Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
BANNING WONT MATTER, MUSIC STILL LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:58 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJrcWtM6jQ  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:59 am
Gaia can't get rid of me cuz music still lives on.

I know cuz I am probably as old as the stupid gaia mods who don't get paid, yet I work a real job and get paid 9.50$ an hour in New Mexico since minimum wage matters in the crappy Divided States of America.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:02 am
Yeah music is going to be the only thing that i will remember in this decade of my life. All my 20s is going to be about is music. Soo sad. crying Everything else sucks soo badly it sucks. But the only thing that is actually good is music. Music is the only thing that will make this decade still standing. It's cuz of music that i havent killed myself yet. Music is just too weird sounding that I have to see where it goes. So yeah.

Shows how much banning me doesn't matter, music still lives on. As well I have like a million dollars. (1000$ savings, 1800$ checking). It's like I am a big city.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:07 am
Saving for my parents wanting to go on a cruise in 2016. We are totally tagging along. so I am saving my money for that. Totally!!!!!!!!!!!  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 am
Wow you can get an angelic halo for 450$. I estimated. Not worth it if you could possibly get banned again. Stupid gaia.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games