Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Gossip girls [Chel/Gretchen] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:53 pm
A bag of chips, as promised, and one chipper Death trainee showed up at Chel's door not too long after the conversation on twitter. It had been a while, too long, since Gretch had spent any amount of significant time with the other girl, and it was high time she remedy this. The disaster at the life labs had kept her busy, the mental strain that had come along with clean up of injured and dead hunters had sent her running into Isaac's arms on a nightly bases. Hiding out, trying forget the awful things she had kept on seeing.

Now, with the clean up mostly over, and her work load returning to something close to normal, the girl was feeling notably better. Less hermity, at the very least.

So she brought up a hand, knocking out a silly little melody against Chel's door, then waited.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 pm
Chel wasn't without fault either; between the Delta mission, her own golem work and fixing up an entire Victorian house before a Halloween due date she hadn't really had time for small chit chat with friends.

Which was a problem because Chel's whole life was small chit chat with friends.

"S'open!" she yelled, already comfortable in her bean bag chair with many blankets and comfy things around. Yes they were slightly stained and yes they had holes but they were comfy okay. That was what mattered.

She had also pulled out hot cocoa and some pretzals with chocolate dip from the winter day storage because friendship.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:35 pm
Upon entering the room Gretchen was pleased by her choice to wear comfy flannel pants(wonder woman) and a tank top. Pajamas, more or less, with dark hair pulled back into a pair of loose braids. It looked as thought hey had an evening of curling into soft blankets and cushions, as well as delicious snacks.

"Heya pretty lady! Miss me?" She grinned, closed the door behind her, and headed over to sink down next to the beanbag chair, offering up the chips as tribute.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm
Considering Chel didn't have pants and was only wearing one of Jack's enormous band t-shirts (thank you extra-tall sized boyfriend), Gretchen was already a remarkable step ahead in the presentable department.

Rather than letting her remain on the ground next to the beanbag, Chel gestured Gretchen off the ground in a "get over here" kind of motion. "Hello hello~" she said, matching Gretchen's grin.

What was truly remarkable was that Chel had to set aside paperwork to make room for Gretchen. Chel was doing paperwork and the apocalypse was definitely coming.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:50 pm
Gretch flashed the other girl a 'well if you insist' sort of smirk before climbing up onto the beanbag with her, marveling a bit as Chel shifted around a stack of paper work. "Wow, that's a first," she teased, poking a knuckle into Chel's ribs playfully.

But paper work.

It was actually a little alarming.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:09 pm
Chel gave her a scowl as she pulled the other blankets around the twosome, successfully creating a girl cocoon of snacks and warmth. Chel was pleased.

"Yeah yeah, yuck it up. I been pullin' my load okay. Jack's always busy and Chris' ******** off somewhere. Plus they haven't given me any minions-" She began poking Gretchen's side to emphasize the word, "-who can do all that s**t for me."

beejoux

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 am
Gretchen's smile just grew wider a the scowl as she settled in beside her fellow Death, warm and snug beneath the blankets.

Then there was retaliatory rib poking, and the brunette let out a shriek, swatting at Chel's hand until it had retreated back and away from her. "Then why don't you ask for a minion," she countered warily, hands up and at the ready to defend herself should Chels get the itch to start poking again.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:12 am
Chel squinted at Gretchen. "Does Caelius look like the kinda guy you ask fer favors from?" She pulled her hair to one side and then imitated glasses on her face. "He'd probably be like how dare you interrupt me from putting more sticks up my a**- OFF WITH YER HEAD."

A very realistic Caelius impression.

beejoux

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:04 pm
A slow blink from the girl with the fake leg, then a laugh. "Alright, point taken. But maybe you could ask Mark. He seems a let less homicidal." Lecherous, certainly, but harmless otherwise.

Gretchen made a grab for one of the mugs of hot cocoa, eyes lighting up just a bit as she brought it up to her lips and sipped at the steaming contents. It had been ages since she'd had hot cocoa.

"So what is all this you're working on, anyways?"

chiickadee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:07 pm
"Yeah Mark's cool," she agreed. Lecherous wasn't really a trait Chel had a problem with, especially when she was a few steps away from joining in Mark's activities.

She was pleased by Gretchen's expression regarding the cocoa, adjusting her arm so as to not interrupt the experience. "What I'm workin' on? That's classified~" She wiggled fingers for extra pizzazz.

beejoux

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:14 pm
That earned a roll of honey colored eyes. "Oh, okay. Classified, she says," Gretchen drawled out lazily, lips never quite leaving the rim of her mug. "I see how it is." She was just teasing, really. If the work really was classified, Gretch didn't need to know details.

Curious those she may be.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:50 pm
"I'll cut you a deal." A phrase often heard from Chel. "You tell me 'bout the cute boys yer bangin' with all the deets and I'll tell you what I'm working on."

Followed by a long, expectant sip of her own cocoa.

beejoux

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:30 am
Gretchen lowered her mug enough to smile, then brought it up again for a long drink as she pretended to consider the offer. It was the reason she was there, wasn't it? "It's not a terribly long list." Something she might have been woeful about if things weren't working out so nicely as was.

"Do ya know Dylon?" Considering how long Chel had been on the island, she had to figure she did. If not personally, then at least by name. "He was the first, not long after I woke up. Very fun boy." It had only been once, but that wasn't a mark against him.

"Since him, though, I've been spending most of my time with Isaac." And she smiled warmly. "The big Nordic fella. "

chiickadee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:22 am
"Long don't mean good~" Chel chirped, and she meant that in a multitude of ways.

She listened diligently to Gretchen's list. Dylon she didn't know as a person, but she had seen the name on twitter. She didn't remember much, so he was categorized as "not memorable."

At the way Gretchen smiled at the mention of Isaac's name, Chel began incessantly poking her side. "Ooooh, Gretchen got a cruuuush. Gretchen and Isaac sittin' in a tree-'

beejoux

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:46 pm
The poking resulted in another high pitched squeal, and Gretchen very nearly dropped her hot chocolate. "Stop! Stopstopstop I'm gunna spill. Cut it out!" She threw a couple of elbows at Chel's side until the other girl ceased her assault.

"Yeah, I like him. He's sweet to me, 'n that accent." Gretch made a small, happy hum, before turning a grin on Chels. "He makes me these little critters. Carves'em out of wood."

chiickadee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces