Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Saya

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOURNAL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:37 am

8:00AM: Her Bedroom

Saya woke up to her alarm with Pitch Perfect's newest song, Flashlight.

8:10AM: Her Bedroom

She tucks away her crafting mess from the night before, her sewing kit of making little (NOT VOO-DOO) Deus Ex Dolls.

8:40AM: Kitchens

She tries to get into the Thanksgiving spirit by making pumpkin crunch, with a pecan and almond crust. She also bakes cookies on the side.

*8:42AM: Kitchens

She notices a sleeping Wilson and leaves him a pot of tea and a cookie on a napkin.

9:00AM Kitchens

She sits on a chair with her feet propped up, waiting for the entire mix to finish chilling. She takes small bites of her cookie, intensely watching the fridge, with a plate of cookies on the table next to her. There is now thirteen cookies.

9:01AM Kitchens

She shifts in her chair slightly and waits.

*9:02AM: Kitchen

She meets Shu, whose fashion sense is absolutely fabulous, along with a plate of pancakes.

*9:35: Laundry Room

She goes to the laundry room to discover her friend Sin has no shirt.

revenant aria

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 am
[9:02 AM] - Caferteria kitchen

Taking her plate of pancakes and sneaked into the communal kitchen for possible syrup or honey, she sniffed something really sweet and nice. Like a cat smelling scent of fish, she quickly traced up to the source. "What cookies are they? They smell really NICE~" The petite hunter scooted over and smiled at the pretty girl next to the cookies. She never see her before but she looked beautiful and cute, same as her clothes.

In her hands was a plate of steaming pancakes sans the honey.

revenant aria
I assume that means the common kitchen behind caferteria? If not, I can edit biggrin

OOC
Shu, a Death intermediate trainee. 4'7" petite Asian, cheerful and always smiling. Loves talking and animu, former cosplayer and game nerds.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:20 pm
[ 8:40 AM Kitchen ]

Anyone walking into the kitchen would find a sleeping figure hunched over the kitchen counter and surrounded by empty paper cups. Judging by the bag of coffee beans still lying around, one can assume this hunter had tried to overdose on caffeine, but had failed. Instead, he'd managed to lull himself into a nap.

Any attempts to wake this man seemed to rouse no response until much later, in which he raised his head to reveal an unusual lack of red-colored contacts, just thick-framed rectangular glasses that the man haphazardly adjusted while yawning loudly. "Yessir, thereportis...doone...."

revenant aria
hey HEY HEY!!! o /

Syusaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm
9:10 Elsewhere

Saya would receive a text that said: I smelled something delicious as I walked by. Don't forget to share with me. TWT - Sin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:16 am
[ 8:42 AM Kitchen ]

The sleeping figure would find himself next to a pot of tea that Saya repeated refilled with hot water until he woke up. Or at least, semi-woke up. The pot of tea was a small distance away, safeguarded from hazardous sleepy people. In the case that she wasn't there when he woke up, it had a small post it note.

"Please drink this decaf tea to feel better! ouo gaia_star " It also had a small napkin, with a cookie on it. That meant there were now eleven cookies.

Meanwhile Saya quietly stepped around him, plucking empty paper cups into a neat stack, inside the trash can.

[ 9:03 AM Kitchen ]

Saya was in the middle of wiping up the counters, when somebody entered the kitchen. She answered before she saw who the newest friend was, (anybody who complimented her on her cookies, was a friend in her book.)

"White chocolate chip cookies -"

Saya smiled back, her attention drawn towards the new female's hat. She was so colorful, the first thought she had was that this girl could be in the circus. Even Saya was quite blown away by her attire, excluding her own colorful choice. "Your stockings are amazing and that hat - is it possibly.. custom made?" Even as she spoke, Saya slid a fork and the pile of pancake syrups her way.

[ 9:11 AM Kitchen]

Eventually Saya would peer at the text, wondering if he wanted the cookie or pumpkin crunch. Hmmmm, maybe both?

Meegane
Yes ouo!! OMG SHU IS ADORABLE WHAT

Syusaki
OMG WILSOOOOOOON HI HI HIIII

Xaki
hi sin ouo!

revenant aria

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:38 am
[9:03 AM] - Caferteria kitchen

Shu smiled bigger seeing how friendly the taller girl was, "They smell nice and they look nice too, do you like baking?" The honey colored eyes resembled puppy eyes that might be saying: I love sweet treats so much. "Oh, my hat?" She touched the lion hat version 2.0 and said, "It was a gift from my sisters, birthday present and my stockings, I bought them online, two pairs and mix-and-match!" She raised up her legs one after another as she spoke. The hat didn't look like that before, but it was damaged in a mission, so she changed the design a little bit with the help of a friend good at sewing.

"Thank you," She poured the syrups abundantly onto her pancakes. "Hope you don't mind I've my breakfast here. After adding the shiny syrups, the worms in my tummy are urging me to swallow the pancakes!" She giggled, picked up the fork to cut her foods into small pieces. Then she stabbed one and put into her mouth, smiling blissfully as if she was in heaven. "Hmmmmmm, why pancake tastes so good~"

After she finished a piece from the plate, she put the utensil down. "Pardon my late introduction, I'm Shu from Death division. Nice to meet'cha."

revenant aria
I like Saya's design a lot before I got Shu, happy to have a chance to rp with you biggrin

P.S. She doesn't always wear the outfit in her cert, but more casual clothes. Let's assume she wear that in this~

OOC
Shu, a Death intermediate trainee. 4'7" petite Asian, cheerful and always smiling. Loves talking and animu, former cosplayer and game nerds.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 pm
[9:03 AM] - Caferteria kitchen

For whatever reason it seemed, Elio was bound to run into Shu. But she wasn't why he had come. No, he was just hungry, and it smelled like someone had baked something that might taste good for once.

"Oh hey now." He made his way towards what he guessed was the one who had been baking. "If you're the one who's making food, how much to get something edible?" Right to the point he also sent a passing grin to Shu.

"Ciao bambina."

revenant aria

Meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:41 pm
9:35 AM Laundry Room

Carrying a small load of laundry to wash, Brie stopped just behind the blonde female hunter. Blinking, she wasn't quite sure what all was going on, but something had her attention. Reaching out to tap her shoulder, she managed a smile before speaking. "Sorry, can I get by you? I need to throw these in to wash."

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Brie Hudson
Journal: Here
Division: Mist Hunter Trainee
Weapons: Chainsaw Blade Sword
Drabble Thread: Here
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MY CHARACTER: Appearance
Age 24 and 5'4" in height, Brie usually has some dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping well.

revenant aria
Throwing Brie in to meet Saya : D

Xaki
quoting you too, since the prompt says your character is here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:19 pm

[9:03 AM] - Kitchen

Saya smiled bashfully, linking her fingers behind her back nervously. "I do! It's a little hard to get the ingredients here sometimes though.." She replied, even as her gaze was drawn back towards the female's hat. As the female hunter poured a diabetes-worthy amount of syrup that Saya did not judge because every hunter and human was allowed their quirks. Especially in a place like this.

"I'm Saya from the Moon division. It's a pleasure meeting you." She tucked a cookie into a napkin, placing it in front of Shu.

She then looked towards the newest person who joined them. she blinked blankly, at Ellio. Oh-- the realization dawned on her a split second later. She couldn't blame him, not all the food was ... the most edible, when it concerned Deus's cooking. "Test runs are free, although I really .. cant .. guarantee... if they'll be time .. or ingredients for the next time." Too many incidents concerning death was always around the corner, so eat your cookies when you can.

Her phone beeped with a timer. Oh, it was laundry time now. She picked out two cookies, presumably for Ellio, placing them, tucked into a napkin, in his hands. The plate of cookies sat there on the table, with a small handwritten note that read: "Please take one if you're hungry ouo!" She bowed apologetically, with a sheepish expression.

"Sorry, I left my laundry and it should be done right about now - so excuse me!"

[9:35AM] - Laundry Room

"O-of course," She turned to see the cutest red head hunter. Had she heard Sin right? Kat saved this girl? That was amazing, as expected of Kat. If she managed to find her, Saya would talk to Kat later. But for now, laundry and shirts were really important. She turned to the side, stepping back.

Meegane

IStoleYurVamps

lividpeas

revenant aria

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:57 pm
[9:03 AM] - Cafeteria kitchen

"If I grab you ingredients, you can make a cake for me?" It sounded a bit abrupt but Shu didn't learn distance very well. When you presented friendliness, she would shorten the distance between you and hers into zero. "Or teach me make one....maybe? It's sad not having a birthday cake on birthday......" The petite hunter pouted. "You're so nice!"

Her awesome mood, however, ruined by the incomer. <What do you call that again, silly? Is that 孽緣?> Shut up. Shu put the pancake into her mouth and gritted the fork between her teeth. She rolled her eyes at the sigh of the male hunter and tried not to be rude in front of Saya. "We meet again, Elio."

Not wanting to be alone with the hunter, after she waved goodbye to Saya, she left the kitchen with her breakfast and picked a seat in the Cafeteria.

iStoleYurVamps

revenant aria
Thanks for the short rp, if you have time, I'd like to request prp later ^u^

OOC

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games