MikuHinata1
Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:33 am
It is bordered to one side by a Cabal defensive wall, and skirmishes between the Vex and Cabal defenders occupying its many bunkers and trenches are common.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

You ask me if I have weapons
...I'll tell you,"No thanks, I have my own".

Within one of the bunkers sealed tight with air flow and a stable environment, Destan was relaxed on the table while they worked on his wounds. The doctor couldn't remove the metal piece in his skull but could fix the rest of his wounds with ease. As Destan woke up slowly, he groaned softly before looking at the mirror near him. As he stood up slowly, he saw his right eye was covered with an eye patch, knowing that the explotion took his right eye's sight. As he stood up slowly, the doctor tried to stop him before the hunter interfered, knowing that the master needed to see this. Destan stood up straight with his stitched up wounds and left prosthetic arm now ruined, he growled softly before he took off the arm. He set it down before taking apart the important, undamaged pieces which included the hidden blade and motor mechanic. With a soft smile, he grabbed a spare arm shell from within one of the cabinets before setting his arm up to work as his new arm. He then looked around before staring at himself in the mirror, speaking to himself softly,"They want a demon...I'll give them a demon.."
The hunters nodded before they opened up a door in their bunker which was Destan's personal armor collection. He only need two armor sets. One for sneaking missions while the other one was more for War. As he smiled brightly, Destan grabbed his sneaking suit but before he put his helmet on, his placed his cigarette between his lips, smoking it slowly to inhale the smoke of life and revenge. He knew it was the man who set his comrades and him up all those years ago, now wanting revenge. It was time Destan gave him some.

If you ask me to hand them over
...well..just don't ask me that.

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Someone gave me the name Silver Sonata...

Outside a pink-haired girl was looking for somewhere to rest and to try and patch up a rather disgusting looking wound on her side."Heh...guess it wasn't a wimp after all...ow...man this stings!"she complained but continued to walk anyway.
After walking for a couple more minutes she saw a bunker and sighed in relief."Oh goodie!if I could just get there before I pass out...I can treat...my...wou-"she didn't get to finish her sentence due to passing out from pain and from being tired right outside and a few feet away from the bunker.

...because he found me while i sang to the moon,bathed in moonlight.

(sorry...wasn't sure how to start it out hahaha...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

As the dust storms began to get severe nearby, Destan walked outside with his cane in his left hand and a custom made canon pistol in the other. He saw that there was a girl outside which made him sigh softly. He began to notice enemy Cabal soldiers began to form around her. This made Destan worry before smiling softly,"Time to start with a bang.."
Before one of the Cabal could aim their rifle at the woman's head, a large blast of brain matter escaped the right side of it's head. The soldier fell as the others looked around, not seeing where the shooter was. One of the soldiers looked around before it looked up quickly, getting stabbed in the head by Destan's cane sword. Blood flowed down to the sand as Destan began to get shot at by the two other soldiers, quickly being dodged before firing two shots from his canon pistol, making the Cabal drop with large holes in their foreheads. Destan groaned softly as he grabbed his cane sword from the soldier before sliding the blade back into it's sheath slowly. He then continued to walk to the woman before standing over her. He examined the wound before he looked over at his rogue hunters, telling them to bring her inside and have her wounds get patched up. The soldiers nodded before running over to the passed out woman, picking her up and taking her inside. Destan growled softly before he ordered some of his hunters to burn the Cabal corpses.

(Perfectly Fine smile )

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:03 pm
Silver Sonata

Upon being taken inside the bunker,the girl woke up."H-Huh? W-What? Where am I?"she asked with a hoarse voice and noticed she wasn't outside anymore.She groaned a little."I'm dead...aren't I? Hahahahaha...I died from the wound...that's just peachy."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"You would be if I didn't find you..", Destan replied as he stood still, taking off his helmet to show his face. He had an eye patch over his right eye and right above that eye patch was a piece of metal stuck in his skull. The wound seemed healed but to others, it made him look like a demon. As he placed a cigarette between his lips, Destan started walking closer to her before stopping three feet away from her, giving the medic enough space to work on her wound,"Why were you out there by yourself? Especially with no weapons or good armor..you must be suicidal.."
Destan rubbed his forehead softly before he looked over at the two hunters who gathered the corpses into a pile and begin to burn them. This made Destan sigh with relief before twirling his canon pistol back into it's holster,"Maybe I should ask you why you are even here...No one comes around here unless they are trying to find something."

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:24 pm
Silver Sonata

The girl flinched a little from hearing the voice and looked at Destan with a blank look."Well...good to know that I'm still alive!"she said and heard all of Destan's questions and sighed."First of all...I was lost and I need to get some weapons and armor and no...I'm not suicidal...and second of all...I wasn't looking for anything."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Destan stood there with a puzzled look on his face, rubbing his hairy chin slowly before he began to thin to himself,'She doesn't seem to be lying..but how did she get lost way out here'. Destan than inhaled some smoke from his tobacco cigarette, looking at the woman with his teal blue left eye. His face and body was scarred from an explotion that had happened a few days ago, he was still in much pain but thanks to his medics, the only thing that wasn't extracted was the metal piece in his forehead. They said if they tried to take it out, the piece could damage his brain, it was alright though. He had become a demon anyhow,"Well...listen, since the armor doesn't work for you now, I'll give you some new armor to help you out there in the world..but I want you owe me your loyalty and your secrecy. If you don't, I will kill you next time we meet and it will not be quick."
Destan then ordered one of his hunter rogues to walk to one of the large cabinets, grabbing some clothes that would fit this woman well. The clothing fit her hunter status as well as protect her in future battles. The medic finished stitching up her wound before walking away after patching it up. Destan crossed his arms with his left eye shining bright toward her,"Do we have a deal?"

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm
Silver Sonata

The girl listened to him and thought about what he offered..Hmmm...he seems trustworthy enough.she thought to herself as she sighed and looked at Destan."We have a deal...but I have just one question for you...oh and you have my loyalty and secrecy since how you seem trustworthy enough"
The girl gave him a small smile to show him that there was truth behind her words.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Destan nodded softly before throwing her a rifle with a soft smile on his face, the hunter handing the woman the hunter armor before everyone in the room besides Destan turned around. Destan smiled softly before speaking softly,"You can call me Mr. Frye, young one. Get changed in the changing room and I shall tell you your first mission."
Destan then looked over at one of the hunters before speaking to him about finding food, water, and supplies for them to survive. The hunter nodded and ordered a few of the other hunters in the room to follow him to gather supplies. They only had supplies to last them a few weeks at the most but if they were to make a true base, they would need to relocate and find a safer place to start Destan's plans.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:53 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

The girl caught the rifle and took the armor out of the hunter's hands gently.As she walked towards the changing room she looked at Destan."Charmed,Mr.Frye...you may call me Silver...oh and about that question...Will you be able to handle my recklessness?.she asked as she walked into the room to change.
After a few minutes Silver walked out in her new armor."Not bad...I could get used to this."she said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Are you ready for your first quest then, Silver Rook?", Destan spoke as he placed the helmet on the counter on the table, his left eye shinning a soft blue color, almost teal. His prosthetic hand was placed on the helmet before he began to speak of the first mission to the rookie,"If we are going to survive here on Mars, we are going to need multiple things including a home, food and water source, defenses. We need you to scavenge some parts for some defense posts while I search for a settlement wear we can truly stay."
Destan brushed his beard as his ghost appeared by his side, it's eye blinking before showing a 3-D map to the gang leader while he took a drag from his cigarette. There were so many choices but they had to make sure to be careful where they choose to settle,"We'll kill some aliens soon, we just need to survive first.."

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:21 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Silver looked at Destan in amusement."I suppose I'm ready for my first quest,Mr.Frye".she said as she smiled and listened to what else he had to tell her."Live on Mars hm? Well...it would be an interesting place to live I'll give it that".said Silver.She then heard what he said about the aliens as she smirked."Oh goodie...some fun!"she said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Destan chuckled softly as he rubbed his chin softly, staring at the map to plan. He quickly threw Silver her helmet before brushing his chin hair with his robotic hand, his metal fingers brushing against his beard softly while he had a puzzled look on his face. Destan then spoke with a worried tone in his voice,"The best place to start looking will be at The Trenchworks. Fair warning, you will encounter enemies there so be prepared before leaving..make sure your helmet is on tight before going out there too. If you done, your pretty eyes will fly out like a loony toon."

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:43 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Silver leaned in and looked at the map and caught her helmet."Hm...so all that has to be done is scouting and plan ahead for attacks."she said with another grin."I think I can handle something like that."
Silver then smirked at what Destan said."Ha! I'll make sure my helmet is on tight...just so you can continue to see my pretty eyes til the day you die."she said with a slight smirk.

(sorry about Silver...she can be a bit...flirty...at times)  
Meridian Bay (Mars)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff