Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Macular degeneration!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:00 am
This is my new eye condition goal. I want this. If I have this I will have no central vision at all, and I can only see through my peripherals. It seems weird but cool, I want it now. eek This beats glaucoma tunnel vision anyday. I want to have no central vision. Just peripheral. Yeah I'm crazy.

But if I have this combined with tunnel vision, then oh god, you could possibly say I'm blind. Cuz tunnel vision gets rid of your peripherals, and MDegeneration gets rid of central vision, so you would most likely be lind. Oh well, least the obsession will be gone for good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:10 am
My central vision is nothing but a huge black oval shape right now. it is. And I think it is getting bigger.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 pm
Anaya the Bee
My central vision is nothing but a huge black oval shape right now. it is. And I think it is getting bigger.
Ok it is huge. I have made my vision soo crazy that My central vision all I see is a huge black oval thing and no matter how hard I try, I can't see in front of me. Oh well. I am Beau and I see everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:11 pm
Urghh. All I see is a huge black ball in the center of my vision. Ir's scary but who cares; I see normally, but acared about the creepy ppl. Urghh It' s wierd seeing through my peripherals, I lovve you all but since I see you through my periperals.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff