Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Awake] Serenity Disrupted (Sitara, Snowball, and Cavansite) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm
Life had been serene, a perfect picture of what the life of the average teenage life should have been. Even with the stress of classes and the ever depressing news of disappearances and the like, Sitara was pleased with her life.

She moved down the streets of Destiny City, a song in her heart and dance in her step. It was common to see her like this, though it was much more normal to see her dancing. She lived for the dance, lived for music, and it graced her life in everything she did. It was a perfect life, one that she wouldn't trade for anything in the world, and it showed in the naive, shining smile on her face.

Little did she know, today would be a day that changed everything. Her little, perfect world would be turned upside down and placed on its pretty little head.

She stopped at one of the many stoplights between Crystal Academy and her home, she leaning over to adjust one of her knee high socks. She had stayed abit later than normal, having to finish some research. As she stood straight again, her phone rang. "Hello? Mama?" Her smile only grew, she giggling as she continued on her way. "Yes, I am almost home..."

LP

orangeish sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:48 pm
Sometimes Cavansite had to go out and do things for herself. Staying around Painite was wonderful and all, but sometimes she had to figure things out for herself. Tonight she was going to learn how to pull starseeds. She was sure that Gently would love to have a lovely present of a starseed laying in a beautiful box…and she was going to figure out how to provide that.

She was watching a girl who did look familiar…but honestly that didn’t matter to her now. This girl was going to provide her with her first starseed trophy, even if she was someone that she taught…because those clothes, it looked like a Crystal Academy uniform so…

So what?

The lieutenant closed the distance between herself and the girl and reached out, hitting the call end button on the phone. “Oh, your poor mama. How sad she’s going to be when you never make it home, won’t that be awful?” Well s**t. It was one of her students. She couldn’t back down. She just couldn’t.

Sorry Sitara. This wasn’t going to be anything personal.

serpentsong

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 pm
LP

orangeish sherbert

The shock that painted itself over Sitara's face lingered for a time, she starting into the face of a woman, and not just that, but one with guts. She blinked her eyes, head cocking to the side as she took her phone back against her chest. "I'm sorry, but I was talking to my mum, of you needed something..."

Her large, innocent, eyes blinked, taking in what the woman had just said to her. Why would she not make it home? She was only blocks away, and the not was fine. Certainly she would make it in less than five minutes, unless...

She took a step back from the woman, her legs suddenly shaking as she backed toward the direction of her house. "My mum will be missing me. I had better take my leave. I am sorry if my talking distracted you..." her speed only hastened, she turning and taking off at a near run as she clung to her phone and bag. No, things life this didn't happen to the sweet girls, she had to be safe, right?

She had be spending so much time with her thoughts that she missed the dip in the road, her ankle twisting, she screaming and falling to the ground, curse her night vision, and curse her shaking legs. She glanced back, trying to see if she was in the clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Cavansite stood there and watched the girl take off running. It was so amusing…the little thing thinking she could just get away like that. When she fell…oh, the lieutenant just lost it then, bursting into laughter. That scream was just so…so precious. No wonder Painite enjoyed screams so much. No wonder she found so much pleasure in the subtle way you could…toy with them…

It was intoxicating knowing that she instilled that much fear.

Either that or the girl got hurt from the fall, but, she was hoping it was because she was afraid. Or maybe it was a mix of the two.

Slowly, painfully slowly Cavansite walked over and knelt beside Sitara. “That was cute. Are you going to try to run again, or are you going to be nice and quiet and let this be easy? I promise it will be better if you just let shut up and let me do what I need to do.”

Though…what she needed to do, that was a different ball game. It was just put hand in chest and bring out starseed, right? Right.

Her hand reached out, fingertips resting half an inch away from Sitara’s chest. “It’ll all be over soon.”

LP
Save her Snowball!!!!!!!

serpentsong

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 pm
A cat had been following the Negaverse agent when he found what perhaps was a senshi. Though he sighed when the girl ran and now there was an issue. The girl ran from the negaverse agent and then tripped and twisted her ankle.

He looked fairly irritated and just sighed moving, "Hey Nega-butt!" He called, before aiming a forehead lazer at the Negaverse agent's own forehead when she looked at him. Hoping even if he didn't hit his intended target it'd at least stun the negaverse agent so he could figure out what he was doing.

"Honestly," He muttered watching the negaverse agent for a moment.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm
Cavansite paused, fingers still half an inch away, when someone called out to her. Clearly they were calling out to her, calling for a Nega Butt. “Excuse me, Nega Butt? That’s Ms. Nega butt to you…cat?”

She gave a very quizzical look, before crying out as something hit her right between the eyes.

The dark evening went even darker with that and the lieutenant crumpled.

LP

serpentsong

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Snowball's paws went up to his cheeks "Ohhhh sorry, Ms. Nega Butt have a nice nap."

His fur ruffled as he then turned to the girl looking her up and down, "Now then, lets get you taken care of before our lovely guest wakes up huh?"

He didn't give the girl much chance to say anything as he gave a little twisted back flip; allowing a pen to clatter to the ground. "If you don't mind," He picked up the pen with his mouth and handed it too her; once she held the pen he sat down and smiled, "Repeat after me please. Kastra Power, Make-up!"

He also slid her a cell phone as he watched the negaverse agent. "Senshi phone, keep that with you, it's important and works like a normal phone but you can only call order-aligned folks with it. So Cats, Knights, and Senshi. I do apologize for such silly and quick notion-ed antics. I just don't want our guest to wake up and you be ill informed, "While you'll find your ankle may not feel better it maybe easier to stand on it."

Of course Snowball was also fighting a headache as he spoke but tried not to allow that to blur his trains of thought. "Any questions besides, oh my god are you a talking cat? Because yes, I am a real talking cat."

Orangish Sherbert

Serpentsong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:18 pm
LP

orangeish sherbert

Sitara had inched afew sort inches away from her attacker, her eyes locked on the hand that had been reaching for her. She actually shaking as small pleas felp from her lips. She had never done anything to deserve this. She was sweet, innocent, things like this didn't happen to people that were genuinely good.

It was only when she heard another voice in the distance, and then a flash of blinding light, that she knew she was saved. Though before she was even able to thank her rescuer there was another thing to confuse her. Not only did this cat talk, which apparently was something she was not suppose to mention, but it also had given her some strange pen.

She took the phone and instantly tucked it into her pocket, she then looking at the small stick before cocking her head. "I don't understand, she is knocked out right? Why can't we just run?" She did her best to get up on her twisted ankle, hobbling abit to get her footing before holding out the pen in front of her and speaking those words.

"Kastra Power! Make Up!" Near instantly she was enveloped in a golden light, her body feeling warm as if wrapped in a comforting embrace. She closed her eyes, taking in the feeling. When she opened them once more she was startled. Her clothing had changed, the soft cotton shifted to a light silk skirt and and a lovely overdress. About her neck was a collar, and as she moved her head the soft tinkling of metal and jewels sang in her ears.

"What in the world?" She blinked, her one good eyes starting at Snowball, confusion painted on slightly parted lips.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:34 pm
"I get the talking cat thing a lot . . . so I figured I may as well get that one out of the way," he explained. Snowball's tail twitched as he watched her, chuckling a little when she asked if the negaverse agent was knocked out why couldn't they run. "Well, we can't run because you're a guardian of Justice. In this case it seems you maybe the Senshi of Karma . . . " There was a pause as he looked between her and the Lt.

"Fitting." He added as he stretched a little, "Anyways you're duty is to defend good, and defeat evil. In you're own special way of course. A Sailor Senshi. She was going to go for you're Starseed, just so you know."

There was another beat, "A starseed is basically a magical embodiment of your soul, don't let them take that from you or anyone else. The negaverse can steal that or your energy. Depending on the mood the agent is in. There's some that are okay, but mainly just be careful. You'll learn through Auras who's order and who's chaos; and by the way they act who'll attack you on site as far as chaos goes. Dark Mirrors are interesting because they're chaos but they seem to be more neutral chaos."

He was clearly biding time watching Cavansite for when she woke up, "You may want to make sure there's at least a little distance between you two though. Oh, by the way Captains and Generals can teleport, we've gotten lucky with a Lt. it's occasionally better to make them run from you instead of you run from them. This one'll be good practice for you though since she can't teleport."

serpentsong

orangeish sherbert
Snowball's smack talkin' the passed out LT.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:00 pm
LP

orangeish sherbert

The young woman blinked, listening to the cat as he explained to her the reasons behind why she was not able to run, and also what the intent of the woman that dared attack her was.

She looked at the woman as she laid there, her eyes narrowing as she she thought about how this woman wanted to steal her soul, it was crazy, all of this was crazy! "I can't be a warrior for justice. I am just a high school student, and not the best one at that."

She took afew steps back from her attacker, she ever watching her with wary eyes. "What should I do? I have never thought with anyone before in my life. I have not even hit anyone on accident, and that is skill, because my sight is terrible." She bit her lip, sucking on the skin as she tried to weigh out the pros and cons of this. "I don't get a choice in this, do I?"  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:10 pm
Damn. Damn that had hurt. Cavansite raised a hand to her forehead, rubbing it gingerly and giving a small hiss of pain. What the hell had that cat done, shot her with something? How stupid was that. She sat up, shaking her head to try to clear her vision and paused, frowning. Not only had that cat shot her…but the cat had clearly done something to get the civilian to safety and called a senshi there. Damnit.

So much for a quick and easy time of stealing a starseed…

“Well, whatever. You can’t…ah.” She rubbed her head again and sighed. “Stupid damn cat! You can’t keep that civilian hidden forever you know, and you think I’m afraid of some dumb little senshi, because. Trust me…I’m not.”

It was actually the first time she had seen a senshi…but she wasn’t afraid, not in the slightest…honestly, this girl almost looked afraid to be there.

Perfect. She could turn that fear into absolute terror…but…maybe the senshi wasn’t even her biggest issue. The damn cat was. So…she would make sure both of the idiots before her lost those precious starseeds that they held within them.

“I’ll get you, kitty kitty. And that’s a shame. I used to like cats a lot.”
Not anymore though. Not anymore.

serpentsong

LP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:08 am
Snowball couldn't help but twitch his nose a bit as the idea she thought this was crazy, why did everyone think this was crazy!? He sighed and shook his head, "Yes, you are a warrior for Justice. You can fight bad guys and by a high school student. Others have done it, don't fret you'll get the hang of it before you know it."

He pondered the question of what should she do, "Nope you don't get much choice. You can try to run from it. Though it'll always catch up with you. Or you can run towards it." He added, as he shifted on his paws.

"Now then, you have a magical attack, if you think about it you should be able to call up the name." His fur bristled when the negaverse lt threatened him. "By the way, if you didn't notice she's awake. Now's the best time to actually think positively."

serpentsong

orangeish sherbert

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:17 pm
LP

orangeish sherbert

As the cat before her confirmed her fears, she bit her lip. There was no way out of it, it was stuck in this fight, and probably many to come.

She closed her eyes, hearing the taunting of the woman before her. Even the enemy didn't think she was a threat. Maybe they were right. She had never fought before. She didn't have the skill set. She wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to keep from shaking.

"I don't know what I am doing...an attack...attack...a power..." She whispered the words over and over again, trying her best to hear the words in her mind. Snowball had said they would come to her. Where were they?

'You can do this Sitara, just stay calm. Breathe, focus...' She told herself these words, told herself to calm and as she did she felt a wave come over her. 'Be calm...like the willow tree.'

Her eyes snapped open, her hands relaxing in a prayer position at her chest. "Kastra Calming Willow.." She felt a wave of cool, calming energy flow from her, enveloping her and those around her. It was like stepping into ones happy place, calming the mind and soul. She had to admit, it was comforting, and certainly not the sort of attack she had expected, but it could be effective...very much so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 pm
Cavansite blinked, feeling rather peaceful…but…wait, what?

The lieutenant shook her head, wondering if she was just tired. A moment ago she had been so hellbent on ripping that damn cat limb from limb…and now…now she wanted nothing more than to curl up with a nice cup of tea and a good book…

“Aw…screw you guys. You’re not worth my time.” Her voice wasn’t even harsh anymore. She felt so mellow and turned, beginning to walk away, though she did spare the cat and senshi one last glance. “I’ll…get you next time or whatever.”

And then with a silent bound, she landed on top of a building.

The next moment, she was gone.

LP

Serpentsong

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 pm
Snowball purred as the attack washed over him, his headache was still there but he felt more at ease and he was watching the Negaverse agent leave. "Until next time my dear~" He called after her as she disappeared.

He stretched a bit before yawning, "And that my dear, is one of many ways to beat a negaverse agent. Though sometimes you really will have to fight them." Despite his calmness he knew the job he had to do. "That attack won't always get you out of harms' way. Just remember that and do you're best to train in something defensive just to keep yourself protected. You don't have to be great, but you have to be able to hold them off until help comes."

He also gave her a cell phone, "This phone can help call others, my number's already programmed in there if you get in trouble. Just hold the phone up and scan senshi, you can call those that it's registered."

serpentsong

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas