Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Davies Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:26 pm
The Davies Family

Lionel Davies - 44 ~ NPC
Fiona Davies - 29 ~ NPC Deceased
Ceri Davies - 17
Belinda Ingram-Davies - 51

- Accepted by Weasley 10/12/15

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:29 pm
xxxx¢ є я ιxxxα и ω є иxxx∂ α ν ι є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              AGE Seventeen

BIRTHDAY 08 April 2017

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Nine inch wand made of cherry wood, with a phoenix tail feather core, flexible

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Welsh, French, German

FACECLAIM Lauren Ambrose x

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Care of Magic Creatures
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Healing ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ X
                  Healing ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Magizoologist or Herbologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ TALKATIVE Ever the talker, Ceri can hold a conversation about anything. She's friendly and personable, able understand just about anyone's situation. She knows the right things to say at the right times and usually isn't afraid to say it.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE Ceri feels for everyone and everything. She can empathize easily and usually knows how to help. This helps her greatly as a friend since she can usually give the best advice.
              ■ LOYAL Fiercely loyal, Ceri will never betray a friend's confidence. She sticks by her friends through thick and thin, going above and beyond for her friends. In the face of great aversion, Ceri stands firm and true.
              ■ FOCUSED Whether it's schoolwork or pursuit of a good book, Ceri is focused and determined. Nothing can break her focus when she's gotten into a good book or her homework. When she gets going on something, nothing can stop her.
              ■ STABLE Where once insecurity and instability were dominant, Ceri is now stable. She harbors only small fears of rejection now. She is no longer afraid to converse and the stutter that once dominated her speech has all but vanished. Her mental state has normalized and she no longer fears her stepmother or her grasp.
              ■ FLIRTY Though she doesn't realize she's doing it, Ceri is outwardly flirty. A compliment here, an eye glance there, she expresses her affection often. It isn't relegated to one gender either, as she unconsciously flirts with both genders.

Animals
                  Adventuring
                  Violin
                  Conversation

DISLIKES
                  Piano
                  Sickness
                  Egypt
                  Her Stepmother
                  The Daily Prophet

HOBBIES
                  Violin
                  Adventuring
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Friendliness
                  Compassion

WEAKNESSES
                  Fear of rejection
                  Offensive Magic

FEARS
                  Sickness
                  Rejection

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD The only daughter of Lionel and Fiona Davies, Ceri was born and raised in Holyhead, Wales. Lionel, a Welsh wizard, worked for the Daily Prophet as a reporter and Fiona, an Irish witch, played Quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies. Fiona got sick when Ceri was only two years old, a Muggle disease called cancer. None of the magical attempts to cure her succeeded and she passed away before Ceri was able to form memories of her. Her father grew distant from her and Ceri was raised primarily by a nanny. By the time Ceri was six years old, her father had remarried. The woman, Belinda, was much older than her father and it was a marriage of convenience. Belinda took charge of raising Ceri, forcing her to study languages, musical instruments and a variety of assorted topics. Eventually, Ceri's father stopped coming back home. He'd found another woman in Egypt with whom he'd started another family. He remained married to Belinda, however, in order to maintain his family's fortune.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Ceri's first year at Hogwarts was fraught with fear and an unshakable stutter. The damage that Belinda had inflicted on her psyche was hard to overcome. However, that year, Ceri made a friend in the form of Eirawen Baines. Both were avid bookworms and had many things in common.
                  SECOND YEAR Second year brought some more confidence into Ceri's life, but not much. She managed to make a couple more friends in housemate Harper Warren and Ravenclaw Selina Grey. Harper was determined to bring Ceri out of her shell, making her talk more. Ceri volunteered more answers in class and slowly began to lose her stutter.
                  THIRD YEAR During the summer, Ceri had defied an order from her wicked stepmother and sneaked out, fleeing to Harper's house. She spent a week there having fun with her friend. She started her electives at school, taking Care of Magical Creatures, Healing and World Studies. She began participating in class a lot more, earning her first House points. Thanks to her friends and her new found confidence, her stutter had almost entirely disappeared.
                  FOURTH YEAR The first time she ever spoke back to her stepmother happened during the summer of fourth year. Ceri stood up for herself and refused to continue learning the piano, something she despised doing. It landed her grounded for the whole summer, but Ceri didn't care. She was finally standing up for herself. She continued to do well in school and even attended her first dance, despite the fact that she was alone. It was during her fourth year that she started noticing girls and boys both made her feel weird. Doing some research, she discovered that someone could like both genders in a romantic way. She decided she'd have to look further into that. Over the summer leading to fifth year, Ceri admitted to her friend Eira that she was attracted to girls in the same way that she was attracted to boys.
                  FIFTH YEAR Ceri's fifth year was an interesting one. She met Antigone Lillantine on the platform to school and could immediately see that something was troubling. On the ride up to the school, she accidentally admitted to Antigone her interest in girls and she accidentally reciprocated. She spent most of the next school year trying to learn more about Antigone in her attempt to help the girl. When she took her O.W.L.s, she aced all of them, scoring Exceeds Expectation or higher. Over the summer, she learned something interesting from the Ministry. With the help of her good friend Selina, they dug up information on her father's brothers and the fortune they'd dispersed.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was a trying time for Ceri. She was focusing on her studies for her N.E.W.T. level classes as well as her duties as Prefect. And the whole time, she was trying her hardest not to think about Antigone. Around their winter break, however, Antigone revealed to her some of her home troubles. Ceri responded by offering any help she could, and near the end of the year, Antigone accepted the help. She planned to spend the entire summer hidden away at Ceri's house.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Lionel Davies (Father) [Estranged]; Fiona Davies (Mother); Belinda Ingram-Davies (Stepmother)
              FRIENDS Selina Grey; Harper Warren
              BEST FRIEND Eirawen Baines
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Antigone Lillantine
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Tirol (Owl)

Skeleton coded by Cara MiaKitty

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:08 pm
Hi, my name is Belinda May Orinthia Ingram-Davies

I'm a female.

I'm fifty-one years old.

My birthday is February 3, 1983.

I work in heiress to a small fortune.

My dream job is Minister of Magic.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2001.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Lionel Davies.

People tell me that I'm cunning and conniving, willing to do anything to get my way. I've been called manipulative and cruel, sometimes. I'm not one to tolerate weakness. I don't cry or whine. I've also been called heartless. I'm focused on what I want and will do whatever it takes to get my way.

My background story is I was born the only child of Heathrow and Orinthia Ingram, a long and prestigious pureblood familial name. I wasn't coddled or treated differently since I was a female. I was taught about culture and worldliness until I received my letter to Hogwarts. Because of my cunning and ambitiousness, and a long history of Ingrams in the house, I was sorted into Slytherin. I used my wiles to quickly work my way into favor with Professors. When I was fifteen, I was named Prefect for my house. Though I didn't get Head Girl, I was still considered foremost among my peers.

After graduation, I considered working for the Ministry. I had my sights set on the high post of Minister of Magic, or at least working in the Wizengamot. But my hopes were dashed when my father fell ill. I left to tend the estate, and in doing so learned that I was set to receive the fortune. When my father started to recover, I poisoned him with an undetectable poison, something that her favorite professor in Hogwarts had taught her about. The doctors ruled that his condition had killed him and I inherited the fortune at the age of twenty.

One of the stipulations of the inheritance was that I must be married, so I married a young man that I had gone to school with. We were distant at best and after a short while, he moved off the estate, taking a mistress on the side. I truly didn't care, since I had partners outside of him. The relationship went well until I was thirty-six, when my "husband" decided he wanted to marry his mistress. He divorced me and once again, I needed to marry. I married a man named Lionel Davies, whose wife had recently passed. It was fortuitous for me, since he was well off himself. I moved off the estate, which my mother was becoming increasingly protective of, and into his manor. Though his brat daughter still lived there, I claimed the place as my own. I knew that Lionel had met a woman in Egypt and had started another family with her, but I didn't care. The house was enough for me. I was left in charge of the brat and treated her the same way my parents had treated me.

I enjoy silence, money, power, magic, and roses.

I despise noise, noisy people, cold, clamy weather, and, above all, children.

I'm afraid of death.

My strengths are ambition.

My flaws are my attitude and lack of care.

I look like a wonderful person.

My wand is a ten inch yew wand with a raven feather core, unyielding.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: A; Charms: O; Defense Against the Dark Arts: E; Herbology: O; History of Magic: A; Potions: O; Transfiguration: O; Wizard Law: O; World Studies: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy: P; Charms: O; Defense Against the Dark Arts: A; Herbology: O; History of Magic: P; Potions: O; Transfiguration: E; Wizard Law: E; World Studies: E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I know my husband's true whereabouts and still secretly meet with him, despite his daughter not knowing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:41 pm
xxxx¢ є я ιxxxα и ω є иxxx∂ α ν ι є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              AGE Seventeen

BIRTHDAY 08 April 2017

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Nine inch wand made of cherry wood, with a phoenix tail feather core, flexible

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Welsh, French, German

FACECLAIM Lauren Ambrose x

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Care of Magic Creatures
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Healing ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ X
                  Healing ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Magizoologist or Herbologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ TALKATIVE Ever the talker, Ceri can hold a conversation about anything. She's friendly and personable, able understand just about anyone's situation. She knows the right things to say at the right times and usually isn't afraid to say it.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE Ceri feels for everyone and everything. She can empathize easily and usually knows how to help. This helps her greatly as a friend since she can usually give the best advice.
              ■ LOYAL Fiercely loyal, Ceri will never betray a friend's confidence. She sticks by her friends through thick and thin, going above and beyond for her friends. In the face of great aversion, Ceri stands firm and true.
              ■ FOCUSED Whether it's schoolwork or pursuit of a good book, Ceri is focused and determined. Nothing can break her focus when she's gotten into a good book or her homework. When she gets going on something, nothing can stop her.
              ■ STABLE Where once insecurity and instability were dominant, Ceri is now stable. She harbors only small fears of rejection now. She is no longer afraid to converse and the stutter that once dominated her speech has all but vanished. Her mental state has normalized and she no longer fears her stepmother or her grasp.
              ■ FLIRTY Though she doesn't realize she's doing it, Ceri is outwardly flirty. A compliment here, an eye glance there, she expresses her affection often. It isn't relegated to one gender either, as she unconsciously flirts with both genders.

Animals
                  Adventuring
                  Violin
                  Conversation

DISLIKES
                  Piano
                  Sickness
                  Egypt
                  Her Stepmother
                  The Daily Prophet

HOBBIES
                  Violin
                  Adventuring
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Friendliness
                  Compassion

WEAKNESSES
                  Fear of rejection
                  Offensive Magic

FEARS
                  Sickness
                  Rejection

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD The only daughter of Lionel and Fiona Davies, Ceri was born and raised in Holyhead, Wales. Lionel, a Welsh wizard, worked for the Daily Prophet as a reporter and Fiona, an Irish witch, played Quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies. Fiona got sick when Ceri was only two years old, a Muggle disease called cancer. None of the magical attempts to cure her succeeded and she passed away before Ceri was able to form memories of her. Her father grew distant from her and Ceri was raised primarily by a nanny. By the time Ceri was six years old, her father had remarried. The woman, Belinda, was much older than her father and it was a marriage of convenience. Belinda took charge of raising Ceri, forcing her to study languages, musical instruments and a variety of assorted topics. Eventually, Ceri's father stopped coming back home. He'd found another woman in Egypt with whom he'd started another family. He remained married to Belinda, however, in order to maintain his family's fortune.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Ceri's first year at Hogwarts was fraught with fear and an unshakable stutter. The damage that Belinda had inflicted on her psyche was hard to overcome. However, that year, Ceri made a friend in the form of Eirawen Baines. Both were avid bookworms and had many things in common.
                  SECOND YEAR Second year brought some more confidence into Ceri's life, but not much. She managed to make a couple more friends in housemate Harper Warren and Ravenclaw Selina Grey. Harper was determined to bring Ceri out of her shell, making her talk more. Ceri volunteered more answers in class and slowly began to lose her stutter.
                  THIRD YEAR During the summer, Ceri had defied an order from her wicked stepmother and sneaked out, fleeing to Harper's house. She spent a week there having fun with her friend. She started her electives at school, taking Care of Magical Creatures, Healing and World Studies. She began participating in class a lot more, earning her first House points. Thanks to her friends and her new found confidence, her stutter had almost entirely disappeared.
                  FOURTH YEAR The first time she ever spoke back to her stepmother happened during the summer of fourth year. Ceri stood up for herself and refused to continue learning the piano, something she despised doing. It landed her grounded for the whole summer, but Ceri didn't care. She was finally standing up for herself. She continued to do well in school and even attended her first dance, despite the fact that she was alone. It was during her fourth year that she started noticing girls and boys both made her feel weird. Doing some research, she discovered that someone could like both genders in a romantic way. She decided she'd have to look further into that. Over the summer leading to fifth year, Ceri admitted to her friend Eira that she was attracted to girls in the same way that she was attracted to boys.
                  FIFTH YEAR Ceri's fifth year was an interesting one. She met Antigone Lillantine on the platform to school and could immediately see that something was troubling. On the ride up to the school, she accidentally admitted to Antigone her interest in girls and she accidentally reciprocated. She spent most of the next school year trying to learn more about Antigone in her attempt to help the girl. When she took her O.W.L.s, she aced all of them, scoring Exceeds Expectation or higher. Over the summer, she learned something interesting from the Ministry. With the help of her good friend Selina, they dug up information on her father's brothers and the fortune they'd dispersed.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was a trying time for Ceri. She was focusing on her studies for her N.E.W.T. level classes as well as her duties as Prefect. And the whole time, she was trying her hardest not to think about Antigone. Around their winter break, however, Antigone revealed to her some of her home troubles. Ceri responded by offering any help she could, and near the end of the year, Antigone accepted the help. She planned to spend the entire summer hidden away at Ceri's house.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Lionel Davies (Father) [Estranged]; Fiona Davies (Mother); Belinda Ingram-Davies (Stepmother)
              FRIENDS Selina Grey; Harper Warren
              BEST FRIEND Eirawen Baines
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Antigone Lillantine
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Tirol (Owl)

Migrated from SummerIsles to Summer II. Added N.E.W.T.s. ~Summer

Summer II

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 pm
Please remove the link from the Wizard Families page and replace it with http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25032301  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games