Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In the Life of (Falair) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:55 pm
9:00 AM - The Lost Clans Tower: Death Library

Falair had been spending much of her time in the tower getting settled in. And by settling in that meant she had been swiping books for the past month or so from the Death Library.

Her drive to become a Sage was fueled more and more by each and every book she could come across. Soon she would take her job test and her new path would open up to her.

10:15 - The Forbidden Forest

She had decided today to study outside of the tower. A little more...fresh air she supposed might help her a bit. The mare was still nursing a bit of a hang over from a little honey wine she had consumed the other day. So her head was still swimming a bit, but she had her wits about her at least.

Plopping down in front of a tree she flipped open her newly acquired book. Brown eyes skimming over its pages as she flipped each one methodically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:41 pm

For someone who got a slight thrill out of sneaking up on others, Na'ima wore far too much noisy jewelry to ever success in such a thing. "So this is what you have been up to?" She asked with amusement as she approached her sister.

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:18 pm
9:01 AM - The Lost Clans Tower: Death Library

She had been reaching for a book on a very tall shelf when a voice broke the silence of the library. A familiar voice. Her sister's voice. Still standing on her tip toes, she turned her head slightly. A smile on her lips as the form of her older sister came into view. "Ah ah, yes."

Shoot she had been caught. But then, Na'ima didn't know she had intended to take the book and not necessarily return it. She quickly grabbed the book before falling back flat onto her feet. "The Death Library is minimal but there are some books here that are interesting enough."

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:23 pm

She smiled. Cute. "It is..though I could have sworn there were a few more books than this..." She looked around, eyes narrowing with her curiosity. Perhaps Nergui had taken a few more for her work. Shrugging, Na'ima turned to Falair again. "What books?"

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Mmmm, Na'ima looked suspicious. Well, she wouldn't know. Falair would return them, possibly. Maybe. "Its been a while since you've been here so I'm sure your memory is not quite accurate." She waved a dismissive hand before holding up the book. "Ones about ancient creatures. Ones not seen for many many centuries or believed to be extinct. I want to find them."

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:59 pm

That was a rather quick dismissal. Hm. But Falair's goal was certainly interesting. "Oh yes? Like what?" She asked with genuine interest as she approached her sister.

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Good. Na'ima didn't feel up to investigating furthur. Its not like she took a whole bunch of books. Or the really important ones. Just ones that caught her fancy. "There is a creature that humans call a....yew knee korn." At least that was how she thought it was pronounced. "Its a horse with a horn that has healing properties. There are others as well that many humans believe no longer exist or never existed at all."

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:51 pm

A...what? Na'ima blinked, thought hard, and then chuckled. "A unicorn, yes. I know of them." She moved to drape her arms over her sister's shoulder and rest her head beside Falair's, bumping her cheek against her in a little nuzzle. "Did you know there are different kinds of unicorns in human legend?"

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Falair quietly slipped the book nonchalantly into one of her larger pouches before slipping an arm around Na'ima's waist. "I know they come in various colors. Does that make them so different? Like an elemental might be?" Now she was really curious about these horned horses.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Wrath was sort of beginning to get sick of the priestesses always calling on him to fetch things. It was like they damned mares didn't possess legs of their own! So here he was, sent to the library to get a book.

He didn't even notice the two famine mares. He was too focused on his goal, while feeling slightly irritated that he was roped into doing it to begin with. Approaching the bookshelves, a metal claw glided along the spines of several volumes as he read them, searching for the one in particular he had been sent for.

But it was missing. Of course it was. And this would somehow be his fault, he was sure.

Letting out an annoyed sound from the back of his throat, he turned to leave.

And that was when he noticed Falair and Na'ima.

"........What are you doing in here?"

eight
yayoi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Na'ima blinked and looked down at Falair slipped the book into her bag. Hm..curious. But she soon looked up again as if she had seen nothing. "Mm, no. There are good ones, the pure and beautiful seen only by virgin maidens, but then there are ones that kill. It is fascinating what humans come up with, though I suppose now I am curious if there is any truth to these stories." She shrugged. "After all, stories need to start somewhere, and humans often get their ideas from what is around them, do they not?"

She swayed side to side with her sister, looking thoughtful now. Were they horsemen, perhaps? Now she wanted to know as well. "If you require my assistance to find one of these unicorns, it would be my honor, sister." She kissed her temple, remaining there after and just holding the younger mare. Na'ima did feel as if she had been neglecting her in favor of--

Wrath.

Golden eyes opened wide as she lifted her head to look around until she found Wrath, and when she did she found herself helpless against a wide smile at the sight of him. "Look, sister. He mocks me for all of my questioning, and then he greets me with one of his own." Her voice then changed in tone, an implied whisper with no real volume change. "I think he likes me, but do not tell him that I have him figured out." She released her sister for the most part, her arms dropped to instead hug one of Falair's arms and settle her chin on the younger mare's shoulders, her attention still on Wrath.

"Famine does not keep a library, and my sister is training to become a Sage, something I feel she will excel in. I saw her coming up this way so I was curious why she was here, so I followed her~. Do you know how difficult it is to trail someone when you make noise with every step? Very." She tilted her head. "What are you doing here? Do you have a scholarly side to yourself that you have kept secret from me?"

Yayoi
Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:49 pm

"Ooohhhhh." Falair's lips made an 'o' shape as she listened to her sister. Ones that killed? Oh my. They sounded much more interesting than ones only seen by virgins. Of course, if she took a group of Horsemen along with her to find a white one no one would have probably been able to see it.

Well there goes that idea.

"I plan to gather a small group for an expedition once I have enough information of the creatures I wish to find. And pass my test. You are welcome to come along, sister." She already had at least one other Horsemen roped into her endeavor.

Falair's eye twitched at the male voice. Eyes darting towards the tall stallion. Had he seen her slip the book into her pouch? No...he didn't seem to take any notice. "Are you even sure he knows how to read?" He really didn't seem the type. "Perhaps he is just lost."

Eight
Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Rolling his eyes would have probably been quite foalish, so Wrath managed to refrain from doing so, but only barely. Instead, he stood taller, straighter, and crossed his arms over his broad chest, in an attempt to look more authoritative.

"There are parts of you I like, yes." He admitted. "Your mouth only makes the list because it can do more than just ask questions." A small smirk, though he thought he might have to apologize for that one later.

His attention diverted slightly towards Falair, and his eyebrows rose. "I am right here, and I am on priestess business."

He stared at them both a moment longer, gaze flicking from one to the other before letting out a long sigh. "It is just my bad luck that I've managed to fail in my task, as the required volume appears to be missing. I suppose I will have to find some other way to appease her....With so many talents that the priestesses seem to find appealing, it may just be that I can salvage my good standing."

His eyes had stopped on Na'ima, while one metal clad finger idly stroked one of the feathers attached to the belt around his waist.

eight
yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Na'ima did roll her eyes, however. "Rathsvith," she very nearly hissed, even making a motion to cover Falair's ears despite the fact that she was a grown mare and had already heard what he said. "My sister does not need to hear such things." He did that on purpose. Though Falair didn't help. She sighed, giving Falair's ear a slight tug. "Manners, Falair," she warned.

Priestess business? Na'ima blinked, looking toward Wrath with curiosity. What was he doing with a priestess? Though..she supposed it wasn't out of the question. Not all priestesses had guardians to order around, or their guardians were off for whatever reason, it just made sense they would turn to the next capable soldier to fetch things. Interesting that what she needed was missing from here..and Falair had stowed that book away in her bag. Na'ima glanced at her sister with a narrowed side-eyed look. What else had she stolen? Before she could inquire about her sister's behavior Wrath continued with something that actually made her give pause. Golden eyes widened as she slowly turned to look Wrath's way again, and for a moment her heart felt like it stopped as he brought her attention to the feathers on his belt.

Delicate hands tightened on her sister for a brief second, and there was the softest sound of a sharp intake of breath. Na'ima then cleared her throat, shook her head, and then released her beloved sister. "I see, well, good. Off you go, then. Go apologize to your priestess, Rathsvith," she spoke quickly and sharply, though with a strange and unfamiliar quality to her voice. She turned to Falair and laid a kiss against her temple again. "I am going now, I have an errand that needs taking care of. I will visit you later, sister." Smiling for the younger mare, she stepped away from her to make her way toward the exit of the library. She paused as she neared Wrath, her smile faltering and instead falling into something dangerously neutral.

"Have fun with your priestess," she murmured quietly to him before continuing past him and out.

Yayoi
Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 pm

All of a sudden the sound of carnival music began to play in Falair's head as she kind of just stroked off for a second. Blinking as Na covered her ears. The tightness of her sister's grasp kind of pinched but Falair said nothing.

As Na'ima left though she merely smiled as the kiss then looked back and forth between her sister and Wrath. Na'ima. Then Wrath. Na'ima. Wrath. Then Na'ima was gone. The young mare clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, twirling a piece of blue hair around her finger. "Smoootthhhhh...."

Eight
Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas