever he goes last. And PM me if you have any questions! /screeches away

Cheekiebirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 am
DOOM Valentine's

"Nope seems pretty self explanatory boss." Spinar chuckled, a low masculine sound, as he backed up. Looking to the watch now, the dial was turned with a growing grin. With a wink to the crazy reaper before him the demon hit the button. Everything moved so fast within the warp of the watch that Spinar didn't have time to so much as blink before the demon was flat on his bottom in Valentines.

Having never really been outside of Halloween there wasn't much the boil knew about the place. Well outside of Halloweens adaption which the teachers had said was based off of this place, Scarentine's Day. Like Scarentine's Day there was red, and hearts only these were simply the shape and not the muscles. How odd. Spinar stood up peering around as a gnome with wings whizzed passed his head, a quiver on back and bow in hand. A cupid he heard one citizen shout the name at it as the gnome took aim at his rear and stuck it with an arrow. The gnome proceeding to laugh a little manically then take off as the citizen in question started to make out with a chocolate rose in hand, professing his love to the confection as kisses landed.

The watch he was wearing gave a beep, the compass arrow on it pointing in the direction the winged gnome had flown. A smirk and the ice demon tried to blend into a world of red, which wasn't as easy for a creature so blue. A peppy little ghoul with bright pink hair and heart stickers all over her face caught Spinars tail as he rounded a corner following the watch.

"Ahh cold!" Instantly regretting her choice the ghoul let go glaring at him in suspicion before bluntly asking, "what are you doing here mister scary? Are you in looooooooove? Or are you being a sneaky sneaky pants!" The ghouls lower lip jutted as she leaned closer to Spinar eyes locked in an intense gaze. The demon's nose wrinkled at the interrogation or at least pathetic attempt at one. Thinking fast a charming smile was given to the ghoul and Spinar pulled out his wallet, a picture produced of him and Rosy before he spoke, "shh now you'll give me away. I am in love, you see, this ghoul right here? This is my to be, perhaps you can show me how to love her all the more since you live in such a warm tingly place?" The LOVE that was in this place made him want to puke, not to mention the smiles on all the citizens faces, disgusting place.

The ghoul looked over the picture then Spinar before giggling happily and shoving a hand full of heart candies into the demons hand, "here just give her these! They'll make her super happy and loving promise!" Spinar smiled as the ghoul seemed satisfied with his reason for being here. Accepting the gift it wasn't much longer before the ghoul was waving him goodbye and Spinar was back on tack.

Following the watch he felt an unnerving happiness well up inside of him, maybe it was the cheerful jingle of the heart candy in his pocket or all the obnoxious variations of pink around him either way the demon couldn't wait to get the jack out of here.

Or the LOVE the jack forsaken place was made up of.

A dead end left him watching a chocolate fountain for what seemed liked hours. Hours on hours, because he couldn't pull himself away from the thing. Transfixed the demon only escaped the bubbly hypnotic delight by the beep of the watch. The compass was fixed on a floating figure. A familiar floating figure. The mischievous cupid from before.

The strange little gnome was approached smoothly and Spinar made a point to smile sharply at the creature. "LOVE hurts hm?" He eyed the creature amused as it flashed a toothy grin back, a real nightmare of white hiding behind the cute chubby face.

"It can kid, it can." The cupid landed on the fountain ledge and stuck the tip of a heart shaped arrow in then licked it clean. "So who are ya and whadda want Halloween brat?" The cupid gave him a serious look, the tip of the arrow pointed at Spinar in a rather threatening manner.

Remembering the creature kissing a chocolate rose Spinar spoke up instantly. "Siku, and you? Let's go slow I get a headache from too much sugar all at once." Spinar's tail swung up and he moved over to sit down next to the cupid wearing an amused grin. The cupid rolled his eyes and scooped up more chocolate to feast on. After a few moments of gorging himself he finally replied, "name's Carl, Carl Olot. Sugars gotta way of making everything sweet before turning lots sour, just depends on what type of sugar you get a hold of." A clear of throat and he spit on the ground.

Spinar smirked feeling for once successful, a slide of hand and he placed a pin between them. The ice needed breaking, and so Spinar did what he did best. "Types of sugar you say...are you a gambling creature Carl?" Blue eyes flashed and the wolf of a smile came back. Carl lifted a brow licking the end of arrow clean before replying, "kid m'ah cupid...gambling is what I do for a living," a hand went over the pin to pick it up.

A few games of find the witch later and Spinar was walking away from a cursing Cupid who had lost a handful of heart tipped arrows. Along with a new sugar blend that had been set for testing on said arrows. "See you around Carl, do us both a favor and brush up on the game! I'll be back for more of your stuff later!"

Carl shot an arrow at the retreating boil, laughing though.

Quote:
1 / 3 Dice rolls
10 / 15 total score
If you roll greater than 5, you have attracted suspicion.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:51 am
Thanksgiving

From Valentines to Thanksgiving, again the trip to was a blur but when he arrived there was an instant relief as the LOVE faded from body. A glance here and there and Spinar smiled slowly. This place looked much more promising, plus there was a distant smell of pumpkin in the air. Which made it much more homey than the previous holiday.

A tuck of arrows away into a pocket on his jeans and Spinar moved. Wasting no time in following the compass this time, but as he went making a mental map of the holiday for later use. Should it ever be needed Spinar wanted to be sure he knew his way around the Holidays and more so how to find the informants he found. It was then that Spinar noticed it, all of the denizen seemed a little...plain. They donned black and proper clothing some white, but most importantly they had hats. Big hats, funny hats, hats with buckles. A lot of damn hats.

The gobble of a turkey had Spinar turning on his heels and heading in the calls direction. This was instantly regretted when the flash of a knife caught eye. "Oh my.." He purred lowly, watching as a turkeys head went rolling across the ground landing next to his feet. "This yours?" He chuckled and sway tail up to knock it back towards the denizen now eyeing him awkwardly while holding a blood dripping knife.

Spinar gave a bit of a nervous laugh before excusing himself as the citizen offered a polite and firm thanks. "Creepy.." The word slipped out as he rounded what appeared to be some sort of shop. It was wooden and plain much like the rest of the place, but packed full of Thanksgivingers whom were all around a table eating. A stumble away from the window he was peering in and Spinar froze as a whistle called out.

With the whistle a voice followed, low and slow, "you...don't look...much like a pilgrim.." Spinar turned, briefly glancing to the watch on wrist that pointed directly to a wood craving denzin. Caught off guard Spinar was speechless watching as the TALL character stood up, his slender pale face looking at the demon boredly before a faint flickering smirk flashed. "Yanno..the folks of Thanksgiving...are...traditional creatures boy...You'd best come inside.." Just as slow as he talked the denizen got up and moved into the barn he was next too.

A scream of a turkey followed and Spinar felt an uneasy knot form in stomach. "Well...s**t." Spinar sighed openly to himself knowing he had to go in but not wanting to by any means. The guy was creepy AND he knew creepy. Following a little hesitantly Spinar entered the barn, seeing a mess of feathers all around. Then pale eyes landed on hanging turkeys and just as the boil turned to head back outside and avoid the rancid smell of the area HE appeared. Slamming the door shut and locking it on a slow spreading grin.

"I'm Siku.." Spinar started with a swallow and took in a deep breath to calm his nerves. He could do this, he had to do this and nothing this giant freak show had planned could stop him. HE just took a seat next to the pile of feathers and picked one up, silent. "This is usually the part you tell me who you are?" Spinar chuckled and bit the bullet taking a seat to play the bluff of being relaxed.

"Siku. Mhm..." HE grinned and slid a hand into pocket to pull out some corn seed, popping one in mouth to chew. Spinar looked fit to burst and right at that moment HE burst into a fit of laughter and removed his hat. "Holy s**t. Your face. WAS priceless. I'm James that's all you need to know, well and that I'm about the most interesting thing in this place." James grinned and moved over to Spinar eagerly asking, "did you bring me something? You know that's the only way I trade information right?" Spinar felt like he was in the middle of a bad dream for a second. The guys voice was better slow, this new attitude kind of pissed him off.

Or rather he was ******** embarrassed to have played the fool even with learning the lesson of looks can be deceiving.

A shift and he stood up grinning, "now now hold your turkey James." The demon laughed at his own joke and produced the pin, assuming he had been aware of this whole test with how he was acting. But a pause and he looked down to the watch, making sure it was pointing at the other. James took notice of the glance and his amber eyes settled on the watch, "I want that."

A finger went for the watch and Spinar moved swiftly back with a chuckle. "Sorry friend, that's not on the trade lot. However, I have many things to trade otherwise." James looked irritated and frowned folding his arms over his chest. It was then that Spinar's mind branded him a slow child, likely an aggressive one. "Cheer up screechie, take a look before you decide to go cold turkey on me." This turkey joke James seemed amused with and a big palm was presented for Spinar.

A moment to think and the pin was pressed into palm, James only stared clearly expecting more. Spinar only smiled, thinking fast and remembering something sweet. A chilly hand pressed into pocket and into palm poured a small pile of heart shaped candies. "An exotic treat from Valentines...just for you James" He purred watching Amber eyes delight in the red and pink prizes. James' fingers curled around the gifts and he turned with them walking giddily to hide the prizes in a saddle bag on the barn wall.

Spinar folded his arms over his chest and cleared his throat, offering slowly, "and what have you for me? If its good I might be inclined to bring you better treats next time." He let the promise linger knowing it would be the perfect tempt for such a child like creature. And it was James turn, he clapped his large hands happily, clearly eager to spill the beans.

When it was time to go Spinar was donning a feather from pocket and a smile. A press of his watch, a wink to James and Spinar was heading to Christmas.

Quote:
2 / 3 Dice rolls
17 / 15 total score

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 am
Christmas Town

Christmas Town has a lot of history with Halloween, this holiday was saved for last because of that fact. Because Spinar already knew what he was in for as white surrounded him and cheerful blinking lights assaulted pale eyes. At least it was cold and snowy, the frost demon could appreciate that. Spinar looked around a little bewildered at how much wasn't as he pictured it from stories and history lessons and yet how much was exactly like he pictured it..

A few jumping snowmen passed with a tip of hats and a wink of coal eye to the boil. At least their cheer kept them from being too suspicious of the blue demon outside of Halloween. Or maybe it was because of the relations that the holidays had formed? Spinar didn't know but he didn't dwell longer to find out. Sneaking into Christmas town was easier once he snagged a scarf and a silly belled up hat to wear.

There was something to this being sneaky though the demon had yet to figure it out as he strolled right down Sandy Claws lane. JOY unlike LOVE and GRACE Spinar had felt before. The jolly class reminder made the demon shudder as he pressed to a wall of a building to avoid some annoying carolers. These Christmas Town songs were sorely lacking in interesting material and well these particular carolers sounded tone deaf.

The watch pointed south and so he went.

Moving through the snow slowly to enjoy the weather Spinar let his eyes do the work for the most part. Making his map as he passed by memorable landmarks. Everything was calm and silent as night or it had been until Christmas music started to blare again. This time it sounded as if it were coming from a loud speaker. How did anyone sleep around here? Spinar sighed and poked a finger into ear, digging it a little in annoyance and maybe just maybe flipping some ear wax at a huge decorative candy cane a group of elves were dancing around.

The act caught the attention of said group and they stared at the demon, one yelling out as they pouted to him asking credentials. To which Spinar smilingly answered, "names Darien, I'm an exchange student from Halloween..working on snow magic." To demonstrate since the joyful little faces seemed more skeptical Spinar paused, summoning an small 1 feet tall Ice Golem. The elves clapped and awed, Spinar bent and whispered to his creature to go 'play' with them. It was brainless really so it would follow command until it's short life would end.

When the watch finally stopped Spinar found himself behind Sandy Claw's toy shop. And only a distance away from a set of rapidly jingling shoes sticking out of a trash can. A few curses into heading over and the demons lips were set in a firm smirk as he purred, peering down inside the trash bin, "need help handsome?" An elf was stuck, or appeared to be, a rather dirty and bearded elf. This one was a far stretch from the baby faced ones running around town.

Noel was his name and sanitation for the workshop was his game. Noel was a chain smoking elf with a bad attitude and smell. But for the right swap of Thanksgiving information Spinar was able to get something out of Christmas to take home. One swap of pin later and Spinar was heading away from a grinning elf towards the outskirts of the town. It was time to get back and oddly Spinar was ready to be on familiar territory.Blue fingers slid over then hit the black button on the strap of the watch, exactly as he had been instructed.

ToT Old Batty
Ready!

Quote:
3 / 3 Dice rolls
25 / 15 total score

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:56 am
Cheekiebirdiee
I'll edit in a real post here within the next week so we can wrap things up and there can be consequences for attracting suspicion and things, but since I'm so distracted I don't want to prevent you from posting for growth art since you've done more than enough for exam purposes, so this is a placeholder until I get my act together, hur hur.

CONGRATS SPINAR

U R OLD

XD

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas