[PRP] (Adventure) Dinner Theatre (YOLO feels) [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. One thing must be made clear: One Life To Live absolutely knew that manual labor was beneath her. To work was to... ugh, dirty the hooves and besoil the mind. But this was an undercover operation. She had to be on the lookout... for any interesting news, and for him. She'd noticed couples, singles, and groups moving off towards a quiet clearing; this would be a good enough place to pretend to work.  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:24 pm
As she snooped around, she listened intently to a pair of kin digging at some gourds. Ugh, nothing important about them. Some flowers caught her attention, however- now those were worthy of consideration! She picked several of them; she'd give them to her tribe-mates as presents. No need to say that she found them herself.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:31 pm
One Life snuck around the clearing, pointedly ignoring a familiar-looking doe who had nodded in acknowledgement of her clear superiority. She couldn't be that important if she was out here alone- nobody that plain-looking could be on a clandestine mission like herself. As she tiptoed along, she came across a small patch of delicious-smelling greens. Radishes! Oh, how wonderful! She uprooted the entire garden without a thought and dove into the tangy roots- she was simply famished. Whoever planted these must have had her in mind!  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Partying with the lesser folk was not typically her thing, but All Your Pretty Feelings was just so BORED. There was no drama in the tribe, no breakdowns to keep her entertained. So perhaps the common kin would have tears to shed by her hoof. But... they needed food. What a terribly dull task. Stilling her tongue of her complaints, Pretty headed out to find herself (and nobody else!) food.

...And wasn't this interesting? Stopping at the entrance to the clearing, Pretty cocked her head to the side.

"Well, well, well. It seems I wasn't the only one in need of fresh air from the family, was I?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:01 pm
One Life froze at the intrusion, but drew back her lips into a smile immediately as she realized who it was approaching her. This was one of the Mothers' favored, and so she simply must be nice. "Oh yes, have you seen some of the ruffians around the bonfire? Most uncouth. And the..." she looked around, then leaned in and whispered conspiratorially. "..the smells. I don't mean to be rude, but my goodness some kin just have no standards. This little clearing is a blessing, isn't it? Lovely flowers, such soft moss- I think I may have to lie down, really, it's so quiet and so beautiful, and I need to refresh myself from the sheer energy that this party is taking." She paused for a moment, then remembered. "You know, there's some delicious radishes over there, if you'd like some," she said, pointing with a hoof. "Some kin was thoughtful enough to plant them there and then leave them for others."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:37 pm
There was the respect she deserved. Batting her eyelashes prettily, Pretty offered her sibling a smile, entering the clearing more properly.

"It's almost a shame they exist within our swamp, isn't it? I keep hoping to find a buck or two to take home and play with, but they're all just so terribly dull. The Mothers would never approve of this debauchery," she sniffed haughtily, literally and metaphorically turning her nose up at the prospect. But then, this one- One Life, wasn't it?- was offering her peace to this little sanctuary. Perhaps it was not the drama she sought, but it was... nice, in its own way. She did rather enjoy being kissed up to.

"I do believe I may join you in a radish, since you were so kind to offer. And perhaps we'll find something else tasty to partake in?"

All Your Pretty Feelings inspected the area, and her eyes brightened.

"In fact.. I do believe I spy more over there."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:50 pm
When she got over to the radishes, All Your Pretty Feelings regarded them, a curious look upon her face. They would suffice, to say the least. Smiling to herself, Pretty nibbled on a few, making certain to save the best-looking ones for her dear sister. Despite herself, she found herself yawning.

"Oh- pardon me," she laughed daintily, raising a hoof to block her mouth. "Would you be terribly offended if I took a quick nap? I don't mean to be rude to you in the slightest, but the commonplace kin exhausts me." She smiled softly.

"I mean, you could join me, if you so desired."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:11 pm
"Ooh yes, a nap would be just lovely. You know, there's some extremely fragrant flowers over here- why don't we lie down where it smells nice. The soot and ash of that fire- it's enough to make the senses weep with despair."

As she slept, she dreamed. It was a short dream, and strange, but still a dream. There were radishes- hundreds of them- radishes with tiny, tiny legs, all running up and down a big hill. Odd, that dream of hers.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces