Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Black Family ~ Accepted~Please Delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:26 am
Family Members:

Ferb Black ~ 30
Haiden Black ~ 30

- Accepted by Weasley 10/15/15
- Update to Ferb Accepted by Weasley 12/4/15

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 pm
Hi, my name is Ferb Black

I'm a Male

I'm 30 years old.

My birthday is October 1st, 2003

I work in Crazy Wolf Music Hall and Bar as the Owner

My dream job is Where I am currently

My blood status is Pure Blood

The house I was in was The snake House, part of the Dark Mark Institute of wizards in the U.S.

I was in the class of 2021

I'm interested in Guys

I'm currently with Nobody

I may seem professional, Brave and intelligent but I'm really just showing it. Underneath I am a jokester and have a tendency to be afraid of the worst. I always trust people to easily unless warned ahead of time. I also would be nowhere if I didn't receive help. I am a happy-go-lucky sort of guy that is generally nice, but if you get on my bad side, you will regret it.

My background story is that my twin brother, Haiden, and I grew up in the U.S. and attended the Dark Mark institute for Wizards. Upon graduation our entire family decided to move here to London, England while in search of greater things. I went immediately searching for Auror jobs throughout europe. I started at a small wand shop in Diagon Alley called ollivanders, you may have heard of it. Well it was there that a Ministry Auror came in. We got talking and it only confirmed my thoughts on wanting to become one, so I went to apply for the Ministry of Magic as an Azkaban Guard. I got the job, stayed at it for a few years before I applied to be part of the the Department of Magical Law Enforcement where I was assigned to be put on patrol. I currently am the Head of Magical Law Enforcement Patrol

I enjoy reading, doing puzzles, working out, singing and problem-solving

I despise cleaning, doing finances, Seeing Blood, people who will not admit to wrong-doings when it is obvious they did the crime and I hate doing nothing but sitting at a desk.

I'm afraid of Spiders

My strengths are spell casting and Problem solving

My flaws are I am not good at swimming, I am not good at making life or death calls.

I look like Mitchel Musso

My wand is a 12 inch, Alder wood, with Phoenix Feather core

My pet is a Fox named Ash

My O.W.L. Scores Were: 10

Defense against the Dark Arts: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O
Charms: E
Wandless Magic: O
Muggle Studies: E
History of Magic: O
Herbology: E
Wizard Law: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were: 7
Potions: O
Defense against the Dark arts: O
Charms: E
Herbology: E
Wizard Law: O
Wandless Magic: O  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Hi, my name is Haiden Black

I'm a male

I'm 30 years old.

My birthday is October 1st, 2003

I work in The Department for the regulation and control of magical creatures as Head of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures

My dream job is the one I am currently working

My blood status is Pure Blood

The house I was in was The Snake house, part of the Dark Mark Institute of Wizards in the U.S.

I was in the class of 2021

I'm interested in Both males and females

I'm currently with Nobody

I may seem Intelligent and focused but I'm really a friendly guy who likes to have fun and help people. I like to read and love to learn. I am one that is very friendly, even to those who get on my bad side, nobody can get my mood down. I am known to travel around alot.

My background story is that my twin brother, Ferb, and I grew up in the U.S. and Attended the Dark Mark Institute for Wizards. We used to be known as the unbreakable duo. Upon graduation, our entire family up and moved to London, England for a chance to explore greater opportunities. I have been interested in magical creatures and started to pursue a career in that through the Ministry of Magic. I started out in assisting magizooligists study dragons and hippogriffs. One of those trips lead me to Africa for a year where I started to prove I could study and help magical creatures with ease. I was able to study the Drawl, or as muggles call it,the Dodo bird. With that I watched the creatures in their natural habitat. It was then I definitely knew I was where I belonged. I went then to become a Magizoologist so I could go on even more research trips to study these magnificent creatures. After a couple years in that, I was able to get the position of being the head of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures.

I enjoy learning about magical creatures, reading, partying, hanging out with friends, taking care of magical creatures

I despise People who harm magical creatures, cleaning, people who show no respect for nature, when magical creatures are used for entertainment and being stuck away from nature.

I'm afraid of Fire

My strengths are Helping creatures, knowing about any kind of creature he comes across.

My flaws are that I try to do too many things at once, I get emotionally hurt whenever a creature is harmed.

I look like Andrew Luck

My wand is a 12 inch, Weeping Willow wood, with a centaur hair core

My pet is a Crup named Max

My O.W.L. Scores Were: 7
DADA: E
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Herbology: O
Potions: E
Ancient Runes: E
History of Magic: O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were: 5