Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
#hostessclub4lyfe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Not going to bother. You'll know if you're supposed to post here.

(Hint: it's me and the one whose username sounds like "Itchy Pants.")

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 pm

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN
                                                                THE ONLY TRUE WISDOM IS IN KNOWING YOU KNOW NOTHING.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Sloane? We're opening the doors!"

It was show time, but Sloane wasn't ready quite yet. She was still applying a generous amount of concealer to her face and rubbing it into the skin around her left eye, along her cheekbone, to the top of her jaw. Unlike most of the girls in the school, Sloane wasn't using the cream to hide blemishes or an uneven skin tone. She was using it to mask the bruise. Well, bruises. Believe it or not, they were ribbons of victoy from last night's boxing match--yes, victory, so it could easily be imagined what the loser looked like. Sloane was a talented fighter; she was quick, agile, and good at anticipating her opponent's next move. She wasn't too proud to admit to defeat, to accept when someone proved they were the better fighter. But sometimes, she let a punch or two in, just to feel it. Just to experience the thrill. Last night, she had done exactly that. It didn't bother her that she was paying for it.

To be clear, she didn't always show up to the club room like this. In fact, most of the time, she didn't have any bruises at all. Sloane's thrill-seeking usually led her to compete in street racing, which, though dangerous, typically took a lighter toll on her body. The ungodly speeds, the winding turns, the fierce competition... She enjoyed it more than fighting, but competing every night simply wasn't possible. So, every once in a while, the hand-to-hand fights had to quench her thirst, even if only temporarily.

Once Sloane was satisfied that the bruise was covered and her face looked normal, she hid her make-up supplies and headed into the club room. The other hostesses were waiting for her; some of them seemed annoyed, impatient. "About time," one grumbled under her breath. Sloane only smiled and shrugged, hands in the pockets of her skinny jeans. She gravitated to the drink table to make herself a cup of coffee, deciding the caffeine would be very helpful right now. Especially since something stronger wasn't immediately available.

The manager of the club, Anne, double-checked to make certain everyone was present, then reached for and opened the doors. "Look alive, ladies."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

She would never admit to coming here, she would never ever, ever! Have expected to be caught dead in this place, if any of her friends found out she was coming here....

She didn't have any friends that she needed to hide things from, and no one to hide the fact that she was here from. No one would care that she was in the midst of a crowd of other girls waiting for a chance to squeeze themselves into the hostesses club. But even still she felt a bit like she was letting someone down.

She didn't like admitting to herself that she was a bit of a fangirl, that on more than one occasion she had timidly approached one of the hostess' and had mumbled something or other about having them sign some item for her. It was scary how nice they were, or how they seemed gifted enough to be able to understand her nervous rambling and how open they were to associate with her even for the briefest moments. Someone like who who was lanky as a street lamp, who wore clothes that seemed to hang off her body, someone who always have her face in her note book scribbling away.

Juno sighed heavily to try and cool her nerves, but there was going to be none of that, especially with the door opening abruptly, girls welcoming in the hoard, she was pushed forward, bumped and jostled and it was time for her to walk forward, and once she was in the club she scurried to her normal corner, and hid behind her notebook, and started searching around her eyes peeking over the pages, looking for her favorite Hostess.

She cringed, she didn't like that she was a girl with a favorite hostess, people shouldn't have favorite people that they don't know personally. But she found her, Sloane, looking as approachable and beautiful as ever, Juno grinned nervously, and blushed a tiny bit, and started to sketch her, as she often did. Catching her post in a rough outline and starting from there.

JAKattack09

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:05 pm
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN

Sloane was good at playing her part. She had her fans, the ones who were attracted to her "mysterious" nature and "bad girl" vibe. And she smiled and responded to their attempts to make contact, laughed at their jokes, gave them compliments. There was a lot of acting involved, but she was, for the most part, sincere. She avoided saying things she didn't mean on some level, believing that honesty truly was the best policy.

Perhaps because she was at the back of the room, the majority of the girls hadn't noticed her yet. Sloane took her time with her coffee, pouring it into the mug and taking a sip to test. Strong enough. For now. Then she turned, and...

There.

The girl with the dark hair and tanned skin. She was sitting in a corner, pouring over her notebook, like usual. After she started coming to the Hostess Club's events, Sloane noticed her pretty quickly. Even though she hid in her small corner of the room, Sloane thought that she stuck out like a sore thumb, the only silent siren in this sea of bubbling, groping girls. Sloane hadn't approached her before, though. Sloane was curious about her, wanted to know what she was drawing (Sloane, from what the hostess could tell), but part of Sloane also enjoyed watching the girl, observing her.

The watching was over. Today was the day. Sloane was capitalizing on her precious moments of peace and finally seeking out the only girl who didn't interact with the hostesses. She acted casually, sitting down in the chair beside the girl without any apparent ulterior motive and sipping at her coffee. Then Sloane turned her head slightly, peeking at the sketchpad without invading the girl's space or privacy. "What are you drawing?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:39 pm
So glad you replied thought that maybe my post was bad or that you haddn't got my quote and I didn't know how I was going to ping you so that you would notice. I want to rewrite so bad but I am like totally drunk right now and I don't think I can do anyhthing so in the mothrning for sure I will get something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:18 am
User Image
User Image

"Nothing!" Juno exclaimed almost automatically as she nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise. She had not been expecting for someone to approach her so suddenly, and she had especially not expected that someone to be the subject of all of her secret affections. She looked to her side at the now occupied chair in a near panic, had she seen? Had Sloane been able to see what Juno was working on? Deep calming breaths were forced passed Juno's lips as she tried to remind herself that she had only been working on a rough sketch, maybe Sloane couldn't really tell. "Uh... well I mean... its nothing special." Juno tried again, looking away shyly. "Just a random sketch."

JAKattack09

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN

(Oh, no, I'm just sick and therefore lazier than normal. XD You know I love your posts, gurl. Can't say I've ever gotten a drunk roleplay reply, though, haha. Hope you had fun. ;) )

Sloane smiled, amused by the girl's startled reaction. "Didn't look like just a random sketch to me," she said, although she hadn't seen enough of the work in progress to actually know. She was just guessing, trying to get more out of the girl. Sloane folded one leg over the other, in more of a masculine style than her fellow hostesses. Even when taking her height out of the picture, Sloane could take up a significant amount of space on a couch, despite her slender frame. "And, anyway, even a random sketch is a wonder to me. I can't draw a stick figure, much less an actual person." Stick figures were easy, yes, but, somehow, it was true.

Sloane took a long sip of her coffee. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked Juno, looking at her with a pleasant, cool smile. "To help keep your creative juices flowing?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:07 am
User Image
User Image

(and you will never receive another one! I wasn't myself! I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time!)

"It's really nothing!" Juno insisted afraid that perhaps Sloane knew a little more than she was letting on, this indeed wasn't the first time that she had done something like this, finding herself a corner to sketch Sloane in particular, it was more than possible that Sloane had been watching her, Juno tended to space out when she was drawing, Sloane could of had someone take a peek for her or something like that. Juno could already be sitting in a trap, brewing as she continued to become deeply entrenched. Juno gulped audibly. What was the punishment for people like her? Juno was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to walk the halls safely if Sloane said the word.

Relief washed over her when Sloane took a different route. "Um if you...." Juno was going to offer to help Sloane improve her artwork but she froze, she knew she wasn't brave enough to entertain a thought like that, she wouldn't be able to teach anyone let alone Sloane. "I am sure that you could draw as beautifully as you want..... if you put your mind to it. Juno said softly, hoping that her voice managed to somehow sound encouraging.

Juno tried not to wince every time she managed to get in a word with Sloane, being around the beautiful hostess always made her more self conscious than she already was, her husky voice always made her slightly embarrassed. As well as the fact that when they stood her 6'1" frame caused her to hover over Sloane who wasn't exactly short either. Sloane was always a professional however, never making Juno feel any more awkward than she made herself feel. Juno was sure much of it was just a courtesy, but it made her feel a little special whenever the Hostess offered her drinks and other things. "I'll take coffee please... black. I-if it's not too much trouble."

JAKattack09

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:00 am
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN

(All ideas seem like good idea when you're drunk... except good ideas. But I thought it was hilarious. XD)

Sloane thought maybe, just maybe, Juno might offer to give her drawing tips, and maybe, just maybe, that's what Juno had planned to do. But at the last minute, the shy girl backed down and offered some should-be encouraging words. Sloane smiled appreciatively, but wasn't convinced, as evidenced by her good-natured chuckle. "If that was all it took, I should be the next Leonardo DaVinci by now," she joked. "But art's not so much about the mind as it is about the heart, wouldn't you say?"

Juno asked for a black coffee--if it wasn't too much trouble. "Black coffee. On it." Sloane set her drink on the coffee table, then stood to visit the beverage cart. After filling one of the ornate teacups (not her idea, but they were cute, she guessed), she returned to her seat and handed the drink to Juno. "How long have you been drawing?" she asked, sitting down again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Juno's eyes shined with pure admiration at Sloane's gentle chuckle, and quick witted joke, she watched the girl walk away from her to serve her drink, and glanced down at the drink that Sloane had left behind, she wouldn't be so bold as to peak into it. But she'd be lying if she wasn't have fantasies about a different setting in a different time period.

She imagined at a club instead of the club room, and instead of whatever Sloane was drinking now, she had her cup filled with alcohol, and in her alcohol induced giddiness, she would throw herself all over Juno, who would be drunk herself, able to bluff a bit more confidence out of herself, Juno flushed at the thought and pushed it out of her head when Sloane returned, clearing her throat carefully while accepting her coffee. "T-thanks." Juno said taking the cup and drinking straight from it without waiting for it too cool off even minutely. She sighed contently, she loved coffee and this cup was heaven.

She looked up and noticed that Sloane had been talking to her while she had been enjoying the cup. Blushing a bit, she cleared her throat again. "All my life really. It ummm... Juno ducked her head a little. "It was the only thing I was ever good at." She admitted.

JAKattack09

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:59 am
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN

Sloane's eyebrows raised slightly in curiosity when Juno drank from the cup without waiting for the coffee to cool. And that coffee had been pretty hot. But Juno didn't seem to mind, and, instead, appeared to be satisfied. Sloane grinned to herself and picked up her own cup to take a sip.

Juno explained that she had been drawing all of her life--and that it was the only thing she was good at. "You must be brilliant at it, then," she said, smiling. "But I can't help feeling that you're just being modest." She motioned toward Juno's sketchbook. "Would you mind if I took a look?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

(btw, your name rhymes with crack-attack!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Of course!" Juno exclaimed almost squeaking, without thinking she handed her sketchbook over to Sloane, and it wasn't until her prized possession was out of her hands did she realize thaat she had just made a fatal mistake.

She had many things in her sketch book, random doodles, portrait art, random sketches from some of her favorite manga and anime, and full body n***s. None of those were really too bad, even the n***s could be explained away, what was an issue however, was that some of these portraits were of Sloane, a good number in fact, too many to just be simple coincidence, and some of the n***s were modeled with her body proportions in mind, Juno was happy that alot of her n***s had been left faceless, because she didn't know what kind of expression Sloane would wear in that particular setting, but she was pretty sure Sloane would be able to recognize her own body.

Juno trembled for a moment nervously and rose the cup to her lips again, drinking heavily from the coffee wishing it was something a lot more potent at the moment. Liquid Ether sounding absolutely divine.

JAKattack09

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

SLOANE MADDEN

(Have you been drinking again? lol)

Sloane had expected resistance, but Juno handed over her sketchbook willingly, even eagerly. (Although Sloane sensed a good helping of regret as soon as the notebook was in her hands.) Setting her cup down, Sloane settled into her chair and began flipping through the pages.

The first time she stumbled upon a portrait of herself, Sloane took a second to admire it, then moved on, not altogether surprised by its presence. With as much time as Juno spent in the club room, Sloane had guessed she was sketching the hostesses. But then she found another one, and another one, and many of the faceless n***s featured bodies similar to Sloane's own. The theme became pretty clear to Sloane pretty quickly. But she didn't say anything for a while, only smiled softly and, once she reached the middle, looked up at Juno. "These are stunning," she said sincerely, gaze flitting between the open page and Juno's terrified face. "Every line... they look effortless. There's so much charactr in the portraits, so much movement in the full-body sketches." Sloane flipped to another picture of herself. "And I must admit... I can only hope everyone else sees me as you do."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

(nah, though my aunt did buy me a bottle of patron as a late birthday present. I was just finally getting around to responding to that thingy you wrote in the title~)

Juno flinched when Sloane started to speak, expecting things to go downhill instantly, but they didn't, Sloane seemed genuinely impressed with her artwork, like really impressed. Juno began to unwind a bit, her wide eyes, widening even more if that were even possible. She liked the compliments, she wasn't one to fish for them, nor did she ever expect them, but she loved receiving them. She was also surprised that Sloane didn't seem to react to all the portraits of herself that she must have noticed by now. The looming fact that Sloane must have seen herself multiple times kept Juno a bit nervous even as she began to relax a little.

"And I must admit... I can only hope everyone else sees me as you do."

Juno blushed, hard. Her cheeks turning nearly purple in her embarrassment as she put her hand in her face. "Stupid stupid stupid hhhhmmmmmmmmmm" She let out a long muffled groan into her hands as Sloane said that. She just wanted to curl up and die, this was too embarrassing. She peeked at Sloane through her fingers, red faced and a bit more timid now. "I didn't...I...." She didn't know how to explain herself really. She just hoped Sloane knew she hadn't meant any harm, and that she wasn't for spreading her images around the school. That they were all for personal....use....She blushed deeper. "I'm sorry....I made things....awkward." Juno managed meekly.

JAKattack09

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out