Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm
Amelia had sort of a mishap. Not really sort of, more like most definitely did have a mishap. Amelia had messed up and now she had dust all over her beautiful coat AND she had lost her flowers. She looked back up the wall of the ditch she had tumbled down and tried to spy her missing flowers. No such luck. Oh... she had bartered for the most exquisitely cultivated rose bushes recently and they had just been so delightful in her hair and now... ruined. Her look was ruined. Even if she did find a bloom in the ditch with her, it was probably too tattered and broken to make work, and trying would only be an insult to her beauty.

No. The dignified thing would be to pull herself out of the ditch, pray no one saw, and carry on about her day. No one knew she looked stunning with the roses, which was both a boon and a tragedy. They can't miss what they didn't know was, right? Hold you head high, Amelia, she reminded herself. You are the rose in the brambles. You must be proud, even if those flowers were perfect... No, don't think of that. Amelia crested the ditch and dusted herself off with her tail, shaking it out behind her when she had finished. There, all better. She could still salvage the day.

As long as... no one saw her take the tumble that was...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:04 pm
honeyed cuppycake
Quote me so I know when it is my turn to tag.

Tori's Garden is a bit a ways from the ditch and Tori crosses it from time to time when he is gathering things. Which he was doing just that as he stops and sees the mare dusting herself off. Watching her as he will pretend not to have saw a thing seeing by the way the mare was acting that is what she would wish. He slowly moves towards her. "Hello there miss are you from around these parts? If not then Welcome to these lands. As well as may I be of help to you?" On the other side of the ditch there were a few roses in bad shape and he can only guess that they belonged to this mare. Not that it mattered to him. "I have a garden up ahead if you are looking for anything?" He states as his talons were hidden by the tall grasses he is standing in seeing he stopped before the grasses ended.

Some mares have run in fear from his talons so he keeps them hidden a bit when first meeting someone.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:29 am
Kara Asumie

Amelia worked quickly to brush off what dust she could and make herself at least halfway presentable. After all, this was a stallion of some taste, she derived from the flora crowning his perfectly groomed mane. She smiled politely and flipped a twig form her hair as the tossed it over her shoulder. Yes he was a sight, wasn't he? She approached, perhaps too eagerly, and raised her hoof in greeting.

"Why yes, actually," she cooed, batting her eyelashes coyly, "a garden would be just the ticket, I believe. I love to surround myself with beautiful things." Amelia hoped that he would have caught her underlying compliment and giggled girlishly for added effect.

"My name is Rose. Amelia Rose. And it is a pleasure to meet you."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff