Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
~ Tell us a Bedtime Story! ~ (Congrats winners!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:58 pm
Wait, I know how this goes!
Username: AislingJuno
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt curious by nature stepped close to the flower bunny. The flower bunnies blue eyes widened in surprise and its small mouth exclaimed, “Please don’t eat me -oh giant being!” The foal stopped for a moment before trying to stick his head close to one of the bunny’s petals. The bunny then …..
Prize preferences: Camomile,Catnip, blue otter, red otter  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 pm
I won a pony in another game, please remove me from the lists! ;w; <33  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Revolutionary Roniel generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 12!

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:07 pm
Our story winner for day 9 iiiiiiiiiiis...

1. LydaLynn
  2. Strawberri Stardust
  3. Deejaye
  4. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  5. Chi Honda
  6. Ryuukishin
    Fea Line
  7. ramenli
  8. Lunarflowermaiden
  9. CitrusCupcake
  10. Pollack
  11. dawns_aura
  12. sage_the_Vampirc_angel
  13. ATh e a r t
  14. Pandora Talie
  15. FrostyPeaches
  16. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  17. AislingJuno

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:14 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Username: sage_the_Vampirc_angel
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt span in a circle before headbutting the bunny's flower.
Prize preferences: Familars only

sage_the_Vampirc_angel is our winner! That means that the Story Thus Far is...

The Story Thus Far
Once upon a time there was a magical flower bunny who was trapped in a deep sleep that only the chosen one could break. There was only one problem: The chosen one was completely unaware that he was the chosen one, and that there was even a magical flower bunny. In fact, the chosen one was a colt who had just discovered how very delicious flowers are.

One day while the colt was out eating flowers he notices an odd looking bunny with a strange top hat on his head. "I'm late I'm late for a very important date," he said aloud as he pulled out his pocket watch, and began hopping quickly towards a field of yummy looking flowers. The colt quickly decided to follow the rabbit, both because of the rabbits urgency and his own curiousity. He ran as quick as he can before seeing the rabbit go down a rabbit hole.

When he stepped into the rabbit hole he saw that there was a winding set of runic steps, that were illuminated by glowing mushrooms. He started down the stairs and promptly stopped to chew on a mushroom. That's where the real journey began...

The magical mushroom caused him to be teleported to where the rabbit was. When the colt realized what had happened, he asked the rabbit what was going on. The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt replied that he wasn't sure what that meant, and could the rabbit explain? Chosen for what?

"For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt span in a circle before head-butting the bunny's flower.

And now, to continue the story, we need...

THE PROMPT:

"The flower bunny....

Now, it's up to you to continue the story! Finish the prompt sentence. If you choose, you may add one more sentence, for two total.

You may post now! This round ends tomorrow at 9 PM EST, whether or not I'm around.

This is the FINAL DAY!!! Please come up with an ending for the story!

Because it's the final day, your story endings may be THREE sentences long! biggrin

The form:

[size=18][color=darkblue]Wait, I know how this goes![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]The story goes: [/b]The flower bunny_______ (Please end the story in three sentences or less!)
[b]Prize preferences:[/b] (Think about this before you post! I will use the first post of yours I find if you win. Put REROLL if you want to pass on some prizes)

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:40 pm
Code:
Username: FrostyPeaches
The story goes: The flower bunny woke up and and moved swiftly, slapping the colt on the cheeks with both paws. "You are the chosen one to get slapped!" the flower bunny told him and ran away cackling like a mad cow. The end.
Prize preferences: Cham, Cat  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:02 pm
Username: Rita Zyon
The story goes: The flower bunny's flower broke apart in pieces as a result of the headbutting; but, the flower bunny slowly opened its eyes and looked at the bunny with the odd top hat and the colt. "You woke me up when my dream was just getting to the good part!" The flower bunny shrieked before chasing after the white bunny and the colt.
Prize preferences: Male usdia, female usdia, red otter, blue otter  

Rita Zyon

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:10 pm
Username: Strawberri Stardust
The story goes: The flower bunny startled awake, jumping up and flailing about in shock until he caught sight of the colt and started moving closer. The colt said nothing, only watched the bunny's flower as it moved closer, closer, until it was in eating reach! Leaning forward, the colt chomped down on the bunny's flower, releasing magical mayhem that made flowers bloom everywhere, even on the butts of purewalkers.
Prize preferences: Chamomile, Catnip  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:14 pm
Username: ramenli
The story goes: The flower bunny did nothing, but the flower filled the air with pollen, making the colt sneeze. "Bless you," murmured the bunny in her sleep, and then she blinked her eyes open. "I was trying to nap, can you be a little quieter?"
Prize preferences: Catnip, chamomile, blue, red  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:23 pm
Username: Pollack
The story goes: The flower bunny's flower burst into smaller, sparkling flowers that hummed a little melody as they floated to the ground. The sleeping mare's eyes shot open before she let out a scream. "YOU'VE DOOMED US! THEY WILL NEVER STOP NOW! NEVER STOP!" And that children is how our singing flower overlords came to be.
Prize preferences: Mare, Stallion  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:52 pm
Username: Chi Honda
The story goes: The flower bunny suddenly began to glow, and was lifted into the air by what looked like rays of sun. A dress of flowers and a flower crow were materialized and placed on the head of the bunny. As she was placed on the ground she smiled at the colt, "Thank you - I the flower queen am forever in your debt."
Prize preferences: 2, 1, 4, 3  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 pm
Username: CitrusCupcake
The story goes: The flower bunny didn't stir, not even an eyelid as the colt rebounded off the thick, rubbery petals. He sat on the floor, his head spinning and then he realised it was getting late and his mother would be worried. So he got up and cantered home and there the bunny still lies, forever dreaming, until the true Chosen One is found.
Prize preferences: Red, Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:07 pm
Username: Jackariah Beckett
The story goes: The flower bunny sneezed with all the pollen kicked into the air, her eyes growing large as she and the stallion shrunk to the size of ladybugs. At first, the mare was angry, but they soon learned of all the amazing adventures they could have. And they lived happily ever after, exploring the five feet around them.
Prize preferences: Stallion, mare. I won a worptinger<3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:07 pm
Username: Ryuukishin
The story goes: The flower bunny.... immediately woke, her forced rest come to an end. To show her appreciation, she spared the colt's life, and instead led her modest 389,028,402 bunny people towards lands that remained yet unexplored. It was beautiful.
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:27 pm
Username: ATh e a r t
The story goes: The flower bunny was pushed, but did not seem to wake from its sleep. The inexperience colt had no idea what to do but take a nap with it. To this day, the colt and flower bunny stay in a deep sleep, together.
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile, Re-Roll  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 am
Username: Lunarflowermaiden
The story goes: The flower bunny woke up suddenly shouting "You must destroy it." and then disappeared down a near by hole. Leaving behind a strange gold ring and a very confused colt.
Prize preferences: Stallion, mare. Reroll familiars.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff