Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:26 pm
OOC: She SHOULD be an Adol by now. But i'm fine with them meeting while she's a pup. ^^

User ImageShe wasn't entirely sure where her little brother was and this had her a little perplexed. She scampered around the packs boundaries looking for him. She could have sworn that he had come around this way... Green eyes glinted as she scouted around and then finally came to a rest atop a small, flat rock.

She had plenty of other siblings to play with but she had somehow wanted to fuss over the baby brother. Why? She didn't even know. BUT she did and so here she was. She rarely come this close to the boarder without another sibling or even an adult or pup sitter, but today she had just done her own thing. Besides, there wasn't much to worry about. At least in her mind there wasn't.

The wind shifted then and she caught the smell of someone. This someone was new! She didn't recognize it at all and she sat up and looked around, curious to know where it was coming from and WHO it was coming from.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image The sun was shining brightly on the land this day, hardly a cloud to mar the sky. It was hot. Very, very hot. Like most creatures, the big dog was making his way through the lands, looking for some shade. Trying to escape the heat and sun was especially important for a creature with such light markings, like the dog that was padding across the grass at a brisk pace.

Jeuri had seen a small outcropping of trees in the distance and was making his way towards it. He had been on the lookout for other creatures, but when the afternoon sun hit its peak, the only thing on the canine's mind was relief from the rays of the star above. He hadn't seen another creature in a long while. After his pack had split up, he hadn't seen another dog for quite some time. He missed his family desperately, especially his sister. His mind brought him back to fond memories of playing with her pups, his neices and nephews, in the spring sun. He missed them dearly, and for the thousandth time he promised himself he would seek them out soon.

As he reached the trees he realized it was a much smaller outcropping than he had originally thought. He sat heavily in the shade of a skinny tree. It was just enough to cover his form and he sighed with relief from the heat. Only then did he notice the small shape not ten paces from him, looking around quizically from her rocky perch. He tilted his head to the side, chiding himself mentally for not noticing another beast sooner. At least she was young, and the sight of her made him smile warmly.

"Hello there, young'n." He said softly, his voice calm and full of kindness. "What brings you out on this fine hot day?"

Twiddle

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 pm
Twiddle

As the pale and blue male came into view she wondered who he was. He wasn't pack and she didn't think he was from her dad's pack either. She cocked her head slightly as she watched him come closer and finally notice her. He smiled warmly and this reassured her that he was friendly. "Hello!" She said with a wag of her tail as he greeted her nicely. "I was looking for my brother, but I guess he isn't over here." She said looking around for a moment and then returning her attention to him.

"What are you out doing?" She asked in return wondering what he was doing since she didn't recognize him. She thought he was pretty though, despite not knowing him. He was a pretty blue. She wondered what parent he looked like. She looked like her dad! Her mind was going all over the place now. "My name is Adira, what is your name?" She asked as her mind kept racing with questions and random thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 pm
((She's so cute!! xD))

Jeuri watched the young pup as she asked him a flow of questions, his eyes smiling as much as his maw. He chuckled warmly at the slew of inquiries, nodding a bit, more to himself than to her. He was so fond of puppies, their curious nature was endearing to him. It made him think of when he was a young cub, playing and having very few things on his mind aside from his siblings. As she spoke of her brother she made his smile grow warmer. She was very like himself, concerned about siblings. It made him yet again think of his sister and her pups, who were no doubt grown now, perhaps with their own children. It made him feel his age momentarily before bringing his attention back to the pretty little female before him.

"Has your brother run off?" He asked with true concern, his smile turning a little down, his maw slightly frowning now. "I could help you search for him if you'd like." His smile returned, making sure she knew he was friendly. He purposely avoided her question of why he was out here, since he didn't know himself. He had been wandering aimlessly for as long as he could remember, no real goal or destination in his mind. The pup made him think of this and he wondered to himself why he was out here at all, instead of actively trying to find his family. He pushed the thoughts away and a smile returned to his lips. "I'm Jeuri. It's a pleasure to meet you, Adira." He bowed his head low as if addressing royalty, hoping it would amuse the youngster.

Twiddle

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 pm
Twiddle
Had to head home from work. ;u;

She looked around for a little bit as she waited for him to speak, which honestly wasn't that long of a wait. However, to her it was forever almost. Her green eyes looked up at him when he spoke. "Oh.. Not exactly.." She said not really wanting to admit she liked to tail him to make sure nothing happened to him. "I just like to look out for him is all." She said rubbing her leg with her paw.

Her ears perked and her little tail wagged furiously. "Would you?" She said with a huge grin as she got up and danced around him excitedly. Normally she wasn't THIS hyper. Must have been the berries she ate earlier. "Jeuri? I like that." She said looking up at him when he said his name. "It's nice to meet you too!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 pm
((No worries!!))

Jeuri smiled widely at the young pup, watching as she danced around him. He remembered having so much energy as a youngster, and he missed it sometimes. When she described her concern for her brother he nodded sagely. He knew exactly how she felt. He in fact used to do the same thing when he was young.

"I understand how you feel. You're never sure what they're going to get themelves into." He glanced aorund at their surroundings, making sure he kept track of where they were so he could return her, and perhaps her brother as well, to where he found her.

"Where do you think he's gone?" He asked as he stood, being careful of his large paws. He was a big dog, but gentle and careful. Especially around pups. They were prone to go under his feet, so he always walked extra carefully around them.

Twiddle

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:44 pm
Twiddle

Her energy was starting to fade a little bit and her mind focus a little more on things. She made a note to not eat so many berries next time around, though she'd probably forget and eat a whole bunch anyway. Oh well.

She looked up at him with eager eyes and she smiled. He knew what she was going through! This was good because she wasn't sure she'd be able to explain how she felt about her little brother. "He's always getting into stuff." She said with a nod. Though, he wasn't ALWAYS getting into stuff. She was pretty sure her mind liked to think he did though.

"Well, I'm not really sure...." She said looking around. She looked back up at him and admired his coloring some more. He really was pretty looking. "Maybe we can just walk around and look?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:32 am
Jeuri smiled fondly at her and nodded once more. "Well, lI suppose in that case, we can just begin walking and looking."

He glanced around the scenery for a moment, and found a path he decided had the most landmarks he could spot on the way back. He shook hsi coat lightly to get the dust off, then started walking westward bound. He made sure his pace was slow enough for the small pup to keep up.

"So, Adira, what games do you and your brother like to play for fun?" He looked down on her and admired her coat in the sunlight. She was a very cute little pup, and would grow to be a lovely young lady. Her stripes caught his eye and he glanced ay his own coat, they had a similar design and he smiled a bit at that.

Twiddle

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:15 pm
Twiddle
This is what her adult will look like. Also, can you keep it dodger blue? This cyan is an eyeburner lol. ^^

She smiled up at him pleased with his answer and bounded after him as he began to walk down one of the paths. "Well, Tag and hide and go seek are our favorites." She said with a happy tune. "What about you? Do you like to play any games?" She said curiously as she dodged in and out of his legs.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" She said looking up at him when she started to walk along side him once again her little ears flopping everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:38 pm
((So pretty!!! And sorry!!! I meant to change it, I use the regular settings so I don't have to type out the script every time haha))

He chuckled as she darted between his long legs. He watched her carefully, making sure his large paws did not land on her small tail or feet. She was a little bundle of energy and he felt a stinging pain as he missed his nephews and neices.

"Oh tag and hide and seek are very fun games." His eyes twinkled, remembering his lost days as a youngster. "I played many games at your age, Adira. I liked to invent new games and play them with my siblings all the time." He looked around, spotting a few different types of bugs buzzing through the air and slithering through the ground. "My favorite was bug catcher."

"I have a a few siblings, and a lot of cousins as well. I haven't seen them in a while." His smile faded a little at the thought. How long had it been? How many suns and moons had passed since he had seen his family's faces? Too many. Far too many.

He pulled himself from his reverie and looked back down at the pup. "Would you like to learn how to play bug catcher?"

Twiddle

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 am
She cocked her head slightly and looked up at him. Invent new games? Why hadn't she thought of something like that! She frowned then as he said he hadn't seen his family in a while. "Maybe you'll see them soon!" She said trying to give her best smile and wag of her tail then. She didn't like that he wasn't smiling anymore.

She jumped up and down happily when he asked her if she wanted to learn to play bug catcher. "I would like that very much." Her little tail wagged furiously at the thought of learning a new game.

She led them to a better spot that was a bit more open.  
[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games